RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

4 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 22 Empty Re: ~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

Post  You are who? Fri May 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Trent: I pace my room restlessly wishing I could have seen the shadows face.

Jean: I laugh, "You're asking me, a were wolf to trust you a vampire," I smirk "No my friend you have to give me a reason to trust you." I say but poke his stumac

James: "And what is climbing good for?" I ask wondering
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 22 Empty Re: ~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

Post  love-birds Fri May 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Crystal: "escaping animals, they eat us."

Christopher: "i've never have drank from a human."
love-birds
love-birds
Roleplayer

http://immortalmansion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Anna
I change into my better clothes and lay down on the bed and start to draw the shadows figure
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Jean: “That’s better, but I am not human, I am your worst enemy and you are my greatest night mare.” I say grouchily.
James: “Yes that would be a good reason,” I look at her thoughtfully “I almost think I know why they would want to eat you,”
Trent: I can’t seem to relax so I go to the living room and turn on the T.V.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Anna
I go an hand Trent the drawing "It's him"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Trent: I snarl at the picture, “How did he get here so fast?” I take it from her hands then look at her, “This is why you didn’t want to tell scott isn’t it?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Anna
I nod "Scott would have me under lock and key if he found out it was the one who turned me"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Trent: I sigh and run my fingers through my hair, “I almost agree with him, Just kidding,” I say when I see the look she’s giving me, “What do you want to do?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Anna
"Kill him for a start"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Trent: “That’s a nice beginning,” I say, “Do you have a plan to go along with it?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Anna
"Just hunt him down and kill him"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Trent: I nod, “whenever you’re ready,”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Anna
"Might wanna train more. He's stronger then you think"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Trent: “That’s probably true but I don’t like the thought of training where he is,” I shake my head, “we probably don’t have much choice do we?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Anna
"There are training rooms in the house"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Trent: “Really?” This place is bigger than I thought, do you want to tell me where they are?” I aks already heading to the door.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Anna
"The basement"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Trent: “Nice,” I say heading down to check it out
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 3:18 pm

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 22 Display

Anna
I head down to the room
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 7:36 pm

(nice pic!)
Trent: It’s a nice place, I start over at the weights and easily lift the 150 pound bar over my head with one hand, I pick up another one and use them like regular weights.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Anna
I smile and follow him down and start to the punch the pitching bag
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon May 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Trent: “This place is great,” I say trying everything I can. I haven’t been in a good workout room since last year
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  love-birds Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Chris: "not really, i get along with you quite well, look we haven't killed each other."

Crystal: "yeah so, i don't want to get eaten."
love-birds
love-birds
Roleplayer

http://immortalmansion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon May 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Anna
I laugh and sit down and grab a water and drink some as I watch him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 15, 2012 2:26 pm

James: “That’s understandable I guess,” I say, tell you what, have you ever been to a club before?”
Jean: I laugh, “That’s a good start I guess, what next?”
Trent: I show off a little bit throwing heavy stuff in the air then jumping after it not letting it touch the ground; I move lightly and quickly. At one point I balance a steel rod on my chin and walk around with it. I take it down and smile. I don’t know why, but I’ve never been so happy than right now with Anne
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next