RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Midnight And Wolves.

2 posters

Go down

For Midnight And Wolves. Empty For Midnight And Wolves.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Mkay soo yeah here's my boys-

Name: Danny Lynn Roberts
Nickname: Dan, but he likes Danny better

Going Deeper

Sexuality: Straight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:-
Kids:-
Spouse:-

The Real you

Personality: Danny is that one kid that every one thinks is the the most stupid thing in the world, but in turth Danny is amazingly smart. But when he's at school he acts like one of the really stupid kids, although he always gets A's, Danny just don't want people to hate him because he's smart. He has never had the chioce not to be smart, it's almost like he can' be stupid. Danny was talk only two weeks after he was born and he started hame school at the age of two. He is also a computer wiz.

Danny is a very sweet person other than he does have a slight temper, he's not one that you want to piss off. Other then that he get's along with person very well, he's the kind of guy that every one loves. Danny also gets along very well with animals and has never met an animal that won't come to him, or doesn't like him.

Danny loves art and does it quite often, wheather it be drawing, painting, writing, or music he loves it. He says " Music is my drug, writting in my addiction, art is my love, and animals are my life."
History: Danny was born on December 31 1995 to Jessie Fall Roberts and Luke Kine Roberts, Danny was raised in a home with nine other kids, him being the second oldest. His paents were shocked by how fasted the young boy learned, and grew. Once starting school Danny got A's in every class, they wanted to bump him up two grades, but his father didn't want him being younger then all the other kids so he just stayed in the same grade. After getting into high school Danny started taking harder and harder classes, which he passed with ease. At age 15 Danny's 14 year old brother who was very very close to was shot and killed. Danny was very hurt for years, the killer a now 19 year old has still not been found and put to jail, this pissed Danny off more then anything and he often goes off on the cops, telling they better put the mother fucker behund bars before he huntsw him down and kills him hiself.

Pets:
Name: Rogue
Breed: Pitbull Mastiff Mix
This huge dog stands and a height of four feet and weighs over 250lbs. The dog strikes fear into the heart of many people, just at the sight of him, but the dog is very sweet. Rogue will only bit if his master tells him to. The dog is great with other animals and kids. Although he tends to knock small children over when he's happy, but he would never heard them.
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/786x0/f/2/f2b96_ORIG-CaneCorsoSecuritySystem1.jpg

Name: Animal
Breed: Caucasian Shepherd Dog
This large dog stands and three and a half feet and over 265lbs. The dogs breed is known for being rather mean, but this dog is nothing like that, Animal is a very sweet and kind hearted dog.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0_VXeZvdRAs/TR_y8c3hHWI/AAAAAAAAAa0/najN4wGw00E/s1600/Caucasian+Shepherd+1.jpg

Name: Annie
Breed: Savannah Cat
This cats the size of a small dog, and is often mistaken as a wild cat. Danny walls Annie along side his two huge dogs.
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5147/5687677420_db1e33d835_z.jpg
The Things Only You Know

Crush:-

On the outside:

Eyes: Danny's eyes are an amazing light blue, with small dark blue flakes.
Eyes: Hair: For Midnight And Wolves. E34caeac3b71cecc_blue_eyes
Dark brown
Body: Danny is very skinny with long legs and arms. His body is build well, but he doesn't call himself buff or anything. Danny his tall standing at 6'4".
Athletic ability: Danny has never been big on spots, and because of his severe Asthma he has been taken out of gym class since he was eight.
Picture: For Midnight And Wolves. Tumblr_lun055oGpB1qkj4q6o1_500

