RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Love

+5
Linzwithout007
Wolves-Rule1
Paranoiac Razor
Blood-Vampire
Winter♥
9 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Burning Love - Page 11 Empty Re: Burning Love

Post  Kat Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Anyone have a single, free guy?? ^^Up there is my post.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Ya. Me play Tyler :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Suree!!! Reply??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:32 pm

however I am going to make another girl and give you her, so you want me to post her skelly? Same post but with Katherine instead..
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:38 am

I replied on the last page Kat

Dane: Waking up rather early in the morning, he wanted enough time to get ready for school entirely. He was trying to make an impression on Rileigh, and being prepared and looking better than casual would make that happen. After quickly taking a shower, he dressed into some low rising jeans and a red Vneck. Against his tan skin, the red looked rather bright and that's what he aimed for when he chose that shirt. Slippig in his Greg Nike hightops, he tied them quickly and adjusted his jeans around them. Grabbing his backpack, he was outthe door before anyone could say anything to him.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 am

Oh oh oh oh sorry I'm really sorry I got my roleplays mixed up.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:17 am

Winter♥ wrote:OOC: Sorry for the wait, I was out of town for Thanksgiving.

--

Cayden sighed, "I'm sorry... Is there anything I can do? I'll do anything. I just don't want him to hurt you again, it just... makes me mad." He admitted. He imagined in his head what they looked like, with her head on his shoulder and his arm around her. They probably looked like a couple, no doubt. Too bad we aren't... He thought.

As was I. Sorry.

Shyann

She couldn't help the small smile that spread across her face. The football player from her gym, that never knew she existed before today, was protective over her... A shy girl that moves from foster home to foster home all the time... What would happen if the family she lived with now sent her back to foster care, and she had to move again... She would never see Cayden again... She sighed and looked up at him. She kissed his cheek and smiled
. "I'm not sure there is anything you can do.." Her voice was small. "Unless you can keep me away from there." She joked.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 am

Akira's eyes lit up and she smiled brightly when he offered to show her around. "You would do that? Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to waste any of your time..." She trailed off, watching him. He seemed eager enough to show her around...maybe it would be okay. She nodded. "I'd love it if you could show me around. Thank you very much." She looked around at where they were, already she had strayed from where she knew her way around. She was in new territory. It was a good thing she had Foster by her side otherwise she would be completely lost.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 pm

"Okay," Cayden said "You can stay with me until you find a place of your own, if you want.." He smiled after she kissed his cheek, loving the feeling of them there. They were as close as could be, and no, it wasn't awkward for Cayden. He's used to being so close to girls, but this time was different. He never wanted to leave her side.
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Repost O.o lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:14 am

Shyann

She couldn't help but curl up against him. He was so warm... She pulled her legs up against her, and ever so gently scooted up against him. She burred her head in his chest and sighed lightly.
"I would love that..." She whispered with a sly smile across her face. Shasta jumped up onto the bench, and laid at the end, his tail wagging slightly.Shyann still couldn't believe that this guy, this amazing, wonderful, beautiful man, was talking to her... Let alone offering to take her home where she would be safe from her foster father...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:Repost O.o lol

Just a sec lol. I think the last post I posted for Amelia is back in the single digits c:
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Amelia stopped in front of his bike before putting the helmet on her head and climbing on. Her arms went around his torso, like usual, and she leaned her head agenst his back. Even through the helmet, she could smell his cologn which smelled amazing.

--

Cayden hugged Shyann close to his body, a smile on his face the whole time. "Does your dad ever leave the house? If he does, we can go over there and get your stuff." He told her, his arm still locked around her protectively. He figured she would probably want some of her own clothes and toiletries if she's going to live with him for who knows how long.
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:30 am

Linzwithout007 wrote:I replied on the last page Kat

Dane: Waking up rather early in the morning, he wanted enough time to get ready for school entirely. He was trying to make an impression on Rileigh, and being prepared and looking better than casual would make that happen. After quickly taking a shower, he dressed into some low rising jeans and a red Vneck. Against his tan skin, the red looked rather bright and that's what he aimed for when he chose that shirt. Slippig in his Greg Nike hightops, he tied them quickly and adjusted his jeans around them. Grabbing his backpack, he was outthe door before anyone could say anything to him.

Katherine:
I woke up to the buzz buzz buzz beep beep beep of my purple alarm clock. I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom. My mom was in there. I pounded on the wooden door with my fist. "Hurry up mom I need a shower!" I screamed. Finally, she came out looking perfect as ever. I ran in to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I turned the water up to high, took a super fast shower, straightened my hair, put on makeup and ran to my room in less than 45 minutes. When I got to my room, I slammed the door and three my towel on the floor. I picked out a black lacy long sleeved shirt and blue skinny jeans. I put on a pair of black Converse hi tops and ran down the stairs, snatching my bag off the stairway as I went. As I swung open one of the French doors, my mom called after me. "Aren't you going to eat something?" "Not hungry!" I called back as I sprinted out the front doors and down the steps. I felt like I was going to be late. My phone buzze in my back octet but I kept running. I slammed into a guy (Dane) without realizing. I slammed hard to the ground "I'm so sorry...." I muttered, dusting off my jeans, lookin up at him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:49 am

Shyann

She snuggled against his body as he pulled her closer. Shasta was slowly falling asleep on the bench. As he asked it her foster father was going to be out of the house anytime soon, she looked at her watch on her wrist.
"He should be leaving for work now." She said, and nodded. "He works the night shift, and won't be back until like 7 am." She gently placed her hand on his abs, and continued to bury her face in his chest.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Hating to break away from her, Cayden knew he had to. He gently released her from his grip and stood up. "Let's get going, then." He told her with a soft smile. He was glad she agreed to stay with him, that would give him time to learn more about her and he could see her every day. Just thinking that thought made a huge smile come to Cayden's face.
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Shyann

