RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me ad Britt ;)

3 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me ad Britt ;) Empty Me ad Britt ;)

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:01 pm

What about Two Survivers One girl and One Boy have to survive in a zombie apocoplyse?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Me ad Britt ;) Empty Re: Me ad Britt ;)

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:01 pm

OKies! :D Im good with dat!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Hmm Ya Want Derek or Carlos or Trevor? or just look at my people XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Derek :3 hes smexy
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Ikr ;D but i call dibs you can have him for the roleplaying XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Derek Hale
Male
Derek is that buff guy who alwas and i mean alwas works out, and trains, he's just that regular guy who falls in love but alwas loses love for the person fast, Derek is a really hard guy to get so dont think he's easy. Derek isnt alwas a nice chill guy he can get his anger up pretty fast and can flip out on someone. Derek when he's calm he can be a sweetheart like any other guy.But Derek can choose if he wants to be one or not. not your Decision, it is his, Derek is not also was nice he can be very rude or exstremly mean. Derek is alwas that guy who cheak's girls out but doesnt fall for them by any chance. Derek is claustrophobic, he cant stand being in tight spaces. He also hates being touched alot.
-
Derek was born on September 11 1990, To Melanie Bre Hale and Colton Trey Hale. But he had alittle sister named Laura. Derek was a good brother intill his sister begun to anoyye him and threaten him. but when they got older Derek adn Laura where at school. When it happend, Derek's house lit on fire and burned down half of the house and killed Dereks family. Derek nolonger talked, Laura died from geting attacked by Derek Uncle. Derek was alone sence on.
Me ad Britt ;) 2hgtf29

Last edited by +Razor Blade+ on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 pm

XDDD fiinnneee Then I call dibs on scott :3 now, which name should I use?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Naomi shes purty
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Name:Naomi
19:
Personality:Nice, funny, fast, strong (not immortal strong), and can fight if she has to
Looks
Me ad Britt ;) 4366305960_16590277fd

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm

LETS START

Derek

He was driveing his car, shuveing dead cars out of the road. with tons of weapons in the back of his car. smirking slowly down seeing zombie eating a person he smirked, and drove slowly past them and opened his car door hitting the zombie makeing him samed his back ito the ground breaking his neck. He laughed and kept on driveing
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Naomi: Damn zombies. I was covered in a few cuts but not from thoes things. I had a knife and a pistol, I would only use it if I had to , Other then that, the knife is what I really used. I was in a shelter for now which kept me safe for alittle. It gave me time to breath and calm down. Thats when I heard a window bust, I then ran up stairs and closed the door behind me, plus, I blocked it. They smelt me alright. I looked out the window. Funny how they were not in the front. Jumping down I did a dodge roll and got to my feet, running. I would jump over cars and climb up things. I sat on a building, on the roof, the ladder I pulled up so no zombies can get up here. I looked around. The place was trashed.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Derek

He drove arund buildings one where Naomi was near. I drove and hoped out the car there wasnt zombies close by. well there was but alittle near me. This was a market, like a grocery store. i walked around in there looking for some snakes for on the road. I was mostly looking for a twinkie. everywhere i went i couldnt find one little twinkie. I quickly got out and went to my car wth food and put it in the back. I grabed a bango. and played it. seeng tons of zombies com running at me. I grabed a gun and a large knife. i started cutting zombies and stabing them and shotting them, when there bodies lied there i grabed a match and lit it threw it on the bodies and jumped back. I smirked and watched them burn leaning on my car, with my car door open
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Naomi: Looking down, my eyes spotted a car. Obviously not a zombie, a man and living. I wonder what he was still doing in this place. Climbing down, I sneeked over to the car, on the passengers side and opened the door slowly and got in, closing it softly as well. "Would you come on! Unless you want to be killed! no one else is alive! its just us." it was true,everywhere I went was dead people and zombies, nothing more. I tossed my bag in the back. I had food and water. The good stuff. I just wanted to find somewhere safe. no way was I going to take his car either. He deserves to live. We need someone like him around.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Derek

I saw a girl hope into my car passenger side "hey enjoy the little things in life Eh?" He rolled his eyes and hoped in starting the car. and backed up running over zombies. I drove and had one hand on the wheel and looked over at her "Whats your name? I dont want names i want where your born? Im Columbus..." I didnt want her to know my real name, i would tell her when i want to.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Naomi: wow when he looked at me, my heart stopped for a second. Litterallty! "Ok that name does not fit you. Im Naomi." my aqua blue eyes looked out the window. My gun in my hand. Just in case the car didnt get rid of any zombies and they manaaged to break in. Sighing I looked at him "your real name. Not some phony one."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Derek

He glared at her and let out a large breath "Im Derek" He looked a her with his hazel eyes, He looked forward eyes on the road. He had one hand on the road and one on the gun in his lap. He'll look out the window at times then back on the road
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Naomi: "love the name" I complemented and looked down at my gun "do you think we are the last of people,Derek? Do you think we would be able to live long enough in this messed up world?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Derek

He smiled alittle, and looked over at her "On my concern we are the last people, Were able to live long enough. if we get off our asses and kill zombies but we'll be alot safer if we drive to a place were we would most likely stay and like for awhile"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Naomi: I nodded "Yeah, lets just stay with finding a place first. Ill scavage stuff if we pass by some places on the way out. Mostly the woods is the most safest. or undergound. The towns and citys are full of swarms."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Derek

He nodded "we can find a hut in the woods" He turned to her and smiled alittle
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Naomi: I looked over at him "A hut? Sounds good." I smiled alittle back when he smiled at me. looking closely we passed a store thhat was fully stocked "Hey, Derek, Stop here, that place is loaded."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Derek

He backed up when he stoped "Holly Shiiii...t" He looked at all those things
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Naomi: I got out quickly and seen a zombie coming after me, I then pulled out my knife (a long one.. XD) and cut its head off. hurrying inside and then picking up packs of water and tossing them in the car and some food and some cirtian things I needed for myself. (she hid the monthly pads :3 XD) and looked around and got the water and food we needed plus medical supplies. I then got into the car once more "lets go"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:08 am

Derek

He starte the car and drove,looking back and smirked "Good job, with those skills i think we we'll survive" Hesmirked and drove
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 am

Naomi: I smiled "thank you. I also had to get protien suff since I couldnt get the meats sincr they were bad. I got beef jerky, seeds,and such. Some junk too." I laughed "but we'll be fine. A girl like me would be great to have around"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next