RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

+2
-Wolf-Girl-
Linzwithout007
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Kodi

Puzzled, he looked at her with his head cocked sideways. Hearing her talk about this, reminded him of his brother that had finally moved out of his house. He would come home with a different girl every night... Kodi never wanted to sit on the couch, since thats where he did all of his... business. He chuckled in his mind. As he looked back at her, and saw that she was blushing, he once again ran a nervous hand through his thick hair
. "So, Dayna, is it?" He began. "How long do you plan on staying out here?" He asked.

Shyann

Watching him as he stepped towards her 68' Impala, put a smile on her face. She couldn't help but blush as he compared her to her own car. She gently ran a hand over her car once more with a smile. The sound of the glass crushing beneath his shoes brought the memory of her father bashing her precious Impala with the metal bat, that used to be her brothers, came to her mind. As he grabbed a hold of her hand, the blush that had arose on her cheeks moments before, had become more noticeable then ever before. The sound of his voice once again made her breath shorten. The air around her was getting hot... She nodded with a grin, and slipped the keys out of her pocket with her free hand, and held them in the air.
"Go for it." She said with a wink, and held the keys out to him, with a devilish grin. "The shift stick is a little stiff, but she's a great ride." She smirked.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Dayna: I had nodded when he asked about my name, then he moved onto the second question and I shrugged, "I dunno." I said. "She should be done by now.... Hopefully." I added, muttering the last word. "I was planning on walking home really slowly." I said with a little laugh. I didn't laugh a lot these days. I guess I had past boyfriends to blame for it. Most days now, I had to fake my laughs and my smiles.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Brody: He smirked and took the keys from her before walkig around to the driver side. When he opened the door, he got in and slipped the key into the ignition. With a turn of his wrist, he started the car and listened as she roared to life. Pushing the clutch in with his foot, he pushed the stick until it was in neutral and let out of the clutch. The soft idle purr that it caused brought a brighter smile to his face. Returning the car to park the same way he put it into neutral, he turned it off and got out. "Sounds as great as I thought. Maybe even better than mine." With a shrug, he walked back to her and slipped her keys back into her palm. Of course, he didn't avoid letting his hand linger on hers for a moment, seeing as how he was pretty straight forward with such things as that. He wasn't a shy guy.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:Dayna: I had nodded when he asked about my name, then he moved onto the second question and I shrugged, "I dunno." I said. "She should be done by now.... Hopefully." I added, muttering the last word. "I was planning on walking home really slowly." I said with a little laugh. I didn't laugh a lot these days. I guess I had past boyfriends to blame for it. Most days now, I had to fake my laughs and my smiles.

Kodi

He laughed at how she told him that she would be walking home slowly. He smiled, and gently held out his hand once more.
"Instead of going home... How about I treat you to a late dinner?" He asked with a charming smile.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Dayna: Every inch of my mind was screaming no at me, but my god damned heart spoke instead of my brain. "Sure, why not." I said with a smile. Damn it! It was that charming smile of his! I knew well that I would regret this, but I let him. I took his offered hand. I guess it could be classed as a date, but... We had only just met... "Nothing fancy or expensive though." I said, just a small, cheap cafe would be fine!
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Kodi

He smirked, and laughed, gently pulling her up next to him. He dropped her hand, and smiled.
"Sure." He led her to a cafe down the street. "This okay?" He asked with a smile.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Dayna: A smile spread across my thin lips as I nodded. "Yeah, this is perfect." I said happily as we walked inside, we sat down in a booth and I had a look at the menu. I hadn't had a real meal in ages! I'd lived off snacky kind of things. "I'll just have whatever you're getting." I said with another smile, unable to decide on one thing, and I wasn't picky about food or anything, as a kid I couldn't really choose what I ate, when I ate. I just ate when I could, what I could. My paremts didn't care about me at all. So... Yeah. Good thing I wasn't allergic to anything.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4