RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:14 am

Dylan

When she kissed his lips his mind went blank and his face filling with shock. He became completely oblivious of his surroundings, almost as if everything around him faded into a white world. All of his senses died so much they were nearly gone, it felt as if he couldn't move or speak, and any hearing was muffled. He kinda, sorta heard Amy say something but he couldn't make it out. He blinked a couple time and finally noticed something, he had been smiling the whole time since Amy kissed him. Colors and shapes finally started coming back, but he was still locked in his own little world.

Alexander

When Alex heard all the commotion he went back into the room the group was just in time to here Aqua say things about hordes and having two people come with her, "I can operated a machine gun pretty well" he spoke up leaning on the door frame he came it at. He looked over at Fall and noticed her face, she didn't seem the least bit scared, "I'll go too." he heard her say, "Whatever gun works for me."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:23 am

Amy: "Dylan? Dylan!" I cought him as he started to fall over from his chair, I placed him on the ground and grabbed the ice pack that was startng to 'sweat' and i picked it up and let the water drip onto his face "Dylan!" I rubbed the cold water into his skin, trying to snap him out of whatever he was in!

Aqua: Nodding I went to the gun room, Got a HK21 and a MP40 for myself and I got a machine gun for Fall. Heading back in, I handed Alexander his HK and Fall her machine gun "Lets go" heading out I looked at the many walkers and stronger zombies. Wow, this was going to be hard, if a huge horde came to the fence at once, they would make this place explode! Thats when I got to one of the ladders that had me look over the fence. Of course I stayed away from the fence and the ladder was tall enough to not let me be so close. Thats when I began shooting. headshots and neck shots.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Dylan
When the cold water hit his face he woke right back to reality, and right into Amy's face, "Hi" he mumbled. He saw the commotion going on and turned back to her, "What's going on?" he asked standing up from his place on the floor, taking Amy's hand and bringing her up with him.

Fall
Walking out of the shop at the side of Aqua she looked to where the zombies were supposed to be and saw them coming just over the horizon, "She want way does that guy friend of yours usually go?" she asked her, propping up her gun and aiming it at the horde.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:52 pm

"She want way does that guy friend of yours usually go?" whatt???? XD

Amy: I breathed a sigh of relief. He was alright and not so.. fainted looking. "Dont worry, just a horde of Zombies. My sister is taking care of it with the others. Anyway, are you okay?" I cupped his face, looking in his eyes "you still seem alittle pale.. I dont think you should do any gunning untill you're back to your normal color." He would possibly faint again and wind up shooting one of us by accident! That.. I did not want to happen to any of us. "If anything, we have guns around us."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Oops sorry! "So what way does that guy friend of yours usually go" ((Trevor)) I'm asking so I know if he's towards the horde or away

Dylan
He looked into her eyes and took one of her hands, "T-that's o-okay. I think I would rather s-stay here with you." he smiled. Although he was smiling, he was cursing himself for studdering. Looking at her, he never felt like he had to force a smile, he felt so at ease around her. Dylan leaned in, closed his eyes and kissed her, staying there, not wanting to pull away.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 pm

XD ok

Aqua: I looked over at fall and nodded towards the south east, which was ahead to the right "he comes back in a hour or so when hes gotten everything he comes back" I went back to shooting. Some of these zombies were gonna have to be killed off. Some already hit the fence and fried. "We gotta stay out here for lookout when he comes back."

Amy: My eyes widen by the sudden kiss. I had thought that he might faint again if I kissed him. Closin my eyes, I kissed him back, taking my arms and wrapping them around his neck, kissing him more.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Dylan
He wrapped his arms around her waist a pulled her closer, keeping his kiss gentle. He pulled away slowly and hugged her tightly, "Your a really cute girl. I wouldn't mind falling in love with you." he whispered in her ear. He noticed Mika watching them. When she saw him looking at her she walked into the room she was working in.

Alexander
They just kept coming, they seemed endless. Just when you thought it was over, another group showed up. It seemed like hours on end had passed when they were finally finished showing up. He looks over at the girl who seem outta breath. Fall is sitting on the ground panting and Aqua leaning over catching her breath. I help Fall up and put their arms over my shoulder and mine around their waist, then help them back to the base.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Amy loved the soft kisses that were being placed on her lips before they were stopped and pulled into a tight hug. Her arms hugged him back and smiling as he said he wouldnt mind falling in love with her. She never had a boyfriend say that to her. It was really nice of him to say. She closed her eyes and swayed alittle with him. When he lifted his head, she pulled away and looked at the doorway and then back at him, hugging him once more "I wouldnt mind falling in love with you either, Dylan."

Aqua growled as more came, she loaded her gun and shot, she couldnt let many zombies hit the fence. It was pretty hot out and she started to sweat. After a while of fighting, her face had sweatdrops fall down from her head down her face and her hair getting soaked of it. Once the whole thing was over, she put the gun on safety and leaned foward closing her eyes and getting off the ladder before being helpped by Alex. She looked at him "Thanks." one gun in one hand and her arm around Alex's neck/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:57 am

Alexander
He helped both girls back inside. He looked up at Dylan, "Quit flirting and come get Fall." he chuckled. He saw her kiss her on the forehead and them rushed over and took Fall. Now with both hand free he picked up Aqua and carried her over to the couch. He laid her down and turned to Amy, "Ice packs?" then turned back to Aqua. Alex was probably in just the same condition they were, but he had to stay strong. He sat down and leaned back on his hands and was breathing heavily.

Mika
When she heard all the noise she came into the room to see Aqua, Fall, and, Alex all worn out and resting. She walk over to Amy, "Need any help?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am

Amy watched as they came in, she went into the kitchen and wrapped up ice packs "err, you can wrap the ice packs like this, shooting guns for 2 hours causes bruises right where the butt was." she tied the small towl so the cold wouldnt hurt anyone. She tossed one to Alex "here, catch" she said before wrapping up another.

Aqua sat up and moved, laying her head in Alex's lap. She looked into the kitchen from his lap "Dont forget water Amy!!" she called from the livingroom and she looked up at Alex "How do you feel?" she said,closing her eyes and relaxing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 am

Mika
Mika folded up an ice pack an ran in over to Fall, "Tired?" I laughed a little and she nodded. I held up the ice pack to the place where she held her gun. I bumped into Dylan then looked back at Amy then back to him and smirked, he just rolled his eyes and put his attention back on Fall. Not before sneaking a look at Amy though. I stood up and walked though the door to take a quick look around outside. I saw Trevor walking up. I went back inside, "Trevor's back."

Alexander
I held the ice pack to my sore with one hand and with the other played with Aqua's hair, "I'm a little tired and sore. How about you?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:52 am

Aqua nodded "Same here. Shooting a machine gun for a long time like that is tiring." she sighed and heard Mika saying that trevor was back. That brang a smile to her lips.

Trevor walked in "Well that wasnt a hard scavenger mission." he tossed the bag onto the ground. it had blood bags, syringes, medical stuff and food and blankets. He took off his shirt and tossed it to the corner "What the hell happened outside the gates?" he didnt expect to acually have to step over corpses on the way in "Little war?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:06 am

Mika
Mika laughed a little at his 'little war' comment then turned to him, "Yeah, that about sums it up." she stayed kneeling at Falls side. She nudged Dylan and nodded in the direction of Amy. He stood up and walked over to where Amy was a rested on the counter and talked with her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Trevor let out a soft chuckle and walked over to Mika and crouched down "You guys should take a shower. It'll relax your bodies and maybe you can get some rest." He looked at Aqua and smiled as she talked with Alex. He then looked down at Fall and looked at Mika "Well, I'm glad you're all safe."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Fall
Fall tried to sit up a little and looked over at Trevor and Mika, "Yeah, a shower sounds nice. Where is it?" she asked. She saw Trevor point to the bathroom, then turned to Mika, "A little help?" Mika stood up and wrapped Fall's arm around her shoulder. She had a little limp from the soreness as she walked. When they got to the bathroom Fall was set into the shower and Mika left the room to give her privacy. Fall undressed and turned the shower on. It really did help relieve the pain.

Mika
Mika closed the door the the bathroom and walked back over to Trevor, "So, how was hunting for supplies?" she asked sitting down beside him.

Dylan
Dylan snuk up behind Amy and hugged her waist from behind, "Hi." he whispered. He chuckled when she jumped, but didn't let go, and rested hid head on her shoulders.

Alexander
Alex played wiht her Aqua's hair as he talked to her, "So what was your life like before this? Friends? Family?" he asked then mumbled quietly "Boyfriends?" then averted his eyes for a quick second and looked back at her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Trevor nodded "It was pretty easy, little walkers here and there. Not much to really cause me some trouble." he pulled out the foods and blankets. He handed one to Mika "I got blankets for everyone." he smiled warmly and nudged her. His arms flexed when he bent them, he didnt mean to make it happen though. He didnt even know he was doing it. "I got pastas and stuff. Nothing that was cold other then water."

Amy giggled when he came up behind her. She leaned her head back on him "Hey Dylan." she kissed his cheek lightly "What brings you into the kitchen to hold me?"

Aqua shook her head "No boyfriends. NOthing to worry about, Alex" she smiled and giggled softly "I had friends and family though. Amazing people. Now all I have is Amy. And now, I have you guys." she closed her eyes as he ran his hand through her hair "My life was decent. Guys were acually scared of me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:46 am

Mika
Mika smiled and took the blanket from him, then spread it out across her lap. She giggled softly when she saw him flexing, but didn't say anything about it. She scooted just a little closer towards him, "So, how was living with two girls and no boys around like?" she asked and playfully bumped her shoulder with his.

Dylan
Dylan blushed slightly, "I don't know, I just wanted too I guess." He quickly kissed her lips, then turned her around so he was holding her from her front. He tighted his grip around her and lightly placed his forehead on hers.

Alexander
He let out an inner sigh of relief when he heard she had no past boyfriends, "What? Guys were scared of you? I find that quite hard to believe." He chuckled I'm probably going way outta line with this but.. he thought as he leaned over Aqua and kissed her softly on the lips. He lingered for a moment then pulled away.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:56 am

Trevor smiled and looked at her "eh, its like having your own daughters. Sometimes they act like children but thats what makes the twins..well.. Them. Its cute." he chuckled "They are also like your siblings, watching out for one another. Its fun being with thoes two." He looked up when he noticed Alex kissing Aqua. he looked at Mika "As you can see, I feel fatherly right now with the new lovebirds." he smiled and laughed

Amy smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, she looked up into his eyes as their forheads rested against one another "I feel like nothing is wrong with the world. And its normal with all of us in it." she pressed her lips to his and pulled away "But then...the world is how it is. We can live through it, right?"

Aqua nodded and before she could speak, his lips were pressed against hers and she kept her eyes closed, her one hand slid into his hair, when she felt him pull from her lips, she pulled him right back. She kissed him for alittle and pulled away "Ah, wanting my lips already?" she teased and laughed. He was interesting in her eyes, she liked that about him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 am

Mika
Mika smiled and laughed, "They're not the only lovebirds. Amy and Dylan have a little something going on as well." she laughed again.

Dylan
Dylan smiled and placed oe of his hand on her cheek, "I'll make sure we live though it." he whisperd and kissed her lips, leaving them there.

Alexander
Alex was a litle shocked when he was pulled back, be he didn't protest. Her lips were so soft. When she pulled away and spoke he leaned in, "Of course I am. I can se you want mine too." he whisperd and softly placed his lip agaisnt hers again.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 am

so much kissing x3 XD

Trevor chuckled "We have 2 pairs of lovebirds. Wonder who the next ones are going to be." he threw a wrapped up blanket at the two on the couch, but Aqua reacted and threw it back. He cought it and laughed "She knows me already. After a while, you'll know when things will happen." he closed the bag up as soon as he got the food, water and blankets out.

Amy smiled under the kiss and kissed him back, oh how she loved his lips. They were so soft and thats what she loved about them. She held herself against him.

Aqua closed her eyes and kissed him back, she thrown the blanket back at trevor and kept kissing Alex. She pulled away and smiled, kissing him once more and pulling away "You are a awesome kisser if you didnt know that." she laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Mika
Mika laughed, "Well with tow girls and one guy left, it's going to be interesting to see who gets you." she nudged his shoulder and laughed again.

Dylan
Dylan move the hand that was on her cheek back to her waist, pulled her closer, and kept repeatingly kissing her. He pulled away and whisperd, "By the way, I never officially asked, so... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Alexander
Alex smiled and gave a quick laugh, "Actually, I didn't. I have to say, you not to bad yourself" he stared to play with her hair again, "Your also very cute, you know that?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Trevor nodded "yeah" he laughed with her and nudged her back "Who knows, I might have you both" he winked and grinned "having you both wouldnt be a very big problem."

Amy kissed him back the same way before he pulled away. She nodded "Of course. Kissing like this, we were already a couple." she cupped his face and held it in her hands.

Aqua smiled "Well thank you." she grinned and watched him "Thanks. I never knew I was cute. Most guys said I was hot because of my body and how sexy it looked."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:41 am

Mika
She gave him a smirk and little giggle. She wanted to move closer to him, but wanted hard-to-get first, "Well ley's just see how that works out for ya." she giggled again.

Fall
Fall dried her hair and body as best she could before utting her clothes back on and walking out the door. She saw Mika and Trevor and went over to sit by them. She sat next to Mika, "So, what I miss." she asked playfully.

Dylan
Dylan closed his eyes and smiled,"I just thought I would be a gentleman and ask before I assume." He placed one of his hand on hers, the smile never leaving his face. He couldn't get rid of it if he tried.

Alexander
Alex checked her out playfully, pretending as if her never noticed her body before, "Well I can agree with them there, but I'm still looking mostly at your face. It's probably your best physical feature." he smirked and continued playing with her hair, "I wonder how late it is?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Trevor shrugged and looked at Fall "Nothing really. Just a little make out session with the new lovebirds over there and your blanket" he handed one to her "Here you go."

Amy smiled and looked in his eyes "You cannot stop smiling." she giggled "its cute." she pressed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled away with a smile that never left her lips

Aqua laughed "Well thanks. At least someone likes me for other then my body." she sat up and kissed his cheek. Looking outside se seen it was sunset. Getting up, she walked outside and stood sideways, thinking of a clock the angle was about, 6:30pm. She walked back in "About 6:30." she said, walking to the stairs "im gonna take a shower."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:12 am

Fall
Fall's jaw dropped slightly and she laughed slightly, "Wow, he works fast!" she smiled and took the blanket from him, "Thanks." She threw the blanket over hers and Mika's shoulders, and in return she laid her blanket over both of our laps.

Mika
Mika smiled at Fall and turned back to Trevor and smiled, "So, what do you like to do, or should I say did like to do?" she asked and rested back on her hands.

Dylan
Dylan smiled even wider and opened his. He bent down a little bit and before she could do anything he lifted her off her feet and held her up like she was a princess. Resting his back on a nearby counter he slid down to the floor, still holding up Amy. Once he had sat down, he set her down as close to him as possible with her legs over his. He cupped her face and kissed her once on the nose, then kissed her lips softly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next