RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule::

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 5 Empty Re: _Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule::

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Thunder

Thunder gave a small nod. ' Two years eh." He said looking around the place. " Do you own the park?" He asked looking at her closely. " There is fresh water and lots of trees there. It's a nice place, it's were I live, me and buddys. I wouldn't call us a pack thpugh, we just cause trouble."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

_Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule:: - Page 5 Empty Re: _Dog Days_ ::The City Where Dogs Rule::

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Bambi
She stool her head know and sat down. "No. I only own the car lot here. This is mostly my turff along with the alley just next to this lot." She told him and layed down slowly. She still stayed ready to attack to make sure I wasn't attacked by him first. "Do you wanna join my pack or something?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Thunder

Thunder sat down intofront of the female dog and looked down at her. Shrugging. " I don't know." He stood again and looked around, giving his tail a quick flick as he look around. " No thanks, wouldn't want to be tied down in a little place like this. When I could have the whole town for myself." Thunder said licking his teeth. " Less you want the whole place to." Thunder left it at that.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Bambi
She's raised an eyebrow and looked at him. She was alittle worried out and alittle confused at the same time. "What do you mean if I want the whole thing too?" She had one idea but she just met the male. And it was t much of a good introduction if you ask me
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Thunder

Thunder sighed greatly and lifted his head to look her right in the eyes. “ I want to be part of this pack.” He stood and looked over his shoulder. Looking back Thunder whispered. “ Even if I have to fight for it.” Thunder had the pack to do this and he knew his boys where here and there waiting for him to give them a sign. Thunder’s golden eyes looked into her soul. “ Now I don’t want to hurt any one here. I just want to claim this place as my own as well. And think about it you get the whole town, not just places here and there.”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 pm

?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Bambi
She growled at the male annoyed with his little attatude. "You can claim this as your own unless your the alpha of this pack. And I sure the hell know your not my mate." she glared at the male and stood up. "Now you can join but if you start anything with any of the dogs in this pack you will be kicked out. I don't care how many area you rule." she snarled and snapped at him as a warning and with for him to hop off the car.

(*cough cough* No trying to over power the leader O.O)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:03 pm

omg i missed this place! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:05 pm

I forgot about it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:08 pm

yeah
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:50 pm

(( I;m not it's called conflict. It's just how Tunder is. And by the way he was already off the car he was standing infront of it.))

Thunder

Thunder rolled his eyes. " I didn't plan on being your mate. I wouldn't drop to the lows of a lab." And with that Thunder slep out a howl and the rast of his pack sat by his sides. " And this is my pack. I don't think we will be around much anyways, we've got a huge town to look over." Thunder stood and walked away followed by the rest of the dogs. Other that Animl who stuck behind for a while looking at the female a top the car. he then glanced around seeing where he was. After a short time Animal trotted off after the other dogs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Myu looked at what was happening and she didnt know weather to follow the man or to stay with Bambi. The little pup ywaned and ran to Bambi "Bambi... can we follow?" she asked cutely then looked back at the Male who soon dissapeared already. She scratched behind her ear and closed her eyes as she did so
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Bambi
She looked down at the pup and shook her head. "No. You will not follow them." she watched as the one male stood there for a few minutes then walked out after the others. She was annoyed alittle with the male it she shoo it off and jumped off the car roof.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Myu nodded and followed after Bambi "What do we do,Bambi? We're all alone now" she lowered her head. Who would Myu bother when Bambi was gone? She could just entertain herself.. but she shook her head against it and watched Bambis tail. Thats when myu started jumping around and pawing at Bambis tail
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5