RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

4 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. - Page 26 Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  C.L.Unicorn Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Ray
"Hmm." I smiled and turned on the burner for the soup. I prepared the rice and shaped it delecatly. I cut up some leeks and put them into the water, along with a tiny bit of salt and dashi broth. And I cut up some fruit for the rice ball."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here. - Page 26 Empty Re: Island Of Dreams. We are all different but we have 2 things in common; we are on an island and we have no idea how we got here.

Post  C.L.Unicorn Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 pm

aw mkay bye
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Ash watches her cook and stuff x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Rin
I had finished the rice ball and stuck the fruit on the back and sliced them into 3 pieces. I quickly finished the miso and served. "Here. I'll be right back." I smiled and placed the riceballs and soup in front of Ash. I quickly went into the bathroom to fix my hair and stuff. I wanted to look good for Ash.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Tara. Never let me run the mile again. Get it? Got it? GOOD.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I hate running the mile >.<

Ash smiles,"mkay." He waits for her. He looked at the food. Man it smelled and looked delicious!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm

xD Same here. I was sick the day we did it so I had to make it up. Reply on Vamps vs. Werewolves and Heartbreak pls???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Yeah im working on replies
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Oh, sorry. Chanks.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:57 pm

We have to do it again soon. I told you you would die! what was your time?
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Ray
I had brushed my hair and styled it, somewhat desently, and retured to Ash. "Well? Do you like it? I know the riceball isn't prefectly shaped, but i tried my best."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 pm

12 minutes 44 seconds. You?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 pm

12 minutes 44 seconds. You?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 pm

me and Shell got 12:46
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Ash smiles,"its amazing." He had tried some right before she had come back.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:06 pm

I walked at least half of it. I got this super terrible cramp and I wanted to die. Right then and there. But Lexi was there cheering me on.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Rin
"Yay I'm glad you like it." I sat down and nibbled on a rice ball.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Nice shell wanted me to stay and jog with her, but I could have gone faster.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Ah. I wonder why Lexi was there?? Hmmm... Maybe she's me stalker.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Ash smiles and eats some more.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

OR maybe she didn't want to tell her parents about her Violin. O I didn't finish my health test, So now my grade's gone down to a C
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Rin
"So what are your plans for today?" I finished the Rice ball and moved on to the soup.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Ash shrugged,"i dunno....do you have any plans?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh yeah! I forgot about her violin! What's the website for Zangle? Just zangle.com?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:32 pm

well YOU GOTTA GO TO..... ill pm u

O and AJ was freked out about her foot, so her mom made an appointment at like 3 so....
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next