RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Jenova and Wolves Only!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Jenova and Wolves Only!  Empty For Jenova and Wolves Only!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Okay you post your skullys first. I need to get a concept of what you do.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Jenova and Wolves Only!  Empty Re: For Jenova and Wolves Only!

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Redemption:

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 pm

That was long... Lol. I didn't read it all I'm to lazy today they told me to read a page in school and I told them no haha I got yelled at. Give me a min and I'll post mine.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Name: Kevin Midnight Goveto
Alias: ( Oh nicknames I get it) Other then Kevin. He doesn't really go by anything else. He's brothers girlfriend calls him Kev, but he doesn't really like it. Maybe coming from some one he like and not some one he hated would be better.
Race: caucasian

Hair Colour and Style: Kevin has longer black hair that goes to the edge of his jaw bone. It is very think and shinny. In a way, which he hates. He keeps it weel kept, his bangs hang in his eye which pisses his older brother off. But Kevin doesn't really care.
Eye Colour: Kevins eyes are a very dark blue, midnight blue. Kevin's eyes chance with his mood, so you can always tell if his mood is changing. He doesn't really like them, never has. Thats why his hair is always in them. His eye lashes are long and think, for a guy. He also hates that.
Ht. & Wt.: Kevin is 6"1' and about 155lbs.
Identifying Marks: He as a long scare over the right side of his face. Running from the corned of his eye down to his chin. On his right arm he has a large scare that looks some what like a crescent moon. He has many other scares from years of fighting. Kevin has snake bites, and his nose is piercedd, but he doesn't wear the nose ring much. kevin's right ear is also pierced.
General Appearance: Kevin is very tall and skinny. Most people would think he was very weak, but he is not at all weak. He's very strong. Kevins skin his slightly tan for his race. He as broad strong sholders. Most of the time you will not see Kevin without a jacet on. Athough his arms are very muscular he doesn't like them to be seem. Only because they are laced with many scares. As for Kevin's abs lets just say when people see a piture of them, they easyly think it has been photo shopped. But thay have not. Kevin's abs began to show when he was about age nine. Which in not normal. And with his age they have gotten more deffined. Kevin doesn't really work to keep them in shape, they just kinda stay that way. Kevin as a long torso, and somewhat long legs. Kevin is under weight for his hight, but that's fine with him. Kevin's lips are a darker shade of pink. He fetures stick out well. He has a very defined jaw line. As for Kevin's teeth they are very white. His eyeteeth come to a very sharp point.
Pets: Kevin has two dogs. A large pitbull named Dagger and an alaskan malamute named Akita. He also has a snow leopard named Yukiko. ( Japanese for: Child of snow)
Yukiko: For Jenova and Wolves Only!  1305867954-nature-winter-cats-blue-eyes-animals-leopard-snow-leopard-wallpaper
Breed: Snow Leopard

Dagger: For Jenova and Wolves Only!  Bully_pitbull
Breed: Pitbull

Akita: For Jenova and Wolves Only!  A508
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Special Abilities/Magic: None
Weapons: Kevin carrys a pocket knife with a ten inch blade. And a homemade 38 special. Which he keeps tucked in his back belt loop.

Personality: Kevin, well Kevin is a very pissy person. He doesn't like other people. He hates himself and everything about himself, he is very untrusting of people. He doesn't really have any friends. And love is the hardest thing for him in his life. It confuses him like no other. There for he just leaves it out of his life. He would rath write or typ then talk. He's verily smart, street smart and academically. Kevin loves aminals, more then just about anthing. You can always trust an animal. Where as a human yu have to watch, all the time. He loves his dogs. And would do anything for them. He loves art drawing, painting, and anything else that does with that, he loves. Kevin keeps has a Journal. Thrughout his whole like, well since the age of six. Because he doesn't talk to anyone about anything. He writes everything he thinks about, and everthing that happens to him down. Finding his Journal would be like finding him, and everything about him. Which in most cases would not at all be good.
<IQ> 131 he had a very high IQ
<Sexual Orientation> Kevin is Homosexual he necer did like girls. Even when he was younger. No Kevin doesn't date to offen, but every time it has been a guy. He don't have eyes for girls never has, never will.:
Occupation: Kevin doesn't work at the time. But if he did it would be something to do with animals or art.
Housing: Kevin has beed on the ran for eight years. He never really stays in one place. He is currently living in a one story three bedroom house with his brother and his brothers girlfriend. The house is old and tatterd. Kevin hates it there, but he has no where else to go.
Family: Kevion ran away from home with his older brother at the age of ten. Her had a younger sister the age of six that he as not seen in eight years. His older brother watches him like a hawk, Kevin hates that. And for Kevin's mother and father, well he hates them, never will ever love them. He would love to see his little sister again it would be amazing to see her. It has been so long.
Background: Kevin, well he as got mixed up in alot of bad. He ran away at the age of ten with his older brother Demon. His mom and dad were abusive to the boys, but not their younger sister. Kevin, is a street fighter. He'll pick a fight with anyone, anytime, anywhere he loves it.

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 pm

It had been a pretty normal day so far, for a Sunday. Redemption woke up first thing in the morning and looked at his computer to find out what he had to do for work that day. Today he had two hits lined up and he was quite pleased with the person who sent in both of them because they were both in the same general area, making this whole thing so much easier on him. In fact, this day wasn’t as much normal as it was a very good day.

Well at least… it started like that. It didn’t take more than a few hours before everything started to go downhill. And in that matter of time his temper got very, very foul.

It started with just a torn sleeve on one of his favourite and most expensive shirts, continued when he went out and found out that one of his friends had disappeared and no one seemed to know where he went or what for. It got worse when he went to perform his first hit in the person who was supposed to be in his sight while it was just starting to dim at 5:30PM didn’t show up till nearly 8 o’clock and he knew he wouldn’t be able to get to the other one that night at this rate, efficiently cutting his pay in half.

The only good thing was that the kill was easy, the man dropped no problem with a single well placed bullet. He brought the body down to the drop off site and the man who met him there was quite upset to see that he only had one of the bodies there. Redemption said he would get the other one the next day. He got his pay putting it in his pocket before heading back home with a very sour look on his face.

He wrapped himself up in his long fur lined jacket, tying up his hair into one long dark ponytail. As he walked he looked down at the ground and bumped into someone, the smell of drugs overwhelmed he and he looked at the person with a lip curled up in disgust. “Ugh, watch it.” He said his voice quiet. He continued walking turning his nose up to the sky.

He stopped on his journey home to go into the gay bar he frequented. The barkeep smiled at him and went turned around to get him a drink. It was rare for many people to ever frequent this place, and the one friend that he had been expecting to find here was the one who had disappeared some time earlier. He sighed and sat down at the bar as the barkeep put his glass down on the counter. He downed it in maybe three gulps and it was refilled almost instantly.

“Rough day?” the barkeeper asked. Redemption just groaned and let his head hit the counter.

“Don’t get me started…” He said in his feminine tone pouting slightly and letting his fingers play with the lip of his glass. The bartender just gave an awkward laugh before turning and walking away from the feminine looking man.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Kevin woke up that moring and went into the small kitchen of the house. With a ground he sat down at the table, seeing the look his brother gave him. Kevin folded his arms and tapped his foot impatiently as he looked at his brother. " What?" He asked in a pissy tone of vioce.

Demon looked at him. " I have to leave town for a while. Think you can manage being here by your self?" He asked eying his younger brother. Demon knew that something would end up going wrong while he was gone. But he had..... Somethings to take care of.

With a low growl Kevin looked at his brother. " I'm eighteen for Gods sake, I'll be fine." He stood up and walked into the bathroom. He took a shower and went into his room. He patted Yukiko's head and put her coller on. Hooking a leash onto the large animal he walked out side and down the road. People looked at him as if he was crazy for have a Snow leopard on a leash. Kevin didn't care he looked around as he walked. He had not a thing to do that day, so he mostly just walked around the town. As the day passed he walked back home for a short time. Seeing Demon was gone he sighed and watched TV for a while. But quicly got bored. He sighed getting up again. He checked his phone for the time 7:35pm.

Getting Yukiko he walked out the front door and down the road. He had been slowly weening himself off of the Meth he had been on for a year or so. That was not easy for him. All of his socalled friends did Meth, or some other drug. But he had worked on it for a while now. And was doing well. Smoking on the other hand, he didn't care about that. He had smoked since he was about thirteen. He pulled a pack out of his jacket pocket and lit a the last of his cigarettes. He sighed and took a long drag closing his eyes for a short time. He sighed and started walking again.

