RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

3 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:15 pm

XD ok Supa.

Rippletail - The very bottom of you're signature is hypnotic. "Think before you drink."

Lethal backed up a little, nearly stepping on the girl he was feeding on. He thought it was kinda silly how she was crouched down like a frog, bu the didn't comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Shes not crouched like a frog lol she is standing.

And lol I know. :)

Jace: He looked at Nicole. "The lady has it...... Maybe."

Symphony: She raised an eyebrow, confused. "What is it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Nicole growls and hisses swearing in her little kitty language.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Rippletail-Fallen- wrote:Shes not crouched like a frog lol she is standing.

And lol I know. :)

Jace: He looked at Nicole. "The lady has it...... Maybe."

Symphony: She raised an eyebrow, confused. "What is it?"

XD You said she was in a protective crouch. You should really be more specific.

Lethal was looking straight ahead and not at her. He didn't say anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:26 pm

I said she moved FROM her protective crouch lol.

Symphony: She waited, looking at him.

Jace: He smiled a little and picked her up, putting her in his lap. "Now now Ms. Feisty."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Lethal looks at her. His eyes weren't pale anymore. They were green now, that's his normal eye color. He bent the end of his lip into a snarling position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Symphony: In responce, she did the same. She would not let this guy get the best of her. She was way to stubborn. "Don't even think about attacking me..." She growled. Well gosh. She tried to be nice, but this guy rejected her. Fine.... Men..... She thought again.

((Vampires can have 1 power, just so ya know.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Ok. Well I prefer to be a little more realistic, Lethal has no powers.

Lethal chuckles, "I don't attack vampires." He rolled his eyes and walks out of the alley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Thats perfectly okay.

Symphony: She shrugged and walked out the other way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm

I g2g BYEE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Nicole frowned,why was he being so calm about this? did he want to marry a cat? she rolled her little eyes
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:41 pm

;]

Lethal starts laughing, "I was sooo scared." He said to himself, sarcastically. He isn't scared of anything. He's learned from all these years, What does a vampire have to be scared of? Everything is scared of vampires.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Jace: "I know where she hides out. She has never moved because she thought I might love her, and she wanted me to be able to find her."

Symphony: She sighed and sat down somehwere random.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Lethal sits down, he still had Symphony stuck in his head. He kept imagining kissing her. He shook the thought from his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Nicole smiles, she slips the necklace over her head and it shrinks so it fits her. Just having the necklace gave her her human speech. "Okay lets go!" she smiles
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 am

I'm just starting a new day for Mandie and Max.

:~Mandie~:

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Tumblr_lng6ckKGcq1qlihzno1_500

She was running on the treadmill, listening to her iPod on full blast. She was worried that she had gained some weight, because she actually had. But it wasn't exactly fat weight... And she wasn't exactly just having another skipped month because of her still un-regular period either. And I think you know where I'm going with this...

After she finished with her workout, she switched off the treadmill, and turned off her iPod. She wiped a bit of sweat off of her forehead, and she let out a big breath. She had a small sick feeling, but she just shook it off, and went back upstairs to her room. She turned on the shower, and stripped off all of her clothes. By now, the sick feeling had gotten really bad, and before she could even get into the shower, she had puked into the toilet next to the shower. She groaned, and just flushed it down, and got into the shower, not minding it. And not expecting anything.

(EXPLINATION TIME! - So, Mandie's old boyfriend was the one that obviously got her pregnant. It wasn't Ash. But the reason why I did that, was because Mandie's old boyfriend was Max's best friend. So if Max's best friend got Mandie pregnant, Max would be very angry. Which I thought would be funny. XD Plus idk what Ash would do, but I wanted to see, sooo. XD)

.:.Max.:.

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Tumblr_lh6wptz8bt1qdvmyh

Max sat in the living room, watching tv and just thinking about different things. Where his sister was. Where Jinx was. What was going on with some of his shows that he hasn't watched in weeks. And what he really felt about Jinx. 'I mean... She's pretty, beautiful even. But I don't think that she likes me in the same way that I like her... Wow, I sound like such a kid right now. But it's true... I don't know. I might never know. But I guess I have to find out sooner or later...'
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:47 am

lol niice :3

Ash had gone out for a walk. He came back and went up to his room to shower. After his shower he got dressed and walked downstairs. He looked around hoping to see Mandie but was sad when he didn't. But then again he knew he couldn't see her every hour of the day. He sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone and randomly started texting someone.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Hee hee, yes. ^_^

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Tumblr_lng6ckKGcq1qlihzno1_500

When I got out of the shower, I got dressed into a pair of jean shorts, and a plain red v-neck. But it was still like... weird. I don't know. My stomach was bulging out of it... But I've always been skinny! Why am I getting fat all of a sudden? I mean, I missed my monthly time, but that's kinda normal for me. Hah, it's normal for me to be un-normal. Strange, right? I think so, at least... I just sighed it off, and brushed through my wet hair.

After I had slipped on my Vans, and re-checked over myself in the mirror, I headed out of my room, and downstairs. I walked into the living room, and saw Ash. I smiled and came up quietly behind him, a skill I learned from hunting, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey stranger. Who ya texting?" I'm assuming that it's one of his old friends. Or his sibling or something... I dunno... From what I'm thinking, he hasn't really made a friend here yet, no offense to him or anything. He just seemed... I dunno, shy.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Ash smiles,"hello, just one of my old friends" he shrugged. He put the phone in his pocket and smiled up at her. Dang she was beautiful, he thought. "So how's your day?" he asked. He got up and walked around the couch and hugged her. He kissed her cheek. He didn't notice that he stomach was bigger because he had just met her yesterday so...yeah.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 pm

So... yeah XD

"Actually, it hasn't been all that great... I feel like I'm getting fat. And after I ran on the treadmill, I threw up my breakfast." I frowned a little at that, and cuddled into his side. His arms were so... comforting. It was Dillion, but better. Way better actually. Well, actually it seemed like Ash made anything feel better. He made me forget about my crappy past. He made me smile. Plus it was like... we don't even know a lot about each other, but it's like... different. I don't know how to explain it, but it's just nice to finally have som-.....

My thought process gets cut off by the sick feeling again, and I burst out of Ash's arms, and right into the bathroom.

EDITING!
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I'm on my phone. This is a continuation of the post above...

I kneeled by the toilet, as I upckucked whatever was left in my stomach. Ugh... this sucks. I just don't know whats going on with me. I dont think it's from me working out anymore. Maybe its from me being sick. But I dont feel sick. I actually feel good! But... Why else would I feel sick like that? Well... actually... Now that I think about it... Oh dear god. My facw got pale, and all I could do was curl up into a ball, and bury my face in my knees. Ahd then I started to cry. theres no way that I cam be pregnant! But all of the symptoms were right on. And I thought that I couldnt become pregnant! Thats what the doctor told me! But maybe im not... Maybe its just a coincisense. But I dont feel like it is...
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Ash stood outside the door. "Mandie are you okay?" he asked worriedly. He wondered if she was sick. She didn't act like she was sick until this moment. He heard her crying and sighed. He wished her could make whatever was upsetting her go away. He didn't like seeing her like this, even though he technically couldn't see her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Lethal walks down an alley. Sweat dripped down his cheek, his heart was racing. He smelled something, something weird, something evil. He looks around and he saw a faint shadow. It went away by the time he blinked. He sat down in the alley. His body shivers as he looked around. The sight of an alley was normal to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 am

I wiped the tears from my face, and I looked up at the door with red, puffy eyes. Great... So now he wanted to know what was going on... "No, I'm not fine.... Just please, come in." And no, I didn't forget the 'don't'. I really need him to freaking just help me through this... I don't want to tell my brother. First of all, he would kill me. Second, he would kill that *ss Dillion (Which I'm perfectly fine with, but still...). And third, he would just be totally freaked out. No, nu uh. I'm not doing that to my brother. So, that makes the last two people that I could tell, Ash and Jinx. But Jinx and my brother have something going on, so if I told her, there's a chance that he might find out. Which leaves poor Ash....

I don't even know how he'll react to that... But I'm really afraid that he'll just up and leave me... I know that I've only known him for a day, but still... It's possible. Plus I mean, it wouldn't be hard to up and leave, because we've only known each other for a day. But maybe he'll help, right? Maybe he's a nice guy... "Ash, I think I need to go to the doctor. There's something....wrong."
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Jynx sighed as worked outside with the horses. Dressed in her blue jeans, boots, and a tank top, she looked like a cowgirl ready to ride. She wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand as she watched the horse she had just hosed down and brushed roll in the dirt. Child-like, she stuck her tongue out at the aggravating horse, and sat down on one of the overturned feed buckets. She put her elbows on her knees, and put her hands on either side of her head, trying to rub the migraine away.

Jace stood up and scooped Nicole into his arms, softly petting her fluffy white fur. He unfurled his wings and smiled a little. "Don't squirm okay?" He said before he took off into the cool night air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next