RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me ad Britt ;)

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me ad Britt ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Me ad Britt ;)

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 am

Derek

"Hmm Beef Jerky, you just became the awsomest person ever" He smirked and kept his eyes on the road
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 am

Naomi: "well I probly am the most awesome person now. maybe the only one." i grinned and giggled "So how far is this hut?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:06 am

Derek

"It's alittle far were still in the city,..area part of california" He looked back at her then the road
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:13 am

Naomi: "ahh ok. How long though? an hour? Half an hour? if its longer, im napping. As you can see, I havent gotten any sleep.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:15 am

Derek

"Me Neither, Its almost sun set so you take your nap and when you wake up its my turn to sleep so you'll drive, If you need a way to te woods look at the map" He smiled yawning big as he rubed his eyes glareing at the road
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:27 am

Naomi: nodded "Alright, thanks allot." i shot him a small smile and pulled the lever to make me lean back. I then relxed and soon fell asleep, finally. Getting something good for once, well... other then finding derek. (skippy time......) As I slept, I felt a hand gently shaking me awake, we had stopped moving and I started to wake up. Ywaning, I streched and looked at derek "Alright, switching time im guessing?" I got up and got out, switching places with him and getting into the drivers seat and closed the door "Have a nice nap, Derek." as soon as he closed the door and leaned back, I started driving, looking at the map, I nodded and started driving. My aqua eyes sparkling in the slight sunset-dark sky. After a while of driving which was like 30-40 minutes, we came to the hut. Looking around there was nothing. I then parked in front of the hut and looked over at derek. He looked so peaceful sleeping.. too bad I had to wake him "Derek?" I gently shook him "we're here"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

sorry took so long

Last edited by +Razor Blade+ on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

Derek

He stoped and hoped out o the car yawning and streaching, i walked around the car and hoped into the passenger seat, i smiled and leaned back and passed out. i had my hand behind my head and one arm across my chest. I slept peacefully intill i got shoke to wake up like 40 minutes later. I raised my head my eyes squinted. i hoped out of the car and have a gun in my hand incase any zombies were around, i also had a little bag with my clothes in it. i had a rule book with things i do to survive. 2.)travel light. i alwas travel light with my car so i don't have much to have. sence my house was burned down with zombies. I looked over at Naomi and smiled "Alright, got any clothes because were not going to have like a bunch of suitcases. alwas travel light" He new she was travel light. he thought he was talking to much so he begun to tell himself to not talk so much. he looked down and up at her. He walked to the hut with the food and waters. i set the waters into the fridge and food into the cabnets. it was a nice place for a hut. There was a bed and a couch, he let her have a bed and he'll have a couch. he sat down and streached "I guess we could lock up and go to bed"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:11 am

Naomi: I nodded "ahuh, I do have some clothes" I helpped him bring things in "Tommrow we should go to that city and grab the food in there. Im surprised no one spotted it" I put my bag down and closed the door, locking it I checked the windows and the back door. I looked back at Derek "you can sleep. I feel fine for now." this is where we will be able to live without much zombies.. Walking over, I ruffled his hair "I guess I'll keep watch as you sleep." I shrugged and then grabed a few bandages and peroxcide. Walking to the bathroom, I took care of my cuts.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Derek

He smiled and alittle smirk risein he ploped on the couch and passed ou
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Naomi: as I finished my wrappings onto my wounds, I then heard crying and wincing a the door. Walking out I wlked to the door and unlocked it, a gun in my hands. As I opened it, a puppy ran in and I closed the door "aww.." I whispered. I picked her up "no wounds, thats good little one" she was dirty. Also shaking "its ok, you're safe here." walking to the bathroom, I set her in the sink and stated to wash her up. She was just the cutest thing! (a german sheapard? or a lab? I say GS.) Her little ears and her cute brown eyes. Grabbing a towl, I dried her up "You'll be treated like a princess. How does that name sound?" she barked and wagged her tail
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Derek

Right when i heard a dog bark, i fell off the couch i looked seeing a dog. i looked slowly geting up "What is that dog doing here...." i didnt know if it was okay zombie etc. i was not going to get bite and turn. i got up and glared at him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Naomi: I looked at Derek and held the pup close to me "She isnt infected, I checked her, and if she was, she would have bit me by now. The only biting she would do is teething. Poor little thing" I kissed her head "She likes her name, Princess. Dont hurt her either." she licked my face and I laughed walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bowl, putting water in it and putting Princess down as well, letting her drink. I walked into the living room and to derek "Shes infected free. She was whineing and crying at the door. And a zombie dog wouldnt do that. Trust me, I would know when someone or something is infected."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Derek

he nodded looking a the floor and scratched my head
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Naomi: "tommrow, we go back to the store, get more food and water, plus puppy pads and chew toys." I felt princess tugging on my pants and I laughed, scopping her up and hugging her "your so cute" I held her to derek and she licked his face barking. then I held her again and went to the middle of the room where the carpet was and took a pair of my socks and notted them and started playing tug-o-war with her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Derek

I petted her when she handed princess tome, i kissed he little head "That sounds good"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Naomi: i nodded and looked at him "wanna play with her too?" she was so hyper, she would sleep with me when I go to bed. "I bet she would wanna play with you too"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Derek

He smiled at the puppy and scrathed her belly "shes cute"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Naomi: "She is, isnt she? At least she senced us around. She has 2 people to watch her." I laughed as she wagged her tail and barked at Derek also rolling around. "she'll grow up to be a strong dog. Wont you princess?" She jumped on me and licked my face, I laughed "im taking that as a yes"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Derek

He pulled out of his pocket a redish blackish collar, his dog that his dog Bryan, His German shepard who was strong and brave that died. he put it aound her neck
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Naomi: I held her as he did so "we'll get you a leash too." I looked at Derek "Do you want her to have the reddish black one?" I asked him. Watching as Princess chased her tail and fell on the ground, laying down and looking up at us.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Derek

"Yeah" He got up and looked away, he walked to the little kitchen he cut some meat for her and Bryan, as Bryan sat down his head up looking at everyone

Accutally pretend derek alwas had his german shepard. :)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Naomi: I looked at the other German sheapard "you know, you can be useful when shes older. Repopulate some dogs." I smiled and petted him gently, then Princess ran over to to Bryan and sat in front of him, looking up at him and tilting her head. I smiled and walked into the kitchen "I feel bad for you sleeping on the couch, Why dont you take the bed?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Derek

He looked over to her haveing his hand in his pocket and one holding the knife on the counter "Nah its fine you can have the bed, i dont want you haveing ur back ache" He smiled seeing Bryan tail thump on the ground and have his huge tounge slap on her face
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Princess: Barked and rolled around pawing at his paw

Naomi: "Hey, Dont worry about me. Its you whos gonna need the bed. You're strong. Strong men deserves beds." I laughed alittle and closed my eyes with a yawn.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum