RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

+2
-Wolf-Girl-
Linzwithout007
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  Empty The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Introduction
Heartbroken
Somehow or another, you ended up here, in Chicago. The big city able to drown the pain in your best from failed love. Wether it lasted long or not, you were heartbroken in the end. Moving from wherever your from, you came here to become something and avoid seeing the one who broke your heart. Chicago has thousands of possibilities that can benefit you. The city's a big place though, will you be lost in the crowd? Overlooked? Will you find somebody else that you can love like before, or even more? Or are you too afraid to be broken again?

Heartbreakers
Chicago, perfect for your wild antics and parties. Clubbing and drinking every night, pretty women and attractive guys. Everything's perfect, but is it really? Are you gonna keep up your lifestyle? What happens if you find that somebody? Will you break their heart like so many before?

Skelly
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Crush:
Heartbroken or heartbreaker?
Bf/Gf:
History:
Looks:

Charries on next post
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  Empty Re: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Name: Brody Liam Payne
Nickname: Brody is alright
Personality: I'm amazingly flirty, with a habit of saying the most straightforward things sometimes. I'm a bit of a romantic, but that doesn't mean I fall in love with every girl I see. I suppose I've always had a habit of doing anything athletic, but that's just me. I'm sweet sometimes, and always respectful with women. Sarcasm is a given when I'm angry or annoyed, usually drunk women bring that out in me. 
Crush: I don't do crushes, but I like all kinds of women
Heartbroken or heartbreaker? I don't prefer labels, but I guess heartbreaker
Bf/Gf: Not as of right now
History: I was born in Houston, but I'm not your average cowboy type at all. I'm not even the slightest bit like a cowboy. My mom left when I was six, and my party animal of a father raised me. Of course, I've been around women since I was that age and my father was nothing but respectful. He wasn't a dirtbag like most drunks. He was quite enjoyable. Women seemed to love him but he told me that he never loved anyone besides my mother. He just let her slip away, and I vowed if I ever met the right one I'd never make the same mistake.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Name: Samuel Williams
Nickname: Sam, Sammy
Personality: He's a rather sweet guy, too sweet for some. His heart is worn on his sleeve but he's not shy to be flirty and social, especially with attractive girls. He's not exactly ideal for parties or anything like that, but for cuddling, snuggling, romance, and spontaneous actions. He thinks of himself as funny but he tends to keep it on the down low. Guess the rest is yours to figure out. 
Crush: not as of right now
Heartbreaker or heartbroken? Heartbroken 
Bf/Gf: just out of a rather serious relationship
History: well, for starters, he was born and raised in Tallahassee. He'd always been the sweet guy type, and women took advantage of him because of it. He hadn't really had any serious relationships until he met his recently ex girlfriend, Melissa. They met freshman year and what started as a hook up and up being a relationship. After graduating from high school, they were supposed to go to college together but when he went to her dorm, seeing as how their school year started earlier than his own, he found her with another college kid. Guess that was a different way to end a relationship. Of course, he confronted her about it and asked her to work on it but she said it hadn't been the first time and he had gotten boring after freshman year. He decided college in Chicago was better than Florida and moved. Now he lives in the apartments in town still going to college. 
Looks:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  Empty Re: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Syann Jamie Creao || Kodiak Matthew Creao

Name: Shyann Jamie Creao || Kodiak Matthew Creao
Nickname: Shyann? || Kodi
Personality: She is the shy girl. She's done with guys who break her heart, and done with expressing her feelings to people she knows don't care... || He is the kind of guy who loves to party. But he was surprisingly the heartbroken. So many girls have dumped him after a week...
Crush: None || None
Heartbroken or heartbreaker? Heartbroken. || Surprisingly... Heartbroken
Bf/Gf: None || None
History: She was abused as a kid... Her mother died when she was young, and she just wants someone she can love and not just a one-night-stand... || Same as his sister...
Looks:
Shyann:
The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  700105-bigthumbnail
Kodii:
The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  Tumblr_lti45oZKKc1r4d0fso1_400_large

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Accepted :)
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Yay :) Thank you :D
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Name: Mallory Fallon Jones || Johnathan Christopher Wayland
Nickname: Fallon || Jace
Personality: Party hard girl, very outgoing. Country girl with an accent. Short temper, and a tongue of flames. || Laid back and very "go with the flow" type guy, but because of this, girls tend to step all over him. Doesnt choose to fight, but will when needed.
Crush: HA! Your funny. || No one yet
Heartbroken or heartbreaker?: HeartBreaker || HeartBroken
Bf/Gf: No || No..
History: Raised as a preachers daughter in a small Florida redneck town. Ran away when she was 17. || Raised in Atlanta, Georgia, moved last year. Was on a baseball scholarship, but lost it due to arm injury.
Looks: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  1213894250IcR5qL1

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  432312_10150550875650186_648770185_9246472_1218658548_n
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 pm

I'll be working on the first post now.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Just made a guy :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:30 pm

