RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfectly imperfect

+3
Blue Puppy
Wolves-Rule1
Linzwithout007
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfectly imperfect

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:45 pm

cute

Claire: looked at the text and left her phone there.Once he knocked, she walked over and opened it smiling "hey" she said and giggled when He went to Jamie. Jamie laughed "Jwake!" she hugged him and kissed his cheek. CLaire smiled when she did that. Sitting on the bed, she watched the 2. 'want two pway twawors?' (do you want to play towers)

Claire loved it when her little sister was happier than anything with Jake. He was really like a father to her. 'Walso Cware woves woo' and claires eyes widen and giggled "Jamie, what did I say about that. It was a secret silly" she looked at Jake "sorry about that"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Oh my God that's so cute! Little kids make my heart melt. Just ugghh it so cute. XD

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 Alexevans

Jake smiled at the little girl and placed her back on the floor. " I would love to.' Jake said giving her a smile and started to stack the blocks with her. then the little girl said that Claire loved his. Jake smile. " Oh really." Jake looked over at his sholder at her then back to the little girl.

Jake leaned over into the girls ear and wispered. " Really? Well Jamie you can't tell nobody this. But I love her too." Jake pulled away from the little girls ear with his finger to his lips. The girl giggled and Jake smiled. He stood up and walk over to the bed. " So whatcha wanna do?" He asked looking at Claire.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 pm

XDDDDDDDDD oh i forgot to translate the 2nd time XD

Claire; she watched as Jake played with her for alittle bit and then whispered in her ear I wonder what hes telling her.. when he pulled away, Jamie was giggling when he put his finger to his lips. Claire laughed alittle and watched as Jake sat next to her. She shrugged "Anything is fine. We could probly watch some barney to make Jamie fall asleep."

Clair looked over at Jamie who was dozing off. Gettin up, she walked over to Jamie and picked her up. Getting her pjs and laying Jamie on the bed taking her shirt and pants off so she was just in her diper. Sliding on her pants she then put the shirt on her and picked her up putting her in the crib and tucking her in as she sucked on her thumb falling asleep.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 am

Jayson- His hands unpacked everything he had, and he gripped the shirt to his chest. His black shaggy hair was just covering his eyes, which worked to his advantage in times like this. Silent tears strolled down his cheeks as he remembered the way Will would smile at him and make him feel like everything was going to be okay. Nothing was okay. Will was gone, and so was part of Jayson's heart. Nothing could fill that void. Finally, tired of crying, and simply because he couldn't muster another tear, he set the shirt on a hanger and put it in his closet.

Mitchell- His bright white smile was offered to anyone he passed as he drove towards the new mansion he was to be living in. After living in an orphanage, he couldn't say he was happy to be living in this mansion. It was the only place though, that he could just be Mitchell. Which made it all worth it. As he pulled into the parking lot, in his mustang fastback, he took a look around. There weren't many cars parked around, but there were some. Which meant there were people to talk to. Also, that he could try and find somebody to help with his personal rehab.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 am

Name:Scott Delado
Nickname:
Siblings:Jason
Talents:Dancin
Flaws:My Mind
Crush:Nope
Secret crush:....Maybe
Bf/Gf:No
Secret Bf/Gf:ahaha no
Interests:Swimmin, Music, more things
Type:if this is about girls, I'll like girls who isnt afraid to mess around and flirt,a sweet girl who isnt afriad to love on me (;
Friends:Nope
Best Friends:Not yet
Enemies:tons
Arch Enemies:one or two
History:
Personality:Scott is a guy who can fight but is mostly very nice, he hates to bug and beg for something, he only begs for someone to forgive him. but he does make the girl he dates to show how much she likes him. it bugs him not to know. he's not alwas the nicest guy but thats who he is
Looks:
Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 Dqtdnb

Name:Jason Delado
Nickname:Jase
Siblings:Scott
Talents:Also Dancing
Flaws:my mind
Crush:nope
Secret crush:nope
Bf/Gf:nope
Secret Bf/Gf:nope
Interests:Music, Math, Dancin [break dancing stuff]
Type:Hmm
Friends:not yet
Best Friends:no
Enemies:no
Arch Enemies:no
History:
Personality:hold on
Looks:
Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 M7eurs
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Britt-21 wrote:XDDDDDDDDD oh i forgot to translate the 2nd time XD

Claire; she watched as Jake played with her for alittle bit and then whispered in her ear I wonder what hes telling her.. when he pulled away, Jamie was giggling when he put his finger to his lips. Claire laughed alittle and watched as Jake sat next to her. She shrugged "Anything is fine. We could probly watch some barney to make Jamie fall asleep."

Clair looked over at Jamie who was dozing off. Gettin up, she walked over to Jamie and picked her up. Getting her pjs and laying Jamie on the bed taking her shirt and pants off so she was just in her diper. Sliding on her pants she then put the shirt on her and picked her up putting her in the crib and tucking her in as she sucked on her thumb falling asleep.

Jake
Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 Alexmfnagain

Jake looked at her and shook his head. " No thank you." Jake chuckled and watched as Claire changed Jamie and put her to bed. SHe walked back over and sat on the bed. Jake gave a small smile. " So?"

