RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Harry
I keep on walking.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Hope-she keeps walking ontill she catchs Harry's scent, in witch she stops and looks around
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Harry
I keep on walking, and not thinking of seeing anyone or anything.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Hope-she sees him and pads towerd him "hello"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Harry
I looked up and I saw Hope. "Hi."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Hope-"what are you doing here?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Harry
I sighed. "Looking for a home."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Hope-"I see, would you like to join BlueRiver? i mean i'd have to check with the alphas but i'm sure they wouldn't mind"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Harry
I smiled. "Sure. Thank you," I dipped my head.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Hope-"your welcome, I'm Hope by the way"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Harry
"I'm Harry," I say.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Hope-"Nice to meet you, now follows me" she turns and heads towerd the camp
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Harry
I nodded and I followed Hope.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Hope-once they were in camp she walks over to Luna's den "Luna we have some one new here"

Luna-"ok" she carefully gets up and walks out her den and walks over to Harry "Hello, i'm Luna"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Harry
I looked over at Luna and I smile. "Hey Luna," I say, in a flirty way.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:22 pm

SamSam picked some ginger while Alex went hunting.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Alex-he stalks a herd of deer and picking out the weakest one he darts outs and jumps and snapes its neck

Luna-"who are you?" she askes ignoring the flirtyness in his voice
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Harry
"A new wolf in your pack, dear," I say, and I was still flirting with her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:03 pm

When Alexd is done hunting, he carries a deer on his back and puss quickly back to th true burnt territory. It takes about half an hour to get back. He puts the prey down in the den and pass over to Luna, "I found a perfect place" he said quietly, then looked at the brute and smiled, unaware he had been flirting with Luna. He sat down and nodded, "Hello. Another new wolf?" he asked cautiously, glancing at Luna
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Harry
I looked at Alex. "And you are?" I asked, and my flirty side stopped.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Sam looked at Harry and his face darkened. He suddenly looked scarier. "I am Sam, the alpha male" he said, his voice still kind even though there was s note of strictness and annoyance at being disrespected. He lifted His lip abit, showing he wasnt in favor of disrespect nor being looked at like he was.

Sorry, i don't play Alex. When i said he i meant Sam. i see how you would think that though :p
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Oh okay

Harry
"Nice to meet you, Sam. I'm Harry," I say to him with a little head dip and smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Sorry.I just reread that and it sounded harsh.

Sam does his head back, "Nice to meet you harry
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:32 pm

How?

Harry
"Thanks," I say.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 pm

i want talking about your post Dx nvm

Sam nodded, "Welcome to the-" like the others did, his voice caught on the word pack, thinking of all the wolves who had died in the fire. "paxk" he cleared his throat a bit, looking at Harry
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next