RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
I-Rawr-You
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 18 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:25 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:i am asking this for like fifth time -.- what should i do with Elena?

How the hell should I know? She's not my character she's yours. I make up what I want to do with my charries and I suggest that you do the same. And if you can't tell I'm pretty pissed off right now.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
RoxyTrance wrote:i am asking this for like fifth time -.- what should i do with Elena?

How the hell should I know? She's not my character she's yours. I make up what I want to do with my charries and I suggest that you do the same. And if you can't tell I'm pretty pissed off right now.

i can't RP her Alone -.- and i am waiting for Nathan's post for over a month -.-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:28 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:

i can't RP her Alone -.- and i am waiting for Nathan's post for over a month -.-

WTF. Did you not read my "Heading off for a bit"? I told everyone I wasn't going to rp(Except on certain occasions) Until the end of my 8th grade year. Don't complain because I haven't written Nathan. Roleplaying my characters isn't as easy as it looks.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:32 pm

i understand that you are pissed off,but this isn't a reason to yell at me -.-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:35 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:i understand that you are pissed off,but this isn't a reason to yell at me -.-

I'm not yelling. If I was yelling, you'd know it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:36 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:
RoxyTrance wrote:i understand that you are pissed off,but this isn't a reason to yell at me -.-

Okay then please try to be nicer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh my gosh… Roxy. Are you serious? You're bitching at Noey for being mad? For once, I don't have the words. >_<

Thinking of a post… for… that. XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:39 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:

Okay then please try to be nicer

Dude I'm not even being me so wtf. I'm only stating my opinion.
1. Your Character figure out what to do with her it's not my job.
2. Never complain to me because I haven't replied to a post. I'm busy too you know.
I'm done.
End of Conversation.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:41 pm

whatever -.-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:Christian rolled his eyes, “Dammit Emma. Why the f-ck do you have to freak over everything I say or everything I do? If it’s none of your business then leave it like that.” His eyes cut into slits as he stared her down. What was that going to do? Emma never backed down from a fight even if it was with him. And knowing Christian you know how bad-ass he really is. Christian sat up in the bed, a headache weighing his head down but he sat up anyways and cracked his knuckles, “Don’t be a bitch over every little thing.” His voice was all cold, slick and moving like a snake through the air. xD IDK it sounded cool.

“Girlfriend?” Christian laughed. “I don’t know what drugs you’re on but Elena isn’t my girlfriend. I love you are just three meaningless words for me I use them with every girl I’m with just to get what I want. Look at you.” Christian said, smirking a sideways smile. “We almost did it and it only cost me the breath of those three meaningless words.” He cooed, totally satisfied with his doings. “I don’t know if you realized Emma..” Christian said, hanging his head low and letting his dark hair fall in his eyes. “But I wanted to die. You should have left me for death.” He said, looking up, his eyes piercing blue and giving off that back off vibe. “It IS none of your business so why don’t you just f-ck off already?!” He screamed, his load voice booming off the rooms walls and echoing down the hallway “Where the hell are you going?!” He asked, still enraged over the little things. They’re just words Christian, his mother used to tell him when he was younger. But they were so much more than just words coming from Emma’s mouth. So much more. “BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T NEED TO KNOW!” He said, throwing his arms up in the air. “What could I possible tell you? That I need you around to keep me off the floor pucking my guts out all over myself?! Well you’re doing a pretty fucked up job of that.”

Christian stormed after her, grabbing the back of her shirt and thrusting her against the wall with such force it was a wonder she didn’t go right though the dry wall. “Two words mean more than I love you and they’re fuck you.” Christian said, smashing his lips to hers. In the heat of the moment he always did this. She was just so hot when she was mad.

Before I post, I have to ask. Should this turn into a freaken' awesome fight scene? XD

Last edited by -Kate on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Hm. I think they should make out more, Fight, then make out and then stuff happens that was supposed to happen at the hospital(;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:48 pm

I see… Battle of the ex's… Twisted Evil lol! Okay, now I shall work on a post...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Emma twisted her lips into a raging snarl as Christian held her against the wall, her eyes burning the darkest midnight black and her wings shaking from the anger building up inside her, each second a part of that locked-away malicious side of her breaking loose. But when he kissed her, that's when she snapped, both to her demonic ways and to him.
There was a war inside this girls head, and here's the bad news; the sane side isn't winning. For a fraction of a second, part of her wanted to just stay like this and stay in his embrace, but then again, lunatics and love don't mix well. Raising her hands, she pushed him away roughly and glared at him, nothing but hatred and anger in her cold, black eyes.
"I've had enough of your selfish bullshit, Christian! Now I'm pissed," she spat, her fists trembling as she tried desperately to control herself, "and you're going to get what I should've given you a long time ago!"
Stepping towards him, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and gave him a hard punch in the gut, placing her foot behind his and yanking it sharply, making him fall. Not even flinching when he hit the ground, she scowled and then kicked harshly in the same place she had punched him. Still trembling with rage, she raised her black wings and shouted, "You're always boasting about how great of a fighter you are, Christian. But just remember who can kick your ass to the moon and back!"
Bending over, she snatched his arm and pulled him to his feet once more, throwing him against the stone wall with enough power to crack to marble.

Last edited by -Kate on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:10 pm

~Elena~

On the hospital bed,she was looking at the white walls,white floor,white machines,everything was white.She stood up,and looked out of the room,searching for the nurse.Once she found her,she walked to her. "Hello.Can you tell me when am i getting out?I feel great and-" the nurse stopped her. "You are free to go in three hours" Elena didn't really expect that,but she was satisfied with it "Oh.Alright,thank you very much." She said and walked back into her room,and sat on the bed.She took a picture of her and Christian out of her bag,and then thought of what that nurse said <<He left with his girlfriend>>.He used to say that he loved her,that he would stay with her,support her etc.And now what?It suddently all disapeared?She had to talk to him.She would once she got out.And after all,she was pregnant to his child for God's Sake!She stood up and put all her stuff in her back,and waited patiently the three hours to pass.
~
Once she got out of the hospital she took a deep breath of the fresh air.And then,looked at all those people waiting for their loved ones,that were in that hospital.And then a thought crossed her mind.Nobody was there for her.Without letting any tears come out of her eyes she crossed the street and started walking heading to the school.Everything was so messed up.It wasn't far away,she would walk.After some minutes she got to the school.She had to go to the Archangel's office to tell that she was there.walking towards there,she heard shouts coming out of the school hospital room.It was Christian's voice,she could recognise it even if there were 100 people talking at the same time.She slightly opened the door,to see Emma and Christian fighting.With her one hand she was holding the door's knob and with the other one embracing her belly.

It's been a long time since i posted Elena ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 am

Dear Christian merely laughed at her, taking the beating like it was a child trying to take down an adult. “Really Emma?” Christian smirked, a dark smile that it was and swiftly stood up, looming over her. Emma, after all, was really short compared to Christian. Christian grabbed her fist when she threw another punch and he snatched up her other hand. With both of her fists in his, he pushed her as hard as he could and this time she smashed through the wall. “Who the Hell do you think you are?” He asked, strolling in to the next room where they now where. “You talk down to me when you’re the one who’s lower than I am.” He bent down and his face got really close to hers. “And I’m really low.” Not cool Christian. That was a low blow. “I don’t have a heart, Emma. I don’t play by any rules. Fuck the rules.” He said, curling his lips so you could see his millionaire dollar smile. Christian picked her up and threw her into the wall again- merely denting it this time. It was a wonder these two were still alive with all the abuse they issued each other. Actually, this amuses me xD. Christian grabbed her arms. “Now will you stop fucking around and kiss me?” Christian’s body tipped over hers and his forehead pressed against hers. “You’re a fucking disgrace in my book.” He said, moving his hands to her face so that her cheeks were cupped in between them. “That’s why you’re my favorite.” He said, smirking and kissing her-hard. What a heartbreaker he was. Did you think he didn’t know Elena was there? He could sense her presence. Being the future devil had its perks. Let’s have some fun and make her suffer, shall we? Christian smirked and gave Elena a sideways glance winking at her- of course when Emma wasn’t looking. How could she anyways? She was so into the kiss(; Christian picked her up, letting her legs wrap around his waist. They were still pressed against the wall and still kissing. It was an intense moment may I say so myself.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am

