RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am

Jay: She didn't want him to leave. It showed in her eyes. But she couldn't force him to stay...

(( I G2g BYE))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 am

Repost:

Cooper- He kissed her back, he was marrying this girl and he couldnt believe it. He thought he was dreaming that he'd wake up and a girl like Akira would never even look his way but here they were and he prayed to the good lord above that this wasnt a dream.

Rylee- "Woah" She looked around, taking everything in. "This place is amazing." She paused. "Its beautiful."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 am

Ron: he smiles,"like you."

Akira: she smiles,"so...where are we gonna live?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 am

Cooper- "I have a pretty decent house we can live in, and if you dont like it, Im sure we can buy another one sometime in the next year or so." He smiled. "Wanna see it?"

Rylee- She smiled, moving closer to him and putting her arms around his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am

Ron: he smiles and wraps his arms around her waist

Akira: She smiles,"okay lets go!" she stands up
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

Rylee- She looked him in the eyes tilting her head a bit and smiling. Her brown hair was flowing in the breeze and her eyes were sparkling with love and laughter.

Cooper- "Alright." He stood and brushed himself off, leading her towards his their house. He smiled when they got there and unlocked the door pushing it open and revealing quite a big and very nice house."Here we are." He smiled. "Home sweet home." He lead her inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 am

Akira: she smiles,"wow...i love it"

Ron: he smiles in awe of her beauty

i gtg bbt
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 am

Cooper- He smiled, "I thought you would." He lead her around and showed her everything. "The kitchen, living room, bathrooms, spare bedrooms or guest rooms, laundry room, and the master bedroom, our room." He corrected himself. The master bedroom and master bathroom and three of the guest rooms and a guest bathroom were upstairs and down stairs was the kitchen, the living room, the laundry room, and another bathroom.

Rylee- She smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

Their house:
Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 3 Big-house
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 am

Akira: She smiles,"I totally love it! And i really love you." She smiles and kisses him.

Ron: He smiles and pulls her closer and kisses her back.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 am

Edward: smies and kisses her "heres a surprise", blindfolds her and gets her on the viper and then takes off the blindfold after it starts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:11 am

Bella: she laughs
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 am

Edward: do you like the viper so far
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

Bella: she smiles,"yea!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:19 am

Edward: ok" smiles

i wanna go to six flags now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 am

me too, we need to work on the dance later!!!!

Bella: she smiles
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 am

Edwared: smiles

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am

Bella: She smiles and puts her hands in the air as they go
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 am

Edward: laughs and does the same
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:36 am

Bella: smiles

i think i have an idea for one part of the dance...but ill have to see if it works there
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 am

Edward: smiles
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 am

Jay: She didn't want him to leave. It showed in her eyes. But she couldn't force him to stay...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am

Ash: "um..do you want me to leave? if not ill stay.."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

Jay: "Im not going back to sleep..... So I would be glad of the company..." She said quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 am

Ash: he smiles,"okay then ill stay"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:59 am

Jay: She smiled and stood. "So.... Are you hungry? I have some regular food with some animal blood capsuls so I can actually eat human food, but it actually tastes pretty good." She chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next