RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of the Powers

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The House of the Powers - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of the Powers

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:26 am

Arrow

"I'm Arrow." She looked at both of them, she smiled at them. "They weren't bothering me. I'm used to it." She put her long blonde hair up in a ponytail, keeping it from her face. She took her hoodie off and put it around her waist. Which revealed the scars on her arms, from not only the needles but from years of torture from her mom and dad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 am

Max nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I could understand that... This place is..." His voice drifts off as he tries to think of a word for this place. But, he couldn't think of anything. "It's just weird."

"It's really horrible. That's what it is. They poke me with sharp things, and I hate it." Mandie manages to mumble. She never liked sharp things, and needles are still her worst enemy, even though she's sixteen.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 am

Arrow

She nodded. "Yeah," She thought of her mom and dad, okay maybe that was better than this. At least there there was a way to escape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 am

Name: Torin Bird
Nickname: I just prefer Torin.
BF/GF: You’re funny. : P
Fiancé/Spouse: Are you kidding me?
Power: He can read others minds.
Personality: Torin is more of the person who keeps to himself. Rarely does he show emotion. Even if you get a glimpse of it, it’s not there for long. Torin has always been closed up, rarely ever talks unless talking to. He’s not social, and even if he wanted to talk to someone, he can’t find the right words to say. If he says one thing, they immediately think another. So he thought it best not to talk period. Torin is actually very polite though. When someone talks to him, he doesn’t shun them. But something he’ll never do is crack a smile. Torin doesn’t smile, weather he’s happy or not.
Looks: Torin has a tattoo of the Black Veil Brides star/logo on his right arm, near his shoulder. He is actually very muscled, but not much. Torin would be good in fights, but he hates them. He has long black hair that falls in his face and piercing emerald eyes.

The House of the Powers - Page 2 1246235121_7697_full

Last edited by +-Rawr-+ on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 am

Name: Celestina Bird.
Nickname: Celeste.
BF/GF: Sure =_=
Fiancé/Spouse: That will happen.
Power: She can levitate objects.
Personality: Celestina always wants to make friends, she’s the complete opposite of Torin, her brother. But, she loves him anyways. She is basically the only one who can get any emotional reaction out of her. They get along fine, and Torin loves her to death. Celestina is very out there and is always getting into things. You could say she is a bit nosy at times. She is one for sarcasm and uses it whenever she can. But, she can be serious. She is very caring over ones she knows and ones she doesn’t. She doesn’t even have any enemies which is surprising everyone at least has one.
Looks: She has long black hair, and piercing green eyes like Torin. But, considering her age, no tattoos. But, she does have spiderbites.

Last edited by +-Rawr-+ on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 pm

((Rawr=accpected))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AJB-is-Remembered Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:45 pm

CJ

I felt a rumbling cough echo through me. I opened my eyes. My body felt numb. I couldn't see a thing. I could hear movement arround me but I had no clue where it was coming from. I waited for a few minutes, trying to let my eyes adjust but they just wouldn't. I sat up and looked around. I stood up, stumbling and nearly falling down again. I caught myself on a icy cold wall. I followed the wall forward, trying to find some sort of door. All I could feel was the cold wall. In a sudden whoosh and light a door opened. I fairly tall guy wearing a white lab coat walking in. I came closer to me and I shielded my eyes. The sudden light burned them. I moved my hand slowly. I squinted into the sudden light and saw the scientest flanked by two more. Two of them walked forward, supporting me. They took me from the room and into one of their labs. It was still bright and slightly hard for me to see.

Amber

I let out a quiet groan as I sat up. My hand automatically ran through my hair. I could hear someone around me, moving about in a very annoying way. It seemed like seconds passed until a group of guys in white lab coats opened a door, shining a bright light into this dark room. I stood up quickly as the three men moved into the room. Two of them moved over to the boy, whom I recognized from my Chemistry class. Only one man moved toward me. I instantly walked toward him. I had no clue where I was and I didn't even know how I got here. I had a strange trust with these three guys that was unexplainable. I followed the scientists into their lab and looked around, my silky, blonde hair bouncing with each movement.
AJB-is-Remembered
AJB-is-Remembered
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Celestina and Torin
Her eyes looked heavy as the scientist stuck another needle into her. After a while, Celestina lost count. There were just to many needles. “Stop..” She muttered, words slurred with fatigue. The scientists looked at one another and stuck one last needle into her arm before the told her she was done for the day. The day? Did that mean tomorrow they were going to stick even more needles into her. Celestina shook her head as she slid off the table and plopped down on the floor. She made a little thud as she made contact with the ground. Without saying a word to them, she slipped out the door. She hated the smell in there and worse, she hate what they did to her. Torin had already gone through it and it pained him to see his little sister going through this. Especially when it hit her harder than him. Quickly, he got up and made his way over to her, supporting her body weight with his own. “It’s okay.” He muttered into her ear, “I got you now.” Torin rarely talked, but this was different. His sister was hurt, and looked as if she were on the verge of tears. Leading her over to the seats, he sat next to her with a caring, brotherly arm over her shoulders. “They’ll let us go soon enough.” He comforted. Celestina leaned a head against his shoulder, eyes slowly starting to shut. “Torin, I don’t know how much more of this I can take.” She said, voice barely above a whisper.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AJB-is-Remembered Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 pm

CJ

I looked around the lab. It was huge. There were metal tables everywhere. The white walls seemed to shine in the bright fluorescent lights that shone down on me. I looked over as two people, a girl and a boy, moved over to a group of chairs. The girl looked faint and I wondered what could have made her that way. I figured it was some sort of medicine that made her dreary. I followed the scientists over to a table. "Get up," one of them said in a mechanically voice. I got up on the table, glancing over my shoulder at the girl. I saw the men take out a mass of needles and my eyes oepened wider, making the light burn my eyes even more. The flicked the needles a few times, like doctors always did. The looked at me for a second and then said, "Mind if we take a few blood draws and give you some shots?" I nodded and took a deep breath. I had never really like needles. Not one bit.

Amber

I glanced over at the two people who were now sitting in chairs. I wanted to walk over and ask what was wrong but the annoying men came over and brought me over to a small table. On the table were four containers, one containing pieces of rock, one with water, one with a candle and a constant flame and the other with nothing in it. It could be simply described as air. A man with a deep voice asked, "Have you ever felt a connection with any of these elements?" I shook my head. I didn't really want to mention that I had, had "incidents." Besides, they probably already knew. "Have you ever felt close to any of the elements?" I gave a half nod. That was just mild though. I had always felt one with nature. I was always the best at building campires and such. I glanced up at the man and he stared down at me. A small shudder rolled through me and a wave of sudden fear filled me. "Have you ever had any... particular moments when you felt as though you could control one of these elements?" I waited for a moment before saying, "Yes."
AJB-is-Remembered
AJB-is-Remembered
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Celestina/Torin
A scientist approached the two with a clip board in hand. “Celestina Bird?” He asked, looking down at the girl. She nodded and he flipped a piece of paper back, “We need to do more tests. Would you mind?” Why would they even ask that? Even if you said no, they would still make you take them. Before she said a word, she looked over at Torin. He looked ridged and he tightened his grip on Celestina’s shoulder. If he could get his way, no way would she be going in for more tests, or would she had any at all. Sighing, he released his grip on her and gave her a sorrowful look. Celestina was still a little loopy and wanted nothing more than a nap. The scientist put a hand on her shoulder, and he looked repulse by doing so. But, orders were orders. Reading his mind, Celestin already knew what they wanted with her. They wanted to test her powers and see if she really could read minds. Which of course, she could. Rolling her eyes, the scientist walked her into a very pristine room. The lights were blaring and made her squint her eyes. Like always, she followed orders and stayed silent, very silent. Men came over and moved Celestina over to a chair and hooked a couple of wires up to her head. A shiver ran down her spine as they did so. Noticeably, she bit her lip, nervous. The man with the clipboard sat opposite her and flicked another paper back. Motioning another man over, he asked him something in a hushed tone and wrote down with what the man replied. Clearing his throat, the scientist asked, “Can you please read Jake’s mind?” Celestina, she bit her lip, but nodded. All of those shots she had received had dulled hr powers a bit, but she could still pull out a few words here and there. “Uh, he’s thinking about his little girls birthday and what he’s going to get her.” She said in almost a whisper. The scientist looked at the laptop where the wires were connected. Celestina couldn’t see it, but she had a pretty good idea it was monitoring her brain waves.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Name: Akira Griffen
Nickname: Just Akira please
BF/GF: Single
Fiancé/Spouse: none
Power: (Only one) Telepathy
Personality: I am outgoing and love to make new friends. I am flirty at times and am very loving. I am loyal to my friends and I just want to be loved. I want to feel like i am wanted and not just for my power. I want people to see the real me and like me for who i am.
Looks: (Description and picture)

http://www.stylebistro.com/lookbook/Ariana+Grande/KGGBV1tUT2f/Beauty

Name: Saban Gomez
Nickname: Saban
BF/GF: Single
Fiancé/Spouse: None
Power: (Only one) Can control Fire
Personality: I am a funny person and i love making friends. I am outgoing and flirty. I am in search of a girl (not trying to sound desperate). I'm looking for my perfect other half as many other are i'm sure. I am caring and loyal. I am protective at times but what guy isn't?
Looks: (Description and picture)

https://media.photobucket.com/image/emo%20guy/Kashama/Emos/Emoguy3.jpg?o=7

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Suddenly, Mandie spotted the scientist. The one who she always had to go with, to get poked with needles, and tested on. The woman gestures for her to come over, and Mandie stands up, reluctant to actually go back to that horrible white room. She already feels tears forming in her eyes, as she walks across the room, and next to the scientist. "Hello love." She says with a smirk, as she walks back into the brightly lit hallway. Mandie follows, wondering what the woman would do next. She never called Mandie by her name, though she knew for sure the scientist had the names of everyone here. They both walk around a corner, and two shiny metal doors appear. The scientist pushes through them, and they swing open. She doesn't bother to hold the door for Mandie, and she walks over to a table, also metal, with a big bright light over it. Mandie walked over to the table, and slid onto it, her feet hanging off of the edge.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AJB-is-Remembered Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 pm

@Supa, Could you please add a description of looks for you characters. Then you can go ahead and start RPing(:

CJ

I cringed as they poked me with several needles. I was starting to get groggy again. I put my hand up to my head. The room was spinning. I nearly collapsed on the table until someone grabbed me. One of the scientists help me stay straight up. "Are you feeling light-headed Conner?" I nodded and tried to focus on the man. A lady walked over to me and held up a mirror. "Well, your eyes have definitely changed." My eyes were an almost neon green color. The lady put down the mirror for now. "What are you feeling?" She asked. I put my hand over my mouth until that sudden pit of sickness washed away from my stomach. (Sorry, awk sentence.) "Sick..." I said. She nodded and wrote down the color along with the mood/feeling. "Are you feeling up to flying?" She asked. I thought about it for a moment. "Flying?" What the hlell was she talking about. She nodded quickly. "Flying. That is your other gift. We have an area outside where you can fly for the first time. We have been waiting quite some time for someone like you to come along. You can go ahead an follow me outside if you would like." She started walking toward the door. I stood up, staggered for a minute, then started following her.

Amber

The guy continued to ask me questions. I nodded and said varying forms of yes. He asked me to stand up and I did. He emptied the rock from the container and let it sit on the table. He looked down at me. "Would you mind trying to move or control this rock?" I didn't understand why he even asked if I minded. He would probably make me do it either way. "What do I do?" I asked. What was I supposed to do? Make a whole bunch of weird hand movments. As if I would actually do that. Actually, he would probably make me do it. "I don't know," he murmured. "Try concentrating and being one with the elements." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I tried to become one with the Earth. Despite how cheesy that sounded I actually did feel closer. I could almost smell freshly mown grass around me. I lifted one hand up, almost feeling natural. I heard a gasp and I opened my eyes to see the rock moving up with my hand. I spun my hand in a circle and the rock continued to do what I wanted it. I put my hand down to my side and just thought about moving it and it moved. I was amazed. My mouth turned into a small 'o'.
AJB-is-Remembered
AJB-is-Remembered
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Celestina
The man looked amazed for a minute, but Celestina looked kind of bored. All along she had thought this was normal, that others could read minds to. But then her brother, Torin, he couldn’t. He could only levitate objects. So maybe, they were special after all. Being here with the scientists proved her theory. But, why did being different have to come with a sick price? Being probed and needles being injected into your skin day in and day out, did they really have to go through all of this just for answers? The men did a couple more tests, and each time he wrote it down and checked her brain waves of the test. All through it though, Celestina was trying to pick things out from the scientist’s mind. She could tell that he was amazed but at the same time, frightened. This gave Celestina some satisfaction, but it came along with some guilt. Was she really scary? She gulped and propped her head up on a fist. Oh, how she wished Torin was in here with her. He would make everything better, make sure that they didn’t do any more tests on her. But, very soon, he would be conducting his own. She feared for him. What happened if he was gone by the time she got out?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Mandie closes her eyes and tries to get the picture of the needle out of her mind. She knew what was coming. The woman didn't even have to warn her. She had gotten blood taken almost every morning since her and her brother had gotten here. It had made her paler, and she tried to tell them that it was making her feel faint, but the woman didn't care. She feels the smooth, sticky feeling of rubber gloves on her legs, and then the poke of a needle. Mandie clenched her teeth and tried to hold back the tears. When the little shot was full of her own blood, the needle gets pulled out, and the little hole is left alone to bleed out. The woman throws a Band-aid at Mandie, and she quickly sticks it over the wound. "Well, your blood seems to be normal. But your speed surely isn't. We will have to do blood tests until you tell us why you're so fast. It is truly in-human." The scientist points to an area with chairs, and raises her right eyebrow. "Sit over there. We will be doing more tests later. And please tell your brother that he will be getting tested tomorrow, when you see him next." She takes the blood sample and walks back into the hallway. Mandie hops off of the table, and rolls down her jeans, before walking over to a chair in the corner, and pulling her knees up to her chest. She sets her head on her knees and looks around the large room. There are other people here, and she would rather not cry in front of them, so she just stares at different people.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 am

Jojo wrote:Arrow

She nodded. "Yeah," She thought of her mom and dad, okay maybe that was better than this. At least there there was a way to escape.

Max watched as his sister left, and he waited. And waited. And waited. Where was she, and why hadn't she come back yet? Whoop de do. She can run at inhuman speeds. But come on! There's people here that can move mountain! Control water! Do some serious damage to people! And they take Mandie, who can just run fast? 'Why not take me, the smart one?' He thought to himself as he paces around the large holding room. It was true. Maddox was the smart one. Although, I guess you could say he was a little too smart. He knew everything about anything. He could remember anything you told him. His brain was like a library, knowing everything about the world, how it worked and what was in it. He could name all of the countries on Earth, and he could tell you pi to a crazy amount of places. Yes, he was a nerd. But he didn't act like one, dress like one, or show any interest in school (when he was in school, that is). He didn't need school though. It was totally useless to him.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Harper

Harper looked around the holding cell, she knew that the white lab coated people were coming soon. To get there next test. As they refered to them, they weren't people, jsut tests. Just a science experiment to see if they could figure out what was wrong with them. Harper saw the white coated people and tried to go invisible, but like always in the holding cell, nothing worked. No ones powers did. Therefore leaving them useless till taken into the testing room. She saw them and they went toward another girl. Harper sighed, she could breathe now. At least until they came back, then the whole thing would happen again. She looked at Teagan who was standing beside her and Teagan nodded. Harper put her staright hair up in a pony tail, then slid down to the ground... and waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AJB-is-Remembered Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

CJ

I followed the lady that led me outside. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on what they were saying. I could fly. I was the first person that came here that could fly. They had been waiting for someone like me for a while. It all seem surreal. The lady brought me to large arena. It extened far out into the small forest that surrounded The Center. I looked over at her and she nodded. "This is just a test to see how well you can fly. Just do whatever feels natural." I walked into the ring like thing. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and thought about flying. In a sudden woosh I felt my body thrown into the air. I opened my eyes quickly and took in the scene. I was over 50 feet in the air. I looked at the lady. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was in a little O shape. I turned to the right, where the ring extended, and pushed myself forward. The air hit me at an alarming rate and I knew that I was flying, fast. I moved down, to the left, to the right, testing myself. It felt natural flying and I wouldn't want it any other way. I moved myself down closer to the ground. I let myself soar along the ground.

Amber

The man nodded in approval. I took my small stance again. I tried to focus my mind as I was now asked to move the water. I put my hands up, focusing in on the water. It moved upwards with my hands. I put my hands down and thought about the water spinning in a circle. It did as I had thought. I continued to think of different things and I watched as the water spun in intricate patterns, in a circle around me. A wide smile appeared on my face as it continued to curve and swirl. I thought about it moving back into its container and it obeyed. I looked to the next container to see a continuous flame. I focused as I watched the flame. I moved my hands back up and moved them closer to the warm flame. Immediatly(sp?) the flame shot out of its container and rested in the palms of my hands. I thought about it shooting out at table and immediatly it bursts into harmless flames. My eyes grew wide and I called the fire away. It left no destruction. I quickly thought about it moving back into the container and it left my hands and moved into the container. I focused my mind on the air around me suddenly my hair whipped around my face. I tried to relax and the air around me stilled. I pushed the air towards the man and his hair ruffled in the breeze I had created. He smiled in an approving way and I grinned goofily back at him. He was pleased with me and I was pleased with myself.
AJB-is-Remembered
AJB-is-Remembered
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Teagan

Teagan looked as one of the scientists walked in, she smiled when they grabbed someone else. Then another one wlaked in and they pointed to her, she shook her heard like the stubborn girl she was. They growled and went to her and grabbed her arm. She struggled against them but finally she just stopped and walked to the lab with them. The manwaved the lady away and she walked out of the bright room. Instead of looking into his eyes she focused on how bright white his lab coat was. He sat her down on the table and started to do the shots. "Okay, Teagan, move that shadow." He pointed to one of the shadows. She shook her head and crossed her arms. He slapped her across the face. She growled and her hand went up to where he had slapped her. She moved the shadow and he nodded in aporval (SP?).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Max rubs the back of his neck, as other people get taken out of their cells, and forced to walk down the hallway. He looks over at his sister's things, put nicely around her bed. Those beds were very uncomfortable, but they were better than the floor. He watches as a scientist walks to the cell next to theirs, and takes a girl away. He waits for him to be next, but the scientist just passes past his cell to the one on the other side... What? He rushes to the front and looks down the hallway. Was it because his sister went to get stuff done today? Was he going to be tomorrow? "Just please come back healthy Mandie..." He said out loud to himself. He was worried, once the scientists had made her run too much, too fast, and she was completely exhausted, and dehydrated. She almost passed out. I just hope they don't tire her out... he thought to himself. He just hoped that Mandie would be fine.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 pm

For your pics of Harper and the other girl Jojo: Those are my friends and they do not want people to use their pics. Can you please stop using them. Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2