RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

5 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Empty ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:56 am

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: 2e67rrt

Story

This is 2012, Where thing's don't have much of good luck seasons change and go by fast. Everyone is being normal and doing what they do best. But some rumor is going around saying a guy named Jason has been slashed in the throat and tossed down a ditch. But who was Jason slashed and tossed down by? no one knows but trying to figure out and testing people's blood and takeing their picture. It seems it everyone say's the person's eyes will be blurry in the picture. The person's temper goes up fast and will kill any day or night, the killer goes out at night when he can blend in a vanish beneath the darkness. This animal is incredibly powerful his jaw is over 400 power and can kill anyone in a heartbeat. But who's the killer??

Rules

1.] Keep cussing to a minimum, please. I would like to keep this roleplay appropriate for any age!

2.] Every post must have at least 2 decent sentences.

3.] This is a Literate Roleplaying, Which means, Correct grammer.

4.] No fighting in OOC. Seriously, take it somewhere else.

5.] Try to Include Everyone, Some People Might Not Like Being Left out.

6.] Don't get mad if one of someones Charries dump your for someone else's. that really gets me pissed.

7.] Yes yes you can be slashed and killed [you will be put on the news]

8.] if your person is still alive and her/his love dies? dont get mad or pissy. find someone else.

9.] Only [hint] you'll get is, The Werewolf is rude and mean as human form.

10.] Just have Fun! everyone likes that right?

Skelly

Basic Information:

Name:
Nickname:

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation::
Crush?:
BF/GF?:
Wife/Huz?:
Kid's:
Personality:
History:
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess]

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
BirthMarks:
Looks:
Other:

My Charries

Basic Information:

Name:Derek Hale
Nickname:Derek

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation::Straight
Crush?:No
BF/GF?:No
Wife/Huz?:Prob Never
Kid's:^^^^^ same answer at wife?
Personality:Derek is that buff guy who alwas and i mean alwas works out, and trains, he's just that regular guy who falls in love but alwas loses love for the person fast, Derek is a really hard guy to get so dont think he's easy. Derek isnt alwas a nice chill guy he can get his anger up pretty fast and can flip out on someone. Derek when he's calm he can be a sweetheart like any other guy.But Derek can choose if he wants to be one or not. not your Decision, it is his, Derek is not also was nice he can be very rude or exstremly mean. Derek is alwas that guy who cheak's girls out but doesnt fall for them by any chance. Derek is claustrophobic, he cant stand being in tight spaces. He also hates being touched alot.
History:.... thats my buisness
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess]..Hmm >.<

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:Spiral On Back
BirthMarks:No
Looks:
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Rvauxt
Other:

Basic Information:

Name:Dolton Moore
Nickname:

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation::Straight
BF/GF?:Ahaha No
Wife/Huz?:No
Kid's:No
Personality:Dolton is a flirty perverted dude, Like alwas hittin on girl's. But he also a good guy and has his moments. He has a blonde moments alot! he be trippin on everything. Even on flat surfaces. Dolton can be also very devious, curious or even dramatic he's not even sensitive. hes that kind of person who can make a guy cry or even a girl and not give a shit.
History:
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess]....i dont know

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:wolf tattoo on arm
BirthMarks:nope
Looks:
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Dr41uv
Other:

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: 2yulo5g

Last edited by ++Bloody Razor Blade++ on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Empty Re: ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 am

may me join? :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:02 am

Of Coarse ^^
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:04 am

course XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 am

sorry it seems like coarse XD GOLFCOARSE! XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 am

Name: Mia
Nickname: Make one

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation:: Streight
Crush?:no
BF/GF?:^
Wife/Huz?:^
Kid's: I would love some
Personality: Nice, kind, could get mean if she wishes. Smart, very protective and strong enough to not cry about any wounds she gets.
History: >.>
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess] To be honest, Im not sure... If I knew, I would tell you.

On the Outside:

Tattoo's: a butterfly on my shoulder blade
BirthMarks: No :/
Looks:
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: 2hz7604

Other:I keep weapons in my house in a locked room
Tattoo:: ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Butterfly-tattoo-designs
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: 2382864352_20524dedfe_m (When on skin)

Name: Trevor
Nickname:Trev

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation:: Streight
BF/GF?:^
Wife/Huz?:^
Kid's: Maybe I would love some
Personality:Cool, funny, playful, alittle flirty, smart
History:....
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess] The most obvious one.

On the Outside:

Tattoo's: None
BirthMarks:No
Looks: ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Blue-boy-cute-eyes-guy-Favim.com-240458
Other:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:22 am

Accepted ^^
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:22 am

Yush XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am

u starting?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am

Derek

He was in the wood's walking as the leaves rascled looking around as he had the shiver's. He glared down as he had this bad feeling like something was near his sences. He was very devious he hated haveing the shivers as he had the mad look as he growled below his breath. He yawned as his jaw opened wide as he ran his hand down the tree.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:31 am

Mia: I was in the weapon room, loading guns. After I loaded the guns. I hung them up and walked out with a hunting gun. Locking the weapon room up and walking out with a flashlight. I went into the woods, in search for this killer. Everyone always told me to run away and not go for it. Please! I can handel this. If I can get away from a pack of them.. I can get away from this one. No matter what the cost. I readyed the gun and walked through the woods, my guard up.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:35 am

Derek

He froze, not one sudden move he glazed at the fog and the leaves moveing and my ears makeing the sound incredably loud and hurtful. I slide my hands into my black leather jacket i smirked and turned around and begun to walk off my eyes sliding to any color. as i vanished into the fog my eyes were good with fog i walked past it with no worry of falligng. There was holes in the ground for traps for the killer i steped right over it and smirked and thought 'idiots' he did alittle skip but kept walking as the leaves begun to low down the noise
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 am

Mia: My eyes sharped around lookng for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing right now, but soon. I would step over traps, careful not to step into them I heard something and looked over it was a rabbit and I sighed "you little rascal." I began walking again, I knew it was a bad idea but it had to be done. We couldnt let anymore killings go on, it was to horrible and unsafe for children thats for sure. Soon my phone vibrated and I growled under my breath, ignoreing it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:44 am

Derek

He grabed a butched of leaves and crunched them together makeing the noise and made the leaves flow making sure she didnt go the direction he was in, if she had a bow and arrow and the arrow was a special one she had a good chance to kill the killer. I slide my hand into my pockets and swalked passed a tree as my shoulder pulled back a branch and i turned around as the branch wacked me in the face, i jumped back and had a sratch in the middle of my eyes above my nose. I wiped the blood off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 am

Mia: I stopped in my own footsteps. Closing my eyes, people would think this was a power of mine, but it wasnt. I felt the movement around me, waiting for something or someone to move. I heard something possibly jump, and I opened my eyes, running towards the sound but I didnt noticed the ditch and I fell in, hitting my back, I screamed in pain "What the hell man!" I groaned and sat up "New moves. I hate it." Looking up I seen nothing but fog. Even when I had my flashlight I still couldnt see.. If I called one of my friends they would say wait till morning. and my parents are dead which is even worse. So i was stuck down here. Nothing to grab onto also.. how great.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 am

Derek

I heard someone scream in the direction i walked sliding my hands out and glared down at someone in a ditch "What the hell are you doing down there you have a good chance to getting ur ass killed to death, Just saying" He made his way down into the ditch and looked at her holding out his hand "I'm Derek, you must be Mia" he didnt know how he knew but he did
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:04 am

Mia: I glared at the man "Well sorry for trying to do my job" I watched him as he climbed down, he held his hand out to me and I took it standing back up and cracking my back which felt good. I looked at him "Ah, so you heard of me?" I picked up my gun "Nice to meet you though. Anyway, they are creating new traps every minute" I rolled my eyes "They dont update me on these things" Dang, I knew he was older but wow, he was sexy. But I had to keep my mind off that for now.. love will be waiting for me soon. Just not now. And I only just met the guy so... No reason to have a crush yet! "Where did you um... hear of me?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 am

Derek

He smirked "no reason, just ya know" I stoped smirking and have a poker face, as i slide my hands back into my pockets, i diped my head[b/] "People ya know spread names around alot," [b]He looked down at her i had to say she was a gorgeous person, but she seemed really young. I smiled alittle looked down then back up "Did ya need help geting back up there?" He said slightly steped back
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:16 am

Mia: "Ahuh..." Maybe the news people. Ugh I hated them, paparazzi.. and I looked up the ditch and nodded "yeah, I wasnt trained to really climb. Only trees I could climb." I looked at him "Would you mind giving me a boost up?" (YOUNG!? XD shes only 5 years younger and shes a adult XD) I was light so he wouldnt have to worry. I put the gun on my back (it had a strap thingy) and had my flashlight on my wrist since it had a band to have it as a bracelet light (XD) "Im not heavy. People say im like a feather pretty much. Like if im hollow inside." I laughed alittle
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:23 am

Derek

He smiled "Sure why not" He slightly gave her a boost and helped her as he grabed each spot that wasnt steep as he made himself up all the way, he let out his hand and grab her wrist and pulled her up. and wiped the things off his hands away. He smirked "It's nice to meet you, i guess i'll see ya around sometime?" He smiled as he backed up waiting for her too say something but he decided to just begun to walk off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 am

Mia: as he gave me a boost, I managed to climb some, and he already got to the top, and helpped me. I got out of the ditch and dusted myself off "Thanks." I smiled and then seen him walk off I nod "We'll see eachother soon." im always out here. I headed home and took a shower and such. putting my gun under my bed and I soon changed and went to bed.
(Imma skip so its easier)

Mia: Getting up, I ywaned and took a quick shower, and took care of everything. Soonly going downstairs and getting breakfest I turned on the news and watched it. Nearly doing a spit take on my water. "Damn it!" Getting up I rushed out of the house to the scene. I ran by foot. Forget my car. and running didnt do anything to me so it was fine. Once I got there I rushed passed the cop and seen the bodies. Some kids... 2 of them. I turned and punched the ambulance and growled "We need to get this thing now dammit!" I ran my hand through my hair. Now the whole town was going to have a curfew.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:39 am

crap who should the killer be??p.m who it should be

Derek

He was home hoping in the shower scrubbing his hair as he was done he would dry off and put pants on he would spike his hair up again. he walked down to the room as he saw his phone Vibrate and he turned on the new's "Holly shit" he grabed and shirt and jacket as he ran also on foot, puting on his shirt and jacket and stoped by the cops as he shuved threw seeing the 2 kids, i knew them they were only like 6 years younger, i stood there glareing down at them, I slide my hands into my jacket as i turned around
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:42 am

I have no idea, we only have 4 people XD

Mia: I was yelling at a cop to start going hunting at night he wouldnt listen and I smacked him with the back of my had "Fine! Let your town die from a killer!" I walked away, and shook my head. No one had even want to once go in the woods and looked. Thinking traps could keep him away? Nope! They were wrong! They need men out there at night! Thats it! These killings are insane! Too focused on my thoughts I bumped into Derek. Snapping out of it I looked at him "Oh, Im sorry!" i sighed "I wasnt looking where I was going."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 am

Derek

He signed scratching the back of his head as he felt a light bump hit his shoulder he turned and saw Mia "Oh nothing to worry about, it didnt hurt. Plus it was my fault for standing in the way" He smiled and steped aside so she can walk

i know short
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:56 am

Mia: "Its my fault, Derek" I rubbed the back of my head "I was too much in thought.. Thats all" I stood in front of him, "Thank you for helping me last night." I said as I started to walk backwards as he walked fowards, towards me. and then I walked next to him "So.. you seen thoes 2 kids, didnt you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum