RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are who? and Wolves only

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You are who? and Wolves only - Page 2 Empty Re: You are who? and Wolves only

Post  You are who? Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:09 pm

ok do you want me to post again or are you going to post more?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:

Ryan

You are who? and Wolves only - Page 2 Tumblr_lkhihmenFg1qgctgo

Ryan's head turned as the girl grabbed Rory's shoulder he was ready to run, or fight, what ever happened to come first. But then the girl spoke of freeing herself from the so called wolves. Ryan rolled his eyes and went back to picking the mint that was at his feet. Not watching what was going on Ryan heard the girls scream and his head shot up once more. Taking the spot of where the girl once stood was now a large white wolf. Ryan's jaw dropped and them all hell broke loose. Two more wolves. these much larger ran out. The dark haired male went to move his feet, but the seemed to stuck in place. Just as he broke from the grounds hold he was pinned to the ground by one of the huge animals.

A drop of sticky drool dropped down onto Ryan's face, and he punched the animals nose. Letting out a rip the wolf the growled and pushed the males shoulders deeper into the deep snow. Ryan sruck the wolf again this time in the eye and the animal yelped. The large brown wolf jumkped off Ryan and ran over to one of the girls, but before Ryan could stand another would was ontop of him growling like a demon. Ryan regreted ever thinking the wolves were not real. Because clearly they were and they were not going to let any of them go. Ryan closed his eyes and prayed, but when he opened his eyes Ryan was locked in a cage like an animal. There were other people around him, and he had no clue what to do. He went to open the dorr, but it was locked with four large pad locks.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Finally everything became too much and Rory sank into oblivion. What finally roused her was the strong sent of unwashed bodies and she wrinkled her nose in discussed. Two pairs of eyes gleamed out of the darkness at her, one blinked and looked away but the other stayed locked on her. Rory tried to sit up and found that she had a terrible head ach. Why was she here again? the last thing she remembered was walking in the snow with Lily and Ryan. Ryan! An image flashed in her mind of a huge snarling wolf then she remembered. “Where are we?” she directed at the unblinking eyes before her.
“Does it matter?” a raspy voice returned.
“Please, can you tell me what is going on here?” Rory swallowed hard cold fear gripping at her heart.
“You are new so the wolves will decide your fate,” a softer and quieter voice answered her. Rory decided this voice belonged to the eyes that looked away.
“Will you move?” the raspy voice asked, “You are blocking the hole.”
“Oh, uh sorry.” Rory shifted to the right uncovering a small gate nearly a foot wide that much tall. Now Rory realized that they were in a cage of some kind and that there must more cages stacked around them since small noises of human movement clattered around them. The little light it let in allowed Rory to make out a few features of her inmates. Bother were girls much older than she and the raspy voiced one had a large scar across her throat. This one lay on her belly to see out of the hole. Such a strange expression crossed her face that Rory could not help trying to see out as well. Three feet from their prison, a man sat chained to a tree. He looked cold or maybe Rory was only projecting that sentence on him since she was cold.
“Do you know him?” Rory asked quietly.
“I used to when we first came here but I haven’t seen him until today.”
“Why is he…” Rory trailed of pointing to the chain.
“The wolves are going to try to change him.” The girl had that strange look again so Rory quieted. Then a man came into view his movements looked familiar but Rory knew she had never seen him. The way the girl next to her tensed made Rory glad he wasn’t coming toward them. Rory inched forward to watch as he approached the cages further away. He opened the door and gestured for someone to come forward then yanked the person the rest of the way out of the cage. Soft brown hair fluttered in the breeze as the girl awkwardly touched the ground.
“Lily!” Rory called out involuntarily. One of the girls sharply cuffed her on the back of the head but she ignored it. Lily was being taken into one of the houses twenty feet from the cages.
Then she noticed that the raspy voice was talking in her ear, “You fool if you want to live you will not speak unless spoken to.”
Rory glared at the girl didn’t she understand that that was her friend they just took, “Is that how you got your scar?” the nasty remark slipped out before she could stop it.
“No actually she got it for trying to help me escape,” the other girl in the far corner replied.

Lily felt a moment of hesitation as the man beckoned her forward. The hesitation was too long and he pulled her out of the cage but Lily noticed it was not a cruel grip. She heard Rory’s voice call to her but the man forced her forward not giving her the chance to look back. She was herded into the house closest to the cages and the man closed the door behind him. The first thing Lily noticed was that it was warm in this room, the second thing was that it was full of men and wolves. There had to be at least ten or more present and she wondered wildly what kind of test she would be given. She was pushed into the center of the circle and one of the wolves motioned for her to sit on the floor. The group went quiet as they considered her finally a voice spoke behind her and Lily turned to look. “It would be a shame to let such a pretty girl go to waste,” it commented lazily. He was a young man with an open face and large dark eyes.
“Do you really need another slave Ivan?” one of the wolves snorted.
“Why not? Some say variety is the spice of life.”
Suddenly the room seemed overly warm to Lily and she wanted nothing more than to be away from these people. More ideas came about where she should be put some sounded harder than others. Lily did not talk as the wolf people around her discussed her future she could hardly listen but from the sounds of it she would get to live. Then, someone called Jake told a nearby wolf to go get the boy. The wolf left and came back in human form pushing Ryan through the door. Lily was moved the side and Ryan sat in the middle of the wolves.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 am

Jake walked up and down the never ending rows of cages, grinning slightly as he did so he was rather happy with what they had. The dark haired male shifter into a wolf before jumping in the next story where more people were kept. This is where most of the men were kept. The cages that they were kept in were made of pure steel, and impossible to break. There were not many people on this leave and the most of them were do to be killed, they were worthless. No use in an old human. Jake jumped off of the building and walked back to the main cabin. The dark haired male shifted back into his human form and walked to the fridge, Jake pulled a pint of cows milk and poured himself a glass. Quickly drinking that the man walked into the main room where all of the wolves had joined for a meeting Jake walked into the middle of the room and sat on a couch. “ So we brought in three now humans today. I plan on bringing them in one at a time and finding out a bit about them.” Jake looked over at a grey wolf sitting by the door. “ Neo, will you go get me the smaller of the two girls?” The wolf nodded before it shifted to it’s human form and walked out the door.

The blonde haired male walked out the a cage where the new female was kept. He opened the door to the cage and told her to come out before he grabbed her and pulled her out telling her to hurry. The male kept a close eye on the girl as they walked before he lead her to the building where the others were awaiting. The blonde male pushed the girl down on the floor and the wolves began to speak. “ It would be such a shame to let such a pretty girl go to waste.” Ivan said circling around the girl licking his large teeth.”

One of females sitting near Jake rolled her eyes. “ Don’t you have enough girl Ivan.” The girl then looked down at her lap where her hands were neatly placed. The wolves talked for quite some time before Jake rose a hand and every one quieted.

“ Get me the boy.” The blonde haired male that had gotten Lilly headed out the door.

Ryan looked around the cage that he was in he didn’t see anyone around him nor did he hear any voices. “ What the hell?” Ryan was slightly freaked out he had never believed the myths of the wolf forest, but now he wished he had. Because that was clearly where he now was. Ryan patted down his pants and other clothing no luck they had taken his knives and everything else. Ryan sighed sat down on the cold dirt floor shaking his head. Why did I let this happen? He asked himself. I should have been smarter because no look I’m going to get us all killed. Hearing footsteps getting closer Ryan stood and the froze. He didn’t know what to do. Ryan watched as the door to his cage opened and a tall blonde male stood out side. The man pulled a rope from his jacked and tossed it around Ryan’s neck and then down his back tying his hands together. The blonde male then lead the other to the cabin where the others awaited. The male pushed Ryan down on the ground next to the female.

Jake stood and looked at the male. “ What is your name?”

“ Ryan.”

“ Ryan what?”

“ Blackings.”

Jake looked over at the other shifters. “ I’ve been watching this male for quiet some time, and I think him and his little girlfriends are worthy of being turned.” the wolves all started to talk at once and Jake lifted his arm. “ We will see in two moons.”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:59 pm

hey i thought of something, when the part comes where our characters interact with each other should we leave blank spaces and only put what we want our people to say?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 pm

If you want I don't really care. It's kinda power playing when you make my people talk lol.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:15 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down