He went down the road to a gay bar he went to every now and again. He grinned as Yokiko growled at someone walking past. He patted her head and sat down at a back table away from every one. He looked around, for any one he knew. Or got alone with. Failing to find anyone he walked over and bought a beer walking over and sitting back down at his table in the dark. Yukiko lating at his side. He flipped the hair out of his eyes as he took a drink. He glanced around again and pulled out his phone.

Not the best I'm tired.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Redemption looked up as the door opened hoping that it would be Brooke, the person he had wanted to see, but it wasn’t and he frowned deeply again. The man walking in had a very exotic looking pet with him and Redemption let his eyes drift to the animal that seemed very docile as the owner ordered a drink. Redemption thought nothing more of it. He wasn’t in the mood for socializing. On any other occasion he would jump at the chance but things had just not been going his way today.

He looked up again as someone else entered the building, it was strange for two people he didn’t know to be in here at one time. Redemption’s eyes narrowed though when the man approached him. The feminine young man turned to look at him as he grabbed the collar of his fur lined jacket and lifted him from his seat and off the ground. Redemption grabbed the wrist of the hand that held him and glared down at the larger man. “You fuckin’ killed him you fuckin’ tranny whore!” the man yelled. Redemption was confused, he had never been accused of killing someone before, he always pulled off his kills so flawlessly.

The couple that had been sitting in the other corner noticed the beginnings of a scuffle and moved out, leaving the building quickly. Redemption ground his teeth, digging his long nails into this man’s hand. “H-hey, stop this.” The bartender said. But Redemption already had it taken care, of forgetting about his $2000 jacket it he ripped the collar and flipped the man into the bar. He had the gun at the back of his head in an instant. “Thanks for ruining my jacket.” And he shot.

The bartender let out a shaky sigh as he rubbed his face, “Damn it Gabriel… don’t do that… I have to clean it up.” He said getting to work on hauling the body away. This had only happened a couple times before… he didn’t usually kill the people who bothered him, but he wasn’t in a great mood today, again. He turned and looked around, there was only one other person in the bar. He pulled off his jacket, throwing it on the ground as he walked towards him. He wore a vest underneath that was open all the way down the front exposing his thin, well muscled body, with the long scar trailing over his collarbone.

“You… Are you going to forget what you saw? You’re an attractive young man… it would be a shame to have to kill you as well.” Redemption said, tapping his gun in his palm and pouting lightly. He was honest, the other was incredibly attractive but, he had to do what he had to do. One wrong move, one wrong word, and this guy was toast.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Kevin watched as the people walked in. Yukiko sood up, but he quickly told her to lay down and she did. With a sigh he went and got a beer just as the other man picked Redemption up. He sighed once more and walked back to his table drinking his beer lightly stroking Yukiko's silky fur.

As they began to yel he looked over at the people. He didn't know any of them. He went back to drinking his beer and looking though the pictures on his phone. With a sigh he looked over as the jacket was ripped. Looking at them slightly confused. As the smaller pulled out a gun Yukiko stood up and let out a growl. " Sit down." Kevin said to her as she stood. She looked at him with ice blue eyes and sat down. Kevin looked back over to the people. As the smaller of then shot the other. He winced and looked down at his phone again.

When Kevin heard foot steps walking over his hand went to his back where his 38 special was tucked in his belt loop. As the other man spoak kevin looked at him listening. " Even If I don't forget I won't tell any one." He say letting his eyes trail down to Yukiko who was growling. Kevin let his hand fall back down to his leg where it now lightly rested. He looked back to his phone. " You can trust me." He said as he ran his finger over the screen of his phone to change the image. Sighing he looked back at the man. Yukiko was still growling loudly. " Yukiko shut your face!" He spanpped at the animal and she layed down with her head on her paws.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Redemption smirked looking at the tip of his gun. “Really? I don’t trust people easily…” he said sitting down across from the other man and leaning on the table, frowning at him. Though he couldn’t help but glance down at the menacing animal that was growling at him and he was tempted to growl back at it, but held his tongue, especially when the owner told the animal to settle down.