~Elena~
She looked at both,and finally kept staring at Christian.How could he do that to her?After all this love and everything?Tryin to hold her tears to looked at Emma and back to Christian again. "So it's true.You leave me for her.And everything we've been through?All our love?All that has happened to us?You just erase it so easy and simply?You just leave me?When i am still pregnant to your child!You told me we would go throughh this together,that you wouldn't let me go through this alone.Remember all these times you were there for me?Helped me?All these times i got you home because you were so drunk that you called me mom?I don't forget.And you don't forget neither,and i know it.All those times you told me you love me,that i made a demon love,all these times were you lying?Remember the car accident?You even called Raven to save me.Raven!And you did because you loved me.So don't expect me to believe that you don't care about me anymore.All the promises,all they we sacrificed to be together..Because we sacrificed a lot,to be together.And it's worth it." Her voice cracked many times,but she didn't care.She looked at Emma,the girl who had saved her from the car accident,the girl who was stealing her love.She really wanted to talk in private with Christian.She looked back at him. "Why do you do this to me?I kept the baby,because it's something ours.It's something that unites us,and it's pure love.You wouldn't LET me go through this alone.What changed now?You left even Raven for me.We've been through all those thing and even more,so how do you throw them in the trash so simply?So easy?You have feelings,Christian.I know it,you proved it to me.And I love you.It's probably the first time in my life i say it and i mean it so much.And i need you,you know it.So don't pretend you don't care.." She kept looking at him,remembering all they had been through.Everything. "We had bad moments.Plenty of them.But there were wonderful moments too,don't deny it.I love you.." She looked at them both,and tried to not pay attention to the small pains in her belly.Someone very focused on her would see the sighns of pain in her face,but she really didn't pay attention to them.

Noey Noey :3 Remember the last day in his room?If you can remember,she had dropped accidentally the necklace she was about to give him as a goodbye.But she saw him as the devil (you know horns etc x3) and accidentally dropped it,so it's still in his room ;3 Maybe this could be the reason for him to make up his mind etc. ^^ i mean,if he was still mad on Elena and found it in his room and started looking at all those memories of them etc :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Posting...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Kate :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Here ;P
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Oh dear, dear, dear… xD Christian, you have no idea what you've just done, or what you've just unleashed. Twisted Evil I must find the perfect song for this moment…. XD

Emma recoiled under Christian's kiss, a pained expression crossing her face as her black wings were crushed against the wall, only making her more angry than she already was. Fine, the son of a bitch wants play? Let's play... she whispered in her mind viciously, her next moves already forming in her head, adrenaline rushing through her system. When he pulled her legs up to his waist, she put her plan into action as she bit his lip, pulled away from the harsh kiss and head-butted him. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she managed to raise her wings and flapped them once to flip her over Christian, landing behind him. Kicking the inside of his leg before he could turn around, she yelled as she then kicked his side, her eyes wild with rage.

"You sick bastard! Why the fuck would I want to kiss you?" she hissed, snatching a chair and picking it up, smashing it on Christian's back; leaving only a leg left in her hand as it shattered and broke apart. Throwing it aside, she scowled as she bent over and grabbed one of his legs and yanked him down so she could get a good, hard kick in, sending him half-way across the wood-splitered floor. "You still sure I'm your favorite ex?" she spat, her eyes flashing to a dark green, gleaming with a darkness she hadn't let out for too long. Walking over, she grabbed him by the neck and tossed him through the hole in the wall, stepping through it soon after and picking him up again, shoving him against the wall.

