RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :)

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 7 Empty Re: ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :)

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 7 546783829_2094571
I laughed alittle and lagged Sinister's head. I then look up at Derek and smiled. "Ya I thought it would." I say and went back to finishing up the drawing then closed the book and stood up and cracked my back since I was leaning up on a weird formed rock.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 7 29gcxet
He smiled. "Yeah."

WE NEED TO MAKE THIS MORE INTERESTING.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:59 pm

moving this topic to the roleplay #1. any questions or comments, please private message me. if your posts are lengthy again, i will move it back.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 pm

How without them getting into a battle and almost getting killed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Maybe they move to a new town and have to start over. Like with new names and all that. Maybe live in a farm with HORSES!!! Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:How without them getting into a battle and almost getting killed

I like this one XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm

But we already did that like twice already. Sad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm

But horses would sence hes werewolf a freak out.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Take out the horse thingy then. They can get a house large enough for the whole pack like in the woods near a lake and IF May and Dedek ever had a kid the hunter could find out and try to kill the kid
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Okay you make the the first post. p.s just skip to when they have the house easy enough LOL. and make the post long so i can post a long post back.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Kk. May take some time
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:41 pm

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 7 28heeyg
--After about a few weeks I finally learned how to control myself. I'm still working on getting use to eating meat Derek killed but my body has gotten use to it. I'm still trying to figure out my new senses and still working in finding out what vampire powers I still have. Iv been acting different when in wolf form now that I have learned to control near full moons even through I still wanna kill things. I found out I got my power of a vampire along with my fangs but I can shift wolf whenever and see in color.
--After me and Derek started training for the vampire battle we decided to move and try to start new. In a new town and home. We found a new nice place up by a lake that's in he woods. We payed for it and started to bring things in. Even through I used the power of mine control to have the seller keep every thing in the buliding and give it to use for a cheap price. Now that we got we started to set things up in what we wanted. Once we finished I sat out by the lake sitting on the dock and my feet in the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm

that was really good i could picture it XD.

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 7 W0i6ah
When geting things settled in for a good price i decided i should have a work out room for myself in the spare room in the end of the hallway. My streagth i picked up a tredmill and walked down the hallway to the spare room and set down the tredmill in the corner. I put down all the stuff i needed for my spare room there was a room infront of that i had a idea for. I set down 8 large masive dog beds in there and toys for the pack. the toys were bones and meat bones and moose horses and pig ears.

I whistled as the pack ran running down the hallway to me. They barked "Alright guys i got you a good surprise. Instead of sleeping on cold grounds of december. i gave you this." I opened the door and the pack had ther ears back and whimpering with happyiness and wagging there tail fast as they thump on the wall. They jumped on the beds and rolled on there back as the 4 others are bitting on the bones. I smiled and walked out and went to the kitchen puting cups and plates into cabnets makeing the place look nice.

I found caribou meat in the box of meats i carried with me. I thought sence its almost lunch time i would give the pack and snack. I grabed three big chunches of Caribou and cut it up enough for the 8 of the pack. I washed the chucked and peices off and put more meaty good taste to it. I put in the meat a pill i give to the wolves so they dont go insane on full moons i also take it too. I hated pills so i put it in a small peice of meat and ate it i felt suddenly calm i grabed the meats and walked down to the room and put down the meat i gave the biggest peice to Sinister which was on the biggest bed with the most best bone. As i gave the smallest to the Beta which didnt come to eat he was just fast asleep. I still felt alittle bad but i put the meat next to him. Incase he woke up. "Alright guys have a good snack dont eat Beta's though ok." I gave each wolf a warm hug and i walked out the room.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:13 pm

i got to go grocery shopping with my dad so brb
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Lol thanks i loved yours too. Do you wanna have May be prego?

I could hear as the wolves started to find out about the room and I could tell they loved their new room and all taut. I smiled and looked down at the water. The sun was out but the air was a cool temp which made the water warm since the water finally was warmed cause the air was cooler then the water. I had on sweat pants with a large sweat shirt that I took from Derek. It was an older one that didnt seem to fit him. Plus with the shifted an all I kinda jacked up every shirt I got. But I liked it. The scent of the shirt normally calmed me which I had no clue why. Must be cause he's a werewolf and my other clothes had the sent of a vampire. I curled into his sweat shirt and smiled looking down at the water seeing tiny fishes.
As something jumped out of the water in the middle of the lake i could hear it just like it was next to me. My eyes almost zoomed in on the object and I could see it clear as day. It was a fish eating another fish. It made me laugh alittle. I then turned up to the house hearing alittle something going on. Their we're stairs leading up to the back flat of the house where the fire place is and all that. Then there's the large deck with a hot tube. I saw Derek passing through a few times and smiled then looked back down at the water. Things have been better after that one night. When the "thing" happened between us. My emotion heightened and turned Ito good things unless on a full moon. It only stops when Derek nips more or something but not enough to have me start bleeding.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm

He forgot something he quickly got a pill and put it in meat and went out to the pond were May was i smiled and handed it to her and licked my fingers. "Eat it, it helps." i didnt wanna tell her what was in it because the pill tastes horrible. but it was in meat so she could eat it and not spit it out. I looked at narrowed my eyes at the fish i was good at catching fish but then i looked at what May was wearing it was some rips and tears on the shirt and some blood stains but sence shes werewolf she would get use to it. I was a butcher when my family was still alive because i still killed animals. i didnt kill m species i would use to hunt vampires the bad ones that came around and kills wolves.

I would slaughter them i gave May a kiss and smiled. "Want breakfest? i already gave meat to the wolves." I smiled and wiped the blood off my fingers. I walked back into the house still trying to use to the scent around the house. I grabed some eggs and meat and bacon. I grabed pans i turned on the fosset washing some leftovers off the pan. I had no emotion on my face i was into the zone which i kept my thought of the food.

I could hear the wolves playing and running down the hallways running with there bones away from the others. I heard some growling from the beta which he was now awake he was snarling at Sinister. I roared at him as he whimpered and backed away my eyes turned blood red and my k9's were out. I huffed as my k9's dialed down and eyes turned hazel again. "Go bite other bones instead the one i gave Sinister." I saw Sinister sit next to me watching me cook as i fliped some omlet pokeing at it makeing it better form. i tossed Sinister a peice of bacon that i was also cooking. and had one for myself.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

When he came out I smiled up at him and looked at the meat. It was odd shaped but I didn't really care at all. He said it would help which meant something good I guess. I took the meat and ate it anyways. It had a funny taste but I made sure to side pass it. I wiped my hands off on my sweatpants and took my feet out of the water and slipped on my heavey socks and then my slippers. "Ya sure. I'll be up there in a few. I wanna check out the area. To see if there are any scents of a wolf pack or something." I say after I kissed him back. As he went up I yelled up to him. "And don't eat all my bacon!" I say with a laugh and shuffle into the woods and circle the house.

As I circled the house their we're scents of a dog but the markings were old. Probably from the other owners having a dog when they lived here. It was a nice place to have a dog but I wasn't sure if getting a dig in a house of real wolves would go so well. But I guess I could ask Derek. We would just have to get a larger dog. Not alittle one that would look like a chew toy to the wolves. Once I finished I head up the stepped and into the house. I pulled the sleeves of Derek sweat shirt over my hands and tried warming them up since my finger tips always got cold.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 pm

"Haha i wont!" I turned on some music as i started to dance while cooking as i saw Sinister baring and jumping around like alittle dance. I laughed and danced with him. I turned back a flipped the bacon i fliped the eggs into the plate. I looked ou the window that was next to the oven i looked through it the woods were there. I took a good glance i frowned and noticed red eyes i whistled as the pack came. "Lead Fighter i want you to go figure what that is. Besides me your the other best fighter." I smiled at him and pointed that way.

I saw the fighter sprint at the thing in the woods it was a werewolf he attacked it and snarled. The werewolf was whimpering i put the bacon stack on the plate and unpluged everything i went outside and whistled the werewolf shifted it was male. I glared at him he ran off as i smirked and watched him run back into the woods. I walked in as the lead fighter came running back and run into the spare room and jumped on his bed. I put food on the middle counter i smiled and yelled out "MAY YOU HUNGRY!?" I said with a deep tone but soft.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Right when I stepped into the house I heard the lead fighter bolt out and attack a wolf. I near I was being watched I had that weird feeling but couldn't figure where the hell it came from. I just through it was a member from the pack cause I didn't smell an intruder. But I was glad I got in the house when I did. I did not want the lead fighter to think it was someone else and attack me. Even though my eyes are golden but still yiu never know what could happen. I mixed scent can get you killed around here.