Name: Samual Locket
Nickname: Sam, Sammy
Personality: Sam is a really sweet person that most people get alone with, although he doesn't have many friends because he's on the shy side. The friends that Sam does have are not the best people in the world, they make fun of him for the way he acts, and because he's smart. Wonderful friends right? Sam would give the shirt off his back to just about anyone. Sam loves to learn school is his best friend, he hasn't missed a day since he was eleven. Sam doen't really know why people don't like him, he's sweet person that would make a great friend, but you know how people are. They would rather hang out with the asses rather then the sweet people. Sam loves animals and always has, they were the only things that were there for him in his life, they didn't stab him in the back and hurt him like people did. Sam's mother was killed by a robber when he was four and his father was never really around. So Sam has spent alot of his life alone other then his older brother Mark who moved to LA five years ago.
Identifying Marks: Sam has both his ears pierced, and has around five tattoos.
Hair: Sam has chocolate brown hair that he keeps in a shaggy cut, he always had. Sam take care of his hair always having it combed just right.
Eyes: A bright blue.
Photo:
Family: His mother Fay was killed 13 years ago, his father James has never really been aaround in his lofe much, and his brother Mark moved out when he was 12.
Pets:
Name: Cherry
Breed: Husky
For Midnight And Wolves. B2SPMQRO1NKQBCHJYO

Name: Faith
Breed: Husky
For Midnight And Wolves. 2366555

Name: Tigger
Breed: Pitbull
For Midnight And Wolves. G7BWMSR22GIUOZDD21
Other: None

Name:

Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.

Nickname:

Sheaba and some of his other friends often call him Jakers, but he prefures Jake.

Seventeen

Male

Hair Color and Stlye:

Jake has black emo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tierd when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color:

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.:

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks:

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks:

For Midnight And Wolves. ALEXEVANS

Background:

Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather ritch, but they never acted like it, other than their huse was rathe large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they staied with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and het two younger siblings also staied, her familey had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of thise people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the fith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with sevem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Pets:

Although they have many animals in the house, Jake had four that are very close to him.

Spike- A large black and white Great Dane Pitbill Mix, his father had given him the day he left.

Bella- An Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybird, that Jake stole from an abusive owner.

Bullhead- A Red Nose Pitbull Jake got from a friend

Red- A huge red tinted buckskin

Personality:

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extreamly sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He'kll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

(( I can make them older if you want.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Midnight And Wolves. Empty Re: For Midnight And Wolves.

Post  Midnight Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:39 am

Nice! As I'm still fairly new to this site, I don't have many characters yet so I'll just make them on the spot. What is the type/plot of this roleplay (I suck at choosing) and what gender do you want my characters to be and how many do you want me to have?

Yup, I'm giving you the control button =P
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 pm

=P I my self will be playing all males, so it's up to you if you play male or female. And like I said before I just go off the top of my head with plot.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:18 am

So you have Danny, Sammy, and Jake? Okay =) Here are my characters, Never done 3 in one roleplay before so we'll see how this goes.

Name: Jade Hawk

Roleplay relations: Roxanne (sister)

Eyes: Green

Skin: Pale

Hair: Dark red/purple. Long, straight, no layers nor bangs
Appearance: Tall, pale, and very slim. Like a stick-bug.

Height: 5’9”
Picture:
For Midnight And Wolves. 33659011

Personality: Intelligent. Outgoing, but subtly. Not trying to be the centre of attention, but thrives when she is. She's a passionate writer, is highly imaginative and created. She's romantic, yet hides it occasionally. She's not very girly, but not a tomboy, either.

Nationality: United Kingdom.
Tattoos: Wolf paw print on front of right hip
Pets: Fudge, Dwarf Rex Rabbit

----------------------------
Name: Roxanne
Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Pale
Tattoo: Small cross on right ankle
Height: 5'9
Build: Slim, slight leg muscles
Hair (color/style): Straight, reaches base of shoulder-blades, dark purple/black
Eyes: Light emerald, dark green ring
Picture:
For Midnight And Wolves. 16667510
Relationship status: Single
Roleplay relations: Jade Hawk (Sister)
Personality: Dark. Highly intelligent. Lethargic, and appears apathetic at times. A fighter. Strong in both body and will. Tends to administrate others, but doesn't mind being second in command. Refuses to be titled as 'omega'. Unexpected flirt, yet tends to play 'hard to get'.
Hobbies]: Art. Drawing is her forte. As well as various musical instruments and computer games or hacking.
Pets: Kiaki, Domesticated Siberian Fox
--------------------------

Name: Tyler Birkett
Sex: Male
Skin color: Slightly tanned
Height: 6'1
Build: Slight muscles. Pretty average
Hair (color/style): Messy casual, brown
Eyes: Ice blue
Picture:
For Midnight And Wolves. Mattla10
Relationship status: Single
Personality: Fun and playful. Outgoing, but doesn't mind the solitary life. Average intelligence, and tends to be better than average in school. Although he loves the social life, he won't let his studies get behind. His ambition is architecture.
Pets: Lynx, English Springer Spaniel
Spencer, Alsatian German Shepherd

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Jake
For Midnight And Wolves. Alex+Evans+atualizada_thumb

Jake stepped out of his truck out infront of the newly opened pet store and leashed up this three lagre dogs. Walking into the large store Jake unleashed Spike and let his trott next to him. Bella and Bull Head trotted leashed by his side. Jake tapped the beat to the song ringing in his ears on his thigh as he walked. Not noticing Spike dart off into a group of people Jake went on his way until he noticed the huge dog missing. Looking over his sholder and around him he headed back the way he cam. calling out the dogs name as he did so. With no luck jake started to panic slightly. Had some one taken off with his beloved dog? He asked him self jogging out the front door. See the large dog trotting next to a female. Jake jogged over to the girl and grabbed hold of the dogs spiked coller. " Sorry." The raven haired boy said tugging the dog back and leashing him again. " Jake stood and looked at the girl. He didn't jump on you or anyhing right?" He asked glancing at the dog.

(( Jake is all I'm doing for now.))

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 am

(I take it one of my characters is the girl? If I'm mistaken, let me know and I'll edit my post. I'll primarily focus on Jade for now, but I'll introduce Roxanne while I'm at it. =) )

Roxanne looked from the dog to the boy before brushing herself down. It was quite a large animal, not that she opposed to it, but she wasn't too keen on almost being bowled over by its sheer size. "No harm done," She said. "But you might want to consider keeping a distracted Dane like that kept on a leash. You never know who he might run in to."

"Oh, Roxy, he was just having a bit of fun!" Jade had always known her sister to be cynical and pessimistic, so this reaction did not come to her as a surprise, but even so, she was hoping to tame some additional friendliness into the girl. Roxy, on the other hand, felt that she has an impression to maintain and it should not be clouded by false reactions, such as sympathy for a loose dog.

"Like I said," Roxy replied in an attempt to defend herself. "No harm done."

Ignoring the repeated phrase, Jade turned her attention to the stranger. Although visibly younger in appearance than Roxy, Jade concluded that he was around her own age, despite her and her sister looking quite similar. That being said, their personalities were almost drastically different. "Can I pet him?" She asked, looking excitedly at the large dog.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Jake
For Midnight And Wolves. Alex-alex-evans-19526010-300-394

Jake looked at the two girls then back down to the dog by his side. " i know, I'm sorry about that, he's never wondered off like that. I would die if he went missing, he's like my son." Jake then listened to the girls talked his head moving back and forth as they spoke. Bella laid down next to Jake and rested her large fluffy head on her paws. SPike's head moved at the girls talked and Bullhead looked at the people and dogs walking by wagging his red and white tail.

When they younger of the two girls asked if she could pet him. jake let out a light chuckle. " Yeah it's not like he'll hurt you or anything. They are all really sweet dogs." Jake was quiet for a short time before he spoke again. " I'm Jake by the way." The raven haired boy said quietly. For some reason he was being slightly shy, more then likely because of the older of the two.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Roxy looked disapprovingly at the boy. She was a canine lover, herself, despite her companion being vulpine, but she was not too keen on hearing about too close of connections with animals, or even other people. She was a pessimist after all. "Well, I suppose I'll leave you to your son." She said sarcastically. "Coming, Jade?"

"Nah, you head home." Jade said, not looking up at her sister. She bent down and allowed the dog to sniff at her hand, whilst inviting the other to also investigate. "I'm Jade." She smiled up at Jake, then returned her attention to the closest dog whom had previously escaped towards Roxanne. "And do you have a name?"

"Suit yourself." And Roxy turned to continue her path back down the street.

"Sorry about her." Jade spoke once again to Jake. "Let's just say she isn't people friendly."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down