RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+6
ofmiceandbrynne
Spazz
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
That-Awkward-Kid
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 4 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Darwin: "No idea."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 pm

heyy Kay respond me
Nina: *looks at mads*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Amanda: I smiled when I heard someone coming to the window. "Hunter!" I got up and ran over to the window. When I saw it was Rick I screamed. "Get out!" I yelled at him and ran back to my bed. I huddled in the corner of the bed against the wall. "Just leave me alone Rick! I don't like you! I love Hunter and that's who I'll always love! Not you!" I then start to shake remembering my dream. Rick's face had turned into that clown. "Just Go! Hunter'll come and he'll kill you!" I really didn't know what to say. I was just so scared I was rambling on.

Carter: "Because Carter said so. Ottaayyy?" I laughed a bit. "Awwwh. You colddd? Come here Maria Bear<3" I walked out fo the water and went to where we were sitting at the beach. I took my towel and wrapped it around her. "Better?"

LP for Guarrd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Mads
I glanced at him. "She said she loves you??"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Darwin : I raise an eyebrow. "What the heck? I barely even know her!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:31 pm

nina:stare
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Mads
I glanced out the window again. "Should you go out there?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Darwin: "No! She's probbaly some freaking physco killer."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Rick
He laughed and climbed into the window. He stepped closer and closer to Amanda. He climbed onto the bed and crawled over to her. Then he grabbed her wrists. "Shut up you little-" he was cut off by Hunter.

Hunter
I ran all the way to her house and heard her screaming. I climbed the tree and into the window. I snuck up behind Rick and smashed the side of his head with my fist. He tumbled to the side of the bed and let go of Amanda. I sat on him fast and held his arms behind his back so he was almost helpless. "Don't make me throw you out the window because you know I will," I threatened coldly. When Rick stopped struggling I let him stand but kept his arms pinned behind his back. I shoved him towards the window and let him climb out onto the tree. Then I slammed the window shut and locked it so he had no hopes of getting back in. He left since he had nothing else to do. I ran over to Amanda and scooped her into my arms into my lap. I smothered her face in gentle kisses as she cried and rocked her back and forth. "Shh, it's okay. I'm here to protect you," I murmured into her ear.

Maria
I sighed. "Alright, fine. I'm Carter's MariaBear," I finally gave in. I smiled to myself when he took me back to the towels and wrapped me up. I tucked some wet hair behind my ear and nodded. "Yeahh, thanks," I said, looking up at him and smiling.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Mads
I giggled. "okay then... I might be a physco killer for all you know."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Amanda: I just nod softly and I hide my face in Hunter's shirt. I continued to cry and shake at the same time. Rick didnt really deserve that sorry. Now I knew why Hunter had said all that stuff. I then soon pulled away and looked up at Hunter. "W-What did he want with me Hunter?" I ask as I look up into his eyes. You could also see the fear in my sky blue eyes. "I think I know .. but I just hope it's not what he wanted to do ..." I shake my head and look back down. I then go back to hiding my face in his shirt and crying. I shaked like crazy too.

Carter: "YAY!!!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "And your welcome." I smile a bit and just shake my hair wet. It had gotten her dry. "Oppsie..." I laughed a little looking at her.

Last edited by l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Darwin: "Nah." I shake my head and shrug. "You wouldn't be."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Mads
"You're right." I laughed and sat by him. "Sorrryyyyy"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Darwin: I shrugged. "It's alright/"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Hunter
I looked away, not answering. When she returned to crying I looked back down at her and sighed. "Calm down, don't worry. Nothing's going to happen to you," I promised. I pulled back the covers and laid down with her on my chest still crying. I pulled the covers up over her to keep her warm and gently rubbed her back and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Shh, it's okay," I whispered into her ear. I wiped her tears and planted a kiss on her lips.

Maria
I made a face and wiped my cheek. "Gross, cooties," I joked with a smile. Then I rolled my eyes when he got me wet. "Now I get it. Boys are part dog," I joked. "That's why they shake out their hair and are dumber than normal people and smell bad a lot," I joked laughing.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:02 am

Mads
"Thanks." I smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 am

Amanda: I soon calm down after Hunter starts laying down with me. I then just rest my head on his arm and sigh. "Does Rick does this to all your girlfriends? Does he do what he was about to do with me to them?" I frown. "You know what .. just ignore those questions." I sigh softly. "Don't leave me. Okay? Please .. I don't wanna be alone. Not after what just happened ..." I frown. "And I'm not going over your house anymore unless Rick's more than 10 miles away. I'm serious Hunter. I know you'll be there and all but he just gives me the creeps."

Catter: I laughed a bit. "Good. I hope I give you cooties." I then grin. "We're not part dog. We're part epicness and that's why we shake our hair to dry." My motuh then goes like this: :O "I am NOT dumb! and I do not smell! If anything youuu smell." I wink. "I put on some axe body spray. Suprisingly your not going crazy over me like those hot girls in the commercials do. FREAKING RIP OFF!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 am

Darwin: "Welcome."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:12 am

Mads
"Yay." I giggled and looked around.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:14 am

Darwin: I nod.

[wb. =_=]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 am

Mads
(What now?!)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 am

Darwin: Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i dunnooo xDDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:28 am

Hunter
"Ill never leave you," I promised her. "Thats okay. Thats why I didn't want to take you there in the first place," I said. "I knew Rick would be all over you," I mumbled unhappily. I kissed her cheek. "Don't worry about anything though. I promise I wont let him touch you," I promised her.

Maria
I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Right right, sure, whatever tickles your pizza," i said, laughing and giggling at times. "Hey, i said I was your MariaBear so now you have to admit to being part dog," I demanded with a smirk.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am

Mads
THINK!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 am

Amanda: i nod. "I love you Hunter. Now get some sleep..." I kiss him quickly and then I fall asleep to having nice dreams because Hunter was there. Hunter just always seemed to make everything better<3 Later in the morning I woke up to seeing Hunter's face. I smiled softly and gave him a gentle kiss and then I got up and went downstairs. Once I was downstairs I saw that both my mom and dad had left for work. I just shrugged and went into the kitchen and started to make some breakfast. I wasn't always the best at making things so I had made burnt eggs,burt pancakes, and cold tatertots. I then set it all down on two plates. One for me aznd one for my HuntiePoo<3 I then walked over to the stairs. "HuntiePoo!! Breakfast!!!" I could yell really loud because my brothers were heavy sleepers. xD I knew this would wake him up. I then sat down and started to eat my burnt and cold meal. YUMMM. D:

Carter: "Hmmmmmmmmm. Well. My dad or mom weren't a dog so I can't be part dog." I winked. "Buttt. I really do think my little Sister Amanda's part dog. I mean there is a bigggg chance the father might be our dog. Ohhhh well." I shrug and laugh. "

gtg

Last edited by l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next