RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Jace sighed and muttered something about females being so pushy. He nodded back, and trotted out of the den. He looked around, his ears pricked up. He scanned the area, then took a deep breath and slowly walked over to Crimson. "Hello......" He said softly. He was almost hoping she didn't want to talk, but he was curious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Crimson nonchalantly turned her head and sniffed, most of her temper cooled off as she wrapped her sleek tail around her black-socked paws, tapping the tip gently on the ground. "Hey," she said back, for once not a snappish or taunting element to her voice. Scanning him with her bright amber eyes, she glanced at Isatuo talking with Miskete before turned her gaze back to Jace. "She told you, didn't she?" Sighing, Crimson's head turned away for a moment as her lower jaw began to clench, grinding her teeth down.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Jace shook his head, then stopped. "Well sorta... I asked, and she tols me to ask you. I hope you don't mind, but I understand if you don't..." He looked at the ground, his claws making grooves in the (snow or dirt?). He hated being so nosey. His ears flicked back and forth, nervous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Dirt. XD

Crimson snorted and chuckled softly under her breath, her amber eyes shutting for a moment as she blinked slowly, getting to her feet and swishing her tail through the air. "Walk with me," she said, her voice demanding and firm. Padding softly through the woods, she stayed silent as she tried to gather her thoughts. Sighing, she pulled her ears back and glanced at Jace before beginning. "As you may have guessed, I'm the Omega. But for no honest reason. Akito asked me to do something, and I wouldn't do it," she said, her last sentence open for him to ask what it was she wouldn't do.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 pm

::(Name):: Solar Eclipse

Identity-
Birth Name: Solar Eclipse
Preferred Name: Eclipse
NickName(s): Solo, Luna, Clipse.

Heritage & History-
Mother: Misty Eyes (Misty)
Father: Hell's Angel (Demon)
Siblings: She has none.
Biography: Eclipse was born into a litter of one pup - that one pup was her. Her mother and father expected more than 1 but they knew that 1 would be easy to handle. Eclipse grew up a very smart and strong pup. She could hunt at an early age. Her parents were the alphas of a pack. So she were to be the chosen one - the one to become the next alpha, after her parents resigned. She never wanted to be an alpha, it was for too much work. So when she was old enough, She ran off - leaving the entire pack. So after a month on her own, she ran into this pack.

Affection & Family-
Interest(s): She is interested in brutes that are quite, yet still have pride and confidence. She also likes a brute that keeps to himself, she cannot stand those loud arrogant brutes. She wants him to be strong and good-willed as well.
Crush: No one yet.
Mate: No.
Pups: If I don't have a mate, I wouldn't have any pups. So no.

Dynamics & Moral Reputation-
Personality: She is very quiet. She talks but not much. Eclipse never shows interest in males that are arrogant and self-centered. She cares more about others than herself. She isn't the type to get mad easily or fight for no reason.
Special Quality(ies): She can easily spot any venomous creature, it's a good thing because she could warn others not to step on it or get near it.
Moral Compass: She's a good-natured wolf.

Characteristics-
Appearance: She has slick grey fur with black legs. She has a black line running down her spine. Her eyes are emerald green. She has a scar on her leg from a trap she had stepped in a few weeks ago.
Definitive Quality(ies):© Grey fur, Black legs and spine. Emerald Green Eyes.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! - Page 3 Eclipse

Last edited by AbbeyRoadBeatles on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Jace thought about that for a moment. So she was Omega because she wouldn't do something?? Well that wasn't right.... He looked at her for a moment before asking. "And what did you not do??" He flicked his tail back and forth slowly, his ears swiveling at any sound. He had been attacked way to many times not to be cautious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Accepted, and the moral compass explains whether or not your character is good or bad. :)

Crimson paused again, her eyes tightening even more against her skull as she felt her temper ignite a small flame, her tail twitching back and forth with irritation. "He asked me to kill his sister, Isatuo. I told him to piss off and he nearly killed me," she said bluntly, her amber eyes glowing with anger and her jaw clenching.

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Eclipse walks with enthusiasm into this pack. A new start. No one wanted anything from her. It was perfect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Jace he stood there, a little stunned. "Is that why Isatuo told me not to let him know so much about me and Jynx? Because he might at some point use it against us?" Why would Akito do that? He snorted. Another murderous Alpha. Just his luck right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3