RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Akito nodded his head at each of them in turn, kind of like a hello he hadn't gotten the chance to say before. Seeing their momentarily distracted faces, he twitched his black ears behind him and twisted his head around to see his little sister approaching. Snorting, he sighed silently and turned his attention back to Jynx and Jace. "Onyx, you say?" he mused, his eyes flashing with something unplaceable as he drifted into his thoughts.

Isatuo took the initiative to speak as her brother dwindled off into his thoughts, glancing at him briefly before she turned her two-toned gaze at the siblings, flashing them a welcoming and kind smile. "Hello, my name is Isatuo. I overheard your names, so there's no need for repeating yourselves," she said gently, he tail wagging steadily behind her. Pointing her muzzle at Akito, she added, "This is my brother, Akito."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Jace nodded at Isatou. "It is nice to meet you." He comented with a slight head dip. ((Im sorry, I have a major writers block right now for Jace.))

Jynx nodded a little, agreeing with her brother. She turned and looked back at Akito. He seemed to be lost in her thought, but she had caught that breif flash of emotion on his face when he said her fathers name. "Yes, Onyx. Why, you have heard of him?" There was a slight bitterness in her voice. She hated her father. He was the reason she was the way she was. But then again, she liked the way she was. Not weak, no she wasn't that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Akito snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Jynx, his tail lashing behind him for a second as he nodded, his head turning and dipping down towards the ground. "Yes, I knew him. Knew him quite well before he died," he answered, mumbling the last part before shaking his head and then locking eyes with the Jace and Jynx once more. "Follow me," he said, his voice sounding like an order but gentle enough where it also sounded like a statement. Turning around, he padded to the center of the camp and howled for a pack meeting.

Isatuo switched her gaze between everyone before eventually following her brother, walking alongside Jace. "Stay the way you are, and you'll be safe," she whispered in his ear, flashing him a serious glance before padding over to her son who bounded up to her, Miskete hot on his heels.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Jynx's eyes flared as he confirmed that he knew her father. But the flare was got instantly, and she was thoughtful again. She padded after Akito, and sat down, a little ways away, waiting for everyone to gather. This was new.... She had never had a pack meeting before. She looked around at te wolves she had yet to meet. Her head was slightly tilted, as it did when she was curious or intrigued.

Jace looked after Isatou. She had walked away to fast to ask what about what she had ment. He blinked after her, before padding after his sister. Stay the way you are, and you'll be safe.. he thought for a moment as he looked into the forest, the words churning in his mind. What did she mean?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:33 pm

I think you can guess what she meant… XD

Akito paused after all the wolves had gathered, his eyes sweeping them quickly before his sat down and tapped his tail on the ground, turning his head towards Jynx and Jace. "Everyone, we officially have two new members; Jace and Jynx," he announced, his voice projecting powerfully. Watching as the others nodded their heads and murmured hellos, he waited for silence to settle in again. When it did, he continued. "Now, Jynx, Jace," he said, nodding to each of them in turn, "since you have chosen to become part of our pack, you should know the Law of our pack." Raising his head, he got to his feet and began to pace back and forth, his muzzle pointed at the ground as he recited the five rules. "One, obey your Alpha at all times, under any circumstances, and in any situation. Two, everyone hunts, everyone fights. Failure to do your part, and you will be punished. Three, choose to leave," he lifted his blood-orange eyes to them with an intimidating stare, "and you will not be welcomed back. Four, only the Beta may take place of the Alpha in their absence or death. And, lastly, five; the Omega is never to be shown any respect, courtesy, or generosity. She is disgraced for a reason." Stopping in his pacing, he stared at the two with a firm gaze. "Do you understand and accept these laws?"

Isatuo watched silently with an expressionless face, her white tail wrapped around her paws where Renio sat, rubbing his fluffy body up against his mothers. Switching her gaze to Crimson who sat in the far back on the right side, she watched helplessly as anger flashed on her angular face, followed by a deep, deep hate. Sighing, she dropped her eyes and turned her attention back to the announcement being finished. Careful to keep from meeting Jace's curious gaze, she kept her eyes locked on Akito's form.

Crimson felt a silent growl erupting in her chest as Akito went over the Law, her tail lashing behind her furiously as she fought to urge to bare her fangs and raise her hackles. Betrayal and rage burned fiercely in her amber eyes masked with black fur, her temper beginning to rise. Forcing herself to calm down, she twisted her head away from the sight and glared at the forest, her anger dripping off her and melting away slowly.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Jace nodded as he accepted the rules. He had stopped trying to catch Isatou's gaze since she was making a point not to meet his. When Akito met his eyes, Jace repectfully looked down. "We understand and accept these rules." He said to Akito, and kind of addressing the rest of the pack.

Jynx dipped her head a little, but kept Akito's gaze. He had said nothing about not keeping eye contact with the alpha. so...... She did. "We understand and acept these rules." She said with her brother. She resisted glancing at Crimson. Jynx may be a bit cruel, but even to her, saying it the way Akito had said it seemed harsh. But it didn't bother Jynx at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Akito raised his head and sighed in satisfaction, nodding his head as he flashed a smile at them, flicking his tail at the rest of the pack. "Then as Alpha of Red Eclipse, I officially welcome you in. You are now members of Red Eclipse," he said, speaking with a deep pride in his voice. Tilting his head at the four other wolves sitting, he stepped forward and gestured to them with his tail. "Meet the rest of the pack," he said, an inviting tone to his words. Standing by Miskete, he pointed at him with his muzzle and looked at Jynx and Jace. "This is Miskete, one of our ranked fighters." Dipping his head, Miskete gave both of them a warm smile. Moving on, he pointed to his sister and his nephew. "You've already met my sister, Isatuo. She is our Healer. This is Renio, her son." Nodding her head, Isatuo still managed to keep her gaze off of Jace. "Hewo!" the little ball of fur squeaked, a huge smile on his face. Chuckling, he moved on and pointed to Crimson, who still sat on the outer ring with her head pointed at the forest. "That is Crimson, our Omega," he finished, a hint of bitterness imbedded in his words.

Good place to stop. I gotta' go. Sorry, but I should be able to get on tomorrow! :D Bye!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Jynx she snickered and looked at Akito. "I guess I was right by assuming you were the alpha." When Akito started introducing the wilves, she nodded to each one, as did Jace, who was still trying to meet Isatou's gaze. Jynx's own eyes were flicking between Akito and Miskete. They both looked like amazing fighters. Maybe she should practice with them sometime.... She flicked her ears, and again tilted her head, thinking.

Jace decided to get Isatou's attention by other means. He layed o his belly, so he was eye level with the small pup. "Hey there Renio. How old are you?" He said with a playful tone. "You look almost like you could take Miskete in a fight." He said with a smile. He kind of hoped Miskete wouldn't mind him saying this, since he was just talking to a pup.

Aw okay BYE!!! :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:46 pm

:(Name)::

Identity-
Birth Name: Lilly Water
Preferred Name: Kiari
NickName(s): "If you want to see the light of day again, It's Kiari."

Heritage & History-
Mother: She was killed by hunters a few years back
Father: He stayed at the last pack; he was Beta
Siblings: Chance is the only one I know of.
Biography:
Kairi was a small pup and the runt of every wolf in her last pack. She was one of the strongest, and was rumored to be next in line for Alpha after her father. But she was an outcast. Nothing ever went right for her. She left that pack, tired of not being acknowledged for anything, and always being criticized. Her brother tagged along, and shortly after, her mother went looking for her. She watched her die, and broke her paw trying to save her. Kiari always had a kind heart, and was easy to get along with, but you never wanted her on your bad side. She had a mind-set of "I'll forgive you, but I'll never forget what you've done." It's very hard to gain her trust; she made the mistake of trusting someone who stabbed her in the back. She began to set out for a pack who would take her and hopefully see the potential she had.
Affection & Family-
Interest(s): Kiari loves to hunt, adventure through the territory, and fight to prove her worth. Swimming she always loved because she grew up next to a riverbed.
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Dynamics & Moral Reputation-
Personality: Kiari always had a kind heart, and was easy to get along with, but you never wanted her on your bad side. It's hard to gain her trust and you better be a smart wolf in order to do that. She never likes it when someone tries to help her with an easy task, and always finishes what she starts.
Special Quality(ies): Kiari is great at hunting and an amazing fighter.
Moral Compass: "No ones where I stand. I'm different to everybody, and being the same everybody, wheres the fun in that?"

Characteristics-
Appearance:
Definitive Quality(ies):© Kiari has one blue eye, and one green. One of her pas has a scar the runs from the claw up to her shoulder.

:(Name)::

Identity-
Birth Name: Chance Stormwind (Im really bad at names)
Preferred Name: Chance
NickName(s): Chance

Heritage & History-
Mother:
Father: (same as Kairi, he left, she died)
Siblings: Kiari
Biography:

Affection & Family-
Interest(s): He loves swimming and only fights if he has to.
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Dynamics & Moral Reputation-
Personality: Chance has a soft-side no one really sees. He's almost the opposite of his sister. Trusting comes easy to him, but only to certain wolves. fighting has been something he never really liked, but if he has to do it, he will. Nothing stops him from doing what is right, even if it means challenging the Alpha about a decision they've made. He seems to have no fear at all.
Special Quality(ies): Fighting comes easy, but hunting is his weak point
Moral Compass: Chance's moral compass is easy to describe. If you dont bother him, he wont bother you. If your nice to him, he's the same to you. But get on his bad side or tear him down, watch out. Because the devil is after you.

Characteristics-
Appearance:
Definitive Quality(ies):©

(I'll finsih this later. Im not allowed on tomorrow so Sunday I'll finish it)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:18 pm

I am here for a few minutes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Kewl. Just give me a second to post.

Akito turned his gaze to Jynx and smirked, raising an eyebrow at her as he chuckled deeply. "I suppose you were," he mused, giving her a blunt nod of a goodbye as he headed back towards his den. [WB]

Isatuo smiled at Jace when he playfully talked with her son, but her eyes said another story. Tapping her tail on the ground, she sighed and nudged her pup forward with her black paw, giving him an encouraging smile. "Don't be afraid, Renio. He won't bite," she joked, a soft chuckle leaving her mouth. Renio glanced back at his mother before walking forward and grinning up at Jace. "You really think so?" he asked, his emerald eyes lighting up as he turned his gaze to Miskete, letting out a low growl and pouncing at his paws. "Rawr! I got you!"

Last edited by iKate on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Okay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Jace laughed and stood up, wacthing the Renio with amusement. He had always loved pups, and was great with them. He once again tried to catch Isatou's gaze, glancing at her, then watching Miskete and Renio. He took a deep breath and was about to say something, but desided better and closed his jaws. He tore at the grass for a moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Isatuo quickly thought up a way to talk with Jace, flicking her tail as she stood up and tilted her head, finally looking at him. "You look nervous. Would you like something to calm you?" she asked, her eyes telling him to say yes. Swishing her tail behind her her, she turned her gaze to Miskete and Renio who were busy rolling around, Miskete careful not to crush the pup.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Jace studied her for a moment. Well hadn't she had a bit of a mood change? Maybe not. Females...... he thought, as an explantation. He nodded, "Sure." He stood up and shook his pelt, then looked at Isatou again. He glanced at Renio and Miskete. He smiled a for a moment and shook his head slightly, then turned back to Isatou.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Isatuo nodded and padded to her den, sitting down and staring at Jace. "I know I was brief earlier, but I'm going to be brief again," she said hardly, pausing, "Your sister says too much about you both, which means that my brother will have more leverage on you two. Like I said, stay the way you are, and you'll be safe. You want more information, talk to Crimson. She knows firsthand." Giving him a few leaves that would calm his nerves, she nodded and then pointed to Crimson with her snout. "Now is a better time than ever."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm

I gotta' go to the store with my mom. Be back later!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Yea I have to go too and I don't have time to reply. BE back later also! lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:43 pm

((I ish back. :) ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Jace thought for a moment, then nodded. "Thank you." He hesitated for a moment, then dared to ask, "Why exactly, has she been disgraced so?" He said with his head tilted a little. His ears flicked, as they did when he was curious. (Writers block)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Sorry I've been gone so long. :\

Isatuo paused, averting her eyes for a moment before she sighed and sat down, pawing at the ground and then wrapping her tail around her feet, her head turned away from him. "She went against the Law," she whispered softly, glancing up and then flicking her muzzle out towards Crimson, getting to her paws and nudging him. "Now, hurry, while she's still in a good mood,"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Jace dug his paws into the ground with a small surprised yelp. "You want me to ask her?! Do you want me to die?" It was like suicide basicly. He glanced at Jynx, who was staring into the woods, the way she does when she is thinking hard, then glanced back at Isatou. "Really?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Isatuo smiled gently and rolled her eyes, chuckling softly as she felt her tail twitch behind her. "Relax, she isn't that bad. She's just…" pausing for a moment, she tried to think of a word to describe Crimson, "short-tempered." Nodding her muzzle, she gain started to nudge Jace out of her den and gave him an encouraging smile.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Jace again stalled. "But I mean uh... Won't I get in trouble for talking to her? I mean the whole show no respect stuff I mean..... I don't want to be on the suicide mission list..." He stumbled on his words.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Sorry I've been gone so long...

Isatuo sighed and frowned, turning her head away and peeking out of her den, scanning the area for Akito carefully. Seeing no sign of him, she turned back and twitched her tail, winking. "You're safe, Akito isn't looking. He's probably taking a nap," she whispered, nudging his shoulder again. "If you don't feel up to it now, then do it later," she added with a shrug, swiveling her ears when Renio yipped her name. Nodding a good-bye, she padded over to her son.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next