RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire Empty Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 am

Chaos surrounds everything in this darkened city. It's all because of Tyranny. He's made everything harder for the humans and even harder for the ones who follow him. He brought the curse with him. He's a werewolf. Everybody fears the nights when he's at his strongest. They even fear the nights when he's not. He's known as tryanny because nobody knows his real name. It's his secret identity. Everyone he gets close to, ends up disappearing or even worse, stuck with the curse. You are here now, and you have very few options. Be werewolf kibble, be one of his many products, or figure out who he really is and take him down.

Charries and skelly on next post
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 am

Name: Nikki
Nickname: Nikk
Siblings: None
Talents: I'm awesome at running
Flaws: I have anger problems when I near a full moon and my monthy gift
Interests: Bad boys!
Year of highschool: Senior
Crush: Travis........But you tell I kill you
Type: Like I said bad boys.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: Popular Athlete
Personality: Blah! I love to party. Drink and get drunk things like that. And no I don't get high.
History: I had a troubleshm childhood and all that. Almost lived on the street. Started to love bad boys and stiff and here I am now. A werewolf who is into bad boys. But I do have a swer side to me and all. I just have to find the guy To spend it on.
Werewolf/human/hunter: Werewolf
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_m2r8fxJX5d1r9sttno1_500
--------
Name: Zoey
Nickname: Zoe
Siblings: Abbey
Talents:
Flaws:
Interests:
Crush:
Type:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: Athlete
Personality:
History:
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_l6vkwoCrjp1qccjaxo1_500
----------
Name: Abbey
Nickname: Abbey
Siblings: Zoey
Talents:
Flaws:
Interests:
Crush:
Type:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Athlete/popular/nerd/other:
Personality:
History:
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Beautiful-blonde-fashion-girl-hair-Favim.com-217672
----------
Name: Tyler
Nickname: Ty?
Siblings: No
Talents: I can do a lot of flips in the air with my bike
Flaws:
Interests:
Crush:
Type:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: BMXer
Personality:
History:
Werewolf/human/hunter: Human
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Jackson

Finish later

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 am

Name:
Nickname:
Siblings:
Talents:
Flaws:
Interests:
Year of highschool:
Crush:
Type:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Athlete/popular/nerd/other:
Personality:
History:
Werewolf/human/hunter:
Looks:

Name: Travis Philip Fusco
Nickname: Tyranny
Siblings: none
Talents: I'm just good at being bad. Fighting, aiming, and things I can't mention. If you catch my drift
Flaws: I'm not a person who knows how to take care of somebody else. I'm sticking up for me,myself,and I. 
Interests: In school, math and physics
Year of highschool: senior
Crush: Not required information
Type: somebody opposite of myself. Sweet and kind. Gentle and proper. A lady on the streets, and you know the rest. 
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: haha
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: Popular
Personality: I'm a bit conceited. Easily angered. Funny, sarcastic. Wild party animal type. I'm just not somebody girls fathers would approve of. 
History: My father beat my mother, and I always kept quiet. When I was old enough to take care of the both of us, I took care of him. My mother committed suicide not long after. I guess I was a disappointment to her. Now I've come here after my first shift and I'm looking for new members. 
Werewolf/human/hunter: Alpha
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_li9u43h5zn1qa0jf4o1_500
Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_m5ca11ioS41rw98mso2_500
Fight sceneBritt, Linz, Vampire 1026809_o
Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_lmubklko791qfev4so1_500_large

Name: Piper Nathalie Ellis 
Nickname: piper
Siblings: Greg
Talents: math and science. I'm also a great piano player, along with a wonderful mechanic
Flaws: I'm not exactly your preppy cheerleader. I'll tell you what's wrong with you, and keep if far from the truth. 
Interests: engines of all kinds, music
Year of highschool: junior
Crush: no
Type: a guy who's crazy enough to like me because I'm not normal. Someone who will go the distance just to be with me. Who would take a bullet just to let me live. 
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: sadly, no
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: athlete, I'm a avid swimmer
Personality: I'm crazy about getting hands on with engines. I'm a bit of a tomboy and definitely honest. I might be a tad shy around cute boys, but who isn't? I'm easy to get along with when I start opening up. I'm kinda sarcastic and I think of myself as funny. 
History: I was kicked out after a fight with my dad, so I live with Travis and my brother Greg. Travis started acting really weird after we moved in and left a lot at night. Greg started acting the same when school started and I don't know why. 
Werewolf/human/hunter: human
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_m6r4qbkKp51qb1xpmo1_250
Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_lxhp7r3WgU1qb1xpmo1_500

