RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat and Kitty

2 posters

Go down

Kat and Kitty  Empty Kat and Kitty

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:13 pm

xD like the title?So creative. lol ok so what do you like to rp?

Last edited by ScarletTheKitty on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Kat and Kitty  Empty Re: Kat and Kitty

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Teeeeennnn
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 pm

xD Kay. Humans or like vampires and evil angels Twisted Evil and mischievous fairies xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Ommmgggg are you good at doing players?? I have an awesome idea
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:29 pm

lol i can try.. what's your awesome idea? 8D
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm

So you play a guy that dates girls for like a week, saying he loves them and all and dumps them a week later for someone new. I play the new girl in town. When he sees her he decides he has to have her but she rejects him. This drives him crazy. No one ever rejects him. He keeps trying.

Optional for story line:
He's a vampire she's human.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 pm

I like it! I'll do first post but i apologize, it won't be very good.

Sam smirked as he called Sarah. " I don't think this is going to work out..." He heard her crying on the other end and smiled. He loved hearing the pain he caused. He looked out his window and saw a girl walking down the street.She was cute. He walked out, looking casual and smiled, walking across the street "Hello" he said, putting on the charm
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Kat and Kitty  Tumblr_m8od7iPZuP1r4tp8ho1_500
Roxanne

Roxanne wandered along the shoreline of the beach behind her new house in her pink and blue polka dot bikini. Her bare feet sunk in to the sand as she walked. It was a Monday, and she should have been in school but her mother had just moved her here and hadn't registered her for school yet. Either way it was summer. Roxanne was bored out of her mind. Her mother wouldn't let her go anywhere because she didn't know the area, and she had no friends. The beach behind her house was empty. It wasn't one of the more popular beaches. Every once in a while, an old man or woman would jog by but that was about it. She sat down in the sand and sighed. Roxanne's mother let her dog out of the back door and she went bounding to Roxanne. The beautiful gordon setter pup licked Roxanne's face and she laughed. "Stop, Ginger! No licking!" The puppy continued to lick Roxanne's face until Roxanne paid attention. "Okay, Ginger, okay. I'll play!" The puppy wriggled it's furry little butt and yipped. Roxanne stood up and ran to where the water just barely ran over her toes. Giner followed. When Roxanne threw a stick in the water, Ginger swam in after it and returned it back to Roxanne.

A boy walking on the sidewalk near the shoreline approached Roxanne and Ginger who were walking in the sand. He said hello and Roxanne smiled to be polite. "Hi." She kept walking.

Kat and Kitty  DSC05637
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Sam fell into step beside her, "I'm Sam. You new here?" he asked, sticking his hands in his pockets. "Haven't seem you around school or anything" he said, smiling at her. "So what's your name dear?" he asked, smoothly throwing in the word dear
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Roxanne walked about a foot away from him, trying to keep her distance. Even Ginger could tell something was up with the boy, keeping her distance too. "Uhm... Yeah I just moved here from Colorado..." He asked her name and she sighed, pulling her "LOVE PINK" hoodie on over her bikini, suddenly feeling awkward about the top. "Uhm... Roxanne." Pulling her iPhone out of the hoodie pocket and checked her phone. No messages. She closed it and sighed.

Sorry I didn't have much to work with :P
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Sam smiled and walked a little closer. "I lived in Colorado too." he lied. When she told him her name, he replied, "I like your name. I'm Sam. Wait- Did I tell you that already?" he laughed. He wondered what she'd ask him next...he'd already decided he wanted her. She seemed much too happy. He wanted to get her hooked, happy, joyful, and then watch her crumble. Sam smiled wider thinking of it.

Sorry...Atleast its better though
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 am

Roxanne shrugged and continued walking, her bare feet sinking down into the warm sand. She looked over at Sam, smiling. She truly didn't know what to say. Pulling out her phone again, she tried to hide the warm blush that gathered on her tan ish cheeks. Her hair bounced in her naturally beachy blonde waves. Her hair had always been blonde and wavy, she liked it that way. She straightened it on occasion.

"Soooo...." She didn't know what to say to the hansom boy. "uhmmm. Come here ginger!" The puppy who had been digging in the sand came bounding and sat at Roxanne's feet. Roxanne leaned down and picked up the dog with hair like her own.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:18 pm

O.O I'm so sorry i haven't replied!!! ours got lost in all the ones I'm watching and my kindle doesn't show when i have new pms for some reason.

Sam smiled and walked in silence. Then the puppy came over and Roxanne picked it up. He let it smell his hand them scratched the small animal's head. "How old is she?" he asked, doing his best to sound interested in making conversation.

Sorry it's so short
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Roxanne let the puppy sniff his hand and lick it, the puppy wagged her long, fluffy tail. Roxanne had to think for a minute. "3 months more or less." He kept following her and she finally sighed, pivetting on get heel to face him. "Do you like, need something...? I don't mean to sound rude but you're kinda being weird..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Sam nodded as she told him the puppy' age. He smiled and petted the small animal's head until Roxanne stood up. He followed her, his hands in his pockets, in silence. Finally she turned around. He slipped a hand around her waist and looked down at her with smirk hidden in a smile, "No. Just wanted to get top know you more" he said, sounding polite and interested, like he had been, but throwing a bit of a flirty edge. He thought he was a great flirter but it was really his great looks hat hooked most of the poor girls he destroyed.

lo siento it's not an excuse (well i guess technically it is but you get my point) It's true :/ i know it doesn't sound like it, but i swear it is
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Roxanne felt his warm hands on her bare skin, slipping under her hoodie just a tiny bit. It made her heart race and her cheeks grow red. After her little episode of surprise, she pulled herself back together and smirked. "oh, is that so?"

Dude I totally believe. So sorry its so short. Wb
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am

Sam narrowed his eyes the tiniest bit at her comment, but ignored it for the most part. "That is so"he said, still smiling and even throwing in a chuckle. "Speaking of getting to know you, What school are you going to go to when beautiful summer is over?" he asked, starting to walk again, his hands back in his pocket.

gracias (yes,i randomly speak in Spanish ^.^) ugh i feel ya. >.> I wish there was, like, some cure for wb
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down