Redemption kept his eyes on the large cat, “Interesting choice in pets…” He comment quietly, this animal clearly didn’t like him. It was a beautiful creature though, he couldn’t deny that much. He looked back at the pistol in his hand and pouted slightly, “Now… Is there any way you can prove I can trust you… I think the best way would be if you give me your address… for… just in case.” He said with a sly smirk. He would happily go kill this guy in his sleep if anything was spilled.

Redemption couldn’t help but lean as close as he could to the other across the table, trying to play up the whole seduction aspect while he asked his question. He had no doubt this guy was gay if he was in this sort of place and Redemption knew he was goddamn sexy and he was always happy to play up that fact. He had to wonder why this guy was so attached to his phone when death was practically staring him in the eye, but he didn’t say anything about it. Not yet at least.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Kevin Glanced up at him. " Either do I." He said flipping hair out of his eyes. He looked down at Yukiko. He shugged. " It was hard to get 'er, but worth it. I have two dogs as well. He said as he stoked Yukiko's head as she looked at Redemption with her icy eyes. Kevin sighed and looked back at his phone.

Glancing back up. " Okay, not a problem. 322 west main steet." He said looking back down to his phone. With another sigh Kevin leaned back in his seat. Downing the rest of his beer. " So.. Who are you." He asked looked at Redemption. Most of the time he didn't really talk to people, but what else was there to do. He was bored and it was only them.

Yukiko Stood up and walked over sitting next to Redemption. She lightly nudged his hand as she sat down. " She won't bite unless I tell her to." He said with a small chukle looking at her, then back up to him.

Sorry I have writers block so bad, it's pissing me off.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Redemption was a little put off by 1. The lack of attention his beautiful body was getting from this guys eyes, Redemption was pretty sure he hadn’t seen this guy check him out even once. And 2. Everything seemed to be a heck of a lot friendlier now so much so he was a little confused, and he let himself show it on his face. He looked down at the big cat as it sat down next to him and he put a hand on its head, petting it slowly. It was just as soft as he thought it would be from looking at it.

He had the addressed memorised as soon as it was said and was then thinking about how he would answer the ‘who are you’ question. He still held his gun in his free hand, “Uh.. I’m Gabriel… but call me Redemption…” He muttered quietly, not looking away from the cat as he sat properly in his chair. “Why are you suddenly being so friendly to the person who was just seconds ago going to splatter your brains all over the wall?” He asked, unable to help the question, he was just so goddamn confused.

“And who are you anyways?” He asked looking over and seeing the bartender walking back into the room, washing his hands in the sink behind the counter with a grossed out face. Redemption was always impressed that you couldn’t smell the burning bodies when he had to get rid of one of them It had to be the man’s super power or something… that or mixing a mean drink.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Kevin wasn't one to jump straght into some one. You never know if they would get pissed if you gave wring glance. He shrugged at the question. " I don't know, I'm not the most caring person in the world. Life has not been my friend. He sighed looking at Yukiko who closed her eyes and she started to pur. Which sounded more like growling because she was such a big cat. He glanced up at Redemtion again. " Huh, nice choice of name."

Kevin tapped his foot on the floor as he glanced around the room. Looking back down to his phone for a short time them back up. He chuckled at Yukiko who growled when Redemption's hand close to her small round ear. Which she didn't like to be touched. She shook her head and looked at Redemption.

Kevin sighed. " My names Kevin, I don't really go by anything other then that. My brothers girlfriend calls me Kev, which I'm not to fond of." He glanced over at the man as he walked back in. He then turned back to Redempion. " How old are you?" He asked looking at him.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Redemption let out one sharp ‘Hmph.’ When this Kevin guy said something about choice of names. “It’s a long story and I don’t know you nearly well enough to share any of it.” He said shrugging his thin shoulders as he did so. He briefly heard the bartender on the other side of the room chuckle at him and he just barely kept himself from glaring at him, instead keeping his eyes on Kevin.

When the animal under his hand growled at him he pulled his hand away and glanced down at it, just figuring that it didn’t like where it was being petted, to he tried other spots, the last thing he was really worried about was this animal biting off his hand or anything. He moved his hand to the other side of its head. To its chin and chest, scratching and rubbing there, since from his experience with domestic house cats they seemed to like it there, he had no idea f it was the same with big cats though.

“How old am I…” he repeated slowing moving his head so he was looking back up at Kevin on the other side of the table. “I am eighteen years old.” He said, “And I’m assuming you’re about the same?” He said cocking a long thin eyebrow. He was idly spinning the gold plated pistol around on the top of the table now thinking it was even a little silly to have it out now.

The bartender walked over and put down freshly filled glasses for both of the boys. He turned to Kevin, “This one’s on me, I feel horrible that you had to witness that.” He said shaking his head, then he turned and looked at Redemption, “And by on me, I mean on you Gabriel.” He said. Redemption just rolled his eyes, as though he really cared what he had to pay for, he had just gotten paid he had a huge wad of cash in his wallet right now.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Kevin shrugged. " Fine by me, I don't really care what you tell me." He glanced around the bar again then looked back to Redemption. He looked down at Yukiko who had her eyes locked on Redemption. He smiled at her. " Her name's Yukiko." He said letting the smile disappear as he looked back at Redemption.

Yukiko colsed her eyes for a short time then looked back to Redemption. She rubbed her cheek over his hand. Just like house cats do when threir happy. Her long front canine touching his hand as her lips went slightly up. She started to pur again as he petted her. Closing her eyes and leaning on the side of his chair.

Kevin looked at Redemption again. " Yes I'm the same age." He glanced down at the spinning gun and started to tep his foot lightly on the floor again. Should I really be trusting this guy that just killed a man infront of me? asked himself with a sigh. He just shugged it off. If he shot him out of the blue. Kevin wouldn't really care. He looked down at him phone as it started to vibrate on the table. He sighed. " It's my brother. I'll be right back." Kevin stood up grabbing the phone. He held it to his ear. " What!?" He snapped as he answerd it. He opend the bar door and walked out. Redemption knew he wouldn't leave because his prized pet was still sitting at his side.

Kevin walked back in. A not very happy look across his face. He mumbled something under his brearth as he sat down. He looked back to Redemption. " I'm sorry." He said as he looked down at Yukiko. She looked at him. And cocked her head. As if asking why he was mad. Kevin shook his head at the cat and she closed her eyes again.

Kevin glanced at the bartender as he brought the drinks over. " It's fine, no one needs to pay for it. I've seen alot worse then that." He said as he looked back at Redemption.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:48 pm

“Yukiko…” he repeated petting the large animal with one hand still, starting to find out what she did and didn’t like. It was weird hearing the large animal purr as it was but it just made her more and more adorable, he would definitely have to think about getting himself one of these animals… it wasn’t like price was an obstacle or anything.

Redemption had always been good when it came to guessing ages, there was just something about people that made it so easy to guess. So he wasn’t all to impressed with himself when he got it right. He was a little surprised when the other got up to go answer his phone. Redemption just shrugged and put the gun away in the holster on his thigh and down the rest of his drink with the now free hand. The bartender came back around with another drink for him as soon as it was empty though.

“No need to apologize.” Redemption said, waving his hand in Kevin’s direction. “You’ve seen worse, eh?” Redemption asked, cocking an eyebrow. “Like what? I mean, you just watched a man die, and then his body was dragged away to be burned in the back. I rarely see worse than that, and in my profession that is definitely saying something.” He said with a small giggle, shifting a little bit in his seat and removing his other hand from the large cat and resting his head in his hands on top of the table.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Yukiko looked at him and purred louder. She seemed to like Redemption quite well. Unlike her owner Yukiko came to like people quite easy. But that didn't mean she would hurt the people, if Kevin told her to. Yukiko listened to to ever word Kevin said. She was better then any dog.

" Okay." Kevin said with a sigh and looked around. he looked back to Redemption when he asked to question. " Let just say my dad killed people. In very, very gruesome ways." He said and tokk a drink of his drink. Sighing again. " I saw over a hundred people killed before I was ten. He came close to kill my brother infront of me as well. So it's nothing new to me." Yukiko went and sat by Kevin when Redemption moved his hand. She nudged Kevin and he started to pet her still looking at Redemption. " That's why we ran away." He shook his head. " that man was messed up." He looked down at him phone from a sgort time moving his finger over the letters with speed. He looked back up. " So other them what you've told me. What is there to know about you?" He asked folding his arms and looking at Yukiko as she layed down at his feet.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:27 pm

A smile stretched across Redemption pretty face as Kevin explained all of his run ins with death. So his father was a murderer, Redemption had to wonder if there was anything more behind that, but he wasn’t going to ask, he would figure it out himself, he could always figure these things out himself. “Little ol’ me?” Redemption said putting a hand to the bare skin of his chest before letting his fingers trace over the scar leading down underneath his vest, “I’m just your run of the mill killer for hire. I’ve killed way more than a hundred people, and I’ve made plenty of money from it.” He said, his grin incredibly wide, showing off his pearly white teeth.

“Now why do you want to know more about moi?” Redemption asked, “usual people don’t care about that sort of thing, they just see me as a good lay. I can’t blame them for that though… because they’d be right. But really, is it interesting, getting to know what death himself is really like? What sort of family he has? What sort of music he’s into?” Redemption rambled, leaning closer to Kevin slowly closing the gap between the two of them, “I can see where that sort of sick curiosity would come from. Since I used to be just like that… I like that in a person.” He said with another feminine giggle, pushing a piece of long curly dark hair behind his ear.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Kevin listened to him as he told him what he did. Kevin just shrugged it off. " Well that must be somewhat.... I don't know. Intrusting." He said for lack of better words. " I've killed a hand full of people in my life, but not many." He looked down at Yukiko then back to Redemption, he had no fear once so ever. He didn't care what this guy had done, or what he could do. " I'm more of a fighter then a killer." He said leaning back in his chair. Kevin kept a blank face as he looked at Redemption.

Kevin watched Redmption as he slowly got closer to him. He slightly cocked his head as he listened to him. " Oh really?" Kevin asked letting a small grin come over his lips. He was not one to jump into relationships. Or anything for the fact. But this guy didn't seem to bad. He looked down at Yukiko as she stood up and growled when Redemption got closer to Kevin. She knew Kevin was not fond of people and was ready to jump at Redemption if Kevon told her to. Yukiko let her lips go up into a snarl showing her long front teeth. " Yukiko be quiet." Kevin said as he looked back at Redemptoon flippinh his black hair out of him eyes. ( See on the weekends I'm somewhat better at this. Lol)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

“You’ve killed people, hmm? What for?” Redemption said, he loved knowing motives behind murders they were often so amusing, and seeing as it was his job to kill people he often got to know why people wanted to kill other people. He had always been more of a killer than a fighter, to be honest, Redemption hated fighting, it was annoying and a waste of time. There was only one person he would ever bother ‘fighting’ with and that was a completely different story.

“Yeah really…” Redemption said his grin shrinking into something a little slyer. He glanced down at the animal as it growled at him… was the cat bi-polar or something? Just a few seconds ago it was nuzzling up against him purring like a motorcycle engine and now it was growling at him; Redemption didn’t get it. He continued to close the space between them, until half of his body was up on the table, his face just a couple inches from the others. “What kind of guy is your type, hmm?” He question, moving one hand forwards to run two long slender fingers through Kevin’s hair. The lack of any real emotion on the others face was slowly starting to get to Redemption, it wouldn’t last much longer is he had anything to say about it.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Kevin shrugged. " It's just how some of the fights ended." He didn;t like killung people it didn't intrigue him. Fightling had always been Kevin's strongold. He didn't know why it just was. His brother trained him to fight at a young age and he had loved it ever since.

Yukiko layed down and shut her mouth. When she saw that Kevin was fine with what the other man was doing. But she kept a close eye on Redemption. Not quiet knowing what he was doing. Kevin let a grin cross his lips at he looked at Redemption. " I don't know. I've only been with one person in my life. I'm not big on dating." Kevin let the grin on his face grow as Redemption touched his hair. He let his hands go from being crossed over his chest to resting on the table. He started to tap his foot again now be slightly nervous.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Redemption found that response to his question incredibly anticlimactic, he had been hoping for some deep story about why this guy was out for blood but it looked like he wasn’t going to get an answer like that. “Well, I guess that is understandable. I wouldn’t know, I don’t pick fights.” Redemption said with a shrug but that was it on the subject he was sure, depending on how today went they might have other chances to discuss stuff like that, or… again depending on how today went… Kevin could be very, very dead, like the guy burning in the back room.