Name: Gregory Ryan Ellis 
Nickname: Greg 
Age. 18
Siblings: piper
Talents: I'm good at football, and I'm definitely good at picking up women. 
Flaws: I'm not the smartest guy in class, I'm a bit too flirty sometimes 
Interests: I'm into music and girls, that's it really
Crush: not exactly 
Type. I like girls who aren't afraid to speak their mind. Who like to get dirty from time to time. A girl who will love me just because I'm not some rich guy. 
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: umm no
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: athlete, RB in football
Personality: I'm a goofy, funny guy. Athletic and crazy. I love parties and girls are my number one interest. I'm silly when it comes to doing anything except football. School? I sleep there. I have a short attention span when it comes to talking. I like physical relationships too.  
History: Same as piper
Werewolf/human/hunter: werewolf, don't tell piper
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_m6p4x09p4F1qhodd8o1_500

Name: Liam victor Whittaker  
Nickname: Liam
Siblings: Derek
Talents: I'm good at drawing, since I'm alone a lot. I've got fighting skills. Photography is another talents of mine. 
Flaws: I'm not exactly the nicest guy. I'll probably ignore you if you try to talk to me. I'm a loner really. 
Interests: skateboarding and da Vinci 
Crush: no
Type: I don't talk about that
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: skateboarder
Personality: Shy and reserved. I'm a boring guy. Known as he average joe. I'm quick with comebacks and brave when it comes to fights. I keep to myself and tend to smile a lot when a cute girl is around. The rest, find it yourself. 
History: My mother married some weirdo from the next town over. After getting married I gained a brother and my mom died. Now it's just Derek, his father, and me. 
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_m71drsJnFZ1qkdn9wo1_1280

Name: Derek Michael Parkston 
Nickname: Derek 
Siblings: Liam 
Talents: I'm a charmer. I'm also really smart though. I've got the best grades in the senior class. 
Flaws: I'm shy and I don't talk a whole lot. I let people take advantage of me a lot. I get laid for homework. 
Interests: I've always liked ancient Greek history. 
Crush: hmmm
Type: I like nice girls who make me smile. I mean, I make girls smile. If they can get past the fact that I'm a bit of a nerd everything will be alright.  
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: never
Athlete/popular/nerd/other:nerd
Personality: I'm a sweetheart. I've also got a bit of a charming side though. I like talking to women who seem genuinely interested in the things I talk about. I'm fun to be around and really dedicated to school. I never party, except one time when Liam made me. I'm just a gentleman kind of guy. 
History: my dad moved here to be with Liam's mom, and when she died lots of things changed. Liam ignores my father. He ignores everyone really. We have to go to this school together even though this tyranny guy is on the loose. Nobody knows who he is, or who his followers are. 
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Green-beanie

Name: Christopher Briton Draco  
Nickname: Draco
Siblings: no, thank you know who 
Talents: I'm quite good at flattery and charms. Flirting is easy for me, and I've heard I've got a killer smile. 
Flaws: I can't say that I'm faithful when it comes to female companions. I like the company of many girls. 
Interests: girls, alcohol, some other things I can't mention, cars,  and getting tyranny to choose me for beta. 
Crush: excuse me?
Type: any girl, anywhere, any time. C'mon and get it ladies
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: wait... Your kidding right?
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: popular ladies man
Personality: Other than a flirty, amazingly charming, awesome beast? I'm a comedian in my own eyes. I try hard for attention and usually get it. I'm pretty confident in myself and usually theres nothing that can bring me down. 
History: My mom dropped me off with my cousin when is was a boy, but now that he's gone at college, I've started hanging out with Travis. He changed me and I've been getting close to the beta position. I know it. 
Werewolf/human/hunter: werewolf
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_m2j6mlimas1rof3obo1_500
Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_m3l8i7zuEP1qhy093o1_250
Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_m3l8j9LagH1qhy093o1_250

