RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfectly imperfect

+3
Blue Puppy
Wolves-Rule1
Linzwithout007
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 3 Empty Re: Perfectly imperfect

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Claire: as he deepened the kiss, she went to make it passionate till he pulled away. Claire nodded "Alright" Sitting there she listened to the convo. But she only heard his side and giggled when he (said or yelled? (circle one XD)) NO. Jamie was a good child, she wouldnt do anything dumb. She was a smart child, not the evil ones.

"Thats good" Claire smiled "When I see her, I'll thank her. Im sure Jamie would stay asleep though and probly wake up to be fed and fall asleep again" she shrugged "Who knows what she does?" Claire sat up.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Jayson- Grabbing an apple from the fridge, he shut the doors. As he took his first bite, he leaned against a nearby counter top. His eyes looked around for a moment, making sure that he hadn't missed anybody. Obviously not, since everything was extremely quiet. Time to make a little noise? Or would that be just a little embarassing if somebody randomly showed up yelling at him to keep it down? He decided against it and just continued to eat his apple.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 3 M_db6ffffb487fd626f93113a1884826eb

Jake sat down on the bed and looked over at Jamie. " I think we should take her over to my place though, I just don't want Holly getting into anything because I know she will. What time do you wanna go?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Claire: "Sure, why not." she answered to the first question/ statement then she spoke again "Anytime is alright with me. I dont mind" Standing up, she walked over to Jamie and looked down at her with a smile, Claire whispered to him "Maybe now is ok? Unless you want to wait untill shes awake and then can bother Holly."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Jayson- After he finished his apple, he threw it away and walked out the back door. The sun was already warming his skin as soon as he stepped off the porch. It was a hot day, but that was typical for summer. The pool was an icey blue, making him wish it was the ocean. Will wouldn't have allowed for him to move anywhere without the ocean, and this was no exception. Th ocean was about a ten minute drive. So either way, he was at home somewhere in this town. His eyes went down to his right forearm and he sighed. The circle of teeth marks was healing nicely, and he could only thank his lucky stars it was a tiny shark. Or he'd be missing a chunk of his arm.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Linzwithout007 wrote:Jayson- Grabbing an apple from the fridge, he shut the doors. As he took his first bite, he leaned against a nearby counter top. His eyes looked around for a moment, making sure that he hadn't missed anybody. Obviously not, since everything was extremely quiet. Time to make a little noise? Or would that be just a little embarassing if somebody randomly showed up yelling at him to keep it down? He decided against it and just continued to eat his apple.

Sheaba

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 3 30794288_Brittany_Kramer

Sheaba walked down from her room Rhino by her side. She walked down to the kitchen. As she walked in she saw that some one was already in there. " Hey." She said giving a small smile. " Your Jayson right?" She asked walking over and grabbing something from the cabnent.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Jayson- Surprised slightly that somebody had finally showed up, he stuttered when he spoke at first. "Uhh, well, I mean, yeah." He cleared his throat and tossed the apple into the garbage. "and your?" He thought for a moment about the names that were on the residents list and smiled. "Your Sheaba?" Hopefully he didn't get it wrong, that was always the wrong impression to give.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 3 Likeee

Jake nodded. " now is fine." he watched as she went over and looked at Jamie. " But i think i should go change. I don't wanna go out dressed in a tank top and shorts." Jake chuckled. " I'll be back in alittle." He said before kissing her cheek and walking back to his room. Jake took a quick showed and changed, drying and fixing his hair.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Claire: "Alright then" giggled and watched him leave. She picked up Jamie and got a small bag for her with her snack and her favorite toy bunny. Claire smiled warmly at the little girl that slept in her arms. It felt like she was already a mom, which was a good thing. "Jamie.. you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.." she said softly

I was glad my mother managed to give birth to my baby sister. I was an only child and I hated it untill I begged my mom and there we are.. a baby girl named Jamie.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Hey Britt, Shay and Trevor?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:23 pm

sure but I might be cheezy XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Okies, that's alright really
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:32 pm

alright, mind if you start? Im terrible at starting XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Sheaba

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 3 Hyfvghjj

Sheaba smiled and hopped up onto the counter. Rhino sat at her seat watching the boy that was in the room closely. " Yep that's me." She said popping one of the crackers into her mouth. " What are you up too?" She asked swinging her feet a little as she sat. " Your dang cute you know that right?" She asked. Sheaba wasn't one to just sit by and not point that kind of stuff out. It was true he was way cute, not cute..... He was sexy.

XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Sure :)

Shay- Her hand was gripping the bag of clothing she had bought since she'd been on the road, and the other hand was running through her bangs. Her eyes were looking the tall mansion up and down as she thought about where her room could possibly be. The top floor, or the bottom floor? There was only one way to find out, and tht involved ehr acctually going inside. She stepped inside the front door and was instantly hit by the air conditioning. It felt good against her warm skin. She hadn't been in alot of air conditioned places, due to her being on the road. She walked to the front desk and checked the books. Reservations were made for random rooms and she chose to have one on the middle level. Room 109. She grabbed the key and walked up the stairs.