She stood to her feet. Shasta, seeing her owner stand up, jumped to his feet, and stood at Shyann's side. Shyann took no hesitation in stepping to Cayden's side, and leaning on him gently as they walked
. "My house isn't that far from here, it's actually like right down the street." She had hopped that the weather would have been cooler outside tonight, but it turned out to be kind of nippy. She led him to her home, and thought about living with this amazing guy... She couldn't believe it was happening...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am

"Alright," Cayden said after Shyann told him her house was just down the street. He let her lead him to her house, then waited for her to unlock it before stepping in with her. Over all, she did have a cute house. After a few seconds of looking around, he bent down to scratch Shasta's ear.
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:24 am

Dayna: I had walked home with a grin on my face what I really could not get rid of, I was really happy now! Wait... He did mean today... Right? I hope so... Well if not, I'll live. I headed home and unlocked the door to find Aiden laid on the couch asleep, Rascal curled up next to him. He looked so cute in his sleep, so peaceful... I saw Rascal's ears prick up at the sound of the door opening and as it clicked shut, she bolted upright, the barked happily and bounded off the couch and over to me, jumping up at me. I laughed, but heard a slight groan. "Nice nap?" I asked my brother with another small giggle. "So, want some cheese on toast?" I asked, he nodded, we were used to being hungry, but cheese on toast would be fine for now. At least they were whole, and fresh! I made the tasty food, and as I waited for it to cook, I made Rascal her dinner, and placed it onto the floor in a shallow bowl for her. I put the four slices of toasted bread onto two plates, one for Aiden and one for me. I took them over to the couch after I had turned the grill off and put the cheese back into the fridge. Once I had handed my brother - who still looked half asleep - I bit into my own, smiling at the taste of the cheddar.

In the time that I had left to spare, I had taken Rascal for a quick walk around the area, had a shower (dried my hair, brushed it and all that too) and got changed into my black tracksuit bottoms and a grey tank top which was quite loose and comfortable. Then up until half three, I had been playing my new guitar. I smiled at the time, then put the guitar away into the corner before I headed to the door and grabbed Aiden's leather jacket again. 'Where you going?' He asked, the curiosity clear in his voice. "I'm meeting a friend, don't worry, I'll be back soon." I said then headed out with my key in my pocket along with a few dollars, just in case he wasn't going to pay for my ice cream, I can't make him, can I? I headed along to the ice cream parlor, on main street, and I got there at around four-fifty-five.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 am

Shyann

Cayden must have hit the spot on Shasta because he started to stomp his foot. Shyann closed the door slowly was they entered. She looked at Cayden. She was a little embarassed to tell him that she lived in a attic.. So she kindly said, "I'll go get my stuff, and I meet you back down here. Feel free to explore. Not much to see though." She chuckled, and walked to her 'room' and began packing.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:54 pm

All Matthew really did to get ready was brush his hair. After he did that, he adjusted his snapback just the way he liked it before starting towards the ice cream shop. He knew he was going to be late, he always is. Just one of his many, many flaws. He arrived at about 5:15. His hand wrapped around the doorknob entering the shop, then opened the door causing a bell to ding. Once he was inside the shop, he looked around for Dayna.

--

Cayden watched as she walked off, then he turned and began looking around. He looked at the pictures scattered around the living room and as time went by, he began to memorize the shape of her home. Where the hallway started, where the kitchen opened up.

--

OOC: Sorry they're short and I've been gone for so flippin' long. School really has me on my toes with all my grades and stuff. And I'm sorry I had to make some things up in Cayden's little paragraph thing (eh).
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Dayna: I was sat at a table, staring at the clock on the wall as I played with a lock of my hair, I was nervous, because it had been about twenty minutes since I got here. I had decided to go inside after ten minutes, because I was starting to get cold. It was just me in the ice cream parlor, besides that staff that is. The clock ticking was the only thing I could hear, and it brought back memories that I really didn't want to be reminded of. There was a clock in the basement that was always ticking... Ticking... It never stopped...

I looked at the clock hung on the wall. He was usually home by now... He left work around six... Then he would go to the bar for two, three hours. Right now it was seven forty three, I heard the door open and then slam shut. I heard his loud footsteps making their way to here... A rectangle of light came into the dark, cold room. There was a bang, and the light was gone again. The ginger, balding man made his way down the steps, and I watched as he stumbled over to my mother. He slapped her, a red hand mark left on her face from the hit. I winced. Then he made his way over to me... He pulled at the shirt I was wearing. I struggled against him, trying to stop him... I could feel him hitting me, but I didn't want him to do to me what he did to my mother. He then ripped the material of my top away from me...

I was snapped out of the horrid flash back by the ring of a bell. I snapped my head up, to see Matthew walking into the shop. I breathed a small sigh of relief, partially because he was finally here! Partially because the flashback had stopped. I forced a smile onto my face as I looked at him.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:45 pm

:P /waits for her to come back on again and post/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:57 pm

OOC: My internet is down, and I'm sneaking on my parents computer. I'm pretty sure we'll get it fixed soon though. I'll get back as soon as I can.
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter♥ Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Matthew's eyes met hers, and he awkwardly greeted her with a smile before walking to speaking distance. "Hi again, I guess.." He said awkardly. He looked around the shop. Having only been here once before, he never really looked at it. It had blue painted walls, the paint was peeling off little by little. A dusty fan here and there. Old fashioned tiled floor with a little rubbish on it. It was obvious that this shop has been here for years, and perhaps it's not very well taken care of. But the ice cream was good. Or at least, it was when he first moved here.
Winter♥
Winter♥
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next