(( Sorry that sucked.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Claire: She tucked Jamie in also before sittign next to Jake. "I dunno, you said you wanted to hang" she giggled and layed back, looking down at him. Jamie turned over in her sleep so she wasnt facing them anymore, speaking, Claire said "what did you tell her anyways?" she wanted to know since Jamie would probly spill and tell her tommrow.

"She seemed to keep your little secret insted of spilling like she did with mine" It was so embarrassing! I didnt want him to know I already loved him after a week that felt like years. Are you kidding? taking a breath, she closed her eyes, listening to him speak
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 Th1457604171_m

Jake let a little grin cross his lips when she asked what he had said. Jake shrugged. Why not. He thought and leaned over to her. he was ganna be a teast. " Hey don't tell anybody, but I kinda like this cute girl in the room." Jake whispered in her ear and sat up looking down at her, with a stupid little grin on his face.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Claire: with a grin she spoke "Oh really? Whats her name?" she started to play along. Looking in his eyes she laughed quietly and moved some of his hair from his face, seeing his eyes clearly. "If her name is Claire, well she loves you. Not just like." I couldnt stand him.. he was just too hot to resist for some reason.

She didnt know what to think of him anymore.. it felt like he was already hers.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 AlexEvans1-1

Jake smiled and leaned over to her again. " I think her names Claire." Jake grinned and sat up again. He smiled. " Well I think I love her back." Jake smiled and laid dwn next to her on the bed. Waiting for what she would say and or do.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Claire: A smile appeared on Claires lips and watched him sit up as he sat up. When he said he might love her back, a blush ran across her cheeks and she looked in his eyes and layed on her side to face him. Moving his hair from his face, her crystal-like eyes looked in his with a smile. "I'm glad you love her.Because her, is me."

She brushed her thumb up against his cheek and then leaned in gently pressing her lips to the side of his to tease him. "I think you should do the first move." she giggled slightly. The feeling of his skin on her lips felt..soft and something special. I cant believe he loves me...I just dont know what to say anymore.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Jakers!
Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 Alex_Evans2

Jake gasped and put his hand over his mouth. " NO!" Jake grinned and chuckled. " Well now I feel stupid." He said looked down at the bed then back to her with a grin. She kissed his cheek and his grin grew with a small blush. " First move?" He asked. " So soon?" Jake chuckled and leaned over kissing her lightly on the lips.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Claire: she laughed quietly "you are so funny." she watched him look down then back at her, watching his grin she nodded "Yes first move. its not so soon if you think about it, Jake." she watched him lean towards her, closing her eyes as he got closer, feeling his lips press against hers made her heart skip a beat.

She then started to kiss him back softly, trying not to go too far with anything. wow...his lips...they feel so.. great! Soft and gentle. she loved this feeling obviously. And obviously loved the kissing. She cupped his face gently.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 022

Jake smiled under the kiss. He mind hand went blank and he didn't want this to stop. She placed her hands on his cheeks and he kissed her deeper. After a short time he pulled back and took a deep breat. His eyes were the lightest blue she had ever seen them. Almost a white shade. Jake smiled at her showing his dazzeling white smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Claire: she felt him deepen the kiss and she kissed him with the same deepness, and then they pulled apart. Looking in his eyes, her smile grew, loving his smile. "Well, that was nice. Dont you think?". She couldnt really think streight right now, which made her mentally giggle. She couldnt even help being with him. It just made her feel more full..

She was also an inch or 2 shorter than him, an inch more likely. But lucky enough he layed next to her at the same height and then kissed her so he wouldnt have to hurt his neck.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 am

Jake's 6'2" btw XD.

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 1381717280

Jake looked at her then down at his watch. " Hey why don't you find some one to baby set Jamie, and we go out for dinner and a move?" He asked. " Sound good." He looked over at the little girl in her crib who was still fast asleep. " I'm sure my sister would babyset her if you needed her too." Jake smiled and leaned over kissing her softly again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:11 am

Jayson- After what seemed like an eternal walk downstairs, he looked around slightly. For any sign of life, or what even resembled it. His hands ruffled his shaggy black hair and he let out a sigh. The kitchen was always good for his stress. Food somehow made him feel better. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. The cold air hit his face and he instantly felt better.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:34 am

Would you like to roleplay with Sheaba?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 am

Sure
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 am

Okay ummmmm. Where should we start?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:10 am

Uhh well, he's in the kitchen. I could make him go somehwere, or he could see her in the kitchen?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am

Claire: "I should, thats a good idea." she also looked at the crib in which her baby sister fell asleep in and she smiled, looking back at jake "That would be nice of her to do so." she closed her eyes as he leaned in and then kissed her. She kissed him back resting her hands in his hair now.

Writers Block D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Linz that's fine.

Britt give me a sec.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 pm

k
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 pm

This id going to suck very sorry.

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 2 Awwwww

Jake smiled under the kiss deepening it as he did. Jake pulled away still grinning and stood up from the bed. " Let me call Holly." Jake shook his hair out so it fell back into place and pulled out his phone. " Hey"... " With Claire." .... " Yeah well I was wondering if you would watch her sister tonight?".... " NO!" Jake chuckled and blushed. " Okay." .... " I don't care if Matt comes over, just make sure you watch the kid!." Jake shook his head and laughed. " Holly no" .... " K love you sweetie bye." Jake hung up and put his phone in his pocket. " SHe said that's fine."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum