RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Zoey
I laugh alittle and move his lips to him as I kiss him. I smirked alittle as I kissed him then pulled away.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:43 am

Hey britt can clint and your gurl meet ^-^

Derek

"wow its nice here" he ran his hand down the table, he smiled 'Nah im fine, i dont wanna eat right now or anything"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 am

Clint? i dont see a guy in your thingy post. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:53 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Zoey
I laugh alittle and move his lips to him as I kiss him. I smirked alittle as I kissed him then pulled away.

(For wolf ^)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 pm

++Razer Blade++ wrote:The Basics
Full Name: (First, Middle, Last)Clint Lee Barton
Nickname: (Anything anyone else calls you)Nope

On the Inside
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:Nope
Kids:Nope
Personality:Hold on
History: (Optional)
Creature or Human:Human

On The Outside:
Tattoos:Nope
Birthmarks: (Human and Wolf)
Looks: Human
~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 5 4sntbo
Looks: Creature

^This is Clint Britt ^-^
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 pm

kaylee is alittle too young for him XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:11 am

XD omfg im sorry i thought she was 19 XDDDDDDDDDDD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:23 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 pm

What happened to the site!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 pm

bunny changed it, I told her about the coloume on the left and to please change it back to the right, It looks like foo -_-
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:15 pm

It confuses me :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:15 pm

same
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Lol our private RP
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:20 pm

k
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:24 pm

:p hehe
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:22 pm

This is soooo weird.... lol.... Sorry for not being on guys... Long past few nights.

Britt-21 wrote:Dimitri: "Thats a very nice name you have there.Dont think i'll hurt you or anything like that" I stood up and hand my hand out "why dont we get you something to eat and drink?"

Bethany

I smiled at him, and gently lifted my hand, to take his. I slowly stood up with him, and nodded.
"I would love that... Thank you." I said with a smile.

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Zoey

Cody

I laughed and smiled at her. I wondered what she thought about me, being the alpha, now... I smiled.

++Razor Blade++ wrote:Hey britt can clint and your gurl meet ^-^

Derek

"wow its nice here" he ran his hand down the table, he smiled 'Nah im fine, i dont wanna eat right now or anything"

Chloe

I smiled and nodded.
"Alright.. I'll be back." I said, and made it too my room, I changed into jeans, and kept his tee shirt on. I wasn't sure if he wanted it back or not, but I wanted to keep it. I laughed at myself. 'Listen to yourself, Chloe..' I thought, and walked back down stairs.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Dimitri: I smiled and then walked with her out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen "Do you want anything in particular?" I pulled out a water from the fridge and placed it on the counter.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Bethany

I followed him into the kitchen.
"Water is fine." I said, referring to drinks.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Dimtiri: chuckled "alright, what about to eat? Pick anything you like" she seemed very nice..I hope her back wasnt hurting her though. I would have to let her rest then.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Bethany

I smiled, and stretched my back out. I wasn't in pain anymore, but it still needed to pop. I shrugged.
"I'm not picky." I said with a smile.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Dimitri: "Well I dont want to make something that makes you have a face" chuckled "how about pizza? How does that sound?" Picking up the phone I got the number waiting for her answer.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Bethany

"Sounds good to me." I said and smiled. I jumped up on the counter, and sat on the edge. I smiled at him. He wasn't so bad after I started to talk to him. I guess I need to be more open to brutes now a days. I thought.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Dimitri: I called the pizza place, and got a regular pizza. Then hung up. I put the number away and put the phone on its charger again. "Im very glad I met you. If I didnt,you would still be wounded."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Bethany

If you didn't tackle me, I wouldn't have been so wounded in the first place... I thought.
"I'm glad I met you too." I managed to say instead.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Dimitri: "I really felt bad for making it worse though. I thought you were something else. Thats why I had attacked you." I really didnt mean to, It could have been a human for a animal other than a Wolf...I dont knw..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next