RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 am

alrighty ^-^

Derek

He Sniffed Wolf and Walked in the woods, sniffing everywhere, the ground air, even tree's he didnt know why, his scent's were mindfucking him. He shoke his head and Howled,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:41 am

Zoey
I shrug and walk to him. "Ya you can say that. We lived here for half our life. You just never see us around this area of the woods." I look at him then into the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 am

Chloe

I could smell something.. I wanted to know what it was... The sound of the howl, made me jump. I whimpered slightly, and then howled lightly back. I wanted to know if this brute was the one I was smelling. I jumped, and started to run to the sound of the howl.

Cody

"Oh, well alright then." I said, and sat on the edge of the dock. "So what brings you hear then?" I asked.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:48 am

Derek

He sniffed the ground, and His ears pearked hearing things, He could tell something was comeing he felt like it too, He heard the howl, He knew it had to be a Fae, I Stood up straight, makeing her come to me. I Heard whimpering from a mile away, but that must be from someone else. it was strange his ears twitched back and forth. He heard it comeing closer so he turned to the direction and stood up tal
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:49 am

Zoey
"We were just wondering around. As you can tell by the underwear clothes. " I look down way him and smirk and cross my arms. I look out into the lake and tilt my head alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:52 am

Chloe

I wound up running in the direction of the howl for longer then I had expected. I smelled the air for a whiff of the brute, and caught something. I ran to it, and somehow would up running into the back of the brute. I whimpered, and backed away as fast as I could.
"I'm...... I'm so sorry!" I said, and held my head low.

Cody

I nodded.
"Wouldn't have been able to tell... Looks like a bathing suit." I said, and put my hand in the water.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 am

Zoey
"Oh their not. I had to tie them to my leg just Incase I found something cool." I look down at him and pick a leaf out of his hair.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:55 am

Cody

I chuckled.
"The irony of the lake." I said, referring to her picking up the leaf. I smiled. "Thanks."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:55 am

Derek

He felt a force push him forward, he turned around seeing a Fae, "No Need to be Sorry Its My Fault for being in the way" he dipped his head and stood up tall, and licked her head, and backed up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:59 am

Chloe

I bowed my head.
"You weren't in the way..." I whispered. I sat down where I was, and lifted my paw. I started to lick it, and my tongue felt something on the bottom of my paw. I started to bite at it, trying to pull it out. Probably another sticker.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 am

Derek

He crawled down and nudged her paw, as he bite the sticker and took it off, fast so she wouldnt feel a thing, he threw it in the woods, and he felt his human body push threw his wolf body, he tried to stay wolf, but he couldnt help it, he shifted human, and backed up, makeing sure she didnt hate humans
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 am

Zoey
I smile and nod. "No problem" I look down at him then the water an smirk pushing him in and laugh. I watch him in the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 am

Chloe

I smiled at him when he took the sticker out. When I saw him shift, I knew he was like me, and he wasn't just another wolf. I smiled, and shifted back to human myself. I knew I was naked, but I didn't care. I mean, were all the same one way or another. I smiled at him.
"Thank you." I said, pushing my blonde curly hair behind my ear.

Cody

I stayed under water for a while. Waiting to see her reaction. Once she was not expecting it, I jumped out of the water, grabbed a hold of her, and dragged her in with me, laughing.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 am

Zoe
When he came up and grab me pulling me in I laugh. I come up for air and move hai out of my face and splash him laughing. "Your a bum" I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:07 am

Derek

"No Problem" He was Prepared, he brought a shirt and pants, he grabed his pants from behind a tree and put them on, as he see her naked he handed her his shirt, and smiled "You might wanna cover up" he smiled and had no shoes but he didnt care, least it didnt rain, then the ground would be soggy, i smiled down at her, and saw his fangs dial down.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 am

Chloe

I smiled.
"Thanks.... Again." I said, remembering that my cloths were still spread out, on the other side of the forest. Nice. good going blondie... I thought, and put on his shirt. It was long enough that you couldn't see anything. I smiled.

Cody

"A bum?!" I said, in a dramatic voice. "How could you?" I said, beginning to cry, but laughing.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:12 am

Derek

He smiled "Oh I'm Derek i forgot to tell ya" he held out his hand he smiled, as he had no shirt on, only pants, but he didnt care
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 am

Chloe

I smiled, and took his hand.
"Chloe." I said, and tugged at the bottom of his shirt, trying not to look at him, but he was way to hot not to look at... Don't say anything, Chlo.... Don't do it. Nothing you'll regret....
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:15 am

Zoey
I laugh and splash him. "Cry baby" I smirk and go underwater and swim behind him and jump up onto his back. "Hola"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 am

Derek

He smirked and shoke her hand and pulled his hand back "are you okay? you seem alittle intence?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 am

Cody

I laughed, and held her legs so she would fall when she jumped onto my back.
"Hello there." I laughed, and splashed her with one hand.

Chloe

I smiled, and shook my head.
"Oh no, it's just...." I said, not sure how to explain how I felt trying to run to him.... 'I think I'm falling for you'.... Would have been something I would say, but I stopped myself before I could say something completely stupid. "I'm just, timid around new brutes.." I finally said.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:24 am

Derek

He looked down "if you want i'll leave?" he said backing up about to leave but didnt know yet, till she said, he stood there glazing at her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 am

Chloe

"No!" I said, reaching out to him. "I mean, you don't have to." I said, slowly pulling my arm back, wanting to slap myself in the face. Dummie. "Timid...Not scared." I said, and smiled at him.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 am

Zoey
I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. When he started to splash me I hide my head behind his back and laugh. When he was done I lay my chin in his shoulder. "Watcha doing"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 am

Derek

"Oh Ok" He smiled and walked up alittle close to her but not to close to seem like i would hurt her, i just stood there smiling
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next