RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Izzy: Steps out of the elevator and walks to April

April: Takes the baby bag and suitcase for her "We have to go see Alex. He will be so happy."

Izzy: Nods trying not to cry.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Justin ::
Runs over to her, "You never told me why you were leaving"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 pm

April: Is a bit confused

Izzy: "Thats because I can't" She whispers.

Amanda: Reaches for Justin again

Ethan: Is sleeping
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:20 pm

"You have to. You can't just leave me, and not tell why"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:23 pm

April: "She can text you or something." she said knowing the reason because Zakk told her. Holds the door open for Izzy

Izzy: Walks out "I love you." She whispers as she leaves
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Goes to his room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Mina: knock on door hello hey Justin can we talk?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Yells at the door, "no"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 pm

April: Puts the babies in carseats in her backseat and lets Izzy get in the front. Puts the rest of the stuff in her trunk and drives off.

Izzy: Starts to text Justin:

Justin, She is why I left. The girl. She knocks on our door and everytime it makes me wanna cry. She likes you too much and she doesn't care that you have kids or that I'm right there when she bangs on the door. She probably in gonna ask for your number soon and be in your bed the next. I will miss you... <3Izzy<3
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Mina:sit down by door
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Texts back:

You know I would never let that happen. The only girl I want in my bed is you. She eventually goes away, and soon I'm going to move into a different room. She keeps bugging me and the only girl I want is you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Mina: i wanna talk . just talk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Izzy: Texts:

I won't be gone for a long time. Just enough to get ahold of myself.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Mina: just wanna talk Dud *pound on door angrily* but then decide climb to baclony and dioes that then open door goes hey was sup i wanna talk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 pm

"Oh my god, get out. I have a kid and a girlfriend. Get out"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Izzy: Stares at the road thinking hes not replying cause shes there....

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Mina:just wanna talk geez you know im a half blood see there is long history for Mia people that has do with a cat goddesses . so yeah ni just cat can't stay still can transform into one too *transform* into a grey cat. dont worry if she come transform into a cat. so let talk about ourselves . you start
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Looks at his phone.

Please don't take long, I miss you already. ♥

Looks at Mina, "Seriously, get out. My door was locked for a reason. Just, get out"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Izzy: Sighs happily and holds her phone to her chest as the arrive at Alex's house, get sout slowly and gets Ethan thinking 'Hes my little Justin'

April: Gets Amanda
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Mina: we can;t talk listen came warn order coming for me and the other staying here and that you need keep watch. don't let a guy in black suit in, he find us and kill us. *Spray a perfume* this to cover my scent. listen order does come call me i know how to get rid of them i still have my nine lives and they kill me as much as they can till im fulll dead. my life Cassie and cole is in your hands. please take care of it at your best
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Opens the door and points out in the hallway "Leave, now"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Alex: Runs out his house and hugs Izzy "Hey"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Mina: did you hear what iu just said ur not only danger or friend. But they take down everyone in this hotel to find us. * jump to sofa* i rather: jump out window fit my cat ability. im trying to help you. order coming here soon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 pm

"I'm fine, I don't know that I'm half-blood. Get away from me and don't come back"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Mina: fine but if order come i can say that i warned you *sniffs around* there here i need hide *turn into A grey cat run underneath bed *

Order:walk up the stairs here kitty

Mina: *shake in fear in cat form*

Last edited by -Lucky8Ball- on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next