RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 26 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 am

Nella
She blinked. Dirty shoes? “Makes sense?” Nella played with the zipper on her jacket. “Hunted down?” Now Zack was confusing, and she usually didn’t mind it. But this time it was putting him down. “A hat house? No. But mother goose has a shoe house.” Nella opened her door. “Then come on. If we don’t hurry they’ll run out of bacon for you.” Nella was just trying to lighten the mood, even a little bit. She buried her key into her pocket and shut the door. “I’ll get your peanut butter on the way home. I remember promising you that too.”

YAY!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am

I shook my head lightly, smiling a bit. "No, a hat house. 'Cuz you know when you're on the road you can't just smoosh your fedoras into a suitcase, so you gotta put 'em into a box. It's called a hat house." I hopped out of the car, making these weird noises along to a song. It only sounds cool when you hear it. :3 "Mrrp, mrp, mrp, dingadingadinga, mrp, mrp, mrp, dingadongdingagona..." I opened the door for her, squirming my feet around in my yellow shoes. "I have someone who puts bacon aside for me." I nodded. I walked up to the counter and asked a lady for bacon. Just like that, she pulled out a platter of smoking hot bacon for me. I grinned that million dollar grin at her that all of us Dickinsons have for some reason. It must be in our blood because I've never seen our mom smile once. As I went to tuck the tag in of my pants, I noticed something. In black sharpie marker was my name. "Nella." I said, poking her. "My mom wrote that. In case I forgot my name." I took a bite of the bacon.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Nella
“I think my mom has a hat house. I don’t. I keep my hats on a rack thing.” She said smiling. “What song is that?” She asked, chuckling. Nella brushed some hair from her face and walked in. “Thanks.” She said, giving a smile. “Oh? So you’re a regular here? How many times a week do you come to get bacon?” Nella asked, chuckling. OMG! They were sitting on those spiny chairs again! Nella sat down and scooted around in circles, round and round. As she was turning around for a second time, she saw Zack smile. It was a smile that made her happy because he had been sad for the past two days. (I guess only bacon can bring that out in him.) Poking him back, she smiled, “Why didn’t she write it on your underwear?” o3o That’s what my mom would have done.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Zack

I pulled up another sliver of bacon and bit into it. "I bet your mom isn't psycho, either." I mumbled, tracing my finger around the outline of the plate and licking my finger to get the grease. "I have a hat house. And a shoe house. And a shirt house. And a junk house." I nodded. "I have four hundred or so shirts and hoodies together." I said, "I go through too many shirts in a day. This is my third one already."

I looked at the tag. "Well...she's not that kind of person." I decided on, tucking the tag back in. "She also wrote my name on my pillow. So if I wake up and I forget who I am I would know. I did that when I was twelve and I guess you could say I still do it now." I shrugged. Something vibrated in my pocket. pale Storm's phone. I casually picked it out of my pocket. "Oh hey Griffy. Old buddy old boy. How old are you now? Got any kids? Bet they're better than me. Hm? And since when have I not been a disappointment to you?" I paused. "Yeah, I'd believe that. And how's Nancy?" (Nancy is his mom X3) "Good? That's good. NO! That's...wrong. Just wrong. Yeah, sure. I've gotten in trouble. Gotten in a car crash. It's been a pretty awesome past five years without you. Just face it. We're not coming back. Now, if you could possibly send me my hat house and more of my posessions, this is probably where I'm staying. Kthnxbai." And I hung up, looking casually at her. "Just getting someone to send me my hats." I said, biting my lip. I raised my hand. "Can I get a Mountain Dew over herE?"
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 pm

We should have Nella get pregnant after a while and Griff would come and be like, "WE'RE TAKING YOU HOME" and he would say, "Nooo, no can do. Gotta take care of my family(;"
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:59 pm

MasterYoda(: wrote:We should have Nella get pregnant after a while and Griff would come and be like, "WE'RE TAKING YOU HOME" and he would say, "Nooo, no can do. Gotta take care of my family(;"

o 3o ohkayy (: I can picture Zack saying that XD Let meh posty :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Nella
She propped her head up on her fist and looked at Zack.”You should get a dog for a dog house.” She said turning around in the seat one more time before she stopped and asked one of the waiters for chocolate milk. Her only weakness. “How did you get two shirts dirty by 8:30 am? That’s a new record.” Nella said, blinking as she took a sip of her chocolate milk. Oh chocolate. (: A girl’s best friend. Forever and always.“Why would you forget who you a-“ Nella was cut off as his phone buzzed and he picked it up. There Zack was, being all serious and he pops the hat house into the equation. Yep, that’s our Zack for you. Always adding the awe to awesome x3. “I f you have over four hundred hoodies, do you have enough hats to match them?” When Nella went out, she didn’t care what she was wearing. Sometimes she wore shirts that didn’t match her pants. Or socks that were different colors. She was always weird and random like that. Ever since she was a kid.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

I shrugged. "Gym. Mud. Sweat." I grinned lightly. "I change. I grow. I guess sometimes it's hard to remember who I really am. Gosh, I don't know who I'm supposed to be." I said, shaking my head. "Yeah, I think so. I have like, five of those heavy duty boxes for them that they say you should never put a kid in. I locked myself in one of those before. It was dark. But fun. Like caverns." I said. "Caverns are fun."

"I feel like it's weird we see eachother everyday yet I still don't know anything about your family." I said quickly. It was like a bowl of word soup. x3 "Are your parents nice? Do you have any siblings? Do you think your parents would mind...if you stayed over at our beach house?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Posting o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Nella
She gave him a light punch in the arm. “We’re still getting older. No one knows what they really want to be in life…yet.” She swung her feet back and forth humming a song she knew. “Five boxes?” Her eyes got big like this: O_O. “Holy crap Zack….that’s a lot of hats.”
“I didn’t think you’d want to know.” She said, playing with a stray piece of hair. “Yes, my parents are nice. They’re kind of like me, but more adult like.” Nella took a sip of her milk, “No siblings, but I have a tuxedo mix cat named polka dot. Once he tried eating my fish….that didn’t go so well.” Nella gave a light laugh, and now it was her turn to raise an eyebrow. “Why are you asking?” Nella asked, wondering herself why Zack wanted her to stay at the beach house o3o.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm

I shrugged. “If you want to stay, then I thought it would be cool to offer. I’ve got an extra room next to mine. Most people have left by now, so…It’s not that crowded anymore. We’ve got jelly to go with the peanut butter, too…and fluff…even though I sort of hate it.” I shuddered. “WAITER! ANOTHER MOUNTAIN DEW!” I hollered, holding out my glass. “Thanks.” I said. “If you don’t want to, it’s okay.

Even though she’d probably turn down the offer, I really hoped she’d say yeah. I thought it would just be really fun. I really liked Nella.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:53 pm

BRB DINNER
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Okie dokie. I hope it's something yummy :3
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Nella
“You hate fluff? Next you’re going to crush my world and say you hate chocolate.” Nella smiled, taking another sip of her CHOCOLATE milk. It was halfway empty, but an optimist would have said it was halfway full. (: That’s what Nella thought. The more chocolate the merrier. “No, if it’s okay with you, I’d think it would be really fun. My parents wouldn’t really mind, they trust me.” Her words came out kind of fast because she was nervous o3o.

Back :3 It was btw
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:16 pm

I nodded, happy on the inside that she had agreed. But I tried not to show my excitement that much. "Dude, I moved out here when I was twelve and my parents didn't care. So I sort of lost all trust from my parents then." I chuckled under my breath, not even caring I had just told her my deepest darkest secrets. What? I was on Mountain Dew. I laid back in my seat.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" I yelled, standing on my chair. "I'm Zachary Wayne Dickinson, and I'm the most ahmazing person in here!" I screamed. Then I sat down. "I am extremely satisfied." I said, rolling my rrrrrr. :D
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Nella
She blinked. Why was that laughable? Then again Zack did have two glasses of Mountain Dew, going on his third o3o. ((Should we stop him?)) No, I like crazy Zack (:. Nella chuckled. “That’s not the name you told me when we met. It was Zackomon extreme alpha banana kid stuck in a teenagers body or something. I’m sure your name had bacon in it? I dunno… I kind of forgot.” She laughed and asked the waiter for another cup of chocolate milk. Putting a hand on his shoulder, still laughing, she said: “I think you need to go on DIET Mountain Dew.” Those words must have been Hell to hear for Zack. Because he immediately looked at her like she was crazy o3o. Oh Zack and his Mountain Dew. What can you do?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm

My pupils shrunk down REALLL tiny. "Off Mountain Dew?" I squeaked. I pulled the glass close to me. "Nuu, it's my baby!" I dipped my tongue into the cool liquid and drank it. "I play geeetear.(:" ((I think you mean guitar.)) NO, YODA! I MEAN GEEETEAR! Roar.

"I don't need no diet. I need all the caffeine there is in the world. I'm growing. Seriously. Yeah. HEHEH." I then started spinning around in circles in the chair. "Doo, doo, doo, derndernernerner, dern, der, der, DODODONGDODODONG..."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Nella
She was laughing so hard, I’m surprised chocolate milk didn’t come out of her nose o3o. “I dare you to go ONE WHOLE WEEK without your baby!!!” She said, still laughing. “Oooooorrrrrrrrrrr, I’ll force you to eat fluff. No peanut butter with it. Just a fluff sandwich.” Nella smirked, trying to hold in her giggles. Everyone around them was looking at them like they were psychos escaped from the crazy ward. But the staff here knew better. Just two teenagers who were freaks for life.(: Or Zack….who was…something? “Mind playing me a song on your geeetear?” She asked, happy Zack was smiling (:. He had an adorable smile XD.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

I lost my breath doubled over in laughter. "No, it's my baybeee..." I laughed evily. Then I suddenly stopped. "F-fluff? DARE ACCEPTED!!!" I laughed in psychoness, pouring my remaining Mountain Dew on the floor. And I giggled. But the waitress here never minded cleaning up my stuff because she liked me(; mhmm, that's an awesome part of being hot. CX "Yeah, sure...BUT MY GEEETEAR IS MY BABY TOO AND I SHALL NEVER TELL YOU WHERE THE PICK IS!!!" And then I said in a real small voice, "It's in the freezer with the ice cubes..."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

I have to go...talk to you tomorrow.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 am

Nella
She giggled and kicked her feet around like a child. Zack always knew how to make her laugh. “ZACK! I would have let you finish that. The dare starts tomorrow morning! That was the last glass of Mountain Dew you’ll have in a week.” Nella smirked. “Yes, I’ll force you to eat a fluff sandwich if you fail. Which I’m pretty sure you will.” Nella took another sip of her chocolate milk, getting a milk mustache after she pulled away the glass. “I didn’t know forever came so quickly.” Nella giggled out, poking his chest.

CX OMG! What if Zack kissed her to get rid of her milk mustache? XD LOL
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

I pulled back a little after she poked my chest, but not much. I didn't want her to think I was a germaphobe or something CX I shrugged. "Weeell, that one had fly guts in it." I said, looking up at the sky innocently. "I'm not kidding there." I said, giving a serious look. I picked up the dead fly from the Mountain Dew on the floor, brushed him off, and held him like a rock-a-bye-baby. "I will name him George and he will be the pet dog I never had." I said smiling. "Goodnight, George. Rest in piece." I hugged him...and fly guts spurted out all over my chest.

"Okay, kid, listen. You really need to get out of here. With the girl." The manager of the place said. We must've been reported or something. o3o So we went outside and stood by the lamp post and laughed. "You have a milk moustache." I said. I reached out my finger to brush it away, but instead, I kissed her. I pulled away...and I had one, too.

I think it's true love.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 am

Let me posty :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 am

Nella
She looked at his shirt, “Looks like you’ll be going on your forth shirt. George kinda…got all over your shirt.” Nella noted, frowning. She couldn’t believe George had to go so young. He was supposed to find a wife, have some kids. AND then die. Not this young…IN MOUNTAIN DEW D:. Oh well, what was done was done. “I think you mean rest in pieces.” Nella said, giving a little sniff.

Nella skipped out with Zack, not so happy anymore. I mean, she didn’t get to finish her chocolate milk. Hopefully there was some still at home (:. Nella blinked and looked at Zack, her cheeks turning a light pink. “Uh….thanks.” She said, smiling and hanging her head so her hair fell into her face in a lame attempt to hide her blush. Nella actually wanted to kiss him again o3o.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

"We'll have a funeral for him at home. And I can show you my shirt/hoodie house." She looked crestfallen (DO YA LIKE MY NEW WORD???!! :DD) sorta. But that was okay. Because I showed her my moustache and we cracked up. After a while, I lifted her chin and kissed her again. People who passed by thought we were just stupid teenagers. But I knew it was more than just that.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next