RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule::

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 4 Empty Re: _Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule::

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 am

Sure

Bambi
She's laied on top of the car hood like she always did when she was done finding food. She had a small bone by her which had no meat of it. She only had it by her for when she got bored or she needed to do something. Otherwise she would just roll it around or chew on it.

Sorry if it sucks.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 4 Empty Re: _Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule::

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:53 am

++Bloody Razor Blade++ wrote:do ypu know anything about stray dogs? they dont have territory's, packs, Alphas thats Wolves?? Stray dogs wonder around for food and to surivive.

Razer I was just reading though thing, and I saw you say this. I just want to put out that I know ALOT about animal. And when dogs are not in human home, they will form packs, they go back to their wild roots. Yes alot of then do wonder and what not. But packs happen in stay dogs all the time. Even in my house hold the dogs have a pack. My dad and I are the Alpha and the other dogs rank below us. I'm sorry, but I just had to set this straight. Watch Dog Whisperer.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:55 am

Thank you Wolves
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:55 am

Thunder

Thunder trotted down the road it had just rained so there was a puddle every here and there. He dodged the bigger ones and jumped over the smaller ones. His tail wagging slightly from side to side. He trotted has if he owned the place, but in a way he did. Although at the time he wasn't a part of a pack, he was a well know alpha dog in the city, other dogs stay away from him, and drat off when they see him coming. Thunder looked around as he trotted seeing if there was anything worth chacing near by. Not seeing anything he went back to jumping over puddles, and acting like he owned the pace.

Thunder trotted into the some what muddy car lot and looked around. Seeing another dog on the top of a car Thunder's ears went up and he looked at the female dog. Trotting over like he owned the place Thunder hopped up onto the car and sat infront of the female who was playing with an old bone. " Why hello there." Thunder said his head rased high. He thought he was such a hot shot. " Thunder, and you are?" He asked looking down at the other dog.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 am

Bambi
When she saw the male dog just walk in thinking this place was his she snarled. She stood up on the car and bared my teeth at him. He might be the so called alpha around in the streets but this was my turf. "I'm the leader or also called the alpha." She snarled after she said it. She might have been a show dog when she was younger but when she was left on the streets all the goodness was knocked out of her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:13 am

Thunder

" Sassy is we?" Thunder said giving a small chuckle. This girl may think she's all that, but he wasn't going to back off. " Huh? Oh really." Thunder looked from side to side seeing dogs here and there. " Not very big if you ask me." He said giving another small chuckle. " I pretty much own this whole town." Thunder spotted a tall Dovy on the other side of the lot his was watching his every move. " Hum, I think I fought with that guy over there before." He said looking back at the sassy female. " So what do you have you'reself here. A little pack?" Thunder asked not even caring that the females hair was standing on end and he lips were raised.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:18 am

Bambi
She snarled and stepped closer to him and bared her teeth. She was taller then her since he was in a dent in the hood. "You listen here. This is my pack. So don't even give me that shit that you run this area. This is mine. And you can tell my the scent marks I put down. You may rule the city outside of this but in here I rule this area." I say glaring down at him with blue eyes tinted kinda gold.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:19 am

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Thunder

" Sassy is we?" Thunder said giving a small chuckle. This girl may think she's all that, but he wasn't going to back off. " Huh? Oh really." Thunder looked from side to side seeing dogs here and there. " Not very big if you ask me." He said giving another small chuckle. " I pretty much own this whole town." Thunder spotted a tall Dovy on the other side of the lot his was watching his every move. " Hum, I think I fought with that guy over there before." He said looking back at the sassy female. " So what do you have you'reself here. A little pack?" Thunder asked not even caring that the females hair was standing on end and he lips were raised.

I Like that Post XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:21 am

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
++Bloody Razor Blade++ wrote:do ypu know anything about stray dogs? they dont have territory's, packs, Alphas thats Wolves?? Stray dogs wonder around for food and to surivive.

Razer I was just reading though thing, and I saw you say this. I just want to put out that I know ALOT about animal. And when dogs are not in human home, they will form packs, they go back to their wild roots. Yes alot of then do wonder and what not. But packs happen in stay dogs all the time. Even in my house hold the dogs have a pack. My dad and I are the Alpha and the other dogs rank below us. I'm sorry, but I just had to set this straight. Watch Dog Whisperer.