Redemption felt a surge or cockiness as a grin spread across Kevin’s face, he was starting to win. “Oh? Do you not have dreams about guys? Come on, what do you think your perfect guy would be like, hun?” He asked with a small laugh. The fingers that had been in the black hair trailed down along the side of his face, passing over his lips before dropping off of his chin and hitting the table. Redemption could hear the tapping of feet under the table, a clear sign of nervousness, it was just amusing to the feminine man who was already kneeling in his chair so he could let himself get as close to his guy as possible.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Kevin chuckled. " I always pick fights." He said as he glanced at Yukiko then back to Redemption. After seeing the Kevin seemed quite happy Yukiko let her head fall on her paws. And closed her eyes. Letting out a huff. She soon fell asleep.

Kevin grinned as he looked at Redemption. He shrugged again. " I don't really know." As Redemptions finger went over his face. Kevins grin tured to a wide smile. This had to of been the closest he had been to any one in quite some time. Kevin was so very temped to let himself relax. Just let his mind take over. But Kevin could not easily do that. It took time he was still so very tense. He let his hands rest on the table, not wanting to move them, not know what Redemption would do. He just sat there. He let his eyes flicker all over Redemption. Still smiling.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am

Redemption giggled again as finally Kevin gave in and began to look him over, Redemption enjoyed the attention puffing out his chest a little bit as the eyes flicked over his bare, tan skin. It was clear that the other was beginning to relax by the smile on his face, but also because Yukiko had calmed down considerably.

He could tell how tense he still was though just from looking at him. Redemption’s eyelids lowered slightly, “Really? No idea? How about someone like me?” He asked pouting slightly, he found that his rear rose slightly in the air as he spoke, arching his back slightly, “Would I be good enough for you?” He said with a laugh his free hand resting on top of Kevin’s glancing down at their hands for a second before back into Kevin’s eyes.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 am

Kevin let his eyes wonder all over Redemption. But he kept his hands where they were. Although he was still very temped. He sighed lightly as he looked at Yukiko. He phone went off in he pocket, but he let it be. He looked back to Redemption with a smile.

Kevin let the grin on his face grow ever larger. " Hum, I don't know." He said looking over Redemption once more. He cocked his head sightly. " Well maybe." He said with a smirk. He looked over him again. " i think that might work." He smiled and winked at Redrmption. " Soo....?" He asked not sure what to say.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:11 pm

“Maybe, hmm?” Redemption repeated one long thin eyebrow rising above the other one as he tilted his head to the side slightly. “I think I’m going to have to change that into a definitely. Won’t I?” He said with another laugh. He closed the remaining space between them and pressed his lips to the tip of Kevin’s nose before pulling back and sitting properly in his chair. “So… would you like to leave this place? Go find somewhere nicer where we can get to know each other?” He asked.

Even if he was answered his plans for the rest of the night were quickly cut short as his phone went off, Beethoven’s 5th Symphony playing loudly from his pocket. He sighed as he took it out, “Excuse me one second.” He said holding up a finger to Kevin before standing up and walking off into the back room to take the call, he never trusted talking to whoever the hell happened to be phoning in front of anyone. He answered the phone and pressed it to his ear, underneath his hair.

”You have another chance Redemption to… haha… redeem yourself.” Redemption didn’t even get that one… This man sure knew how to make the lamest jokes ever, none the less Redemption stayed quiet, “The other man you were supposed to kill is going to be back in position in half an hour. If you bring him down here within the next hour and a half you’ll still get your full pay.” the man went on to say sounding much more serious as he came to the end of his words. Redemption sighed and said he would do it before hanging up the phone and slipping it back in his pocket.

Back in the bar he picked his jacket up off the floor, examining the tear in the fur collar with a small pout before he returned to the table. “It would seem that duty calls. I come here often, if you want to meet again come here tomorrow about the same time.” He fished his wallet out of his pocket and put a fair sum down on the table, “This is for the drinks, yours and mine. Have a nice night, hun.” Redemption said with a smirk, leaning forward and kissing the other on the forehead before leaning down and petting the big cat as well, “Bye bye Yukiko.” He said before straightening up again waving and leaving the building to go get the rest of his pay.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next