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:09 am

DX do I havt to write on the form...?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

You don't have too.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 am

ok
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 am

Name: Kairi
Nickname:Kai?
Siblings:
Talents: find out
Flaws:^
Interests: Drawing, math, singing, playing piano. Boys, sleeping, cooking.
Year of highschool: Senior :3
Crush: Not sure
Type: A cool, pLayful guy, one that knows how to take of a girl like myself. Not a jackass that wouldnt treat me right.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I just said im not sure about my crush.
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: Kinda like both popular and nerd.
Personality:Nice, kind, cool, funny, a smartass, smart, talented, and strong when it comes to fighting.
History: -_-
Werewolf/human/hunter: Human but act like a Hunter.
Looks:
Britt, Linz, Vampire Tumblr_lz7pap5E2g1qh8927o1_1280_thumb

too lazy for trevor so
Britt, Linz, Vampire Blue-boy-cute-eyes-guy-Favim.com-240458
hes 17
senior
hes cool, fast,strong, and knows how to make a girl happy
hes a warewolf
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 am

Travis: His hand pulled out his cell phone as he sat alone in the hideout. His new recruits had to be told what they can and cannot say at school. He texted all the new recruits the address and set his phone atop the table in the kitchen. As he stood in the darkened living room, he had his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes looked around. _If there's anyway to make the recruits clean this place up, and make it into a professional hideout, I'd be happy to treat them with a little more respect._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:23 am

let me guess.. trevor is comin> XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 am

Yeah, I suppose since he's a werewolf.

Draco: He grumbled as his phone went off in his pocket. _Of course he wants to make things clear with recruits. Hes tyranny when we're not in school. When we are, your only allowed to call him Travis. Confusing for the wee minds of the recruits. It's not like all of them know what to do with the new found gift._ He finished off his breakfast and went outside, getting into his car.

Greg: He looked at Travis from the couch he sat on. The guy was typical for an alpha. Built big and had quite an attitude. Plus, he had to live with him. His poor sister had to deal with him. His sister had told him once before about his good features. His attractive smile and crystalline blue eyes. Blah blah blah. That was the farthest thing from his mind. He was the boss, and as the boss, he had to obey him.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:40 am

Trevor: As his phone buzzed, he pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the text, "I hate being a newbie." Sighing, he put it away and went to the address. Of course by car since he was far from that adress. Soon coming up to the (house? building?) he turned the car off and closed the door behind him, and locking the doors. He appoached the door
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am

Travis: He smiled with delight at Greg and turned just in time to watch Trevor come through the door. His eyes looked him over and he nodded. "When Draco gets here, we'll go over the rules. Sit." He moved out of the way and watched him as he sat.

Draco: He arrived later than usual, because Travis had moved the location to a new house. It was abandoned and isolated by surrounding forest. When he walked inside, he got a low growl from Travis and he sat without protest. _Wondeful. I've been around a while and I have to listen to the rules again. It'd probably work better if he did it by individuals._

Travis: Taking a deep breath, he examined the three on the couch. "There are a few more coming later. If you see them at school, be sure to relay what I'm about to tell you to them." He cleared his throat a moment and began. "My name is Travis Fusco. At school, you are advised to call me as such. Here, my name is tyranny. Anything I say goes, that includes while at school. Don't disobey me, because that can et messy and I don't enjoy destroying something I created. Capiche?" He gave them all a bright smile and held his arms up welcomingly. "Other than that fellas, this is your second home. Come here if you can't sleep at home or if your injured. I'm usually here."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 am

Trevor: he sat down and waited for the other wolf to walk in as well, Trevor crossed his arms over his chest taking in what the alpha was telling all 3 of them. He spoke "So we have to be followers in school? I thought thats what girls do." girls were always followers with one leader and make the followers do terrible things.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:01 am

Travis: He shook his head and pointed to him. "We're not girls though huh boys?" He walked to him and ruffled his hair. "In school, do what you do best kid. Just know I'll be around for any mistakes you make and I'll be there for help with anything. I'm not your enemy yet." He walked back to his position and ran a hand over his short blonde hair. "Any other questions boys? Our other members are mostly girls, which should be fun." He smirked and looked at the three of them again.

