RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For me and Fire-Wolf only! :D

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

For me and Fire-Wolf only! :D - Page 5 Empty Re: For me and Fire-Wolf only! :D

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 am

Zack-when they get back he dismounts Ace and rubs him behind the ear

Max-her helps her

Zoe-she smiles "that sounds great"

Luna-"no problem" she picks up the remaning bags and follows him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Mary-Kate smiled and gave Evy a kiss on the nose. "Okay girl let's put you away." She put her back in her stall and waited for Zack.

Ashley stopped picking to watch Ron for a moment. She smiled. He looked so handsome among the flowers like this.

Ron smiled. "Cool. We can take my truck." He grabbed his car keys from his pocket and headed over to a red pickup truck.

Ash walked next to her. Once they got to his cabin he opened the door and walked into the kitchen. "You can put them on the table, thanks."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:48 am

Zack-he gos and takes Ace to his stall and puts hims in it "good boy" he rubs behind his ear again then he walks over to Mary-Kate

Max-he finshes picking a rose and notices Ashley watching him and smileing, he smiles backand hands her the flowers he had picked "for you"

Zoe-"ok sweet" she follows him to his truck smiling

Luna-she walks with him and nodds puting the bags on the table
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Mary-Kate smiles. "Should we go talk to the owners now? We can tell them about the idea of teaching riding lessons. (wasn't that the idea? I forgot x3)

Ashley smiles. "Thank you, Max." she took the flowers and sniffed them before putting them into her bag with the other flowers.

Ron opened the passenger side door for her and helped her in then went around to the driver's side and got in.

Ash smiles. "So. I guess I'll start making dinner. Make yourself comfortable." He took out the food and began cooking.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:56 am

(that was right What a Face )

Zack- he nodds, smileing "yeah i think we should go talk to now"

Max-"your welcome" he smiles watching her put the roses in her bag

Zoe-once she was in she buckles up

Luna-"ok" she smiles "but do you need any help cooking"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Mary-Kate smiles and starts walking up to the big house with him. Once they got there she knocked on the door then waited for someone to come to the door. (Who should play the new owner?)

Ashley smiles and stands up, offering her hand to him. "Why don't we go explore the forest a bit more?" She asked, gazing out into the woods around them. What secrets awaited them?

Ron smiled and put his seat belt on. He drove out of the yard and down the road towards the town.

Ash smiles. "Sure! Why don't you put some water on to boil then put the noodles in?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:24 pm

(your better at rping so you)

Zack-he stands next to her waiting

Max-he takes her hand and stands up "after you"

Zoe- she smiles looking out the window

Luna-"ok" she smiles and gets the pot, putting water in it she puts it on the stove to boil and puts the noodles in it"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Okay :) But I think you're pretty good at roleplaying too :D Um. It'll be a guy named.....Mark

Mark answered the door and saw Mary-Kate and Zack standing there. "Oh hello there. Are you some of the new workers?" When Mary-Kate nodded he smiled and gestured for them to come inside. "I'm Mark, the owner of the farm. Have a seat, make yourselves comfortable." He sat down on one chair across from the couch.

Mary-Kate smiled when he was so friendly. She liked the owner already. She followed him into the living room where she took a seat on the couch. "I'm Mary-Kate. But my nickname is Kay." She introduced herself then looked over at Zack.

Ashley smiles and leads the way through the meadow and onto another trail in the forest. She kept walking until they came out into another opening in the forest. There was a small lake and a big willow tree that formed a canopy near it.

Ron pulls up at the (cafe? restaurant? don't remember). "We're here!" He announced, putting the car into park and taking the keys out. He stuck them in his pocket and got out of the truck.

Ash smiles. "Thanks. Now can you heat up this sauce in another pot?" He asked, handing her the jar of sauce that he had from in the cabinet. It was his mom's special sauce."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 pm

(Awwww thank you)

Zack followed them inside and sits beside Mary-Kate "I'm Zackary but i go by Zack"

Max smiles walking with her, he looks around the newest meadow thay came across "wow"

(Cafe) Zoe smiles getting out and walking around to him

Luna-"welcome and sure" she gets a smaller pot out and took the sauce from Ash and pours it in the pot and heats it up"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:36 pm

:) Well it's only the truth. I have so many good memories of our roleplaying together<3 x3

Mark smiled. He was about 26 years old. "Well it's nice to meet both of you. So what brings you up to my house?"

Kay smiled and looked over at Zack. "Well, Zack here had an idea for the farm. Isn't that right, Zack? Why don't you tell him your idea?" She said with a small smile. It was his idea, after all.

Ashley smiles. "Wow. That is so pretty." She walked over to the willow tree and disappeared under it's leafy boughs. It formed a sort of dome underneath it. There was a small section of water underneath it where the land met the little lake.

Ron led the way up to the door and opened the door, holding it for her. Once they got inside he walked up to the counter and waited in line, looking at the menu. "What would you like?" He asked Zoe.

Ash smiles and grinds up some seasonings and once the noodles were done he took them out and did some fancy cooking stuff and bam! Fancy pasta dish!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 pm

(so do i)

Zack-"I wanted to sugest lessons for yonger kids, teaching them how to ride and take care of horses

Max-"yah it is" he follows her under the tree

Zoe-she smiles "Apple Spice tea"

Luna-she stood back watching him work "wow your a great cook"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5