RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My adventures in school. Feel free to share your own adventures!

4 posters

Go down

My adventures in school. Feel free to share your own adventures! Empty My adventures in school. Feel free to share your own adventures!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:17 pm

I have so many adventures. I shall post a few funny or weird things that happen in my school.

Today my friends Jaime and Bryan (both boys I have a crush on) and I were sitting on the stage in the gym. My friend Leah was wearing some tall suede high heeled boots and the boys were like 'ugly girls shouldn't wear hot boots.' She walked away and I yelled at them then they started discussing celebrities who would look good in them. Then Bryan turns to me and says. "I bet you'd look hot in those boots." And Jaime's like "yes very beautiful." And I was like O__O YES. x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My adventures in school. Feel free to share your own adventures! Empty Re: My adventures in school. Feel free to share your own adventures!

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Oooo They sound like fun to hang with! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

My adventures in school. Feel free to share your own adventures! Empty Re: My adventures in school. Feel free to share your own adventures!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:51 pm

xD They are very fun. Then Bryan (that or it was Jaime) farted and everyone jumped off the stage and ran for the door. (no smell just noise xD) Then Jaime farted all the way up the stairs and in the hallway xD They are still so adorable
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:52 pm

XDDDDDDDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 pm

x3 They're funny
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Lol that's funny! Not that much really happens at my school or maybe just minor things.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:20 pm

x3 I thought that about my old school. Everything was so boring except for watching kids get arrested at lunch. But now my new school is amazing! the people are so fun and i just love it. it doesn't feel like school. it feels cooler. we earn 'money' (aka points) to use at the school store on fridays. in the school store there are toys, crafts, trinkets, candy, snacks, pop and other privileges. its really cool
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm

xD wow
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down