"I hope you got a good taste out of that kiss, because you're never kissing these lips ever again," she hissed as she leaned close to his face, narrowing her once again violet eyes. Scowling, she raised her knee and kneed him between the legs, letting him fall over and then proceeding to kick him in the face. Black wings raised in a triumphant way, her eyes glittering, she looked down at him with her head tilted to the side, slowly allowing a smirk to dance on her lips. "I guess you just needed to be reminded of the pecking order, Chrissy," she mocked with a cruel laugh.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 pm

I love how Chrissy's the new shit on this rp but he gets beat up by every girl he ever dated xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:I love how Chrissy's the new shit on this rp but he gets beat up by every girl he ever dated xD
o.o that's true x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:I love how Chrissy's the new shit on this rp but he gets beat up by every girl he ever dated xD
o.o that's true x3

I'm posting now. God, this post is so amazing....can you guys tell me if my writings getting better?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Christian stood up, and simply pushed Emma back. It was like he was unfazed by the torture he just received by the seemingly rouge Fallen. In Fact, his wounds started to heal. The blood on his face disintegrated and the wounds that they came from sealed up. A smirk played on his lips. Fighting a girl? Come on Christian had his class. The demon cracked his knuckles and slowly turned his head toward the other girl, the other Fallen. But she wasn’t the other girl, Emma was. After all, wasn’t Elena still technically his girlfriend? Eh, who knows? Christian never settled down and if you were dense enough to think a demon could love, by God you dug your own grave. “You honestly believe I loved you?” He asked, leaning against the wall, hands in pockets. “A demon can’t love, Elena. We don’t have hearts and we lack emotions.” His mouth twitched up into a smile. “We seduce. We seduce to get what we want and I got it. I simply used you.” He said, and in a flash he was right beside her, fingers playing with strands of her hair as if he was examining its worth. “And now I’m done with you.” He whispered into her ear, a bit of seduction rolling off of his tongue. A demonic laugh left his throat as he backed away, his eyes in slits but that same grin taking over his lips. “I don’t love. I only hate. Pain is my favorite feeling. In fact, it’s one of my only feelings. I don’t need a baby sitter, and that’s exactly how you acted around me. I never needed help when I was drunk. Ever hear of acting? Again, another way to get what I wanted. When we were together I still fooled around with Raven behind your back. Even with you pregnant I almost went as far with Emma.” He said, running a hand casually through his hair. “You’re nothing special, you’re worthless to me.” He taunted, showing off his pearly whites. Christian lifted his hand, still facing Elena. “I had fun.” He said as if this was all a game to him, and it was. Life was a game, and Elena had just lost. Christian would always come out on top no matter who or what he did. Turning on his heal, he made a click with his tongue and his now red eyes focused in on Emma. “Dear Emma…” He started, growing amused at her angry expression. “Yes, you’ll always be my favorite. You’re one of the only ones I couldn’t seduce. Ever hear the expression ‘I want what I can’t have.’ Well, in some ways that’s true here.” He began, circling around her. Knowing Emma, she would attack at any moment she could, that’s why Christian controlled her. Another perk of being future devil. Basically he was trying out his new powers. She was frozen from doing anything but she could still hear and speak to what he had to say. “You know…” He said, getting closer, his face mere inches from hers, “I could make you do what I wanted…but I’m not as desperate as I appear to you.” He said laughing maniacally. “You two are pathetic.” He said, heading towards the door. “Sometimes I’m ashamed to even think I wanted to get my hands on you. But Emma, you’re different.” He reminded her, stealing out the door without another word. All was quiet in the room. Christian had left them speechless yet again.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:57 pm

posting! ;3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next