RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Alexander
"Alright." Alex said, walking to his post.

Mika
Missy took the tools Aqua had given her, and when she asked about tools or boards, "I'll just take the tools for now." she said giving a small laugh.

Dylan
He said to Amy, "Alright let's waste no time and get to work." he walked over to the table with the guns and the clips and loose bullets that need to be loaded.

(( I promise my brain will live soon DX ))
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Amy: nodding I started to fill the clips as they got harder and harder. I winced when the plastic and the bullet pinched the skin of my thumb and I dropped the clip onto the table.

Aqua: I laughed "Ok" I then started to border windows holding them as Missy used the bolts and stuff.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Mika
While they were putting up boards, Missy wanted to know her better, "So, what did you do before... all of this?" she had ask, continuing her work.

Dylan
As he put the bullets in the clips, he learned it really is harder than it looks. His fingers were getting red and really started to get sore. He jumped when Amy dropped the clip. He set down the clip he had, glad for the break, and asked, "Hey, you okay?" taking the hand he assumed she hurt and looked at it.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Aqua: "I was a worker at a bakery. I made the most awesome pastries" I smiled "To be honest, it was a fun job." Looking at her, I continued "every day we woulds get orders and things. Just because of my work on everything. I got paid good money. Managed to keep mine and my sister's house. It was a good life. This zombie crap started at a park. Then spreaded."

Amy: I nod "Yeah Im fine." it hurt but i'll live. I blushed a bit as he took my hand.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:03 am

Mika
She looked over to Aqua, "What bakery did you work at?" she said smiling. She look back over to where she was working and finished the board she was on.

Dylan
He took her thumb to get a better look at it, and he saw where it was pinched. He brought her thumb up and kissed it better, "There, feel better now?" he asked. Then he turned back to his clip that he was working on, blushing a bit, and hoping that she wouldn't notice.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 am

Aqua: "Um... Kill's Bakery. Popular place" I had almost forgotten due to so many days without going and things like that. "What about you? What did you do before this?"

Amy: I giggled with a light blush "Im not a baby anymore. But it did take the pain" smiled and worked on the clip i was working on "if you want a break let me know"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:53 am

meep
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 am

I know sorry Embarassed getting my brain back

Mika
Mika was shocked when she heard the place, "Really, I loved that place. I went there every day, before, well, ya know." she said, looking at Aqua, giving a sheepish smile. Missy looked at the progress they had made so far, and thought it looked pretty good, then she turned back to Aqua, "I volunteered at the local animal shelter. I help in healing the animals, kinda like a nurse."

Dylan
Dylan kept working on his clip and he smiled a little, "Nah, I'm fine. Why? Do you want a break?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:09 am

Aqua: "Oh really?" now that I looked at her, she really did look familiar "now that I get a good look at you, you look very familiar" I laughed and then listened to her "A Nurse for pets? Nice. We have a dog if you didnt notice (Was it a her...no it was a him XD unless u want it to be a her.). Trevor found (him or her?) and brang (him/her?) back"

Amy: I shook my head "no, im ok." For now "I was just asking incase you got tired and all." I shrugged and finished one clip and went onto another.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Mika
Mika let out a small laugh, "Yep. So do you have a name for him?" she asked referring to the dog? She picked up another board and put it up. She looked over at Aqua for a quick moment then looked back to her work as she waited for a reply.

Dylan
He looked over at her and smiled, "Are you sure? You fingers look pretty red." He couldn't help but laugh at himself for that remark, "I'm talking to you like I've done this longer than you." he said and let out another small laugh.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Aqua: "I dont, not yet, maybe we can debate later on?" I helpped her "how does that sound?" I asked her as we got the board up.

Amy: I laughed and nodded "Im sure" I finished another clip "Thank you so much for helping me though, I really appreciate it." I was starting to grow feelings for him, im not sure why though.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 am

Mika
Missy let out a small laugh and smiled as she said, "That sounds great." She took a step back and looked at how far the had come and smile, "Think it's time for a break yet?" she asked looking back at Aqua.

Dylan
Dylan gave a small laugh and looked over to her, Wow, she is really pretty. he thought, and finished the clip he was on. He grabbed another clip and set it in front of him, he didn't start working in it though, he just looked at it, smiling.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Aqua: nodded "A break sounds good, are you hungry or thirsty? We have plenty of things to hold us for a while till Trev come back." I shrugged and leaned on the wall.

Amy: Once I finished the clip I had, I looked at my fingers and got up and getting a ice pack and holding it in my hand "Do you want one as well?" I seen him smiling at the clip and I giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 am

Mika
Missy leaned on the wall next to Aqua, "Thanks, I am kinda thirsty." she said, smiling at her. She pushed off the wall and faced Aqua, "Let't go back to the main room."

