RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :)

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 Empty Re: ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :)

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:31 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 28heeyg
I smiled an nodded and watched him take off. I laughed alittle as the dog was punched by derek. I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed my phone and looked up a recipe or a good dog cupcake. I looked at Sinister and smiled alittle then found one. It was great for wolves. I smiled and started to get the ingredients and started to put it together. Once I finsjhex up with the anianl cupcake mixed I moved to the batch for me and Derek. I just hoped he liked chocolate and vanilla. Which was also called marble.

I put the dog cup cakes into the oven and started to mix the human batch up. I ate a few chocolate chips as I started to make it. I then felt something else in my stomach which was alittle more painful causing me to drop the storing spoon and hold my stomach. I lifted the sweat shirt to show my stomach alittle and raised an eyebrow. Again there was nothing there. Being pregrent wasn't even in my list of what it could be. I put the shirt down and picked up the spoon and put it in the sink and got a new one and finsished up the batch and put it in the oven.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 W0i6ah

He was pulling and pulling for moose then i heard a gun shot my head shot up and glanced around Then i senced humans there hunting they didnt know me they didnt know i was werewolf they just went hunting for wolves. I howled warning my pack and May to stay inside and be safe lock the doors. A regular wolf would take off but i stood there beginning to growl i saw them my head lowered my hair stood on my back i growled bareing my teeth. They had this thing come toward me wanting to test out how strong my jaw was. I snapd at it a regular wolves jaw streagth would be at 456 mine was at 983. They were shocked finding out how strong my jaw was.

they noticed clear red bloody stuff on were i bite they pulled out a phone and took a picture and sent it to someone. Which he asked what was it the person texted back and said it was Venom. Which they though was impossible i snarled they knew i was diffrent. They shot me with a arrow in the side i grunted and yelped once and still stood there. They put a muzzle on me fast and wraped ropes around me. They wanted to test me i went along with it intill i remembered about May and the pack. i strated forceing myself and run they shot me again. I slowly went to my knee as they put me in a truck i howled and kept howling as they punched me i snaped at them as i scared a person's hole face as he started screaming in pain. I snarled deeply and rude.

I warned these people i kept slamming my paw on the window trying to bust it so i could jump out. I wanted to shirt human as i couldnt i didnt want them to know werewolves were real. I howled so loud i hurt there ears. They screamed and put a muzzle on me. My ears went back as i slowly just decided to lay down a set my head down on the car seat. we didnt go far we went to a house on the other side of the woods from the house.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 pm

At the sound of the howl I knew and I felt my bones cracked. I just allowed it and shifted wolf. I was growing larger about a foot or so smaller then Derek which was probably the biggest ill get. I snarled and took out bursting out of the door which was going to need to be fixed. I snarled and put my head down and got the sent of hunters. I growled and followed it to the scent of where the car was. My eyes went deeper good and my fangs were out not K-9s. This happened a lot when I shifted on my own not on a full moon force.

I heard his howl stop and I growled bolting off into the woods and followed it. I sniffed the air. The scent was still lingering whih ment they were close. I raised my eyes and lag out a loud howl which was heard through the woods and Derek would more then likely be able to hear it no matter what. I took off running following the scent. I then come across a truck. It was stopped by a house and it smelt strong of Derek and the hunter. I snarled deep and stayed low in the bushes till I knew it was where Derek was.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 W0i6ah
Derek was tugged out of the truck he fell to the ground as the 10 owners pulled him so he would go into the building. Growling below his breath he pulled and jumped onto his 2 back legs and then landed back into all 4. He forcefully got pulled into the buildin my ears back head down eyes closed. I saw wolf skins everywhere one was my brothers hybrid my ears went back as i whimpered and tried to get over to his pelt. Whimpering loudly i fell to the ground a wolf seeing his relativs death of remembering it or by any chance seeing parts of him could bring the wolf down in depressive and slowly brought to the ground.

