RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN:

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: - Page 2 Empty Re: •~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN:

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Rosie I nodded. "Alright. I'll stay back because it's safe and better for my own good," I say. I agreed with him. Who knows who it was anyways. It could be anyone really. Someone might find out who howled, but it wouldn't be me. I said goodbye to Tyler and then I walked away somewhere to be safe.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: - Page 2 Empty Re: •~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN:

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:23 pm

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: - Page 2 Tumblr_m4eau9iuFS1rwdd3po1_500
I nodded and watched her walk off. The dens were in the area so it would be a safer place.

WB
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Rosie I entered a den and curled up in a big ball. Then I went to sleep.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:43 am

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: - Page 2 14p6pu
Derek came out of the woods, seeing may and tyler his ears perked he grunted and his tail went high. He gave a slight smirk. "Mm a Alpha first one i saw in a 100 miles." He said with a deep tone His teeth showing but only from the smirk. "So this is your territory eh?" He said calmly not going to put up a fight if it aint worth it. "Now? sence i havent seen anyone attack i rather to say. May i join your pack?" he said to the alpha female.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 am

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: - Page 2 Tumblr_m588voSNT41qguebl
I watched as a shadow came out of the woods and I stood taller as I saw Tyler tense up. I then relaxed as I saw it was a wolf. He didn't give a growl or anything so I knew he wasn't trying to cause anything. I trotted down the same ramp and slowly Trotted to the male. We were about a foot apart but close enough to talk normal and hear each other. He had a beautiful black coat and nice teeth. A good hunting body. I gave a small smile and looked at him with my silver and gold eyes. "Yes you may. But can I ask you a few questions before? Just so I know who you are when I start assigning ranks in the pack."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 am

Derek gave a slight nodd and waited for the questions to be told. "Ah yes you may, ill be honest" He said as he had his head high and his tail down showing respect to the Alpha. waiting for the questions he just stood there nicely and calmly not wanting to cause anything. I looked down and then back at the alpha female. Her white coat was pure white which was gorgeous. I'v seen wolves with white pelts but they had grey i'v never seen a pure with wolf. Except for seth my friend.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 am

"Well one what's your name and where did you come from? That's if I may ask that is. You don't have to answer if you don't want you. You will not be pressured into anything in this pack." I say as I never let the smile leave my face. I didn't want to make it look like I was a rude alpha. One that yelled at the members or anything. I wanted to make the pack feel at home but yet at the same time safe from things that can hurt them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 am

He nodded "Im Derek, and i came from Borrow Alaska." I said as i snorted it being winter and such the mist came from my nose. I slowly smiled slightly seeing her smile. So far a good alpha for the pack nice,gorgeous,good sence of attitude. Great alpha i wonder why no one so far left the pack.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 am

"Well its nice to have you here Derek. I'm Maybelle but everyone calls me May. And that's my brother Tyler." I say and nodded to my brother as Tyler smirked alittle and stuck his to the out at me. "He's kinda weird at times but when a fight needs to be stopped against two or so wolves he's the one to help." I say with a smirk and looked at Derek. "If you want I could help you look around."

Theme song for May on our private RP and on here maybe though :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:21 am

Derek, He smirked "Sure why not seems like a beautiful place." I said as i begun to walk toward the Valley. "Why dont we start over there, seems probally the most best." He gave a smirk to her, His blood red eyes shinning at her. I shoke my pelt and smiled I begun to flick my tail and padd toward the valley i stoped and turned around too see if shes fallowing. I saw her come forward so i begun to walk again.

Dereks theme song on the private rp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S1JnJJ2Rbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzDghzyVjk
Both of them [love these songs]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:27 am

I smiled and nodded. "Alright that works for me. Just don't fall or anything." I say an took off into a jog to the small hill that lead into the valley. It was full of trees and a small river. It was beautiful as the last of the leaves fell as the snow was soon to come. I jump into a small rock and looked at him with a smirk and jumped off and slide down the hill. The ground was kinda soft and the hill was steep enough to where you would slide down alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 am

I fallowed her, My paws slide down on the steep hill i begun to slide down and then i went all the down and then triped but got up and shoke my pelt. I howled and flickered my tail. I turned and looked at her. "Is there any rank you have thought to put my in??"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:37 am

I looked at him and nudged him alittle as I head over to the small river. A small bushy trail lead to it. They use to have beautiful red and yellow flowers on it but with the snow and cold coming they dies off. Now all there was is a bush with some small dead flower buds. I looked back at him and nodded. "I thought about either a hunter or a fighter. You look strong enough to take on either roll through so I guess we will have to see how you deal with it all." i said as I stopped infront of it and sat by the tree.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 am

Derek he smiled hearing the two ranks, i loved them both "I like them both. Fighter has been my dream i was alwas the best fighter in my pack. Because i was the strongest and biggest but then my pack died so." He said sadly but then fallowed her and sat by her. He gave her a slight nudge and smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 am

I looked over at him and sorry eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that derek." I say as I softly nudge his neck telling him I was sorry for his lost. "And you can a fighter rank. If you ever want you could always change to a hunter or both. I think we can do that. I'm the alpha and the healer. Mostly cause my mother teached me about erbs and all that." I say and shrugged. "I'm mostly my father inside." I say with a smirk and looked at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:56 am

Derek looked at her "Its fine" He smiled at her and licked her cheek for a thanks for understanding. I looked at the water and glanced at my reflection. smileing i'd turned to her and smiled ""By the way thanks for accepting me. its a honor to joy such a quiet place."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:06 am

I looked down at the water and slowly(Low Mo!) looked up at him as the sun hit me right in the eyes having its mix together in colors. I smiled and nodded. "We are always happy to have a new member in the pack. We can always do with another fighter or hunter." I say with with a smirk and dipped my paw in the water. It wasn't ice cold it was kinda warm. Which would be good for the colder days, just come down here and wash up. That is till its starts to freeze over with I've when the snow falls and covers the water in a soft blacket of ice and snow.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:11 pm

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: - Page 2 F3dwsz
He smiled looking at the water then back over to her "Its alwas good to join a pack who has a nice alpha like you." I gave a slight smirk toward her and licked her cheek. "Thanks for the rank, I really appreciate it."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:18 pm

I smiled and looked at him. "It's no problem Derek. You never know. If you do a great job you might become a delta or something. But it all depends on how the other new members act though." I say and stood up and nudged him alittle and Troted over another hill that lead to a color group of water. It was mixed with a darker blue color since the water was shallow it reflected colors off the bottom where the rocks were.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Derek, being a higher rank would probally be more serious being fighter and hunter i had to get my body more built. I smiled 'Im going to go hunt maybe fight of intruders. Its my job" He said as he leaped off his legs and ran off into the woods. The ground was hard to get through from the snow i leaped over the snow like a fox to get over better. I smelt an elk herd in our hunting land in a intruder. I bared my teeth smelling it was a brute i leaped over and saw the brute eating an elk on the packs land. I snaped and sprinted at him and slamed into his side biteing his side and snarling. The brute grabed my side and yanked me off i lunged at him geting ahold of his jaw i swung him around.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 pm

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: - Page 2 Tumblr_m4eau9iuFS1rwdd3po1_500
I watch from a distance as Derek attacked the brute. I only saw cause I heard snarling and wondered what was going on. I have a small smile as I watched him attack. He was a good hunter and a good fighter. It's no wonder why May have him the ranks. But he will need to practice to build muscle when it comes to more then just one wolf. Which mean I'll need to train him alittle. That's if he wants to be trained I mean.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:34 pm

I snarled backing off a bit for the strawny wolf to attack the brute forced his body on me. I felt power over i wont let that happen. I snarled and grabed the wolves neck and slamed him into a tree as blood drawn from the wolves side i got onto my hind legs and put my paws on his shoulders and grabed his neck and pushed my paws back and i pulled his neck. Useing all my force i begun to tear off his skin on his neck haveing the wolf yelp and cry. I through him to the ground it wasnt worth it to kill that mutt. "GET OUT OFF HERE AND DONT RETURN!" I said with a mean tone and a deep voice.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:42 pm

I smirked and watched the wolf take off. I walked up to him and smiled. "Good job man." I say and looked at her and looked at the left over blood.

WB
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:45 pm

He heard someone talk he turned around fast his teeth bared he saw it was Tyler he smiled. "ha thanks i could of done better but hes too small i could of killed him with a snap of a neck." I chuckled and looked at my mist in my necklace tube it was blood red so i still had alot of energy and i was healthy.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:56 pm

I laughed and looked at the dead elk. "By the size of the brute it liked like a female from far away. Even though the male was kinda almost an adult. That's just sad." I say and smirked. "Wanna go head out hunting. Winter is coming so we could stock up."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next