RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

+2
That-Awkward-Kid
Kat
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 30 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Zakk:........................
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 30 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Kami, "Luke, where are you? Proms tomorrow! We have new people. I have a new boyfriend, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?"

Weird Dude: Walks into his room and sees Addi on the ground. He turns on the lights and pulls her onto the couch. He checks to see if she is breathing and other stuff. Eventually he notices that she is a half-blood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Zakk:......................(He got nothing to do...Lol)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Luke
I jumped. "Kami?"

Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:41 pm

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Zakk:......................(He got nothing to do...Lol)

Kami'll be back soon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Kami sighed, "Yes its me, just answer the questions. I'm running out of time. Did you and Addi go to the cops? Where are you? The place is messed up, get back here!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Luke
I glared. "First of all, we're not even in the country anymore so..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Kami, "Get the fck back here then! Look, I'm over you and your skinny a$s girlfriend, just get back here. I just have this feeling....get back here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:47 pm

DURTY Evil or Very Mad

Luke
I shook my head. "Um, no."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Sawyz! tongue

Kami, "When you or Addi die, its not my fault!" She ends the call and puts Justin's phone on his bed. Then she runs over to Zakk's room. "They wouldn't listen to me. He still seemed scared, like I was going to hurt him over the phone.

Weird Dude: Goes into his bathroom and puts on mask thing over his mouth and gloves on his hands. He grabs some smelly stuff and puts it under Addi's nose.

Addi jumps up. She screams when she sees the dude dressed like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 pm

The door is locked btw!

Zakk: Lays on his bed with his face in his pillow thinking
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:11 pm

kkkk.

Kami, "Zakk? You in there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Zakk: Mumbles "No."

Random Maid Lady (About Zakk`s age/Half blood): Walks out of the bathroom with cleaning supplies
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Kami, "Zakk? If you aren't here I'm gonna have to go back to my room and cry. I just needed to make sure they didn't call the cops."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Zakk: "I`m not here." He mumbles and turns to the maid "Who are you?" he whispers not wanting Kami to hear

Amber: "I`m Amber" she whispers back as she cleans the floor from trash
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Kami goes to her room and writes on a piece of paper. 'I Love You ~Kami' then sticks it under his door, hoping he gets it. She goes back to her room and lays in her bed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Amber: Picks up the note and hands it to Zakk "I think this is from her......."

Zakk: "Yeah, thanks." Takes the note and reads it then lays his face on the pillow again
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Kami gets off her bed and goes into Justin's room. "Where did Luke and Addi go? Since, my boyfriend doesn't care, I'll head there way."

Justin, "I'm not supposed to tell you, but, Paris."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Zakk: Texts Kami 'What`s up?'
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Kami texts back to him, "Why wouldn't you talk to me. I could hear everything, I have good hearing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Zakk: 'For a couple reasons that i dont wanna get into right now...where you at?'
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Kami, "My room, why?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Zakk: 'Just wonderin'

Amber: "Hey, Zakk do you want me to pick up all the clothes?"

I`m gonna make Amber his room mate
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Kami, "I might go to Paris.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Zakk: 'Why?!?.....To be with Luke? Thats kinda what i thought.' Sends and rolls his eyes wonderin what she will say
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next