RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+6
ofmiceandbrynne
Spazz
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
That-Awkward-Kid
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 3 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Darwin: I shake my head and sigh. "Just...go." I then go upstairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Nina:knock hard on the door
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Amanda: I shake my head and laugh. "Alrighty. You go do that." I smile a bit and hug him tightly. "Uhm .. also if you can ... can you tell Rick I'm sorry? I feel so guilty for what I said ..." I frown. "I mean I was a little mean ..." I sigh and shrug. "I wanna see what rules he made up this time." I grabbed his arm and read them. "wow. I think he likes you." I laugh. "I also bet your real sad about Rule Number 2." I wink and kiss him again. "Now goo. I need my beauty sleep so I can be beautiful for you." I take his hand and walk to the door andd open it. "Give everyone at home a hug from me. Mostly Jimmy because he's just so mini and hugable!" I giggle. "When we get married I totally want him as our Ring Barrer." I smile. Notcie how I didn't say 'if'. I said that because I knew Hunter was the one. "Now goooo. I'm getting uglier by the minuet. Just remember: A sorry to Ricky and a big hug from me to Jimmy. Byee!!! Love you HuntiePoo!" I giggle a bit and kiss him one last time. "I'm still washing this shirt." I wink and then close the door and I go up to bed. Once I'm upstairs I fall asleep and I dream about our wedding. Yeahh. We just met but I knew Hunter was the one<3 In my dream I walked down the asile in a silky white bride's dress but when I had gotten down the asile watiing there was Rick. Wait...what? I thought to myself. Soon his face turned into a scary clowns face and he started laughing an evil laugh. After that everything just went down hill. At the end of the dream was my HuntiePoo being tortched with Clown Face Rick laughing. Then I all of a sudden woke up screaming. I quickly got out of bed and turned on the light. I started to cry too. I took out my cellphone and looked at the time. 1:28 AM. I know hunter would be asleep but I had to have some hope's he'd answer. I really need him right now. I then dialed his number and hugged his sweat shirt close to me. I started to shake as I continued to cry. When a voicemail came my heart almost jumped rght out of my chest. "HuntiePoo .. I really need you now..." I was still crying. "Please .. please come to my house as soon as you can ..." I sniffle and whipe my eyes. "Thanks..." I then hang up and just sit there crying and shaking. I hold his sweatjacket close to me as I do.

That post took me 30 minuets. /is so proud of self.

Carter: I shake my head. "Your my MariaBear<3 because Carter Says so. Ottaayyyy der miss? Now sayy ittt!!! Say; 'Maria is Carter's MariaBear<3!" I laugh a bit and just continue to hold her up. "i'm not moving until you sayyy daattt."

Repost for de epic Guard<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Nina:wait there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Jesus Christ Tiger you wrote me a book!

XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Teeheee<3 Your welcome! :D

I was bored at 4 AM. When I'm bored I tend to write big posts. I would've wrote more but I got tirreeddd

Last edited by l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Mads
I glanced at the door then ran after him. "Darwin... I'm sorry... I didn't mean it like that..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Guard lol

Nina: *cries* Crying or Very sad never be good for darwin !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Darwin: "just please go Mads." I then walk itno my room and sigh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Nina:throw rock at Darwin window call his name
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Mads
"No... I don't want to have the first person I met here be mad at me. I'm truly sorry... Please forgive me."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Nina: throw rock
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Darwin: I sigh and just sit down in my beanbag chair in my room ignoring her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Nina: Darwin i love you you don;t care about *cries* i am worthless
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Mads
I glanced out his window then back at him. "Please..." I whispered.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Nina: *lay ground cries her eye out loudly*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Darwin: "Finme Mads!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Nina:* crys loud*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Hunter
I rolled my eyes. "Please. He deserved it. If you lived with him you'd know how horrible he really is," I said sternly. Then I smiled real big. "You think so? I hope so," I said with a nod. "Sure, Jimmy would love a hug from you," I said with a nod. "Whoa whoa, you are not getting uglier. In fact, I think it's safe to say you get even more beautiful every SECOND. If that's even possible," I told her with a nod. I kissed her back and watched her go upstairs through the window. Once she was out of my sight I walked home. Jimmy was asleep but Rick was watching television. "Amanda said she's sorry for what she said to you earlier," I mumbled.

Rick
He looked at Hunter and raised his eyebrows. "Oh she did, did she? I knew she liked me! Watch out Hunter, I'm taking this one all the way to home base. Real hottie," he taunted with a grin.

Hunter
"Shut up," I grumbled, shoving him off the couch and running upstairs. I fell in bed and went to sleep. My phone was on the table downstairs where I threw it when I came inside.

Rick
When Hunter's phone rang he picked it up and listened to the voice-mail. Then he grinned. This was his perfect opportunity...He pulled on a jacket and ran outside, slamming the front door shut as he headed towards Amanda's house. He found one window with a light on and knew it was hers. He climbed up a tree conveniently close to her window and noticed it was slightly open. He pulled it open the rest of the way and stuck his head in, grinning mischievously at the crying Amanda. "Surprise."

Hunter
When the front door slammed shut I woke up. I went downstairs and stared at the door, scratching my head. Where did Rick go? Then I noticed my phone turned on sitting on the couch, not the table where I left it. I picked it up and listened to Amanda's message. "Crap," I muttered, grabbing a jacket from the closet and running outside towards Amanda's house.

Maria
I rolled my eyes. "Why do you want me to say it so badly, hm?" I asked him. A shiver ran down my spine from being lifted out of the water. But I was curious and I had to know why he wanted me to say that so badly.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Mads
I ran to the window. "Who's outside?!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 pm

The Grim Reaper is outside, come for your soul! MWAHAHAHAHA!
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Nina: look at him im sorry it just.. *sniff* im worthless

no its chuck Norris for his candy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Amanda: I smiled when I heard someone coming to the window. "Hunter!" I got up and ran over to the window. When I saw it was Rick I screamed. "Get out!" I yelled at him and ran back to my bed. I huddled in the corner of the bed against the wall. "Just leave me alone Rick! I don't like you! I love Hunter and that's who I'll always love! Not you!" I then start to shake remembering my dream. Rick's face had turned into that clown. "Just Go! Hunter'll come and he'll kill you!" I really didn't know what to say. I was just so scared I was rambling on.

Carter: "Because Carter said so. Ottaayyy?" I laughed a bit. "Awwwh. You colddd? Come here Maria Bear<3" I walked out fo the water and went to where we were sitting at the beach. I took my towel and wrapped it around her. "Better?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Nina: im useless crap sorry bother you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 pm

NOOOO. YOU PEOPLE GOT IT ALL WRONG.

<3 It's Taylor Lautner coming to kiss me <3

Tiger. Chu furgot moi.

Last edited by Gotta Love Kat on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next