Inside i was put in a very large cage i layed there in the back of the cage my ears back still my eyes closed the one main person slightly opened my eye seeing it red and opened my mouth seeing venom all around my mouth. My venom doesnt infect me sence its my venom. I had guns all pointed at me 3 guns i didnt wanna attack or i had a good chance of dieing its not good for a wolf to be shot many times or even shot at all. All my life i'v been shot healed shot healed over a million times from attacks but older i get more my body shuts down i might be 24. But any more shots i could die in this cold cage i looked at the human and he didnt take off my muzzle so i couldnt bite,howl,or even attack. He pulled me up so i stumbled onto my four feet.

ima make this hard for ya. ;) you cant easily get derek.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 Tumblr_mdwt3m79eU1rl107eo1_500
I snarled alittle as they pulled Derek out of the car. My stomach was alittle larger but I just thought it was abuse I ate a lot lately. As they went inside I glared. My teeth just wanted to rip into their skin and kill them. But something stopped me. I didnt worry about it and slowly crawled out of the woods and went over to a window and peeked through it. I saw the cage and Derek surrounded by all the hunters and the guns. I glared and crawled away and to the back of the house.

As I stood up on my hind legs and placed my front laws on the wall with a loud clank and let out a loud bowl so they would hear it. I then started scratching at the wall to get them outside. If a large powerful wolf like Derek had something come after them I would think it was another wolf like him. But I was different. Touch me and I'll drain your blood in wolf form. Or I'll shift human. I'm naked when I'm human only wearing a bra and underwear and I know that would stop the guys dead in their tracks.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 W0i6ahME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 14l38ns
I saw one guy get distracted and something cought the hunters eye i saw him go outside and look around but he got shocked a attacked. The other hunters quickly shut the doors and locked them here was my time i opened my mouth as i tore straight through the muzzle. I snarled and got ahold of a hunter shreading him to side tearing his skin and throughing him around. My body stoped my eyes slowly closed. My head went down....i was shot...and then i tried to move forward as i was shot again in the upper chest. I slowly fell to the ground my life passed by before my eyes.

I was carried off into a room in the building and thrown onto the floor. With other dead wolves all around me whever someone said you died you'd see a light..I didnt see it..but i saw my life restart intill now like in sort of dream. I resaw my whole life knowing if it was worth it going to hell or was it better to go to heaven. My life was a hell i lived through it till this very moment i didnt wanna die on someone i loved and wonderful girl 'May' my heart stoped and i layed there knowing i made a mistake for attacking the hunter's and going hunting alone in the first place. Knowing that i would die anyways anyday now

I didnt want today to be the day when one of the worlds strongest biggest werewolves to die. People said i'd alwas be history but now was it worthit being someones history who died trying to feed his family. If i died i were nolonger Alpha Male which was one thing i told myself i'd promise if i was about to die i would tell Sinister to take my misery and take my spot as Alpha Male. But i had no one i loved here with me to hold there hand and say take care of my family. Mostly i wanted May to be here so i could tell her i love her and i wish her to live life better then i'd ever have.

From the very moment i was born to this moment when i die in a cold death smelled room. I resaw my life and wished it was better to that moment when i saw May and the moment when the last time i saw her. I knew she was pregnant so i got propared to get moose meat. But now i'd never get to see my child..and he'd never be able to see his father. I never got to ask may to marry me...i had a ring in my leather jacket which i was gonna ask today..but i was to late my whole life i was alwas late i was late to save my brother i saw him die..i saw my sister die..i saw my parents die..now i died...i had a shitty life..which i'll never be able to restart.

dont say anything just reply D;
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh come on. This is not what I wanted in this RP! Sad

I heard the gun shot and I just lost it. I jumped and broke through the window and snarled loud as hell. I ran right at the guy who shot the gun taking him by the neck and snapping it fast. I shifted human mostly naked and saw the guys jaws drop. "You motherfuckers are dead now!" I yell and ran at the main one and kneed him in the guy taking his gun and shooting each one.

