RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

5 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: - Page 3 Empty Re: ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:33 am

Derek

When he got in the wood's, he got to his knee's and his body was aching, as he looked up his eyes were blood red, his fangs begun to come out he howled as he shifted into the killer, his mind changed into the killer, He roared as he turned were the woods opened he walked over into it was he blened in, His teeth bared as he walked out of the woods, he was HUGE he passed someones house the people in their were crying and panicing of seeing me. I stood in the middle of the road, i glared all around me, as a kid was standing there, crying his eyes out, my real body told me not to. but my werewolf body told me to kill. I ran and attacked the kid and slashed his throat and bite his throat and threw him into the same ditch every person died. I bite his throat my teeth around his breathing tube, i tore it out. as i turn behind and saw no one outside. i howled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 am

Mia: after I finished I heard a howl and my head shot up "No... I cant..." I got up and put down the barbed wire on my windows. I hoped that Derek made it home safe and he isnt out there like any other person. Everyone was supposed to be inside since there was now a cerfew. But I doubt it would be obeyed... Looking at the clock, i went upstairs and changed into shorts and a tank top. Sitting on my bed and looking out the window looking worried as ever..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 pm

This roleplay is going to be moved to Public Roleplays in the #2 section. Questions or comments, please PM me.

I think this is like a immortal rp kind of? Or teen? I'm not sure, I'll put it in Teen.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:27 am

Derek

when it became morening i was laying there only wearing pants i leaned up holding my head up with my hand. "Gah what happend?" My head hurt like hell i didnt remember one thing at all that happend last night everything suddenly blacked out when i hit the pain and falling to the ground, i saw blood on my hands i glared at them noticing it was human blood it wasnt mine for sure. I held my cheast geting up and buttoning my pant's i yawned and walked over to the little pond. I nealed down and washed the blood off my hands
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 am

Mia: As morning came, i got up to a hot shower an a good breakfest. I sat outside on the porch, my face in my hands. Wondering what I can do to stop it.. probly nothing and i'll be dead if I tried. I felt useless.. not even strong anymore.. why if I did die? What would happen to everyone else in this town? I had no clue, but it hurt... Sighing, I ran my hand through my hair and looked out in front of me "I hope 'you're ok, Derek..." I really did.. if he was hurt, how would I know?

gtg bt
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 am

Derek

I smiled "Thanks for accutally careing mostly people don't care because im derek hale rawr" He smirked "They think im scary im a dude like really people" He looked at her kind of worried makeing sure she didnt get hurt
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 am

Mia: when I heard his voice I looked at him with a smil, then laughed alittle to his 'rawr' "You are not scary Derek. You are just very mature and focused. Sometimes things arent the right time to joke around. People think im a nut. But I am very mature, but then I would be boring and no one would talk to me" I stood "Come inside, I wanna show you that room I was talking to you about yesterday." I walked inside and left the door open for him to come in.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 am

Derek

"You seem very mature" He smiled as he listened to her as she walked inside, He looking around as he saw pictures and stuff, and even ran his hand down a table they passed to get to the room, i just kept walking intill we stoped as i was not looking i slammed into the wall backed up rubbing my head, I looked up and ignored the pain and kept walking
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:57 am

Mia: I laughed when he hit the wall, and I unlocked the room, going inside "c'mon. you're not gonna believe what you are about to see" I had so many guns i can run a store! Even with the ammo. When he walked in, I spoke "Well as you can see, I was loading my clips on the table and all" I looked at him with a smile "pick any gun you like." I wouldnt mind him taking a gun. I had plenty and plenty of ammo to go around. "If you dont want any, want to help me load the clips?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:00 am

Derek

He was shocked at what he saw, he looked at all the guns "You really wanna kill this thing dont you.." he was kind of quiet alittle couple minutes after he asked, glareing down, was she really planning to kill this monster, and doesnt know its right in frount of her. i looked down as my hazel eyes turn alittle diffrent then back. i didnt wanna tell her she'll hate me. I leaned agaisnt the wall
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:05 am

Mia: I shook my head "no, this is for protection, hunting if I have to. Killing... I dont like much killing since this monster could be someone we all know..and that would be taken as murder.." looking at him I frowned alittle seeing him look at the ground. Walking over I lifted his head "Derek.. whats wrong? You know you can tell me anything.." He seemed upset about something. and I wouldnt be oblivious to this and let it slide "Dont tell me its nothing either."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:10 am

Derek

"your going to hate me if i told you this though" I looked at her and grab her hands and smiled "I dont want anyone like you to hate me" He smirked as he stood there leaned up agaisnt the wall "your to special i dont wanna lose you" He said as he leaned off the wall
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 am

Mia: "I wouldnt hate you, Derek.." when he took my hands I blushed and looked down alittle bit. looking at him, I smiled alittle "you really think im special? Sometimes I dont think I am." His hands were so warm...but I still had that blush that ran across my cheeks. "you wont lose me.. no one ever does unless they try something i hate and think its discusting when its not the right time." I shrugged "thats somethin' else then. But you arent like thoes people. I already see it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 am

Derek

When i saw her blush i had ways too make her blush more, but i would wait then i heard her say i was diffrent form other people i looked down and away "You have no idea" He looked back up and smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 am

Mia: 'you arent a jerk. Thats as far as I know. Well, you are in your twenties by your look. Im close to being 20. Not to far." I smiled back, looking in his eyes. "And i am too oblivious to see what your eye color really is. I always wanted that color insted of brown. Hazel..it was such a pretty color and still is." I looked down at his hand, and took it again. I hesitsated but I intertwined our fingers together, and blushing as I did so. Looking up at him, I blushed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:32 am

Derek

"I'm No Jerk trust me" He smiled "closer to 20 u are better chance u got with me" He smirked and felt our fingers intertwine, i looked down and smiled, as i wanted to just slowly kiss her but in a gun room AHAHAHA no...His face exspreshion was halarious when he thought that.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 am

Mia: "Well good!" I laughed alittle and then smiled when he looked at our hands. when he looked back up, I laughed seeing his face "Derek!" I waved my hand in front of him "Are you okay? you kinda went into lala land there and your expression, was halarious." I walked out of the room with him and locked it. "now that you have seen my room of guns. What do you want to do today?" I wouldnt mind. As long as we arent out long and would be dark..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 am

Derek

He snaped out of it and looked at her "Oh sorry i was like ahaha no in my mind" i walke dout of the room with her, as i turned seeing her "Maybe we chould ya know stay here? so we wouldnt have to worry about tonight?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 am

Mia: I turned to him "Alright then what do you want to do then?" I tilted mmy head alittle and then I hung up the keys. Then turned back to him, "I got a few things, like eat,sleep,watch a movie, dont do anything, or talk." I shrugged "What do you got?" I had the normal stuff, he possibly didnt, so lets see what he would come up for this time at my house.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am

Derek

"Hmm well i got something fun..do you got a room thats plain has nothing you dont care about and do you have Spray paint??" i use to do these kind of things when i was little.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 am

Mia: "Funny, I do have a empty room and spray cans but I have to make sure I dont breath in the stuff they use in it. I have asthema and I dont want that to act up." since my inhaler was in my room nd he had no idea where that was. "Unless you dont want me to die or something.." I knew he wouldnt want me to die. I was special to him..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:01 am

Derek

"Yes! finally someone has a empty room" He smirked as he looked over at her "what i do is i put a rage over my mouth" He smiled like two minutes later i had my rage and was int he room with tons of cans. I grabed a red spray paint, "You dont care if i wright something on ur wall right?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:03 am

Mia: I nodded and followed. Then I stood behind him "I dont care, I can always repaint over it so no worries" I smiled. He was something. even when we first met in that ditch. And it feels like I hav known him for months! Its crazy.. but it felt nice to have someone like him to be here with me and things like that
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 am

Derek

He smirked and sprayed across the wall doing graffi doodling his name DEREK across the wall and the would instict took over and drew EMPLEHENOEMOS [swich the whole word acround] He stood there backing up with a shocked face, and looked up turning to his wall seeing what he wroght, and turned looking at Mia "Uhh"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 am

Oh shiz! THAT SCARED ME! XD

Mia: I smiled as he did his name in graffi and then he wrote something that looked like jibberish, but he looked at me and I looked at him "what did you write?" Looking again, swiching the letters around didnt work, I tried backwards and I looked at Derek "What do you mean Derek....." why was he writeing something like this. I walked over to him and lowered his head to look at me. I looked in his eyes "Tell me, dont lie to me..." My heart was beating and possibly skipping a beat or two, I was getting worried..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum