RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of the Powers

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The House of the Powers Empty The House of the Powers

Post  AJB-is-Remembered Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:04 pm

You lived in the town of Bloomville. It wasn't spectacular but it didn't do well with imperfections. It seemed to be more critical than most towns and yet you felt like you belonged here. You had had the same friends since kindergarten and you always hung out with them. Life seemed simple. Make the people around you happy. That was the simple rule here. But you started changing and soon enough you didn't feel quite like yourself. Instead of being with your normal friends you found new friends. You changed in ways you never thought possible. You are born with it and it never goes away. You have a power and only you know what it is. But it is not easy for you to figure out. Your powers are too uncontrolled and your parents decide to send yo to a group of scientists who "work to help you control them." You arrive there and everything goes into havoc and chaos. You soon realize that this isn't a place for controlling your powers. It is a place where scientists experiment on you. They try to figure out what causes you to have powers, whether it has to do with heredity or not. They take blood tests and perform actual tests. They test you in ways that are inhuman and unnatural. You try to escape and it always ends in a failed attempt. After several physical tests the scientists let you join the people with powers. They limit your time with them. They fear that you will form an army and try to defeat them.

After some time at the Center you are taken away. They put a group of you in a bus and send you to a camp. It was only a week or so later that you found out you would stay here for the rest of their life, or so that was their plan. You find out that they are done with you, that they sent you here to get rid of you. You are joyed that they will no longer run tests on you. But at the same time you are sad that there may not be a way out of the camp. There are no cell phones, no internet, and no ways of communication. They let mail come in but they won't let you send any. And so here is your journey. Whether you decide to keep going or give up that isyour journey.
AJB-is-Remembered
AJB-is-Remembered
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The House of the Powers Empty Re: The House of the Powers

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Rules

1. Listen to me and AJB!
2. If I say leave or AJB does, leave!
3. This is semi-lit meaning desprctive sentences, we understand writers block but don’t always use that as an excuse.
4. Be nice to others.
5. Make a boy and girl.
6. Use our skelly.
7. No detail in that area, fades to black.
8. Have fun! (cheesy I know!)
9. We have right to add any.
10. Just thought we should have ten..

Skelly

Name:
Nickname:
BF/GF:
Fiancé/Spouse:
Power: (Only one)
Personality:
Looks: (Description and picture)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AJB-is-Remembered Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Full Name: Amber Marie Luedtke ©️ ll Conner James Willow ©️
Nickname: Amber…? ll CJ
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: --l --
Fiancee'/Spouse: Thats a fancy word :P ll --
Power: She has the ability to control elements. ll He has the ability to fly. His eyes change color along with his emotion
Personality: She is very fun, happy-go-lucky, and bubbly. She loves to sing and dance and will do pretty much anything. She loves to be dared and never backs out. She can be temperamental but is usually very sweet. You will usually see her with a smile or grin on her face unless she is upset about something. She loves to laugh and joke around. She hates guys who go for more than one girl and when a guy is serious all the time. She loves guys who are fun, adventurous, and happy all the time. ll He is very mysterious and devoted. When he finds a girl he likes he doesn’t give up on her. He is very joking though. He is very obnoxious at times and likes to joke around with people. He is very energetic and funny. He loves to be able to tease girls and likes it when they tease him back. He can be temperamental so stay on his good side. He absolutely adores girls who wear short shorts and he likes to be able to hang out with a girl and not have them be his “girl friend” just a “friend.” He loves adventure and is usually outside. You always see him smiling unless he is in a bad mood.
History: Amber came from a very abusive family. Her dad was always drunk and he always did bad stuff to her mom. One dreary night her dad came home with a few friends, drunk. Her mom was no where to be found so they settled for Amber. They chained her down, making it almost impossible for her to escape. They abused her sexually and physically. She has scars on her wrists, arms, back, stomach, and a small scar over her right eye. All of her scars appear to be white. ll CJ came from a very complex family. He had many siblings, over 12 of them. He was never the one to ask for attention. But one day he and his brother, Justin, left on their own. They traveled together, going everywhere. They stayed in France longer than anywhere else. He and his brother split up when his brother went to the army and he took off to high school.

Looks: Tattoos?: A few. I have one on my wrist which says, Mon voyage commence ici Which translates to :My Journey Starts here and another on her waist saying Continuer à avancer. Ne pas regarder en arrière. Même quand les temps semblent durs, maintien de l’avant. which translates to: Keep Moving forward. Don’t look back. Even when times seem tough, keep moving forward.

She has some muscle to her but isn’t known for it. She is only about 5’4 and weighs only 110 pounds. Her hair is a light blonde color, with lighter blond highlights, of which are natural. Her hair is fairly long, past her shoulders. She has a tattoo on her arm and has pierced ears. You always see her with a smile on her face. She has scars on her wrist and back.. Her features are very pronounced. Her eyes are her greatest feature. She has a slight tan to her ll He is very slight but is suprisingly muscular. He is only about 5’11 and weighs only 165 pounds. His hair is a Dark Brown with brown highlights. His hair is fairly short, but fairly messy. He has a tattoo on his back. You always see him with a smile on his face. His features are very pronounced. His face is his greatest feature. He has a slight tan to himself.

Amber: The House of the Powers Thing_27330443_l (Sorry it's small >.< squeee)

CJ: The House of the Powers Evans

Last edited by AJB-is-Remembered on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
AJB-is-Remembered
AJB-is-Remembered
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm

My Charries:

Name: Arrow Ann Jones
Nickname: AJ
BF/GF:
Fiancé/Spouse:
Power: Pain
Personality: Arrow is the kind of girl you don't want to mess with. She can be mean but also nice. You have to break down her barrier to get to her. She is a definte(SP?) tomboy. She's a troublemaker and a punk. But then again that is probably her mom's fault. She is really good at all sports.
Looks: Arrow has really long blonde hair, she is tall 5'9. She has a scar running across her wrist and she is usually found wearing basketball shorts and a T shirt. She weighs in about 110.
The House of the Powers Blakelively_sisterhood1_1117757036

Name: Jordan Blake Anderson
Nickname: JJ
BF/GF:
Fiancé/Spouse:
Power: Fire
Personality: Jordan likes to stay in the shadows, it's where he feels the safest. The only time he speaks up is when he is really mad. He is really althic(SP?) , though. He feels the most comfortable when he's playing the guitar or sports. He also has a barrier hiding so much stuff about him.
Looks: Jordan has long (for a boy) black hair. He stands around 6'0, weighs in about 120. He is a scrawny boy. He is usually found wearing basketball shorts and a rock t shirt.
The dude. The House of the Powers Article-0-01D72E1600000578-542_468x312

Name: Harper || Teagan Mkay
Nickname: Harper || Tay
BF/GF:
Fiancé/Spouse:
Power: Can become invisible || Can control shadows
Personality: Harper is a very shy girl, she usually never gets out there. She stays in the shadows and let’s Teagan do everything. || Teagan is always the one to take charge and action. She never steps down from a fight.
Looks: Harper has straight blonde hair and Teagan has curly blonde hair. They both have blue eyes. They both stand around 5’7. They are usually wearing tanks and jeans.
Harper (left) Teagan (right) The House of the Powers TheMasons

Name: Aaron || Adam Bruer
Nickname: Aaron || Adam
BF/GF:
Fiancé/Spouse:
Power: They both can control the weather (for lack of a better power.)
Personality: Aaron is troublemaker, he is sweet when he wants to be but when he doesn’t he is a bit of a jerk. || Adam is the opposite of his brother. He always stays in the shadows.
Looks: Aaron has long(for a boy) red hair and Adam has short red hair. They both usually wear basketball shorts and T shirts. They both stand around 6’0.

The House of the Powers Red_haired_boy_MZ_small
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 pm

((Do you want to wait for more people or just want to rp right now?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AJB-is-Remembered Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah, we can start Roleplaying... I have to go really soon but I will hopefully be back later.
Do you mind starting? I haaate starting.
AJB-is-Remembered
AJB-is-Remembered
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:06 pm

((I hatttttttteeeeeeeeeeee starting too, but I'll see.))

Arrow

She woke up in a dark room. She remembered nothing from the night before. It was all a blank in her head, she looked around the room, but nothing seemed familiar. She felt around it, then her eyes became adjusted and she could see the shapes of other kids. She may have been able to detect who they were had it not been for the darkness in this dreaded room. Her eyes became even more adjusted and she could barely see their faces, okay she knew that one. In the black, which made it even harder to see him in the dark. He was in her History class. She walked around the room, feeling for a doorknob, she stepped on what seemed to be a body and heard a grunt.

((Not one of my bests, sorry.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 pm

X3 I’ll join tomorrow. To lazy right now :P
P.s, can I roleplay with CJ? : o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

((AJB got off and it's up to her.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Name: Olivia St. Clair / Aislinn St. Clair
Nickname: Liv / Bay
Age: I'm seventeen, why exactly does this matter? / Im sixteen.
Gender: I'm a male, totally. Are you really asking me this? I'm a female! / Chick-a-dee!
BF/GF: As if I would ever have one of those. / Not really looking for one.
Fiancé/Spouse: That word is pain. Shield my eyes. / Aren't I to young?
Power: Mind-reading / Being Able To Talk To Animals
Personality: Olivia is a mean fighting machine. She won't let anyone stand in her way when she is trying to reach someone, and will curse you out if you bug her. She tries to be nice, but thats very hard for her. She doesn't make a lot of friends easily, and isn't shy either. Very outspoken actually. Olivia wont take any crap from anybody. Etc. Etc. / Aislinn has always been the sweetest, and cutest girl you will ever see. Shes so sweet, and would never hurt a soul. Her parents are very happy people, and Aislinn never disobeys her mother and fathers orders. She lives in a pretty big house, not to big. Aislinn has three puppies, and a baby sister. Aislinn's name means 'Dream' and it fits her. Aislinn is always thinking of the fairy tail ending, and is always dreaming of life on what it would be like to be in other things. Aislinn has always dreamed about meeting that prince charming, or turning a bad boy into the sweetest. This girl is as cute as a ladybug<3
Looks: The House of the Powers Tay
Olivia is the left, Aislinn is the right.

Making guys...

Last edited by Admin Bunneh on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 pm

((Your girls are accpected.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Name: Mandie Anderson || Maddox Anderson
Nickname: Mands...maybe || Max, please?
BF/GF: No || No
Fiancé/Spouse: Nope! || Nu uh
Power: I have super speed. I love to run! ^_^ || I guess you could say I'm very smart.
Personality: I'm very friendly and personally, I think that I'm a pretty good conversationalist too. I'll talk to anyone really, and I don't like to push people away from me. I hate to hate people, and I'll usually forgive them after about a day or so. I can be pretty weird, but usually it's just around my close friends. So, you're safe. || I'm sarcastic. There's really nothing else to it... I can be protective over my sister, sometimes too protective. Only because of what's happened to us though. I can be a real goof off, and I actually love to love people. So, try not to be mean to me, kay? (:
Looks: Mandie has shoulder length brown hair, that falls into loose curls. Her bangs sometimes fall in her face, but they're usually pinned back behind her ear, with her bottom layer covering her ear. She has big bright green eyes, that almost always have a bit of mascara and eyeliner on them. Her face is slightly pale, like the rest of her. She has a skinny waist, and she stands at about 5'7. || Max has short brown hair, which is usually styled into a fo-hock. He has bright green eyes that match his sisters. His skin is tanner than Mandie's though, and with a bit of stubble on his chin, it's also hairier. He stands at about 6'2, taller than his sister. And that's how it should be.

The House of the Powers Stock-photo-young-woman-with-long-brown-curly-hair-and-green-eyes-laying-on-floor-22035271

The House of the Powers 41798_319456958984_6961535_n
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Serendipity-Rae wrote:Name: Mandie Anderson || Maddox Anderson
Nickname: Mands...maybe || Max, please?
BF/GF: No || No
Fiancé/Spouse: Nope! || Nu uh
Power: I have super speed. I love to run! ^_^ || I guess you could say I'm very smart.
Personality: I'm very friendly and personally, I think that I'm a pretty good conversationalist too. I'll talk to anyone really, and I don't like to push people away from me. I hate to hate people, and I'll usually forgive them after about a day or so. I can be pretty weird, but usually it's just around my close friends. So, you're safe. || I'm sarcastic. There's really nothing else to it... I can be protective over my sister, sometimes too protective. Only because of what's happened to us though. I can be a real goof off, and I actually love to love people. So, try not to be mean to me, kay? (:
Looks: Mandie has shoulder length brown hair, that falls into loose curls. Her bangs sometimes fall in her face, but they're usually pinned back behind her ear, with her bottom layer covering her ear. She has big bright green eyes, that almost always have a bit of mascara and eyeliner on them. Her face is slightly pale, like the rest of her. She has a skinny waist, and she stands at about 5'7. || Max has short brown hair, which is usually styled into a fo-hock. He has bright green eyes that match his sisters. His skin is tanner than Mandie's though, and with a bit of stubble on his chin, it's also hairier. He stands at about 6'2, taller than his sister. And that's how it should be.

The House of the Powers Stock-photo-young-woman-with-long-brown-curly-hair-and-green-eyes-laying-on-floor-22035271

The House of the Powers 41798_319456958984_6961535_n

Accpected.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:33 am

((Do you guys wanna rp?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 am

Fail post ^_^

Last edited by Thats-Lovely-Rae on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 am

((Rae: There not in the camp yet.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 am

Hah, whoops. ^_^ Me = fail.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 am

((It's okay. I know how it could be confusing. That was meant just so you guys knew what was gonna happen.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 am

Lemme try this again.

"Really Mandie? Stop complaining!" Maddox whispers to his sister. She wouldn't stop complaining that her arm hurt from getting poked with so many needles. Max, on the other hand, had grown used to all of the blood tests and injections. In fact, needles didn't even scare him anymore. But, since Mands was now crying, the only choice Max had was to put a sympathetic arm around her, and hug her.

Mandie crys into her brother's side, and wraps her arms around him. "It's just not fair! I hate this place!" She hears her brother shush her, but she continues on, "I don't want any more blood tests, and I don't want any more DNA samples! I just want out..." She sniffles and takes a deep breath, trying to stop the sobbing.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 am

Arrow

She heard the sobbing that was going on. She had become accustomed(SP?) to it though, having been here a couple days. Some people weren't used to the shots and injections, others had adjusted to it the first day. Not that she agreed to what was happening to everyone here. She reacted the same way to the shots, refusal. She always faught against them everytime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 am

Max rubs her arm in a comforting manner, trying to calm her. He let her cry into his shoulder, even though it might soak through his shirt. "Come on sis... Some day it'll get better. I can promise you that." Even though you really can't promise anything, he was sure of one thing, one day they would escape from here.

Mandie manages to calm down just enough to say, "It won't Max. We've tried too many times, and all that happens is more torture for me. You get all of the easy mental tests and I get poked and prodded with my worst fear, needles. You're the lucky one"
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:42 am

Arrow

She looked around, she saw Max and Mandie and walked up to them, "She okay?" She asked Max, knowing perfectly well how she was feeling right now. The pain never bothered Arrow though, having become accustomed to pain from her mom, and sending pain to others. Pain was like her best friend, the closest she has ever been to anyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 am

Mandie heard someone walk up to her and her brother, and she quickly sat up straight and wiped away all of the tears, and sniffled. She really hated it when other people saw her cry. Even when her parents had died, she cried in the privacy of the bathroom.

Max looked up and nodded. "Yeah, she should be fine..." Or at least he hoped she would be. He didn't know how many more needles could poke his sister before she'd just crash and burn. He knew she hated any type of needle, or any sharp things for that matter. After what had happened to their parents, Mandie really didn't even use a knife, or safety pin, or anything that could pierce skin.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 am

Arrow

She nodded. "I understand," She looked around where they were. She felt her arm from her recent shots and growled softly. If they didn't put that stupid collar on her neck everytime they went to test her, then she coud just blast tg=hem with pain and everything would be alright.

((Major writers block.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am

Max nodded and apologized, "Sorry. My sister's cries were bugging you, huh..." He said it in the most apoligetic way he could, but it still came out slightly rude, although he didn't mean for it to be. "What's your name" Max had been very seclusive with his time here, and he only talked to his sister. He hadn't talked to another being since they have gotten caught.

Mandie took a series of deep breaths and finally got calm enough to talk like a normal person. "I'm Mandie." She says, her voice slightly shaky, but her tears gone.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next