I smelled blood I glared at the dead bodies and ran into the room with dead wolves. I fell right to my knees seeing Derek's body. I snarled and crawled I've to him and pulled out the bullets and prayed to god this would work. His heart was barley beating at all. I bite my wrist fast and turned him over and opened his mouth pouring my blood into his mouth. I still had the vampire healing blood in my veins and I prayed this would work. If it didn't I was killing every single family member these mother fuckers had making them feel major pain watching each other die.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 14l38ns
My body was already shut down my heart slowly stoped my fur slowly turned dull black. My eyes were nolonger red they were white. Then BAMMMMMM! my heart started pumping fast my eyes turned red my fur turned pitch black. I started to breath i never got to tell may about a power i had that i forgot. If i ever died i could alwas come back to life enless i died of old age. My eyes shot open as i didnt know were i was i saw may and whimpered licking her face.

I shifted human huged her "oh my god your okay!." i said hugging her thinking she got hurt not me. My memory was fucked up but i still remembered everything but what happend to me.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:05 pm

When he all of asudeen got up my eyes went wide. Then he hugged me and almost chocked me. "Ya I'm fine. I'm he one who killed all the motherfuckers out in the other room." I say pulling away taking this hand pulling him out and pointing to the bodies. "Do you even remember what happened?" I asked and raised an eyebrow not seven wanting to let go of his thinking maybe it was a dream and that if I let go he'll disappear.

I looked at him and ran my fingers over the area he got shot. I then turned and saw the guy closet to us move. I growled and pulled a knife off the table and through it head at his chest and stomped down in it having it go right though the chest and past the heart and almost hit the spine. I snarled and my eyes go gold. I wanted revenge on these guys. I didn't care I wanted them to know how I felt.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 35aszz5
He growled looking at the human dead "Lets finish these motherfuckers!" I said bareing my teeth and walking out into the open in the building i roared and attacked a human sliting his throat and ripping his stumich out and takeing out his insides. I looked at another guy that was disgusted. I snarled and walked up to him he was scared i flicked my tail and looked at the guy my eyes turned black with a pinch of red. I stared into his eyes and started to stop his heart.

My mouth opened as his did too a mist came from his body into mine meaning im takeing his soul. He fell to the ground as i fist hit the ground and make the ground crack and two parts of the ground split apart down the whole building. It kept slippting intill we saw the middle of the earths core as it was lava. i pushed the guys in and saw them scream and fall burning intill they died. as my eyes turned red and the earths core/mantle/and crust came back together.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:05 pm

I smirked and shifted wolf and started to kill a few guys. I let Derek do most of the work he was the one who was more then likely more angry. I took my anger out in the guys who at their guns oointed at Derek and now Derek and finish the rest. Something in my stomach made he fall weak alittle through so I went outside and sat in the shade alittle. I didn't close my eyes I just layed down and watched around me. If anything came around I would attack it but for now I think it was good.

I layed my head down on my laws and watched Derek. It wasn't hard to jnow where he was cause either he was making guys yell and scream or his black pelt was a dead give away when the sun was out I mean. I rolled into my side alittle and waited till he was done they stood up and shifted human. Their we're cars coming so I had to his in the tree line so no guy or perv saw me in only my under clothes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 35aszz5
I walked outside and huffed i stayed wolf incase any pervs came i could rip there head off. Instead of punching and doing deadlock. I saw her have no clothes so i covered her up where no cars that came by could see anything. It took alittle to get home but it was fine with me. we finally got home about a 1 later i was covered in blood i was wore out. I fell on the deck and shifted human blood was everywhere even place u didnt know blood could be. The pack was whimpering and jumping around licking me the beta just stood there and went back to his room.

I petted the wolves and layed there i coughed and tried to get up which i couldnt i was in so much pain. I just forced myself up and walked to my bed and fell face first on the bed an grunted. "fuck my life..." He kept there breathing hardely.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

I walked inside and to the kitchen and took out the burnt cup cakes and threw them away. I out the pans in the sink and went to the bathroom. I wiped some blood off me and put on some new clothes. I went through the cabinet and found some Advil and took one myself. I then took one with a glass of water and went into Derek's room. "Can your body use like an Advil or does it do no good?" I asked and went over to him.