:))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Brody: His new home, rathe large in his opinion, was hidden by forest. Seein as how his house was close to thirty minutes from town, there was a lot of dense forest to give privacy. As for the physical appearance of his home, it had a large front porch made of by hand obviously. The house was built with chisled rock and gray brick. Upstairs, there was a balcony that wrapped around the entire house. Made of the same wood the front porch was made of. Inside, there were four rooms and two bathrooms. One downstairs, small and cozy, probably for a child or something along the lines. Upstairs, there were three bedrooms. All of them had a slidig glass door to get onto the porch. One room however, had a window as long as a wall on one side that let light shine in. He decided ahead of time that was his room. He had gotten a job in town just to afford the rent on this place and wasn't quite happy about it. Stiff suit types, that's who he had to work with. Soon enough though, he's gonna build his own company. He just knew it. Wether it be mechanics or computer programming. He was going to do it.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Shyann

"Shyann! Get down here now!" Her foster-mother called her from downstairs. She groaned as her mother was forcing her to get up, and get out of her bed. She got up, and changed cloths. Changing out of her pjs, and into jeans, and a light blue tee-shirt. She put on her neon green socks, (her favorite pair) and walked down stairs. She could feel the cold tile even through her socks. She walked down stairs. Her foster-mother began to bark at her. Over the years, she had learned to ignore it. She grabbed a fruit bar from the counter, and walked out the door. Outside, she put on her sneakers, and began to walk. She wondered through the forest that was about a 15 minute walk from her house. This was her regular routine. She wondered through the trees, until she found her favorite tree. The tree was the biggest one there. The branches thick enough to sleep on. She smiled, as she climbed the tree. Stepping carefully up on each branch. She sat on her usual branch, a little further then the middle of the tree, and sat down, leaning against the trunk. She listened to the sound of the birds, as they sang their morning songs. She began to hum along. When they stopped, she sang a short tune, and each bird repeated it. She smiled, and continued to sing to the birds, as they continued to repeat her tunes.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:14 am

Sam: His apartment was rather large for a place in Chicago. His parents had sent him along with some money, understanding that he had gone through something rather horrible. He moved in his things on a uhaul truck, including his couch, dresser, large bed, and television. Enough to get him by while he was bored here. Seeing as how he was boring anyway, by Melissa's standards. Now that everything was moved in and everything was taken care of with his apartment, he took a quick shower. Once he finished, he wiped the mirror clean and stared into his own sky blue eyes. He was curious to why his eyes always seemed to change shades of blue. Deep dark blue sometimes and then the next moment they could be such a light blue it made women weak in the knees. He rather liked that reaction. Dressing in his navy blue v-neck and dark blue jeans, faded slightly around the knees, he tugged on his white Nike hightops and walked out of his apartment. He had to go shopping, for food to feed himself obviously. He had a nice amount of cash flow anyway, and wouldn't be in his apartment much because of school. College demanded his time more than Melissa ever did. Maybe because she was spending time with othe guys? Possibly.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Shyann

She tried to ignore the image of her foster-mother screaming in her face, and her foster-father going to beat her. She shook off the image, and looked up into the height of the tree. She stared through the cracks that showed the blue shy, though the tiny slits of branched in the tree. She smiled as a mother bird fed her babies. The wind blew her red hair around and around, she looked up on last time into the tree, and the sun shown through a crack in the branches, and hit her face gently. She smiled, and let the warmth of the sun sink in. She wondered what she would do, other then this, today. Maybe she will try and find out who lives in that house on the other side of the woods. Or maybe she'll go shopping. Or maybe, she'll just sit here, all day, and avoid her foster parents. Any idea sounded good to Shyann.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Brody: Grabbing his keys, he walked outside and to his 68 Comaro. It had some sort of an oil leak and the sooner he go to fixed the better. Of course, he dressed into some old cargo shorts and saved a shirt by not wearing one before going out to his car and hopping into the driver seat. It sounded great as soon as he started it, with a loud road at first then settled for a soft purr. When he popped the hood though, he couldn't find the leak. Looking under the car when he bent down, he saw the drops of oil coming down but it was hard to tell where. He cranked the comaro off the ground and crawled underneath with a wrench looking for where it was leaking. Good thing he didn't wear a shirt, he ended up get oil all over himself with one crank to the wrench on a bolt. Fantastic. Now he had to shower.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Name: Damian Davolta
Nickname:
Personality:First things first, damian wont fall in love at first site he's not a idiot he's very wise. He isn happy with the species he is, He has anger issues and intemps to bring it on anything that bothers him or anoyys. He hates Shallow water and enjoys the deep open dangerous ocean. He likes to be left alone he likes to flirt but only people who are chill not hyper. He is like that mysterious guy who hangs around people He's a good guy he LOVES skrillex/dubstep anything with a amazing beat as such as Rock. He loves to hang with Girls specially those girls who laugh and hug him every now and then like a bestfriend.
Crush:No
Heartbroken or heartbreaker? HeartBroken
Bf/Gf: No
History:
Looks:
The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  63w2rs
The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  2py0o46

Name: Jamie Davolta
Nickname:
Personality: Jamie is a true sweetheart she isnt very talkative she is 100% sensitive but very outgoing with her friends. Shes around her brother alot because her brother alwas got her back. Jamie is antisocial and she has a bad case of Eczema but only in the winter and on hot hot hot summers days. Other wise she very smart intelligant and wise she knows what shes doing but attends not to show it.
Crush:No
Heartbroken or heartbreaker?HeartBroken
Bf/Gf: No
History:
Looks:
The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  2aj2rlu
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Shyann

The loud roar of the car shook her out of her though. She looked in the direction of the roar.. It's that house, that house that at the edge of the woods..... and as the car began to purr, she listened closely.
"67' Comaro..? Maybe 68'.." She thought out loud. She wanted to find out, she wanted to see who lived over there... She carefully climbed down from her tree, and began to walk in the direction of the purr.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Brody: He crawled out from under the car and cursed under his breath as the car shut off. The lack of oil obviously taking its effect. His hands brushed some of the oil from his skin but it didn't quite work as well as he wanted. Now he was rather brown and gross on the chest, as well as his hands. Thank goodness none of the girls could see him now. He walked to the side of his new house and grabbed the garden hose, turned it on, and started spraying his hands with it. He wouldnt spray his chest with it, that was just a bigger mess waiting to happen. The water would spray up and hit him in the face and the oil would get down and into his cargo shorts. He turned the hose off and sighed. Might as well get the car fixed while he was dirty though. Walking back to the car, he crawled back under and started to work again.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Shyann

After she had made her way to the edge of the woods, she looked out into the drive way of the home. There was a Comaro parked there... But she still couldn't tell the year by just staring at it. She carefully and quietly stepped out into the light. Tucking her red hair behind her ear as she did. She took one step at a time, closer and closer to the car. When the purr shut off, she gasped, and dropped to the ground. When she saw someone walking away, she studied him. A dark fellow, with a built body... She stayed down. As the male returned, she saw that he was not dark skinned, but only covered in oil. She carefully sat up, into a criss-cross position, and watched quietly.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Bump? :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Brody: Figuring he needed to get some new parts just to fix it, he crawled our from under that car and cursed under his breath. That was a nice walk to town. He grabbed a towel from the backseat of the comaro, that he used TiVo to the beach and wiped he oil from his chest. He'd just have to get a new towel. It was rather ugly anyway. As for a shirt, he'd just have to go inside and get one.
Once he was inside, he walked straight to his room and rummaged around his dresser until he found a simple tank top. Black of course, just in case he decided to work in it after getting the parts. He needed his car, especially for his ongoing nightlife. Girls really dig muscle cars, or the girls he attracted seemed to.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Shyann

She watched as he got out from under his car. She smiled, and stood up to her feet. She wanted to see the car. She wanted to see his muscle car. She sighed lightly, and began to walk over to the Comaro. As he went inside, she got closer. She walked to the car, and ran her hand along the drivers side of the car. She smirked. It was a nice car. She was used to running and hiding from people. She was very socially awkward, and wasn't afraid to show it.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Brody: Walking down his steps, he was surprised by the sight of a girl at his car through one of the windows. When he got outside, he shut the door quietly and crossed his arms over his chest with a charming smile playing on his lips. "Comaro, 1968 to be quite precise" Sure, it broke the silence, but he didn't know this girl. T never hurt to get aqquainted in his opinion though, look at all the girls he's met over the years and how jut getting acquainted worked. He approached the car and got into the driver side, calling out a fair warning for her to watch her fingers before poppin the hood. Of course, he was going to show off his masterpiece. It took a lot of effort, nothing to be modest about. He pulled the hood up and put the hook in place to hold it up before letting his gaze return to her. "You can touch if you want."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Shyann

She jumped at his voice. She was the kind of girl who always loved cars, but always ran away when it came to talking to a stranger. She felt awkward how she just watched him work on his car from a distance. How the sound of the purr attracted her form the woods. She sighed awkwardly, and looked at him.
"68.." She repeated with a smirk. "I knew it." She said and laughed to herself. She walked over to his side, to take a look under the hood. What a car. She thought. Smiling. She leaned into the car, looking at the engine.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Brody: He turned around and leaned back against the car, looking at her instead. She was gorgeous of course, if not he wouldn't have really given her a second look. Her red hair was his favorite thing about her. Redheads just seemed to attract him. The usual freckles, greenish hazel like eyes, and sweet dispositions. What more could a guy want? He adverted his gaze over his shoulder back to the engine, admiring his handiwork again. "Once I get it fixed, you obviously know where I live, so don't be afraid to drop by and I'll take it out for a test drive with you." Perfect moment to introduce himself. "Names Brody. You are? Let me guess.... Gorgeous?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next