RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

3 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 11 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Dark: looked at dakota.and licked his hand.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading? - Page 11 Empty Re: x!Here&After!x Will You Survive To Deadly Disease Spreading?

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Ashley
I brush Tea and wash the blood off her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Wanted forgot us D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:10 pm

no i didnt O.O i didnt know u were on..

Dakota

he gave dark a bone "Your a good boy dark"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Ashley
"You just had to fight" I say washing Tea off
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Max&Skylar

lay near dakota
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Tea
I shake out my wet fire and lick my fure
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Dark: he licked the bone,but he didnt bite it.He was that down.He would have done better if he was fully awake.He whined a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:18 am

Britt-21 wrote:Dark: he licked the bone,but he didnt bite it.He was that down.He would have done better if he was fully awake.He whined a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Dimitri: I followed,this was acually fun,I went faster,being at her side,I would manage to dodge the trees.It was really easy "So your the fun type" I laughed

Aqua: "Ok" I pulled out a small vial.and showed him how much I had left "here,you didnt have a dose yet.And you need it untill I can make more" shy as ever.I took his hand and placed the vial in his hand.It was closed so the liquid wont fall out.His hand was so warm,compared to my freezing cold hand.

Sydney

I laughed and smiled at him, making sure Chaser was alright on the back of my ATV. I smiled at him again, and slowed down, looking at the forest around them. "This is my kind of fun, this, and horse back riding." I smiled.

Cameron (Not sure if that was my character or not.. xD)

I smiled at her, and then looked at the vile. Was she sure? Did she really want me, out of all people, to take her last vile of this?? I don't think I could... "Are you sure?" I asked, just to be kind enough to give her the chance to change her mind, and take back the vile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:32 pm

yes it was my charrie and yours XD

Dimitri: "Interesting." I smiled,slowing down with her "I would love to do this all the time with you." she seemed like the girl for me,if I could,I would kiss her right now,but I cant since we only had just met.

Aqua: I nod "you need it more than I do right now.Untill I make more,okay?" I look in his eyes "its ok.Dont worry." I reassured him,he needed it more than me.Right now,he was special.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:13 pm

I love this new font : D

Sydney

I smiled at him, and then slowed to a stop even. "It's getting really dark now.." I said, smacking the guts of a mosquito onto my arm, and rubbing it away. I smiled at Chaser as he panted in my ear, and giggled when his breath started to tickle.

Cameron (I meant I didn't remember his name, lol)

The smell of it as I opened the vile made my stomach turn. I smiled at her, a fake smile, to hide the face I was making at the vile. The liquid smelt aweful, so how bad could it taste? I gulped it down, and thought I was going to gag when the taste came back up to my tongue.. Euh...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Aqua: "I know,it isnt the best taste.Im trying to fix that too." I giggled slightly.and took the empty vial and slid it into my pocket "Ok,lets start...can we?"I ask him.I really wanted to make more before anything happened

Dimitri:He nodded with a small chuckle "Why dont we go back before anything." he suggested
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Sydney

I smiled at him
. "Sure." I giggled, and looked around, and smiled before I turned around, and slowly headed back to my house.

Cameron

I chuckled at her comment, and then nodded towards the center of the woods
. "Better pickings that way." I said, with a flash light in my hand, as I held the other to her with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Aqua: I walked with him (Im guessing she has his hand) "Ok,these are what the plants look like,Okay" I smile and take the plants' leaves.Putting them in my free hand,so I held them

Dimitri: he followed.He really liked her.He didnt know how to approach her with the confession.But forget it for now.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Dakota

he sat down with a breath of, he let out a loud sigh, he layed back and fell asleep

Derek

he got up and went to the stable he walked, and opened the big stable doors, he took a breath and smiled seeing joeys head once again pokeing out his still door

Scott

he got up, and walked out of the house, he saw max and skylar run out to use the bathroom, he got coffee and sat on the porch
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Dark: sleeping
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Ashley
I brush Fire and smile as she moved her head up and Down
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 am

Sydney

I tucked some of the blond hair behind my ear, and smiled at him. I turned to check on Chaser, but when I did, I didn't see the tree in front of me. Chaser knew what was happening, so he jumped off, and landed away from the ATV. I hit the tree, and flew forward, my stomach hitting the handle bars of the ATV, and I was knocked out in seconds.

Cameron

I smiled at her and nodded. I observed the plants hard, looking at the leaves, and then playing with the texture of the leaves. I then scouted the ground, and the bushes for anything that looked similar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Dimitri: I stopped "Sydney!" I yelled before jumping off my ATV and running over,pulling her off the crashed and messed up ATV and layed her on the ground.I put my ear to he chest,she was still okay.I did see a scratch on her face,she bled alittle and I took my sleeve and wiped the blood away,holding her in my arms "Sydney,please wake up" I say gently

Aqua: Once my hands were full I looked over at him "Got anything?" I ask,my part of the job was done,but I wanted to know his part of it.Did he manage to find what I had been looking for?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Derek

he was on the cliff with Dakota next to him, he holded Dakota's Hand like a big bro would do with his little brother. He looked at the Sunset, the water hiting the cliff bottom, I had a tear. He looked at Dakota "Your Mom would be so proud of you"

Dakota

He looked at Derek with a Tear "She would if she didnt die" he looked down fix to cry, he huged Derek, and started crying in his shirt

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Ashley
I walk around on Fire with the dogs Troting beside me
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Derek

i looked at Dakota knowing what he was thinking "No Please Don't it wouldnt be right!"

Dakota

"Its Better then feeling pain" he looked steping closer to the cliff, looking down

Derek

"Please!" he grabed dakotas arm lightly
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Ashley
I start to hear yelling as Tea and Tiger both run off to Derek and Dakota. I call after them as I race after them
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Dakota

sees tea and tiger, haveing tears, he some reason saw a person with the disease fall off the cliff and kill himself, his mouth went wide with a sad look, he fell to his knees and cried

Derek

he went slowly to his knees "I'm sorry dakota"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next