RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Love

+5
Linzwithout007
Wolves-Rule1
Paranoiac Razor
Blood-Vampire
Winter♥
9 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Burning Love - Page 12 Empty Re: Burning Love

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Dayna: I returned his smile with an awkward one of my own. "Hey... Again," I said with a slight smile, still trying to push the flashback to the very back of my head, although it wasn't working that successfully, I could still see images in my mind. "So, what flavour \re you gonna have?" I asked him, slightly curious, but mainly a conversaatioin starter.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Matthew shrugged. "Vanilla." He answered her. "You?" He turned his gaze from the ice cream to her, where he met her eyes. She reminded him so much of Cassidy. He tore his eyes off of her and blinked a few times, regaining his thoughts, and stared at the floor.
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Dayna: "Well... I think I'm gonna have mint choc chip." I said with a smile after a moment of lloking at the flavour, I liked that flavour, it was one of my favourites, from the few flavopurs I had tasted. Aiden's favourite was strawberry, which I found funny because it was pink. Heehee. I loved my brother to bits, he had comforted me so much in the past, especially after that time... I shuddered slightly at the memory again.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12