And I like this one. Since it proves my point that strays do have packs.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:22 am

++Bloody Razor Blade++ wrote:
Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Thunder

I Like that Post XD

Haha why?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:27 am

Name:Damian
Nickname:
Breed?:Wolf Hybrid ((is a dog))
Rank Wanted:...? i dont know
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
History: (Optional)

Looks:
_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 4 2dmhe0
Others:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 am

I thought you quoted this RP........ :/ confused
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:Bambi
She snarled and stepped closer to him and bared her teeth. She was taller then her since he was in a dent in the hood. "You listen here. This is my pack. So don't even give me that shit that you run this area. This is mine. And you can tell my the scent marks I put down. You may rule the city outside of this but in here I rule this area." I say glaring down at him with blue eyes tinted kinda gold.

Thunder

Thunder again shook his head looking at the sassy dog. " I don't care if you own it. I could most likely beat every one of your dogs in a fight. Not saying that I want one just saying that I could." Thunder didn't care that the female had taken a step forword, and was now growling in his face. " I'm not going to back down to you chicky." He said standing his stood just a tad toller then the other dog. " So now can we sit here and talk nicely? Or do I need to make you shut up?" Thunder asked leaning into the other dog so he was only centameters away from her. He snapped his jaws. Her whiskers brushing his uper lip.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:31 am

i wanna do one last rp sence i quit tuesday
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:34 am

.............. :/ Then accepted. Just please follow how I put this RP together.

Bambi
She growled and looked at the male. "You wanna take nicely then get off my car then we can talk nicely." she growled and moved forward making him move back still the end of the hood. "Now off please so we can talk." She say with a small smirk. She looked at the ground then back at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:36 am

++Bloody Razor Blade++ wrote:i wanna do one last rp sence i quit tuesday

Wait what why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:37 am

Damian

He walked threw the cars and sniffing the ground for food. sence he was skinny and unheathy he whimpered everytime his stumich had a cramp. He found alitte box. He layed down on the box and saw a little bunny. he mocked it his stumich hurt so he attacked the bunny riping his head off, nd eat his meat then he layed down all better but still hungry

alot of reasons :\
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:44 am

Summer
I was walking through the streets with an old soul bone. It still had some meat and fat on it which made me happy. When I was heading back to my pack I raised an eyebrow seeing a skinny male mixed wolf. I tulare my head and slowly walked to him but staying far enough to know he cant snap my neck still laying down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:46 am

Damian

I turned my head seeing the female, i whimpered seeing she had meat. I slowly got up and limped to her, far enough so she couldnt attack me sence she had food and all
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:48 am

Summer
I watched him with a pair of sad eyes. I looked down at him and sighed and dropped the bone and slide it over to him. I then backed away and headed back to my lack I was in.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:50 am

Damian

I smiled and snatched the bone quickly and ran back to his little box, i layed down with one paw over the bone and one under
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 am

Summer
I walked back into the back and looked at the new male that was taking Bambi's spot on her hood. I laughed alittle and walked to my car and hoped into the back seat. It had a blanket that was old but yet still good to use.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:07 am

Thunder

Thunder looked at the female. And hopped off the car looking at her again. " So how long have you been running this 'pack'?" Thunder asked looking over the other dog. He sat down infront of the car and looked around again. He wondered where his pall Animal was. Most likely off hunting. Or bugging some female.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:07 am

Name: Guardian of the Shadows
Nickname: Shadow
Breed?: American Dingo
Rank Wanted: Beta Female
Crush: Nope
Mate: Nah
Pups: None
Looks:
_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 4 DingoTalli8YearsOld
_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 4 5wmdu8
Others: Nope

Name: Whispers in the Canyon
Nickname: Whispers
Breed?: Saarloos Wolfhound
Rank Wanted: Delta Male
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: None
Looks:
_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 4 3810706673_1eae9fbba4
_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 4 438127-4-1263751236497
Others: Blind
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 am

Accepted!

Bambi
She sat down and looked down at th male. "Iv been running it for almost two years by now." She told him and looked over at Tyler who wouldn't take his eyes off the male. She smirked knowing that's his normal self she turned back to the male with no emotion on her face.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next