RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN:

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Empty •~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN:

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:33 pm

DEATH VALLEY

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Red_sky_by_ladynecroxia-d5m5stm
Story: As the sun slowly went down you walked along on a trail. It was lighten up by the light of the red sky. But you always worried what was behind you since the valley was called Death Valley even though barley any deaths happened. It was allied that by the colo of the sky as the run came up and went down. Even in the afternoon the sky was tinted a blood red behind the clouds. As you followed along the trail you saw a White figure infront of you standing sideways on a trail. It gave you a small smirk and with a flick of the tail she turned and slipped through tree lines into an open meadow. You watched her jump up into the tallest rock and sit down and by how she stood you could tell she was alpha. Would you stay and be part of the pack or leave and be a loner?

Rules:- Fighting in OOC: Their will be no fighting. You get three warnings and if you don't listen you will be kicked out of the RP
-Posts: Please Atleast SIX SENTENCES! I want this to be advanced
-Anger Issues: Do not start yelling and swearing if someone asks you to do something or if someone you like dates someone else.
-Crushing: Their will be no crushing on ur own people and their will be no crushing one someone you see walk past you.
-Sad Charrie: If you wolf is sad or upset DON'T KILL THEM! Yes they can die from age or to much blood lose but don't kill your own wolf just cause no one wants to mate with them. There's always another year!
-Sex: This will be fade to black. Once u take off the clothes it's fade to black!
-Powers: Their will be no over powering in this RP or animals having powers!
-Drama: Drama is good but to much will make other mad and annoyed and will cause drama that can hurt a lot of people so watch what you do.
-Having fun: Have fun in this RP I don't want it to be boring

Skelly:
~Birth Info~
Name:
Nickname:
Siblings:
~Pack Life~
Rank Wanted:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
~Past and Now~
History:
Personality:
~Looks~
Birthmarks:
Scars:
Eyes:
Looks:

Ranks:
Alpha Female: May
Alpha Male:
Alpha's Pups:
----
Beta Male: Tyler
Beta Female:
Betas Pups:
------
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Deltas Pups:
-------
Omegas:
------
Lead Fighter/Warrior: Tyler
Fighters: Derek
-----
Lead Hunter:
Hunters:
-----
Pup-Sitters;
Pups:
-----
Healers:May

Wolf Talk:
Ears forward + Bite muzzle + Growling = I am your Alpha!
Stiff Legged + Ears pulled back upward + Tall + Tail high = Do you dare disrespect me?
Ears forward + Bares teeth + Tail straight out = Respect your Alpha!
Snaps air + Bite side + Head below shoulders = Get out of here!
Stands over submissive wolf + Snarling + Tail high = I’ll put you in your place, do you want to be an omega?
Pushing on shoulders with paws + Growling + Snapping = Submit now!
Bares teeth + Glares at = Im not in the mood right now, Leave me alone!

Submissive

Ears pulled back + Whining + Tail low = Im sorry! Please forgive me!
Ears pulled back + Whimpering + Tail tucked + Looking away or on ground = I mean no harm
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Whining = Fear
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Lick Alpha’s chin = You are my Alpha
Ears flat against head + Roll on back exposing neck/belly + Tail tucked = I give up! You are my alpha or Im sorry!
Bows head = Respect

Threats

Lowers head + Snarls = I’m warning you! / Last chance!
Snarls / Bares teeth = Get away!
Snarls + Bristles + Bares teeth = Back off!
Lunges = I will attack!
Backs away + Growls = I’ll get you later
Ears back + Tail tucked + growling low = Scared or get away!
Snaps at air = This is your neck/leg!

Social

Lick constantly = Grooming
Lick chin = Hey
Lick cheek / Nuzzle = Comfort or Its ok
Touch noses / nuzzle = Hello
Play bow + Yipping = Lets play!
Tackle/Glomp = Dog pile! or Play fight!
Tackle + nip anywhere on body = Lets play fight!
Paws face = Your silly
Play bow + bounds away = Can’t catch me!
Nip on nose = I win!
Roll on back = I give up!
Flick ears = Unsure
Marks territory/area = This is mine now

Love

.♥. Licks chin = I like you .ღ.
.♥. Licks cheek= You’re cute .ღ.
.♥. Licks ear + forehead = Will you be my mate? .ღ.
.♥. Licks nose = u are mine love .ღ.
.♥. Licks neck = We belong together .ღ.
.♥. Licks back = Stay with me .ღ.
.♥. Licks tail = Im ready to mate .ღ.
.♥. Licks paw = Im sorry/Dont go .ღ.
.♥. Lick constantly = Grooming /I love you so much .ღ.
.♥. Rubs tail under chin = Flirty .ღ.
.♥. Rubs body against = You are mine now .ღ.
.♥. Lick forehead + face = I need you forever .ღ.
.♥. Nip neck + lick shoulder = I need you now .ღ.
.♥. Lick on the belly = Im ready for pups or I want pups .ღ.
.♥. Nuzzle = Comfort .ღ.
.♥. Twine tails = Be mine .ღ.
.♥. Lays head on back = Dont forget that you are mine .ღ.
.♥. Look into each others’ eyes = I think I’m falling for you .ღ

The Valley:
•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: 220px-Glacier_park1
•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: 284px-1_jiuzhaigou_valley_national_park_wu_hua_hai
•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: 7c811525eeee74948987c261da326acf

My Wolves:
~Birth Info~
Name: Maybell
Nickname: May
Siblings: Tyler
~Pack Life~
Rank Wanted: Alpha/Healer
Crush: None
Mate: Nope
Pups: Nope
~Past and Now~
History: -----
Personality: -----
~Looks~
Birthmarks: Black line down her spine
Scars: On her shoulder and bite scar on her neck
Eyes: Silver/Gold eyes
Looks: •~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Tumblr_mazk2mkEYJ1r1epqa

~Birth Info~
Name: Tyler
Nickname. Ty
Siblings: May
~Pack Life~
Rank Wanted: Beta/Lead Fighter
Crush: Nope
Mate: Nope
Pups: None
~Past and Now~
History: -----
Personality: -----
~Looks~
Birthmarks: Messy X on his hind leg
Scars: One above his left eye
Eyes: Bright green
Looks: •~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Tumblr_lx49tjZgkQ1r9rz75o1_500

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Empty Re: •~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN:

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:49 pm

OPEN!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Empty Re: •~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN:

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Anyone?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 pm

I guess no one Sad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:09 pm

~Birth Info~
Name: Rosie
Nickname: Rose or Rosie is just fine
Siblings: None
~Pack Life~
Rank Wanted: Delta Female
Mate: None
~Past and Now~
History: Ugh don't want to go over it again :P
Personality: She's sweet and kind, and a good person, but at times she can be quiet and shy.
~Looks~
Birthmarks: None
Scars: None
Eyes: Brown
Looks:
•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: WhiteWolf05WithBorders

~Birth Info~
Name: Harry
Nickname: Harry or Hazza
Siblings: None
~Pack Life~
Rank Wanted: Lead Fighter
Mate: None
~Past and Now~
History: ...
Personality: He is sweet and flirty, and he's protective over the ones he loves.
~Looks~
Birthmarks: None
Scars: A few on his body
Eyes: Hazel
Looks:
•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: 1232470890_1126_full
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Accepted :)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Thanks. Sorry that the first picture is too big. I didn't have time last night to fix it.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 pm

It's fine. You wanna start with just walking though the woods seeing a white shadow leading you into the meadow? Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Alright. :)
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:53 pm

6 sentences :p lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:03 pm

kk

Rosie I was walking through the woods, and it was cold. All I had was my fur and nothing else to warm me. I passed boring trees and plants, but no food. Where was the food tonight? I was starving. All I had today was a deer, and that was my breakfast. I had no home and that was part of it as well. I was trying my best to find a new home, but so far, no luck. I passed a huge rock and I looked back at it so I knew to come back to it if I need to. I kept walking and walking. I could hear my stomach and I knew it was hungry. I still couldn't find any food and I was angry at myself. I looked at the sky and the birds chirping above. They were beautiful creatures and I wish I could fly like them. I stopped for a second as I saw a white shadow in front of me. I didn't know what to think of it, but I walked up to it slowly. I thought someone, maybe a human, was doing this. Making me get into their trap and kill me. But no. I kept following and following it until I was at a meadow.

Harry I stopped by the river to drink some water and dry off. It was a beautiful day to swim, and go into the water, and it's one of my favorite activities. I walked into the water and it was icy cold. It didn't bother me like other things did, so I went even farther into the water. I went under the water for a second, then I put my head up. I was soaked and I was glad because it was hot, and would warm me up. I saw some fish around and I started to hunt and try to catch some. No luck because I was wet. Then I tried again. I got one and I swallowed it in a whole. It was delicious and I kept splashing water around to head over to where the other fish lay. I caught it and then ate that one as well.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm

May
As I lead the female to the meadow I Troted up to the alpha rock and walked oil the curling like slide to the top of the rock. I look down at the female and smiled as I sat down on the rock and nodded to the female. "I see your more following then most wolves. Normally some take off but come back to see what it was. But I see your more wondering then the others. That's good. It will help you with a rank soon." I say with a smile and layed down on the edge. "Do you have a pank young one?" I asked her in a sweet tone in my voice I didn't wan to scare the female. I wasn't a mean alpha.

Nice posts :)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks. :)

Rosie I looked up to see May there standing. It scared me for a second, but her tone made me feel a little better. I sighed, as I started to reply to her. "I was hungry, but I do wonder most of the time," I say, as I smile a bit. I was a little shy to talk to her, but she seems really nice and friendly. I replied again,"I don't have a pack." I used to though, but she didn't need to know that information. I liked her and since she was an Alpha it will be good for me to talk to her and get to know her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

May
I smiled and nodded. "I understand. Well you may join this pack. But you must follow my rules. If you don't you will be kicked out of this pack. There's enough food here for many wolves and we bring in Atleast two to three deer a day. Two to eat now and one to store in the food den for when winter comes. Winter is near so me just start getting ready." I say with a smile and stood up and gave a small howl as Tyler name trotting out from behind the rock. "This is Tyler my brother. He's the Beta. He will take over if I leave or die..." I say and nodded to Tyler Ben looked back at the female. "Can I ask your name young one?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Rosie I nodded. I always followed the rules and I know that I was a good listener as well. I listened closely to every word May said. I was glad she was letting me in the pack. "Thank you. I would love to join your pack." I looked over at Tyler who was standing next to May. "Rosie. Yours?" I asked him. I looked at him for some time. He was cute, and he was only the Beta.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Tyler
"I'm Tyler also known as Ty to my friends. And this is Maybell but everyone calls her May." I say with a smile and looked at May. She had the white fur and the mixed eyes which were nice she the light reflected off them. I then looked back at Rosie. "It's nice to have you in the pack. It's nice to have more members in the pack instead of having the same old friends to talk to." I say and nudge May alittle and smirked and then trotted off the rock and to the ground.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Rosie I smiled up at Tyler. He also seem like a nice guy like May. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of fun in this pack. It's always good to make new friends," I say, as I watch Tyler walk away. That left me with May, who was just standing there. I smiled at her, but I looked back at Tyler for a little until I couldn't see him any longer.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:49 am

~Birth Info~
Name:Derek
Nickname:Derek?
Siblings:Clint Saphire [but they died]
~Pack Life~
Rank Wanted:Fighter. Maybe Alpha but nah
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

~Past and Now~
History: Derek has a kind of down history he was born on September 11, 2007 He was the biggest pup out of his litter. When he was first born he was born out of litter of 6 3 died leaving only him and his brother and sister. His brother 'Clint' and sister 'Sapphire' Derek was pro bally the nicest pup in the family always with a smile on his face catching baby bunnies for his mom or squirrels for his mother and father. His father was a pushy and bossy person too Derek always pushing him around and giving him orders. Derek forgot about all the bad things his dad did to him over the years. Sapphire died from getting a disease during winter Derek didn't really talk or trust anyone after that even though he did trust a couple people but lost his trust for them fast. He has his parents and his brother and a couple other people. Derek use to have a huge crush on a girl named Olivia same age and such always catch ed food for her tried to impress her. His first love turned him down in a heart beat calling him to sweet wanting a bad boy. Derek didn't understand in till he grew up into a teen when everything went down hill into the hell rang. There was always that other family which hated us and we hated them. Niger a total coward and a jerk to Derek picking on Derek and threading to kill Derek's brother. Niger's dad and Derek's dad were friends but the rest of us hated them. That's how Derek's dad died that very month Derek was minding his own business in till one scream caught Derek's eye and ears and looked were he saw his Derek hanging from a cliff on the mountains were we hunted. drip by drip from Derek's dads neck. streaming down his body that's when Derek lost all his trust for people. Older Derek got the more he grew up and got more mature about people. His mom and his brother is all he had he didn't know if he wanted to trust people or not. But he decided not to after all. Derek grew up to be a very mature and a gentleman to females and brutes. Derek remembers all these horrible things happening down in north Alaska were theres barely any people and just burned down and snowy climates. Derek happends to only member where these things happend at not when not who did it just where it happend. Derek lost his memory from geting into a fight and geting slamed into the ground well his head was slammed into the ground. He turned out to forget everything that happend and desided to move on from the past and focuse on his future.
Personality:Derek is one polite brute very social and outgoing he has alot of up and downs in his personality which he has alot of mood swings. Times he can be a Charming and thankful guy then the next he'll be selfish and negative which hardly happens. Derek is a brave strong brute willing to go with the flow and take a bullet for the wolf who most deserved to be saved. Derek is one charming and loving guy he loves pups and any kind of wolf he loves to aspire the pups to grow up to be the brave wolves his parents want them to be. Derek is loyal and aware of any fights or intruders. He's very adventurous willing to go out a hunt or track down any bad scents to see what kind of things it is. You can trust Derek with anything he's a very trustworthy and honest wolf. He's generous and very caring guy not caring what person it is he will be nice to them whether they deserved it or not. Derek isn't really still the nicest guy in the world he can be a total unapproachable wolf. He has to have his free time get away from wolves sometimes.
~Looks~
Birthmarks:No
Scars:Across eye and across side.
Eyes: Blood Red
Looks:
•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: 14p6pu
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:08 am

Accepted. And I'll reply later Rose
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Derek, the loner walked along the grassy field minding his own buisness intill he steped into a territory his ears went back his tail raised he slowly bared his teeth for any attacking wolves. Nothing brings down him not even a alpha he wouldnt let a alpha bring him down even if they demanded it. He just kept slowly walking his even vision was black and white and red. He sniffed the air blind in one eye wasnt the best thing in the world to have. He howled.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:13 pm

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Tumblr_m588voSNT41qguebl
My focus was taken off Rose as I heard a howl brake through the air over the woods. My ears went up as I stood up as I threw my head back into a powerful howl. When I stopped I lowered my head into the direction of the bowl as Tyler came back out with some of his wolf friends watching into the woods. You never really knew who or what could come out of these woods. You always have to be prepared for the worse.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Rosie I heard the howl and I got scared for a second. They were pretty loud howls, but I looked around to see where or who was making it. I shook my pelt and I looked over at May, and then Tyler, who came back. I had no idea what was happening, but I walked away. I wanted to find where the noise was coming from.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 pm

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Tumblr_m4eau9iuFS1rwdd3po1_500
I snarled alittle and took off and stood right infront of Rose. "I wouldn't if I was you. You never know what is in these woods. For all you know it could be a hunter using a fake wolf call. Trust me I know." I say and looked at her. "You might wanna stay in this area. We don't need you dieing right when you joined the pack." I looked at the woods on a small trail then looked back at her with my bright green eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Rosie I stopped right in front of Tyler and I almost fell down. I nodded, but I still wanted to see who was howling. "I just wanted to see who was howling. It was loud," I told him, as I looked at him. He was indeed a handsome wolf and he says the truth. I shouldn't go out there by myself and risk myself getting killed if it was something bad.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:05 pm

•~Death Valley~• The Red Sky Valley :OPEN: Tumblr_m4eau9iuFS1rwdd3po1_500
"It's more then likely a wolf or a hunter. If its a wolf it will smell the scent marks that May and I layed down and follow it if it's a loner. If its a hunter it will wait for you to risk your life just to check out what the wolf bowl was went for. I wouldn't be surprised if its a male. Female howls arnt that deep." I say and backed up from her alittle and shook out my pelt.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next