RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

+2
-Wolf-Girl-
Linzwithout007
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Shyann

She was lost in the engine. Her father taught her some things about cars, but she has learned most from car shows. She smiled when he overlooked her from the side. She tucked her red hair behind her ear, and put both hands on the car, leaning on them. She smiled at him, and laughed at his comment.
"I hope so." She smirked. "Brody.." She let the name roll off of her tongue. She smiled and looked over at him. "Shyann, actually." She said, with a smile, as she stood up.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Brody: "Oh, well, just as good." He turned again and took a look at the engine. "Seems like I need to go get a new oil pan. Must've rusted it out or something. I don't know, all I do know is that I got a cheerful of hot oil earlier and it didn't feel too well." He shut the hood and smiled at her. "Now that you've seen mine, what's yours? Seem to be interested in classics, guessing a GTO. Maybe early seventies to late sixties? Second choice for me of course." Stifling a shrug, he looked her over. Obvious, since he was a rather straightforward person. She had a good body build, curved in the right places that he liked. She seemed distant though, a bit shy. Maybe she wasn used totaling to people? Nah, she was pretty enough to have talked to lots of people.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Mallory: She sighed and pushed her hair back out of her face. The weather made her hair poof up and she hated it. She cast her green eyes over everything she saw. Why? Scoping of course!! What kind of girl DIDNT have a date on Friday night? A guy jogged past. Nice body. But he was a ginger!! Sorry, I dont do redheads.. She thought as he proceeded. Mal jerked open her car door and slipped inside. Maybe she'd go to the coffee shop and see what *thoughtful* guys she could hook. Maybe she'd get a black haired one. Oooohhhh her favorites.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Shyann

She smiled again, as he closed the hood of his car. She moved her hands away before he did, so she didn't loose her fingers. She watched him as he watched her. She really liked talking to him, he was very interesting. She smiled at him, tucking her hair one again behind her ear. She smiled when he asked about her car.
"64' Impala." She said with a smirk.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 pm

anyone wanna rp?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 pm

I do :)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 am

Alright :) who and who?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 am

Mallory and Damian, or Bradley and Jessie. I don't really have a preference lol. :)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Shyann

She smiled again, as he closed the hood of his car. She moved her hands away before he did, so she didn't loose her fingers. She watched him as he watched her. She really liked talking to him, he was very interesting. She smiled at him, tucking her hair one again behind her ear. She smiled when he asked about her car.
"64' Impala." She said with a smirk.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Brody: "Ah, nice choice. Maybe you'll be the one giving me a test drive?" He chuckled and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Well, shyann, I have to be going. Gotta go get this part, maybe if you want, you can come along? I wouldn't mind the company. Of course, who would..?" His gaze traveled over her again and he smiled. Of course, no man in his right mind would choose mechanics over a woman such as her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Got it sounds perfect (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:28 pm

You pick. XD
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:14 am

Sam- At the store, he stood in the aisle that held the spaghetti noodles, slightly confused on which type he should get. He never knew there were so many. Living on his own was harder than he thought. Deciding to go with the angel hair, he walked to the self checkout and purchased his items to make spaghetti for that night. Exiting the store was a bit harder, seeing as how the sidewalks were busy along the street, but somehow he cut through. Holding onto his bags with one hand, he walked down the street and ran his free hand through his dark brown hair. He got a look from one of the girls sitting on the bench beside the park as he walked past, no doubt because of his amazing combination of brown hair and blue eyes. Giving her a small wave, he knew he couldn't get mixed up with women again for a while. Melissa had broken his heart. Sleeping around with whoever would jump into bed with her. He'd been faithful the entire relationship, even though he had many chances to cheat.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:43 am

want me to start?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Shyann

She smiled at him, once again tucking her red hair behind her ear. She looked at the woods, looking back at where she came from. Her mother would freak if she didn't come back home soon... Oh well. Brody was hot, and she was not going to pass up this chance. She looked at him, and smiled with a nod.
"I would love that." She said, looking back at the woods one last time, before looking back at him.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Brody: With a smile, he turned in the direction of his driveway and waved to her to follow. "I think it's a pretty long walk though, but that just gives me a bit more time to figure you out." He made sure to walk slowly, so that she could keep up. "Howd you find my house anyway? One minute you weren't there, the next you were."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Shyann

She smiled, and then jogged lightly to his side, and then began to walk next to him. She was happy that he wanted to walk. A smart idea since that Camaro probably ate gas. She smiled, and walked at his side.
"Well, I was in the woods, in my favorite tree..." She began. "And your Camaro attracted me." She said, and laughed. "I couldn't tell by the sound, what year it was... So I walked over here to see what it was."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Brody: "Oh, so your attracted to my car?" He shrugged and gave her a quick smirk before judging her elbow with his own. "I probably would've done the same thing. Although, you impala probably doesn't have as many engine problems as the comaro. Seems like every time I turn around something's wrong with it." His hand ran through his messy black hair as he adverted his gaze from he back to his driveway.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Shyann

She smiled and laughed. She couldn't help but watch his every move... She laughed again, with a smirk.
"My Impala doesn't have as many engine problems as your Camaro because I don't race it every weekend." She teased, and elbowed him back.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Brody: Letting out a slight chuckle, he rubbed his chin and nodded. "I suppose your right. I am a bit rough on the car. Then again, I jump at every chance to take care of it too." When he shoved his hands into his pockets, he looked back over to her. "I can assure you though, I am not attracted to your car at least. I have yet to even see yours." Same old, same old. Flirty behavior always caught the good ones. Was she caught yet by his standards, not even close. He'd have to keep it up, seems like its working.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Shyann

She laughed and rubbed the back of her neck. Exposing her side to him. She smirked, knowing she was right.
"I don't know.." She said with a sarcastic sigh. "My car is pretty sexy.." She said with a laugh.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Brody: "That may be true, but I'd still argue that it's in no comparison to you." He was all smiled today, maybe she brought that out? Possibly, but what woman couldn't bring out a smile in him. Then again, maybe he was trying to convince himself that he didn't like her all that much. It wasn't working for him even if he was. She wasn't just gorgeous, she was pretty cool to talk to as well. What more could a guy ask for? High maintenance girls were too much for him. "Maybe I could see this impala sometime? The way you've been talking about it now, I'm pretty anxious to see what it looks like."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Shyann

She smiled, and laughed a little. Rolling her eyes slightly, with a smirk. She pushed him gently to the side, and smiled, thinking about the garage she stores her 68' Impala.
"What garage are you going to?" She asked, since he mentioned he was going to pick up a part for his car.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Brody: stumbling just slightly to the side as she pushed him, he smirked. "Don't believe me and your crazy Shyann." Looking forward for a moment before back to her, he rubbed the back of his neck. ""You know the garage just downtown in Chicago, Ray's autoshop, or something like that? That's where we're headed."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Shyann

She laughed.
"No, I don't believe you." She said with a smirk. At the mention of the shop, she smiled. "My car is there." She said with a smile. "I know the owner, and he lets me keep her there." She said with a smile.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next