RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

4 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. - Page 27 Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 pm

I think she did go into surgery... I hope she's okay... No pale confused scratch
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. - Page 27 Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Rin
"I dont think so....." I noticed that I had slept in the same clothes that night. And my leg wasn't that bad anymore.

Yea She made a big deal out of NOTHING I know it can be scary coz Sergury.. *I know I spelled it wrong* but she likes shots so it's nothing.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah but still... You can't blame her...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Ash smiled,"okay."

i wish we had more members...cuz then we could do the plan to get off the island sooner
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Yea. we might have one in december. It's compliacted...

Ray
"I see. You probbably want to go home and change dont you? Maybe after that we can explore the island?"
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 pm

okay :3

Ash smiles,"sure!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Ray
I smiled. "Okay. You done with your soup?"
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Ash smiles,"yeah. It was really good."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Rin
"Thanks, but the rice balls could have been better..." I took his bowl, along with mine, and put them on the counter.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Ash smiles,"Aw c'mon they were fine!" he got up and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her shoulder.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Rin
I smiled and turned around to kiss him.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Tara, RP wif me!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 am

Ash smiles and kisses her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:09 am

Ray
I just kinda stood there, in his arms, and hugging him tight.

Sorry WB
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am

Ash smiles,"want to go to the beach?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 am

Rin
I smiled "Sure."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Ash smiles and kisses her cheek,"mkay"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Rin
I smiled and went to my room. I changed into some shorts and a T-shirt over my swim suit, just in case ya know?
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:07 pm

TAWA! Rp wif meh????
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:09 pm

MMMMMMMMKay
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 pm

XD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:17 pm

You start coz I started last time
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:44 pm

I durp nurp how! Jk. What was meh chicks name agin?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:46 am

Ash waited. For her to come back down. When she did he smiled,"we just need to stop at my house for a minute."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Rayla
"Okay." I led him out of the house. " It was this one, Right?" I pointed to the next house.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next