RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:31 am

Bump
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Bump...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Aiden chuckled. "Fine, but if you get hurt... I'm not talking to you the whole ride to the hospital." He chuckled again and kissed her forehead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Sutton
I giggled and kissed him. "We should get going!" I grabbed my bag of beach stuf, took his hand, and dragged him out to my jeep.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Aiden laughed and followed her. Opened the front door for her, and let her in, slid on the hood of the car and climbed into the passenger seat, rolled down his window, and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Sutton
I grinned and got in, rolling down my window as well. "I can't wait to get back out on the waves."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:37 pm

KAT OUR PRIVATE RP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Aiden smiled. "Do you even have a bathing suit on?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 am

Sutton
I nodded. "These shorts are surfboarding shorts and I have a bikini top on underneath."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Aiden smiled. "Okay then." He kissed her cheek but only her cheek so that she wouldn't get distracted driving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Sutton
I smiled and watched the road and the beach go by.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Aiden pointed out the window. "Aren't we supposed to be there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Sutton
I laughed and nodded.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Aiden looked at her, and chuckled. "Then why are we driving past it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Wait is Sutton or Aiden driving...?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Sutton.. You wrote that they were driving past it.. O.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Ahhhhh sorry I'm stupido.

Sutton
I turned around and went to the beach
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Aiden chuckled, and helped her out of the car like a gentleman, and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Sutton
Istepped out slowly, feeling nervous.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Aiden knew she felt uncomfortable. "You sure you want to do this?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Sutton
"Do you think I should?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Aiden shook his head. "I didn't want you to in the first place, but you talked my into it.." He whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Sutton
I sighed and stared out at the waves, longingly but scared.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Aiden saw the look in her face. "Why don't we surf for fun instead of a competition?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next