Dylan
Dylan's head shot up and looked at Amy, "What?" he asked. He had nearly forgotten where he was, but he quickly remembered, " Oh, uh sure." he finished. He looked down at his hand and blushed, then he noticed how red his fingers were, I wonder if my face is that red? he thought.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 am

Aqua: "Alright" and at the same time I sad "lets get back" I laughed and went to the main part of the place with her.

Amy: I got a icepack for him and I handed it to him, holding miine still

sorry, just wokr up
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 am

Mika
Missy laughed lightly and walked alongside Aqua to join the rest of the group. When they entered the room, she found the dog Aqua told her about, "Cute." she said, smiling like an idiot.

Dylan
He took the ice pack, touching her hand as he did. He blushed a and hurried and looked away, back at his hands. He placed the ice pack on one hand and held it in place with the other, "Thanks." he said, barley audible.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 am

Aqua: seen her and laughd "you're smiling weirdly

Amy: smiled alittle and sat down "Dont think I dont see you blushing" giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:00 am

Mika
Missy looked up at Aqua, "Oh shush, I love animals. I'm just really happy that a least one survived this long." she looked back at the dog. She scratched the dog behind the ears, then turned to Aqua, "So, what shall we name him?"

Dylan
Dylan turned his head so it was facing away from her, "Can you see it now?" he asked teasingly. He laughed and took a seat next to her, "So, what was you life before all this?" he asked her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 am

Aqua: "yeah, I dont think the zombies eat animals. Only humans." I smiled, watching her walk over and pet him "Im not really sure. What do you have in mind?"

Amy: I shook my head with a smile "No I dont" I giggled and watched him sit next to me, "I was a worker at a gunshop."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Mika
"Well, animals need to eat too." Missy started, "Hum, I don't know." She looked back at the dog, and, without looking back at Aqua, she asked her, "What name you you like?"

Dylan
He smiled at her, "That's sounds fun. There was a gun shop right across from were I work." he said switching hands with the ice pack. He looked over to were Fall and Alex were, they looked bored, so he looked back to Amy.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Aqua: "hmm...Leon? Buster? Derek? Im not really good with animal names..." I admited.

Amy: "oh! I knew you looked familiar!" i laghed alittle "well, im glad we acually got to talk and bond during this time. But relize, all of us are going to have to pair up with someone else to repopulate the human race. which would be painful with many children..." I sighed "But its better that way."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Mika
Missy laughed and looked over at Aqua, "Well, those are good name." She stood up from her crouched position. As she did, she jumped as a name came into her mind, "Hey what about Pero?" she asked turning to Aqua.

Dylan
When she had said they all need to "pair up" his face exploded into a tomato red color. A shiver went up his whole and he started fumbling with the ice pack until it fell on the floor. Then after that he turn his back to Amy and let his head hang, his hair falling over his eyes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:05 pm

XDDDD

Aqua: I thought for a momen and nodded "sounds good!" I smiled and looked down at the dog and pet him "We got you a name boy." I kissed his head "we'll take care of you."

Amy: I seen his face and giggled. Also when he dropped the icepack. Standing, I walked to his side and cupped his face "Hey, calm down." I felt bad when he banged his head too. "I was hoping we found more people so it wouldnt be only with our friend. Someone like you would be great." I smiled and brang a chair in front of him and sat down
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Dylan

Dylan smiled and placed his hand on one of hers. Most the red color leaving his face, just leaving behind a light pink color nearest his ears. He leaned over and gave her a small, quick kiss on her cheek. Pulling back sorta slowly, he let the hand on her's fall to his lap with his other hand. He looked down at the floor, still not being able to make eye contact with her.

Fall

Sitting at this station was kinda boring, the only yellow were the farthest they could be from the base. She heard Missy and Aqua come in, talking about the dog here. Looking at the tracker she saw a horde of green with a lot of yellow dots mixed in, "Uhh, Aqua, Amy, I think you should come look at this!" she said with urgency rising in her voice. The horde seemed like it never stopped growing, and it was getting closer.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 pm

what was green&yello? XD

Amy: As he kissed my cheek, I blushed and then watched his hand drop and I looked back at him, leaning in and kissing him softly and pulling away with a smile "I know you were dying for that" I giggled

Aqua: I looked over at fall and rushed over "Damn it" I stood "Ok, I need 2 people to come out with me." I looked at everyone "who can handle a machine gun?" we had too much walkers coming this way. we needed to kill some off
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next