When I heard Derek and made a weird moaning sound and stumbled to the kitchen. I looked at the food then to him but curled into the sweat shirt and walked and got a plate and a fork. I was the only girl so I made sure to get some food before the others. I put some eggs and bacon on the plate putting one in my mouth as I walked out. I glared alittle at the beta since i heard Derek yell at him already. I was close to butty bumping him songs would hit the wall but that would make me spill my food. So I just went to the couch that was right next to a large window that looked out into the woods and put a blanket on my lap.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm

i saw her come in and grab a plate and fork. I smiled and got some food too i went to the couch and sat down i grewe my k9's and started nawing on the think peice of meat. i didnt finish one peice of bacon so i gave it Sinister he ran off with it and ate it on the hard floor not the carpet. he was really smart we didnt want any stains on the floor. I smiled and looked at may seeing her eating regulary. "I think me and the pack are the only ones who eat sloppy" I chuckled and got up and put my plate int he sink.

I washed off the plate and put the food away, I walked outside and sat on the deck. Glareing at the woods. "I miss being able to live in the woods and not worry about what i eat." I sat there and yawned laying back and looking at the shy. i loved the dark shy but it was the afternoon so it was light out. The moon was still out for some reason it was full moon so it was fine sence i gave everyone that pill to keep them calm
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:48 pm

"I only eat slowly in wolf form. Not human form." I say with a laugh and finsjh up on my food. I then go out the plate away giving Sinister one of the two last pieces of bacon. I headed back into the living room and turned on the tv. I wiped my hands off and then slipped under the blanket and curled up. It was the first real comfy place to sleep ever since I ran out on my parents. I didn't have to worry about someone chocking me in my sleep or something.

I could see Derek sitting out on the deck and sighed alittle. I got up putting the blanket around me and walking outside and looked down at him. "You wanna take a run through the woods or something?" I asked and placed my hands on his shoulders even though they gripped the ends of the blanket. I didn't have the really warm blood like the wolves and Derek in the pack. I was still part vampire which was almost like a human side. I was cold some times but hot others from the wolf side.

(Should she be prego? It's up to you....)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 pm

The cabin. Just with more woods and the lake infront.

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) - Page 7 Ef589dbe-ce73-498b-9fe5-3ecfecbf1907.1
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:02 pm

He shock his head "Im fine." I looked over at her and placed a hand on her hand. i wasnt a big fan of being touched but i didnt care i loved her she can touch me. I leaned back and gave her a kiss and smiled and the pack came outside and sit infront of us and ran after eachother and jumped around. i smiled and through a bone out i saw people move in a empty house close to ours. They had a dog and they people were vampires. The dog started growling at us and the vampires started hissing.

I raised a eye brow and stood up and walked down the deck and toward them and stoped "We mean no harm." The hissed at me calling me a mutt and worse. I snarled as the wolves did too i howled as the howls did too hurting the vampires ears i laughed and walked back toward may. I sat down and looked at her "We got more vampires on our hands." I looked at her and frowned.

Yes
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:12 pm

I smiled and looked down at him Untill I saw him get up. I glared at the vampires. I nice way to show off my fangs and wolf side. I glared at them as first I showed my wolf eyes and they hissed at me. I smirked alittle popping out my vampire fangs and hissed at them but louder causing the dog to shut up and the vampire so fall silent. I laughed and watched them mumble and walk inside and close the door and the shades. I think they were surprised I was a hybrid and scared. Like Derek said. It was rare to have a hybrid of an vampire and wolf.

"Well I don't think they will buy us. I think their freaked out that I'm a hybrid." I say and went and wrapped my arms around his waist with the blanket still around me. I kissed him back them pulled away and walked inside. "I feel like making some cake or something. Which would you rather have? Cookies or Cupcakes? But that's if you like sweets. I could always make some animal safe cup cakes too for the wolves." I say and feel something weird happen to my stomach but think that maybe it was something I ate but I didn't worry about it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 pm

I smiled and saw her with her fangs and werewolf eyes. It was rare to see hybrids my brother was a hybrid intill he got killed. i looked at her and smiled "Cupcakes would be good make some healthy ones for the pack. i use to all the time they love it." I smiled "Ima go hunt for more meat." I ran ou the door and shifted wolf as the dog next door came a bit at me. I punched the dog as the dog flew back to the house. "Idiots." I ran into the woods and searched for food. I didnt feel much cold i was hot so my heat spread around my body. I walked slowly so i wouldnt scare anything off.

I've been searching for like 20 minutes and no sign of elks/moose/or any other hooved animal. i smiled and made a moose call as i heard one come out of no where his head high ears perked but didnt see me. I smirked mooses were huge but i was still bigger i leaped off my feet and i saw the moose get put into shocked i sunk my teeth as the moose was pretty strong. i smirked and had my venom shut his body down. His eyes turned black as he fell to the ground and died. I grabed it and drug it back to the house.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum