RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:26 pm

(its ok)

Luna-she closes her eyes and falls asleep
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm

BlueRiver Forever
Name: Rose
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Siblings:
Personality: Nice, Caring, Loving, Fun to hang with, Protecting, Loyal, Quiet, Shy
History:
Rank Wanted: Lead Hunter or Lead Healer
Parents:
Adoted Pups:
Looks:
BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 2 1162009_202454972498WhiteWolfPor
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm

(Accepted and for now she'll be a hunter)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Thanks

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 pm

(welcome)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Rose
I was walking for a long time and I couldn't find a home. My paws, my eyes, even my head was hurting. I decided to take a break from walking and lay down on the ground. The ground was cold and bare and felt like there was nothing there. I heard birds chirping above, and trees moving with the wind. All was left was me, and the noises I heard around me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:42 pm

In the morning... Sam silently stand and walks out of their den. He growled softly when he saw another wolf on their burnt territory. He had a family now, so he was in protective mode xD. He padded over to the snow white wolf, "May I help you?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Rose
As I was on the ground, I heard some footsteps coming towards me. I was getting scared, but acted naturally and I stand up. I see a wolf, a male wolf, before me. He was big, and I was much smaller. He looked like from a pack while I look like some wolf needed for a bath and need shelter. "Help would be nice," I say shyly to him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Alex-he walks though what was left of the forest serching for some sigh of prey, but saddly after the forest fire the herds had moved on and the smaller creachers had gone or burned
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Sam spoke gentler this time, setting the wolf was in bad shape and obviously meant no harm. "I'm Sam, alpha male of Blue River. If you would like, you can join our...very small pacp. After the firest fire-" his voice caught alittle add he thought of all the wolves that had died-" It's only me, my mate or pups, Alex, Sierra and our healer, Hope left. But we're looking for a new territory and would love to have you join..." He said, then, with a sma4ll grin, added, "We can offer food and water"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 pm

bbl, shower
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm

(ok)

Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Rose
I look up at Sam. His voice was gentle and sweet, and fine was dry and needed help. I brushed out my fur from head to foot, and I could tell that all the dirt and whatnot was out of my fur for good. I didn't want there to still be in there when I was doing other things. This wolf was nice, and so was I, but since I haven't been eating or drinking for some time, this is usually when a wolf gets moody and tired and would need someone for help. Of course until I get it, I will be back to my normal self. "I would love to join your pack. I don't have anywhere to go so it would be nice," I say to Sam with a smile and a little nod. I shaked out my fur again, just to make sure I got everything out. Sometimes there could be leftovers that are in the tougher places where it could be hard to even get them, but I didn't feel anymore dirt on my fur.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 am

Alex-he heads towerd the river and seeing Sam and Rose up ahead he stops "I wounder what going on? and who is that wolf?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am

Rose
I couldn't hear Alex yet so I kept to myself and looked at Sam.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:07 am

Alex-he padds towerd them
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:14 am

Sam nodded, "Then welcome to BlueRiver- ah, theres Alex. Hes Lunas- my mate- brother" he explained. He turned to Alex, any other prey?" he asked, concerned. They had a few elks stored and a few small thinhs but that was it.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 am

Alex-he dipps his head to Rose then turns to Sam "nothing at, not even a hint of a scent trail"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Rose
When I saw Alex, I thought he was going tell me to run off because I didn't know this was pack land. Or at least he could have told me I was allowed to join the pack, and well, Sam did. "Thank you so much for letting me into the pack. Hi Alex," I say to him, as I give him a little smile and I look at him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Sam sighed, "I'm going to look for a new territory, possibly an abandoned one. You should come. If we find any prey, we'll be able to carry moreif it's the two of us." By then, Hope was paying towards them. "Hope, will you introduce Rose to Luna?" he turned back to Rose with a somewhat tired smile, "Rose, this is Hope. You'll probably see Sierra later...I think she's out hunting right now. Our looking for more herbs. Oh- Hopes our healer, by the way. Sorry for leaving so soon, but I must go. Once again, welcome to BlueRiver" he smiled and started to pad off with Alex
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Rose
I nodded, as I looked over at Hope as she was coming up to us. I smiled at her, but I looked pretty shy so I didn't really anything to her. "Nice to meet you Hope," I say eventually, as I give her a smile. As Sam was to leave I mutter,"Bye."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Sierra padded into camp with a smile on her face and a small doe on her back. She tilted her head and flicked her ears when shesaw Rose, but nonetheless the smile stayed on her face. She set the doe down next to the rest of the prey. "Hello...I don't believe we've met" she said curiously. Her amber eyes held sadness along with hope-she was still mourning the loss of all the wolves, and seeing a new wolf reminded her of the old days...before the fire at least. Some of the wolves had just disappeared, and she wanted to believe they'd find their way to the new territory, wherever they would be.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Rose
When I saw Sierra, I smiled, and my eyes were sparkling in the beautiful sun. The sun was shining beautiful, and it was hot, but it made the day seem great. Sierra was a beautiful wolf with beautiful fur and eyes, and she was probably a hunter. I noticed the doe in her mouth and then she put it down. When she noticed me, I could tell she was happy to see me, not the other way around. She seems to be nice because some other wolves could be very rude. But I don't think anyone is rude here. They have all be really nice to me, and I hope they will keep being like that. No wolves should be talked to by a rude wolf. I don't wan to spend my time talking to a rude wolf while I can make friends that like me, and enjoy to hang with me. "I'm new to the pack," I say to her, now, and I give her a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:29 pm

"Well welcome...I'm Sierra, by the way" Sierra replied. He white fur was coated in a later of dirt, but it didn't look bad. "And you are?", she askedkindly. She studied the fae with a warm smile, her amber eyes taking in the nice wolf before her. She quickly padded over to the stream a few yards away and washed her muzzle before shaking her coat and padding back to Roseand sitting. She nodded a hero to Hope before turning her face back to the fae before her.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Rose
I smiled, and I looked up at Sierra with big eyes. My beautiful blue eyes were still sparkling, and I could feel them. They were like diamonds almost, or some kind of gem. I shaked out my fur. I could feel that something wasn't right. Maybe just getting into a new home has some disadvantages, but it does have advantages. "Nice to meet you. I'm Rose," I say, with a smile, then it quickly turns to a laugh. I didn't get why I was laughing. Usually after I talk, I get kinda awkward, and I just look at the wolf like I have nothing else to do.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next