RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Aiden laughed. "I was kidding."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Sutton
"Aw come on! Pleeeeeaaasseee come with meeee!!!!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Aiden laughed. "Man, when did you become like this?" He asked and got up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Sutton
I giggled and took his hand, leading the way upstairs. "Like what?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Aiden looked at her. "All, dramatic, and lazy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Sutton
I giggled. "I dunno. Is it a bad thing or a good thing?" I smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Aiden shrugged. "Depends."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Sutton
I went into the bedroom and kissed him. Then I dug through the dresser and held up a pair or short shorts and a short skirt. "Which one?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Aiden pointed to the shorts.

GTG Sorry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 am

NUUU. Aw kay :/

Sutton
I dug through my closet and showed him a black tank top with 3 Doors Down written on it in red letters and a green Paramore top. "Which one?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Bump
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:25 pm

I'm sorrryyyy Kat!!!

Aiden smiled and pointed to the shirt that said, Paramore.

Sorry, can't at all be literate today. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:27 pm

It's cool.(: Reply on the Private roleplay?

Sutton
I giggled and kissed his cheek. "And are we planning on swimming today or no?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Yeah, give me a second. I have to find it. lol

Aiden smiled and shrugged. "Only if you want to." He smiled again, and kissed her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Sutton
I smiled and shooed him out of the room. I put a tie-dyed bikini underneath the shorts and shirts with no shoes. Then I went out to the living room.

Mmkaaayyyyy
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Aiden met her down in the living room, after putting on swim trunks, and a blue tee shirt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Sutton
I smiled and took his hand. "Have you ever been surfboarding?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Aiden smiled and nodded. "Yes, Yes I have."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Sutton
"I used to go every day, when I lived right on the beach... Then my best friend moved away, and so did my family... Now I haven't gone nearly as much."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Aiden sighed lightly. "Oh..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Sutton
"We should go today, you know... To that competition down on the beach." I smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:21 am

Aiden thought for a second. "Babe, I haven't surfed in like a year..." He said and sighed. "Do you want to go to watch?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Sutton
"Or... You could watch me." I smiled. "How about it?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:08 am

Aiden looked at her for a while... "I don't know. I don't want you getting hurt..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 am

Sutton
"Pweetttyyyy pwease with kisses on top?" I smiled and kissed him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next