Draco: "Tyranny, you know we have to have a meeting later to introduce all the members into the pack? Everyone has to know who they're against and who they have as allies." He raised an eyebrow and lookedat the other two members. "These boys here need to learn the ranks. Learn when each gathering is. Learn what the protocol is for everything."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 am

Trevor: when Tyranny ruffled his hair, Trevor fixed it then looked at Draco "Dont werewolves sence who is a wolf and who is not? And knowing who their allies are?" It was like that, no? Were all werewolves allies? Or some are enemies? He wasnt sure but lets see what both of the men had to say about this.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 am

Travis: "There's a rumor of another pack starting. I don't want my members accidentally mistaking them for good guys. I want to keep you alive. That's my main goal." He say down in the chair near the wall, so that he could still see them all. "We should get going to school. I don't want to be late. Certainly not you guys either."

Draco: He stood and looked at tyranny. "What time should we all be back after school?" He couldn't help but feel angry with tyranny. So many recruits and no beta? He knew he had the rank in he bag but now? He had taken an interest in this new recruit.

Travis: He stood again and walked to Draco. "As soon as possible pup. You still have much to learn yourself." He liked at the boys and smiled. "Tonight, I'd really like it if you boys could introduce yourselves to the other members. I still need your name." He looked at Trevor and smiled. "I don't exactly look in wallets when I bite new recruits."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:19 am

Trevor: ""Hm, alright then." when he mentioned about school, Trevor nodded "Alright then, lets head out." Before he stood, Tyranny asked for his name "Trevor" He looked up at him. He was about to ask him about a friend Tyranny had. The redhead that didnt know nothing about us, but knew about thw wolves. just not the people. Btu he didnt ask
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:42 am

Travis: He slung an arm over Trevor's shoulders and walked out of the house with him. "Now, Trevor, if any of the pack members do anything to make you feel uncomfortable and unwanted, let me know alright. I like your attitude. I'll consider you for a rank pal." He slipped his arm away and smirked at him before getting into his porshe.

Draco: He growled slightly as he watched Trevor and tyranny. There was no way he was letting newbie take his spot. He got onto his bike and started the engine. _We'll see who's the better wolf I guess._

Greg: He walked outside and took his phone from his pocket. He texted Piper and asked her to come pick him up. She obliged, only because she had this thing for Travis. If only she knew he was tyranny. She'd flip out and demand that they move again.

Derek: He was early to school. He always was. His homework was always finished and perfect. If he had a life, he might spend less time at this forsaken school. He hated everyone in it really except the women who didn't know him. As he stared down the hall from his locker, he looked for some sign of life but couldn't find any.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

Trevor: nodded "Sure thing boss." and when he mentioned about a rank, he spoke again "Thank you." As he left to his (car right... i dont know many brands XD) he spoke "see ya at school!" he headed to his car as well, and got in, starting it and driving to the school. This was probly an easy thing for him. Trevor thought this would be worse.

Kairi: I walked down the hall and to my locker. The locker happened to be next to someone who had been staring down the hall that had little people walking through it. Putting my books away, I grabbed my books for my first 4 classes. the others I would get after 4th period.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 am

Travis: He arrived at school with a while to spare. Once he was inside, he walked to his locker and put his things in it. As he walked down the hall, looking for farmiliar faces, he saw Kai. "Hey there." He leaned against the locker next to her and crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk on his face.

Derek: He smiled as he noticed her next to him but then frowned as Travis arrived. _Of course. He's the best looking guy here. He's not a nerdy guy. I know, I've done his homework before._ He shut his locked and walked down the hall to his first class.

