RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 22 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Ash: I smile,"Fine, I will do it." I promised myself I would do whatever i needed to do to gain her trust. I hoped it wouldn't be anything too bad. I sighed; what did I just get myself into? Oh well, I thought, if it will get me a friend then it's worth it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:52 am

Lexi: She gave him a big grin and stood up,putting her iPod in her pocket,and she grabbed his arm "Great!" She tried to pull him up,damn he was heavy x3 "C'mon C'mon stand UUUPPPP you lazy boy!"

Elena: She looked at him and faked a smile "Nothing.I mean,nothing is going on,i am alright,everything is fine" She kissed him lightly.After a secong,she stood up and ran to his bathroom,she leaned over the toiled and threw up a lot of semi-liquid things.He was there,to hold her back and hair.Once she was done,she flushed the toilet and brushed her teeth with her toothbrush,and looked at his worried face. "Don't worry baby,it's just a cold.I got sick,it's nothing special,alright?" Normally,she would kiss him,but he was probably disgusted so she just gave him a smile and walked towards the door

Raven: "Whoah,you are good boy,better than a Demon" She walked into her room,by stumbling all over the place.She started undressing herself,the door was still open though. x3 she was just on her underwear when she walked into the bathroom to have her shower,and she shouted loud enough for Nathan to hear her "Will you stay???If you leave close the door!If you stay,close the door and tidy up a little bit!Give me twenty minutes inside here,okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 am

Christian
He frowned, he hated when Elena lied to him. Swiftly, he caught up with Elena and backed her up against the door. One of his hands moved around her to lock it. Elena, was most likely, trapped. “It’s just you and me in here, you know you can tell me.” His stare cut down into her, trying to piece together all the weird events. “You know something….and you’re not telling me?” He guessed, but that was pretty obvious. “What happened while I was gone, did someone say something to you or something?” He asked, mouth set in a straight, anger controlled line. “It’s no good keeping secrets from me, because, I eventually find them out.” A crooked smile twisted over his mouth, but it quickly faded and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pushing her hair out of her face. “You’re sweating…” He noted, placing a hand on her forehead. “What the Hell’s going on Elena?”

Nathan
He barked out of laughter and said, “I prefer to add myself to the group of the eternally da-“ He stopped short when he saw her changing, “What the H-“ But, again, he was stopped as she trotted off into the bathroom. Nathan blinked, astonished and surprised really. What good was asking her what went on would do? Nothing, she wouldn’t listen. Lassie over here was acting like a drunk, and doing a damn well job of it. Nathan sighed and closed her door, looking around the tattered room. He cared to much for this girl, didn’t he? Sighing, he started throwing all the clothes on the floor into the hamper and all the beer bottles into the garbage.

Alexander
He looked down at her and blinked. “I know, you move on…” God, if only Alexander knew what had happened to his parents. He would have never forgiven himself.(Ohmygawd, Emma could find that out, and when they get into a fight, tell him O_O) “Well, some of us were sent straight to Hell, no in-between until now.” He scowled and blew some hair from his face. He gave an emotionless laugh, “You’re staying weather you like it or not. I’m not letting you leave my sight, after what I just saw? Hell, You’ll ne-“ He stopped and almost dropped her. “OW!” He shouted looking down at his shoulder. Her nails were ground in deep, an amazement that blood didn’t start seeping out. “What do you think you’re doing?!” He asked, not even dropping her, but, he had started walking again, sucking up the pain.

Alexandria
She turned to George, her eyes scanning his face. “You didn’t have to do that, you know.” She took a gulp, “Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t have kissed him back, he would have gotten bored and THEN gone and find some blond.” He squeezed his arm, lightly. “I’m sorry..” She said, dropping her hand from his arm.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 am

Elena: She looked away.Would she tell him?Hell no.She pushed him away "I'm fine Christian,nothing is going on,i just have a cold." She tries to unlock the door,but the key wasn't there.What the hell? "Give me the key Christian" She felt dizzy,and she just wanted to lay down,but she wouldn't do it,she wouldn't make him any more worried than he already was.She grabbed his arm,so she wouldn't fall down.She hoped he didn't notice that "If there was something wrong,I would tell you,you know that..." She looked away once more,she was an awful lier,she knew that,but she was trying hard to make him believe her lies.

Raven:Once she was done with the shower,she came out,wearing new clean clothes,having a clean face and hair,and she looked around her room "Whoah boy,you did a great job,i didn't know i had carpet!" She ran and jumped onto the bed,and looked at him "Now what?" She rolled her eyes "I don't need a baby sitter or a father,you know that". Why the hell did he care about her?She was a demon,angels hate demons,right?He was one of the good angels,she supposed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:07 am

Christian
His face grew hard as he grabbed her wrists. He didn’t hold them so it hurt her, but it did make her look into his eyes. “You’re a damn horrible liar.” He muttered. Christian still had her pressed up against the door, and he was the on the other side. “I’m not giving you the key until you tell me.” He said, firmly. “Elena, we both know if you didn’t want me knowing something, you would try your damndest not to, now’s not one of the times when you should be keeping something from me. Now, tell me.” He said, eyes glittering with concern. Christian grimaced when she grabbed onto his arms, she was hurting. Sweeping her up into his arms, he brought her back over to the bed and set her in his lap. “Tell me.” He muttered, brushing the hair out of her face.

Nathan
He rolled his eyes, “Next time you decide to get drunk, why don’t you have someone around so you don’t do anything overly stupid?” He sat down at the computer desk and swung his feet. “You both know that you damn well do need a babysitter. Seeing as Christian isn’t doing it anymore, I guess that responsibility lies on me.” Nathan looked down, knowing he hit her to hard. “Sorry..”He muttered, running his fingers through his hair. “I went too far, didn’t’ I?”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 am

Raven: "Ouch" She sat next to him "Nahh don't worry it's fine.I know he dumped me,im not that stupid.I don't have any hopes left.I just want him out of my life.If he chose the Angel,then fine.He will never have fun with her." She looked at him.He was nice,but she didn't want nobody to me good at her.She pulled his hand away,softly "Hey,look Nathan,you are such a nice guy,but the last thing i need now is another guy in my life.In any way..I hope you understand that.It's not you,It's me,i just want to be alone and stoned all day long.That is how i will get better"

Elena: She pulled him away.She didn't want him to know anything,it was just her stupid imagination. "Damn it Christian!" She stood up.Huge mistake.She sat on the bed again,so damn dizzy "Fine!If you want to keep me locked in here then great!Do it!" She laid back and she wouldn't say a word to him.She felt dizzy and had a headache
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 am

Luna-she keeps walking ontill she gets to the beach
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 am

Nathan
He blinked, confused. “Lassie,” He said, using the common nickname. “I regard you as a little sister, not as a crush.” He said, looking up at her. “By God, I just met you.” He ran a hand through his hand and went for the door, “But if you’re going to spend your days getting high and drunk over one guy, just remember, he wasn’t worth it. There’s more fish in the sea.” He winked at her and slipped out the door. Shrugging, he gave one last look at her door, and sighed, starting away down the hall. “Bye Raven..” He muttered to himself.

Christian
He scowled, “God damn it Elena.” He said, running a hand through his hair, “I’m just trying to help! Look at you!” He said, gesturing to her, “You have a high fever and you’re puking your guts up! Why wouldn’t I be worried when you lie to me and say it’s alright. Something’s bugging you.” He scowled and it faded as he started to process this all. “Y-You’re pregnant, aren’t you?” He asked quietly, looking over at her with a scared expression. He looked pained, she was pushing him away like Raven did. He just wanted to help her. He wanted to hold her in his arms and tell her all would be alright.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:41 am

Zack-sits in a tree and watchs the school
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:47 am

Elena: She smiled and stroked his hair "I'm not pregnant you silly little Damon,i am just sick,and i had a stupid Nightmare,and that's all.I just need rest.See?i have a fever,normally pregnant women don't have any fever,so it's alright,don't worry.Now,give me the key and let me out before i get naughty and try to steal it from you" She winked.She knew she was lying she wasn't fine.She felt awful.But she couldn't be pregnant.That was science fiction,it wasn't possible.She had sex just for once,for God's Sake!She laid back,she hoped he wouldn't notice she did it because she was weak.Yeah,she was weak.But why...Hey,she had a fever.Bad fever.It's the fever's fault.

Raven: She grabbed a bottle and threw it to the almost closed door,and she shouted to him as it broke into one million pieces "Yeah!!!Dump me like everyone doeees!!Because.i.am.a.crazy.bitchhhh" The whole thing was starting driving her crazy,maybe she had mental problems now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:59 am

Christian
He pursed his lips as he listened, “No, I’m still not giving you the key. Not until you get better and you tell me about that nightmare.” He said, laying down next to her. “What have you been reading your baby books? You never know.” He said with a sigh as he ran his hand though his hair. Snaking an arm around her waist, he pulled her closer against his chest and layed his cheek against her forehead, “Please tell me Elena.” He murmured into her ear. His hand rubbed the small of her back gently in a comforting way. “Please will you tell me?” He asked, moving his free hand to hold hers. “You can trust me, I promise.”He muttered, pressing her closer against him. He didn’t’ care if she was sick, if he were to get sick at least it would be from her. He didn’t even care that she just puked, all he wanted was those lips on his. Christian ran his hand up her back and traced her spine with his index finger.

Nathan
He heard the sudden outburst and ran back towards her room. “Raven!” He yelled at her, running over and grabbing her wrists. “What the Hell do you think you’re doing? I’m not giving up on you. Yes I have a small crush, but you need to get over Christian before I can take you as mine..” He muttered, brushing the hair from her face.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 am

NUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! Roxy left T wT
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 am

im back :3 typing Elena + Raven =)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 am

RoxyTrance wrote:im back :3 typing Elena + Raven =)

YAY! : DDD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 am

Elena: She gave him a peck kiss,and fast moved her head away. "Why is this so important?I mean,alright,everyone has nightmares!" She looked at his stubborn face.He wouldn't give in. "Fine..." She rolled her eyes "I was in Heaven,and they kicked my out of home once again.And this makes me sick.Because it wasn't my fault,that they kicked me out.I was covering a friend of mine,Natalie.She had been...naughty.But i took the blame,to save her.And,i don't deserve these black wings,Christian,because i didn't do anything bad.And the problem is,that i would do it again.I haven't regret it.So i am psycho now" She hid her face in his lap.At least,now he believed her.He would never learn about the other nightmare.The scary one. "Can i have the key now,Mr Stubborn?And get off me,you'll get sick!" She pulled him away "I can't take care of you when i am sick"

Raven: She looked at him as she rolled all over the bed "But i don't want you to have a cruuush on meeeh" She sat and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his neck passionately,licking and kissing x3 "I just want to have fuuuun" And the she started singing to Lady Gaga-Love Game
"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

I wanna kiss you
But if I do then I might miss you, babe
It's complicated and stupid
Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid
Guess he wants to play, wants to play
A love game, a love game

Hold me and love me
Just want touch you for a minute
Maybe three seconds is enough
For my heart to quit it"

She looked at him and kissed his neck once again,while wrapping her legs around his waist "Let's have suuume fuuun booy"

Last edited by RoxyTrance on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 am

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
RoxyTrance wrote:im back :3 typing Elena + Raven =)

YAY! : DDD
;P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 am

Christian
He gripped her and pulled her closer, “Because I don’t care about anyone else, I only care about your nightmares.”He murmured into her ear. Christian he listened, “I didn’t know…Why didn’t’ you tell me in the first place?” He asked, brushing the hair from her face. “You’re not a psycho..”He said, not moving away from her. “No, I don’t want to let you go.” He said, holding her tighter against his chest. “Can’t you stay a little longer? Pllleeeaasssseee?” He said, begging with his puppy dog eyes. Christian even pulled the lip perfectly. “Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.”

Nathan
He had to admit, this was such a turn on. But, he didn’t want to just ‘have fun’ with her, he wanted her to like him. But, despite what his mind said, he pulled her closer against him and let out a soft moan as he kissed his neck. “Mmm, I’m going to regret this..”He said, brushing a kiss across her jawbone. “Aren’t I?” He slipped her shirt off and his lips met hers. Instantly, he started to French kiss her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am

Raven can be mistaken that Nathan is Christian : o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah Yeah Yeah i like it =D

Raven: "Hell yeeah,that's a hellish kissss" She pulled his shirt off and grabbed her arms around his back,while scatching him softly "Nobody regrets having sexxx with meh,boyyy" They fell together on the floor,she was on top,and she was enjoying it. "I kneeew you would come back for meeeh Chrissyy..I kneew itt"

Elena: She laughed "Heeeeey don't do that wicked demon,you know i can't resist to those puppy eyes" She smiled "So,what do you want to do hun?A pyjama party?" She smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 am

Nathan
He blinked and pushed Raven away, “Lassie, I’m not Christian..” He said, sitting up. “You have to let go of him….or there can’t be anything between us..”He murmured, brushing his hair out of his eyes. “I told you before… I can’t be with you if you’re in love with someone else. It’s just not right and not fair on my part.”He said, biting his lip and looking down. “I’m sorry, Lassie.” Murmured, reaching for his shirt.

Christian
He smirked, “But I got what I wanted, you get to stay the night.”H e said, hugging her tightly. It was almost like the drunk Christian’s personality, but he was just plain happy. “Yes! A sleepover with Elena.” He said, chuckling and playing with her hair.

Crappy posts xD I know
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 am

George nodded. "I know but...." He looked down. "I don't like it when people touch you..."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:59 am

Kirara-Lover wrote:Zana-"ok" follows him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:00 am

Alexandria
She nodded and looked around before drawing him into her arms. It wasn’t that she was embarrassed of George, heck, he was one of the best boyfriends she had every had and would be proud to stand by him. Alexandria just didn’t’ want to get caught and have her wings ripped out and sent to Hell. “It’s okay, George.” She said, holding him close to her. “Thank you.” She murmured in his ear.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 am

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
Kirara-Lover wrote:What about brendon

I don’t know what to post for him, truthfully because Luna doesn’t go to the Angel school :/

ok so? Luna never really gos to class she ushally stays in town, in the forest, or in a tree on school grounds, which is is at right now.
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 am

Kirara-Lover wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:
Kirara-Lover wrote:What about brendon

I don’t know what to post for him, truthfully because Luna doesn’t go to the Angel school :/

ok so? Luna never really gos to class she ushally stays in town, in the forest, or in a tree on school grounds, which is is at right now.

I have to leave soon, so I’ll type him up tomorrow or later.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next