I set the water down on the nightstand along with the pills and looked at him. I sighed and looked at the blood. I knew I would have to clean a lot after today cause of the damn hunters. He was really bloody and it looked like he just got out of a pool full of blood. Since blood harden and got annoying alittle I figured even if he fought it I would more them likely have to wipe off he blood. So I went and got a bowl and wet it and started to wipe off the blood from his face first then his chest then his arms and legs. He could do the rest when he can breath though.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Meep
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 am

Moop........
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:49 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 29bljwk

He looked at the Advil, He grabed it and the water he took the advil and then the water. He gaged from the taste and chuged the water. He put the cup of water almost all the way empty he set it down and sat on the bed "Guess what..." He said quiet excited to say it but kind of dangerous to say it. "You wont be proud but its amazing!" He said. "When i was dead i saw my future by alittle bit if istill lived. My werewolf looks on full moons changed!!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:07 am

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcn5ssz9D61rjgj0vo1_400.gif[img]
As he talked about the future and how he looked different I raised an eyebrow. "How do you look different? Does your coat or sow thing change? Your eyes?" I asked as I put the bloody towel away and say at the edge of the bed. I made sure I didn't sit on any blood he had in the sheets. "Are you sure it wasn't someone that looked like you alittle in werewolf form or something?" I asked kinda giving a small hit wrapping and arm over my stomach alittle. I kinda figured it out just a minute ago.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Derek, He smirked "No no no my form werewolf on full moons i stand on my hind legs my teeth are longer, Im buffer. and taller." Derek was proud to be something he has been dieing for. But he still had the regular wolf form when he hunts and fights.

His form. on full moons.
ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 34y1r1l
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:00 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 8 Tumblr_mcn5ssz9D61rjgj0vo1_400
I raised an eyebrow and got alittle creeped out by the picture I got. "But you won't try killing me right?" I asked and looked at him. I didn't really care of he had huge ass teeth or something I just didn't want him killing members in the pack or anything. I drew my arm away from my stomach slowly to make it seem like I never had it there.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 am

Derek had a frown "Im not stupid. i only kill vampires werewolves never ever in there life attack there species. if its vampire there goes with there head." He said getting up and poped his neck makeing it feel better.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:52 am

May
"I'm still part vampire remember." I say and stand up. "I'll let you change or shower." I say and walk out of the room and over to the kitchen and started cleaning up. The cup cakes were burnt now so I had to do major scrapping to get them out of he cup cake forms. I then had the water running and started to clean off the rest of the stuff and along with the other dishes. I tried washing off the extra blood I had on my hands off since some was never cleaned off before.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:14 am

Derek

He walked to his bedroom, he went to his dresser he slide out a plain light grey shirt and a pair of dark jeens, and dark grey boxers. He went to the bathroom and started the hot water, hot was better on his body since he's werewolf. He got undressed he glanced at his body. "I need to work out more. He felt uncomfortable looking at himself naked even if its himself. He walked to the shower and walked in and grabed the body wash he washed his body and scrubbs around. He washes the body was off and his spiked up hair got wet and just flattin out. He srubbed his hair good geting the dirt out from all that forming and running. after the 5 minute shower he got out and dried and got dressed
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 am

May
I put the cleaned dished on a rack to dry and I held my stomach alittle. I walked over rogue fridge an got a bottle of water and took a sip. I was alittle sick feeling in my stomach and I was thinking maybe from all the stress and the hunters and all that it was probably all that drama. I sighed and walked over to the couch and sat down and crossed my legs and set a pillow on my lap and turned on the tv. I waited for Derek to finish his shower an all that. I didn't need him being rushes or anything.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:32 am

Derek

He was all dressed, he sprayed AXE on, he got jell and spiked his hair up he smiled at himself and then got and toothbrush wet it and put toothpaste on it and brushed his teeth after a couple minutes. he got out of the bathroom seeing sinister he smiled and got to one knee and pet his head. "Good boy." He walked out of the bedroom and walked to the kitchen and smiled seeing May he huged her from behind.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:34 am

May
I looked back at him and smiled alittle. "Hey. It's good to see your feeling better." I say and turn around slide his hand on my stomach by turning around. It was trying to let him now about the kid without having to say it out loud. I figured the wolves knew by the scent more then likely.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next