Draco: He got off his bike when he was at school and walked inside. Of course he go several waves and winks from the ladies, because he was famous for them. He had he charms and good looks. Why wasn't he beta yet? He'd bring in a bunch of new recruits if he was. The pack would grow stronger everday.

Liam: He sat on the steps with his skateboard in hand. _Like I need a brother like Derek. Its enough that people don't like me anyway. Now I have a nerd to live with. It could work for me though. I could get some extra cash selling his homework._ He smiled and stood, waking inside soon after.

Piper: She parked the car outside the school in the parking lot and got out. Greg was hesitant but eventually got out. "Stop leaving so late at night Greg. You wouldn't be so tired all the time." She walked inside and to her locker.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Kairi: As I put my bag in my locker, Travis appeared and I smiled warmly at him "Hey there Travis." I closed my locker and fully faced him "Nice to see you this morning." he was a good guy, people thought he was bad and all this stuff. But I pushed it aside "Ready for class?" I know I wasnt since I was alittle tired from staying up alittle late..

Trevor: Once he had gotten to school, he parked and then he got out, locking his car as his bookbag slung over his shoulder and he walked inside. Going to his locker and getting the books he needed and getting rid of his bag, putting it in the locker and closing it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Travis: "class? Not exactly. I had a rough night." He smiled and uncrossed his arms. "And it's good to see you too this wonderful morning." He couldn't help but smile around her. She seemed to ignore the fact that everyone thought he was so bad. Sure, he partied and wasn't the nicest guy to everyone, but he wasn't all that bad. "Whas your first class?"

Draco: He growled softly when he noticed his locker wasn't far from Trevor's. _Now I have to see him everyday? Just keeps getting better huh?_ He shoved his things into his locker and grabbed the book for his first class. He offered a smile to girls passing by and then passed Trevor with a slight growl.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Kairi: A smile began to grow alittle and spoke "Eh, Science. Yes, Im a nerd in everything and get streight A's but I get c's and d's in his class" I sighed "I do everything but he seems to give me a bad grade." I rubbed the back of my head "I dont think people like him like me very much." That Science teacher shouldnt even be one! Are you kidding!?

Trevor: When he closed his locker, he heard Draco pass him with a growl. Trevor wasnt going to let this slide. So He moved quickly and grabbed Draco by the neck and slammed him into the lockers face front, as the other held his arms "I dont know what your deal is but I have done nothing to even get you angry about. Never again, do you growl at me." he didnt care if people were staring "If you have a problem, say it to my face. I sence it in you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Travis: "Don't worry about him. It's better if you just ignore everything that he says and just do the sessions. Trust me, he's not even worth the time." _And he's not worth being kibble. Of course, if she had anymore problems that's how I'd handle it._ He held out his arm and smiled. "Shall we walk to class together? Since I have a sudden case of amnesia and can't remember my schedule?" _Okay, so maybe I was messing around. I knew perfectly well that y first class was history. Who wants to hear some teacher go on and on about some old guys though?_

Draco: He pushed off of the lockers and yanked Trevor's hand away from his throat. "I have a problem with you. It'll just be discussed later." _Since tyranny would kill both of us for talk about it at school._ He gave Trevor a fake smile and walked off to his first class.

Piper: She had watched the scene displayed in front of her and she laughed slightly as Draco stormed off. He was likely embarrassed since he thought of himself as such a ladies man. "It's really spectacular to see you take him on like that. He's not exactly some guy who people normally push around." She shrugged and walked past him towards her class.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Kairi: "yeah, you're right." as he held his arm out, I took it and rolled my eyes with a laugh "Yes, of course, Mr. Travis." I started to walk to class since the history was right across the hall "Dont tell me you forgot out next class we have the same one." Grinning we made it to the classes. Kissing my fingers- like I always did - I pressed them on his cheek and let go of him, heading to the science room.

Trevor: He was surely not looking for trouble, Jelosy maybe? "Whatever" he watched him walk off and then Trevor heard a girl speaking as well and he turned, looking at her with a tiny smile "really.?" he watched her walk off.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next