Jayson- He tilted his head slightly at her forwardness and smiled. "I was just getting a bite to eat. Wondering where everybody was." His hand rubbed his neck and he looked her over. "Thank you, I didn't know that actually." Truth was, he never heard anybody say it except Will. But when Will said it, he meant that he looked just like Will. Will wasn't really like him at all. Will had been bigger built, more lean muscle from surfing so much, and his hair was tinted slightly blonde, from being in the sun constantly.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:47 pm

ok my head hurts XD imma probly make sloppy posts XD and no not like rabgfwsbfj bsd XD

Trevor: Getting up from my room, I looked out the window and seen a girl approaching the mansion. She had soon walked in and I got dressed into some clothes since I only had sweatpants on. As soon as I finished, I walked down the hall and ran my hand through my hair befor running into the girl. SHe moved fast. and I seen her stumble back and I grabbed her waist quickly and pulled her back up, letting her go and spoke "I am so sorry!"

Dammit! I didnt mean to do that... I hope she didnt get hurt or anything when I cought her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Shay- She looked at him curiously, since she hasn't actually been spoken to in a while. Since her brother. "That's alright, I must have been in your way." She rubbed the side of her waist and smiled at him. "You have a good grip though, I can tell you that." _One hell of a grip, since my side feels like pins and needles._ Her eyes couldn't look away fom his, seeing that they were completely gorgeous. She hadn't really been into looking at people's eyes before, because when she was younger they always held anger and hate.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Trevor: "No, you werent in my way. I was just randomly walking" I rubbed the back of my head "Oh thanks, I um.. tend to work out here and there. so.. yeah" it looked like it hurt her.. "Did I hurt your side though? If I did, im also sorry about that too. When I hurt a girl I have to say sorry like a billion times"

I chuckled and then slide my hands into my pockets and stood there "So, you're new huh?" I asked and once she answered I spoke again "Im Trevor, but you can call be Trev"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Shay- She shook her head. "It only hurt for a few seconds. Better than falling though." She smiled and reached her hand out. "Nice to meet you Trevor, I'm Shay." Trevor was a nice name, since nobody she knew had that name. She didn't know many people so, that didn't really count. She only knew her brother, her mother, and she knows her father. Or the one who is supposed to be her father, but she'd rather not think of him as one. Since he's never really been anything special to her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Trevor: I shook her hand gently "Nice to meet you. So, you want me to show you around after you finish unpacking in your room? I wouldnt mind to help. Unless you think I would be a perv and look at your underwears and such. I hate it when men do that. its just... not right, you know?" It was discusting thats what it was
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 3 Alex-evans-forest

Jake headed out of the room closing and locking the door. He walked back to her room and knocked lightly in the door. When she opened to door he smiled and looked down at the floor. " Ready?" He asked looking back up. He was dressed in a nice dress shirt, and a white shirt under it, black white pants matching the under shirt. ( Like in the pic.) Jake smiled at her. " Do I look okay?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Shay- She looked down at her bag and shrugged. "I really don't have that much. Just some clothing. You can help em find my room, if you want?" _More like, I want you too. Your great to look at, and your quite the gentleman. Were men suppsoed to act this way? Like they were really interested in you? The only thing my father ever brought up in a conversation was how he was going to hurt me if I didn't do this or that. Usually he did hurt me if I did it or not._ Her other hand rubbed the length of her opposite arm. Feeling all the healed over scars from past violence. She felt slightly lower than the man standing in front of her at the moment.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Claire: after a while, she heard a knock on the door and She got up, walking to the door, holding Jamie, she nodded "you look awesome. And Jamie here is still asleep. The little pip she is" Claire giggled softly and looked up at him, as I had a white shirt on with (should she have the vest?) and shorts. "How do I look?"

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 3 30e547fff6cca1156984480282cdcbb8

Trevor: "Sure, do you know what number it is?" Since I had no clue. And I acully liked this girl, she seemed interesting in so many ways. Not body ways though. I was nothing like other guys were. And what I hate is how they use girls for their bodies and thats it. LEave them forever and leave them with a baby. I would stay. And be a man.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Shay- She looked at the number on the key. "I guess it's 109. It's supposed to be on the middle level." She shrugged and handed him the key. "I'm not really sure though. I've never lived in a place like this." Her ahnd tightened around the bag and she ignored the thoughts of fleeing. Running away and doing what she had always done. What had gotten her brother killed at the age of ten.

Jayson- He tilted his head slightly at her forwardness and smiled. "I was just getting a bite to eat. Wondering where everybody was." His hand rubbed his neck and he looked her over. "Thank you, I didn't know that actually." Truth was, he never heard anybody say it except Will. But when Will said it, he meant that he looked just like Will. Will wasn't really like him at all. Will had been bigger built, more lean muscle from surfing so much, and his hair was tinted slightly blonde, from being in the sun constantly.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Trevor: when she handed me the key I spoke "hm...Ok follow me" I started to walk to the stairs and I walked up with her, Walking to room 109 and then opening it "LAdies first" I smiled warmly and left the door opened, leaving the key on the dresser that was there "All the rooms are premade. So its easyer for people."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum