RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:13 pm

You there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Christian
He jerked away from her, “What the Hell Elena!?” He muttered, looking up at her. “You’re just making this harder on me! Both of you, both of you hate me! I’m playing around with both of your feelings. A moment ago you couldn’t stand to even look at me, but now, now, you’re kissing me?! God damn it! What am I supposed to say?” He said, practically shouting by now. Sweat poured down his face that took a lot out of him to say at her. More so because he yelled at her. “I don’t understand.” He muttered, sitting on the ground.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:42 pm

George looked away. He didnt want to se him crying.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Alexandria
She shook her head and move closer to him, “George, don’t do this to me..” She squeaked, tears burning the back of her throat.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 am

George turned to face her, his face streaked with tears. "I love you so much..."

Gtg
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 am

Elena: She sat down on her knees,and put her arms on her knees,and looked at the ground.After a while,she raised her head to look at him.She could clearly see that he was confused.It started raining,they should probably go.She didn't mention that anything.The rain water slide down on her face,making her hair wet.She didn't mind.She looked at him,and how the rain washed his face and hair (i don't mean he was dirty xD).Then she put a hand on his knee,but put it back at hers. "The problem is,that i have feelings for you too Christian,but its wrong." Tears started filling her eyes "And i am confused,and i don't know what to do,A-And i feel like something's so wrong a-and like I'm breaking the law again,but then I-I just don't know what to do,Christian" She raised her eyes to meet his gaze.Her face was full of tears,that the rain washed "I'm sorry,i know i confuse you,I'm sorry.But i am confused too.And i have to stay away from you,because you don't give me a choice.I can't be with someone that his half heart is for me,and his other half heart is for some else girl.I just can't do it" She felt dizzy,and sat down.When the atmosphere was full of emotions,and when she was really upset she felt dizzy.She had fainted once,so she's better be careful this time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 am

Christian
He looked up at her and blinked. “Angels have all the answers. That’s why the assign you to us. We make stupid choices and decisions. I guess now is the time where you need to help me.” With that, he leaned over and placed a hand behind her head, bringing her face towards his. Their lips met and his other arm en-circled her waist. Christian kissed her with a fiery passion. One that was built up inside him, caged away from the world. Before Elena could react, Christian pulled away, leaning his forehead against hers. “Half a heart, you say? Then why am I thinking I love you?” He muttered, pressing little kisses to her lips again. “Don’t you dare bring up that crap on how we don’t have feelings.” He murmured in-between kisses. Christian moved the hand behind her head, to her waist so he could pull her into his lap. The rain poured down, soaking his black hair and making it hang in his face. “Damn it all..” He murmured, more to himself than her. “I can’t believe this is happening to me.” He said, and pressed his lips to hers once more. “I..” He started, pulling away, still very, very close. “Love you.” He admitted, biting his lip. What about Raven? What was he going to tell her? Did he still have feelings for her? Or were those feelings washed away along with the rain?

Alexandria
That did it. George cracked her. Tears poured from her brown eyes, running down her cheeks. Love. An emotion she searched decades for. And now, she has found it, but did she have to give it up? Alexandria had never cried over anything like this in years, she was so persistent on this. She wanted George, more than anything perhaps. Was he worth losing her wings? If she lost her wings and went to Hell, than they could never be together. She would be stuck in those fiery depths for eternity and George would live up here, without her. “I love you too..” She blurted out, leaning over and pressing her lips to his. “I love you.. “ She muttered again.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:42 am

Elena: This was kinda unexpected.She kissed him back,at every single kiss,but she wasn't sure on what to do.It was an akward time.She just looked at him,and leaned forward and kissed him. "I believe you,Christian.I believe that you have feelings.But we both know that this is wrong." She looked at him with her wet eyes. "If there's gonna be...something between us,then it has to stay secret,i suppose...But Its still wrong.." She stood up,and took his hand. "You should go first" She pointed the school "They shouldn't see us together"

Raven: She was sitting at the school yard,looking for Christian

This will be awesomeeeee!! =D EPIC EPIC EPIC ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:48 am

Christian
“I know..” He started, kissing her again(x3). “Well, I don’t have a problem breaking the rules, and neither should a fallen.” He said, pulling her into a tight hug. His lips were right next to her ear when he said, “I love you, Elena.” Giving her neck a quick kiss, he started walking away. Looking back every so often at her figure. Beautiful. He reminded himself. Beautiful and she’s mine. He smiled and turned around, jogging for the school. He stopped cold in his tracks when he emerged from the woods. Raven. What the Hell was she doing out here?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 am

Elena: She smiled.It was the first time someone told her he loved her.It felt good.She sat down,she'd wait for some minutes to walk out of the woods.

Raven: She was waiting,looking for Christian.Once she saw him,she ran quickly at him and hugged him,and started kissing him with enthusiasm on the lips "I'm sorry Christian,I'm sorry." She put her arms around his neck. "I will never be jealous again.Elena can screw herself" She kissed him once more
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 am

Christian
He didn’t know what to say, nor what to do. His arms were by his sides and he was looking down at her with utter confusion. “R-Raven..” He started, pushing her away from him. Should he tell her the truth? HELL NO! “I just can’t deal with you two anymore. It’s to frustrating….I’m sorry, but, I don’t like you anymore. I told Elena the same thing, so don’t’ be jealous..” He said, lying smoothly.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:01 pm

George kissed her back. "I love you so much..."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Raven: She looked at him with frustration "W-what do you mean,Christian?" She hugged him tighter "I'm here for you,you have feelings for me,you told me" Her eyes started getting wet.She pushed him away "Its because of that slut,right?Elena,the annoying little 'angel' that ruins everything!" She was out of control. "Why?WHY? Ain't i enough for you???HUH???" She punched him on the chest,again and again "Why why why?" She was crying now "Won't you say the famous 'I can explain'?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 am

Luna-walks back into the school hopeing an Achangel didn't find her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Alexandria
She moved closer to him, putting a hand on his cheek, “I love you too..” she muttered, in-between kisses. Pulling away, she gazed into his eyes, her eyes filled with hurt feelings.

Christian
He grabbed her hands and cut her a sharp glare. “Raven, stop.” He didn’t even use the nickname he always did for her. “It’s not because of Elena, I just can’t take it anymore. I’m done. I gave up on both of you.”He knew these words were cruel and a bunch of lies strung together. But, he also knew Raven would believe them. “I just explained it. I don’t like you anymore, I’m sorry.” Truth be told, Christian did have a small feeling for her. One that liked her. It was closed up in the back of his heart and he held it dear. He hated seeing her like this and just wanted to bring her into his arms and tell her that he loved her and that everything would be okay. But it wouldn’t. Elena, she was something different. He loved both of them, so , so much.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Raven: She pushed her arms away from his and she slapped him with all her might,her eyes full of tears,her hears full of sharp knifes "Dont even talk to me again!!!I HATE YOU!" She screamed to him as loudly as she could,and ran in her dorm.She accidentaly bumped on someone but just ignored it,and ran into her room.She layed on her bed,and grabbed a pillow.She pushed her head on it,so nobody could hear her cries,her screams and her pain.Cristian was the only one person she had ever loved,the one who trusted,the one that would always be there for her.She knew that,everybody might leave her,might betray her,might hurt her,but not him.She trusted him.She was blind.She cried for hours in her room,drinking alcohol and smoking weeds.That was an old bad habit.She knew that she was hurting herself this way.Like she cared..She had nothing to live for anymore.Nothing to dream of,nothing to hope for.She was all alone,once again...

Elena: She walked out of her room.She had changed her clothes,brushed her teeth and combed her hair.She was pretty again.She was walking towards the door when Raven bumped on her.She could clearly see that she was crying hard.She would have asked her what happened but Raven was already gone. "Christian..." She whispered to herself.He had hurt Raven,Elena was sure about that.With fast upset steps she walked out of the school and stood there,searching the place with her eyes,looking for Christian.She couldn't find him. "Dammit!Where are you now?" She whispered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Christian
“DAMMIT!” He screamed into the early morning. The sky was still dark. “Damn it all..” He muttered, to himself in a whisper. “This sucks!” Running a hand through his hair, he looked around. Soon enough Elena would find out what he did to Raven, he couldn’t live with that. Where could he go? He just wanted all these feelings out of his head. It hurt his heart and was givng him a headache. Rubbing his temples, he shoved his hands in his pockets, the rain still pouring down upon him. “I need a drink..” He muttered to himself. He walked to town, slowly. There were still a couple of bars open. Being a demon, Christian could deceive people that he was twenty one. He looked like a teenager, but, he go this drink anyways. The liquor burned the back of his throat as he drank it down. Christian lost count of how many drinks he had. Soon enough, he was drunk, really drunk. His eyes were droopy and his words slurred. When he walked, he stumbled into people. Once, he stumbled into a girl, apparently, she thought that he wanted her or something like that. They started making out, but she didn’t really feel like dragging a drunk guy home, so, she left him there. He sat on a bar stool, still chugging back the drinks. The bar tender didn’t even give a damn, look how much money he was getting?! The thoughts about the girls went away. He was free, at least for now at least.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Raven:Finally,she fell asleep,with tears on her face.

Elena:She couldn't find him anywhere.The rain was still strong,where could he have gone?She pulled her mobile phone out of her pocked and called his number. <<...his phone.please,try later>>.That was bad...She walked back to her room and picked up and umbrella.She walked out of the school,holding her umbrella upon her head.She was walking in the woods,then at the park,at the streets...All she found was some beggars,two children playing,and a girl walking towards her house.Elena threw the umbrella at the ground.She was already wet.She walked to a cafe and knocked the door.A woman oppened the door.Elena asked her if she had seen Christian.Negative.She thanked the woman and walked into the next bar.She looked around,no sighn of Christian.She walked to the bar,and asked some customers if they had seen Christian,describing him.Then,she saw a guy,older than her,probably twentyfive-twentysix years old. "Hello,have you seen this guy tonight?" She said and showed him a photo of Christian.It was a little bit wet.The guy looked at her,and smiled.She could smell that he was drunk.She grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him <<C'mon babe,im better that that guy>> He said and leaned forward to kiss her on the neck.Elena started punching him,trying to get away of his hands.She tried to push him away,but he was stronger,and she was tiny comparing to his body. <<Ohh c'mon now girl,don't be like this.We can do that on the easy way,and you will love it.>>He leaned closed and pushed his lips on her.Theres nothing she could do,he was stronger.She screamed,hoping someone would hear her.Maybe an Archangel,maybe Raven,maybe Ari or Zack,maybe Christian...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:26 pm

I feel creative today xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Christian
He was in the same bar, laughing at nothing at all. His breath was heavy with the scent of liquor. He had girls on either side of him, giggling and kissing his cheeks. Christian even had a girl on his lap kissing his lips. What, a,player. He gripped her waist, jerking her closer against his body, the girl played with a couple of buttons on his shirt, getting a few un-done so you could see his chest. But the bartender pushed her away, he didn’t want anything happening in his store like that. Christian scowled at him and pulled another girl towards him and started kissing her. Than, an angels voice run through his ears, Elena. Yes, he was drunk, but he would know that sweet melody anywhere. He let go of the girls waist, practically dropping her to the floor. The scream started to give him a headache, but he waved it off toughing through it. He walked around the bar until he saw the two in the corner. The guy was holding her and touching her all over. This shot anger and jealously though him. No one, and I mean no one was allowed to touch his Elena like that. He walked over and took the guy off of her, slamming him into the wall. “Get the Hell out of here.” He spat, words slurred. The girls mine, he said with a scowl and flung the man into the crowd. Turning towards Elena, he walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist rather tightly. “Mine.” He said to the man again. His eyes shot daggers as he rubbed her back. “She’s mine.” Turning back to her, his eyes were still worked up, but at the same time relived to see her. Like the other man, he was drunk. He really wanted to kiss her and couldn’t help/stop himself. He pressed his lips to hers and trailed kisses down her neck. He pressed a kiss down on her jawbone and his lips met hers again. Tighten his grip on her, he started to french kiss her.

I pulled an alnighter till, like, 4:45 A.m x3 I am sooooooooooo awesome and I am tired.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:52 pm

BUT you love this RP so that's why you won't leave xD

Elena:Fistly,that guy was kissing her and touching her,and the next moment Christian was there,holding her in his lap.Her heartbeat so fast.She kissed him back,she was so relieved.And then she pushed him away softly and looked in his eyes."Thank you" She said and stood on her toes to kiss him.Hold on,is this alcohol?She pushed him away again,smoothly and looked at him,kinda upset "You are drunk.." She said in a tired voice. "Let's get out of here" She said,grabbing his hand and walking to the door through the dancing crowd.People were cussing and pushing her back,but she didn't mind.She just wanted to get the hell out of that place,and she hoped Christian wouldn't make any stupid scene.Once they got out,she looked at him.The rain has stopped,but her hair were still semi-wet. "You are drunk,hanging with girls,and i suppose you did something that hurt Raven.You need to explain Mr.Romana"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Christian
He made a stupid smile, “Your hair is so pretty..” He said, yanking her waist towards him again. “It smells like coconuts.” He said, burying his face in her hair. “And it’s shiny.” He said, running his hands up and down her back. “Where are you gunna’ bring me, pretty lady?” He asked. It wasn’t an act, he really was drunk and he didn’t know what was going on. “Are you going to bring me to the moon where all the cheese eating cows live?” He asked, with an excited look in his eyes. “I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!!” He said, jumping up and down with her. “Oh please can we go?” He started to sound like a child, but then, lust took him over again and all he saw were her lips. “Mmmm, I really want to kiss you right now..” He said with another stupid grin. “Are you my girlfriend or something?” He asked, picking her up in his arms. He didn’t have the strength to hold her bridal style so he leaned her against the wall. He wasn’t a pervert, but the only way he could support her weight was by putting his hands on her butt. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he looked into her eyes. Pressing his lips to hers, he kissed her rough. Rougher than he had ever kissed her before. Usually, he was gentle with his little angel. But not tonight. “Mm, I love you..”He said goofily between kisses. “We should get married.” He said, pressing kisses down on her neck and her jawbone. “And have three kids.”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:08 pm

hi people whats going on?
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Elena: The moon?What the hell? "Hey,hey hun you are drunk,let's go home,okay?" His sentences just didn't make sence.He started kissing her,holding her butt.He wasn't allowed to do that.Before she could react,he kissed her roughly.She tried pushing him away,but she wasn't that strong.She slapped him on the cheek,she didn't have a choice.This distracted him,and she got the opportunity to escape his hands.Once she touched the ground she looked at him,really upset and angry.She tried to grab her but she slapped his hands,and pushed him on the wall,with her hands holding his arms away from her. "You,stay here." She walked a meter away from him,and pulled her mobile phone out of her pocket

(The conversation ^^: )

Raven: "Hello?"
Elena: "Hey,Raven.It's me,Elena"
Raven: She couldn't believe her rudeness "What do you want" She said in a calm voice.She tried to be calm.
Elena: She could clearly see that she was angry "Look,i need your help and i wouldn't ask for it if it wasn't a huge need.It's about Christian.He is really drunk and he won't let me take him home.Can you come and help me?
Raven: Excuse me?She was asking her to help her boyfriend!? "I don't wanna see this jerk!"
Elena: "Please,Raven,i don't know what happened,and right now i need your help.Im ~there~."
Raven: She couldn't resist.She wanted to be the one to help him "Fine."

Raven: She dressed up and went to the bar they were.She saw them out of the bar and walked to them.She would just stay there and stare to Christian. "Miserable..." She said.

Elena: Raven was there,finally. "Thank you for coming,Raven"

Raven: She looked at Elena.She hated her more that anything. "What-ever.Let's pick him up" She said and grabbed one side of him.Elena Grabbed the other one and they started walking to the school.It wasn't far away.

Elena: Christian was heavier than her.She let Raven do the most job.She looked at Christian,he was really drunk,and always smiling "Now,be a good boy.." She said quietly.Then she looked at Raven. "We'll go him to my room,okay?"

Raven: Stupid Angel... "A demon in an angel's room?I don't think so.My room is right there" She pointed a room.She would walk there and open the door with the keys,and place Christian on her bed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:25 pm

ok

Luna-walks though the school not really wanting to go to her dorm. but it was only a matter of time before she will be cought and sent there, but ontill then she wonder though the school
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next